2. Knowledge of JSON, XML, REST, SOAP, Git/SVN, Mvvm Architecture
3. The ability to manage scripts, CRON jobs.
4. Familiarity with continuous integration/build tools such as Jenkins, gitlab, basic CI CD.
5. Object oriented programming using node.js(Preferred)
6. Experience with frameworks such as Express js, Laravel framework is an added advantage
7. The candidate will also be responsible for developing webservices, dashboard, etc.for android app/web portal
8. Good exposure in OOPS and core node.js.
9. Knowledge of e-commerce will be preferred.
10. Knowledge of joomla, drupal, magento and other cms will be an advantage
11. Hacker ability
12. Familiarity with php, Python and Server side devops.
13. Should have knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
14. Should have knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
15. Should have the ability to design applications around natural user interfaces
16. Should have an understanding of Google's Android design principles (material design) and interface guidelines
17. Should have a good understanding of activity, fragments lifecycle
18. Should have debugging and problem-solving skills
19. Familiar with database design principles
Currently hiring for the position of Team Lead - Full stack Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the frontend elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of frontend technologies is necessary as well.
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
- Create and consume restful APIs
- Design, develop, and maintain internal and external applications
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
- Write high quality, structured application/interface code and documentation
- Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
- Define functional and technical requirements for application software to develop skills and knowledge
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
∙ Proficient in Node.JS and ReactJS development stack
∙ 5+ years’ experience designing, querying, and updating databases in MySQL/nosql
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
∙ Good to have knowledge of AWS, Redis, ElasticSearch
Education: Min. Graduate in related discipline
Work experience: 5 years relevant experience
Notice Period : Immediate or 30 Days
Our client is a services start-up that provides the product
consulting services to its customers. It has deep architecture and design capability and innovative
thinking in the areas of IoT, Cloud Computing, Collaboration, AI/ML, Mobile Applications (iOS and
Android), Telecommunication and Multimedia Communication. It uses this strength in its offerings
which include, Product Roadmap Management, Product Engineering and CTO as a service.
Company is in its growth phase and is looking for motivated individuals who would grow with the
company into becoming the pillars of the company in future
Roles and Responsibilities
Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
• Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Learn and understand user interactions
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and
• Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
• As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are
technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
• Code, teste and operate node.js based services
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs
• Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Familiarity with more current specifications of EcmaScript
• Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs, HTML / CSS
• GIT experience is a plus
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
• Have worked on WebSocket libraries or other Network libraries
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
The Full-Stack Engineer role involves working across prosuct development stack, including various backend systems, frontend systems as well as quick prototyping of proof-of-concept features and projects.
- Architecting Figuring out all levels of designing and structuring systems, deciding on optimal levels of abstraction and future-proofing, patterns of orchestration of components and finally planning its execution.
- Implementation Should be able to structure and write code like prose for others to read, design and adhere to common principles and patterns that make everyone better at their jobs. Should have the ability to contribute according to timelines and type of projects - from working POCs to stable production code and the ability to work with a large breadth of knowledge.
- Orchestration and integration Interact with the larger engineering team for integrating your work into the ecosystem, help others in building over the base that you provide, help in orchestrating your work into CI/CD, testing, QA and automation pipelines.
- Mentorship We all love to learn and grow as engineers and human beings and we believe in synchronous growth as a team fueled by each and every individual's personal abilities, specializations, and interests.
- To enable this you'll be required to mentor others by sharing your expertise in various forms and be subject to be mentored by others and thus maintain a continuous learning culture.
- Ownership End-to-end ownership of services and specialised components required for various projects - starting from prototypal stage to production-hardened. These may include anything from document parsing to solving problems using deep learning.
- Documentation Create advanced technical content including articles, samples, whitepapers, and training.
Full Stack Developer
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
1 year of relevant work experience developing software with:1. Node.js
5. Version Control (Git)
Master’s degree, further education or equivalent practical experience in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical related field.
Experience with all of the above + the following areas:
- Full Stack Development (front end and backend),
- React Native
Note: Development experience with Unix / Linux and the ability to learn other coding languages as needed will be favourable.
About The Job
- ByzWiz Infratech was founded on the belief that every human is innately and naturally talented and gifted. It is our endeavour to create and deploy products and services that help people monetize their passions, talents and creativity by enabling them to harness the power of the internet.
- ByzWiz requires software engineers to help develop next-generation technologies that will allow billions of users to connect and conduct businesses online, forming a new paradigm of interaction in order to encourage social economic activity.
- As an important part of the core development team, your role will extend to all areas of software development activity.
- We need our engineers to be responsible, proactive and enthusiastic creative thinkers and problem solvers. As we grow, we expect our engineers to take on leadership roles with the ability to form and manage their own teams.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software and new user-facing features in Byzwiz products.
- Manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems.
Expi with Node.js, Express, Feather JS
3rd party API integration knowledge
Database- MySql or NoSql
Kafka Client Integration with Nodejs
Redis integration using Nodejs
We are looking for a Full Stack Lead having worked on NodeJS and React with total experience of 4 to 6 years. Minimum two year of experience in NodeJS, React and Redux is required for this position.
Responsible for requirements understanding, propose architecture, detailed design, development and timely deliverables with the highest quality standards.
We are looking for Product creators who can work with minimum inputs from business and are able to deliver products quickly and with quality.
This person should have worked in Enterprise class product from scratch. Start-up experience would be highly desirable.
Tech Stack: Node.js, React.js, HTML, CSS, AWS, MySQL, MongoDB, Mix panel/Metabase, Instamojo and Razor Pay, Google Analytics, FB Pixel, SEO, Dev Ops, CI/CD, Micro services, Unit Testing
· Will be responsible for designing and developing web-based enterprise class solutions using NodeJS, React and Redux.
· Should be expert in writing Unit Test Cases with NodeJS and React and with quality.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Proven experience as an individual contributor/Architect.
· Should be able to quicky come up with system design by understanding business requirement and translate into good quality product.
· Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
· Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
· Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
· Thorough understanding of React.js, HTML, CSS and its core principles
· Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
· Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
· Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
· Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs
· Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
· Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
· Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
· Knowledge of CI/CD and should have worked on at least one tool like Jenkins etc.
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· A knack for benchmarking and optimization
· Familiarity with GIT Technology like GitHub, Bitbucket
Desirable (Nice to Have skills):
· Knowledge of Data analytics platform like Meta Base.
· Good understanding of digital marketing, Google & FB Analytics, consumer funnel data tracking tools, including SEO.
· Experience of e-commerce start up would be an added plus.
· Scaling experience using AWS, knowledge of EBS, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices.
· AWS Certification would be an added plus.
· Knowledge of Dev/Ops and should be able to set up CI/CD quickly.
· Participation in Hackathons is an added plus.
BTech or MTech in Computer Science from a reputed institute, IIT, NIT, BITS Pilani, COEP (Pune), VJTI, BHU or ISM
Good knowledge on Data Structure and Algorithms.
- The Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC) Developer is expected to be able to perform all aspects of the development tasks, including front- end, back- end, and database development.
- Develop web sites, applications and rich multi- media experiences according to the brief and technical specifications.
- Must have experience and knowledge in Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC)/Symphony Framework.
- The applicant is expected to possess strong problem-solving skills programming, testing and troubleshooting skills.
- Eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming using HMVC framework.
- Good knowledge of the common Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC)/Symphony framework(s) or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Familiar with REST API's and Integration with third-party API's.
- Hands on Experience in an e-commerce environment would be an added advantage.
- Adhering to project coding standards and recommending improvements.
- Modifying existing software to correct errors, allowing it to function in new operating environments.
Additional Technical skillset:
- AWS/Azure deployments and architecture.
- Knowledge of Web RTC.
- Financial and Accounting related product knowledge.
Mandatory Skills :
UG: B.Sc. in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required.
Job Type: Full-time
If you are an analytical problem solver with strong Web Development knowledge and a passion for teamwork and innovation, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Technical Lead to join our award-winning, talented team, building global software products for automation of drones for various commercial applications.
A thorough understanding of all of the components of FlytBase platform and infrastructure is required. You will need to take ownership of your projects, which involves detailing requirements after discussion with the Product Owner, building user interfaces, developing and maintaining web apps with a focus on user experience.
We offer an excellent team environment, flexible working hours, and various opportunities to advance your career. We are looking for a long-term relationship and committed individuals to join our team. This position is based out of our development centre in Pune, India.
- 3-6 yr experience as a MEAN Stack developer
- Strong expertise with Angular2+, NodeJS, ExpressJS, HTML5, CSS, JSON, jQuery, Bootstrap, Socket.io, Git, CI/CD integration and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Knowledge of unit testing (Jasmine/Mocha), integration testing frameworks
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a secured, scalable, production ready application development and deployment
- Work as part of an agile team developing applications, design sprints and lead the team ensuring deliveries are met.
- Ensure best practices in Web application development
- Bring in passion, dedication, and lead-from-the-front quality to build global products
- Participate in the complete software development lifecycle and write code that is maintainable, clear, and concise.
- Bring in technical and architectural leadership, and mentor team members enabling them to achieve their goals.
- Ability to balance strategic and tactical solutions.
- Manage application deployment practices in AWS, considering security, scalability and reliability
- Manage/evolve automated testing setup for backend and frontend for faster bug reporting and fixing
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
Good to Have
- Knowledge of other python-based server-side frameworks such as Flask or Django.
We are always on the lookout for like-minded individuals sharing our passion for autonomous drones.