What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who has a proven record in SEO performance for
dynamic content on large scale. (Something like news, location-based listing)
Have seen organic traffic of multi-millions from SEO.
Can take ownership of the complex project.
About Eximius Ventures
We are looking for an SEO - Executive / Sr. Executive to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase leads, traffic & rankings.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Track, report and analyze website analytics
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement the latest search engine optimization recommendations and best practices
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Identify and fix technical SEO issues rapidly, including architecture, crawlability and indexability, broken links, etc.
- Will be responsible for achieving targets in terms of leads, ranking, and traffic on-page and off-page activities.
- 2-5 years of experience as an SEO Strategist or similar role
- Proven SEO experience
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, Ahref, SE Ranking, etc)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Develop and implement an SEO strategy that reflects the business needs and drives strong traffic increase
- Ability to analyze and show the competitive keyword ranking on major search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Team player
- Experience with Social media is a plus
- Excellent Written Skills
Job Location : Noida and Gurugram
- Bachelor's degree in English Literature, Journalism, Mass Communication or Liberal Arts
- Excellent command over spoken and written English communication
- 2 to 3 years of professional writing experience
- Great time management & task management skills
- Exceptional primary and secondary research skills
- Comfortable with working in an agile environment
- Comfortable with or open to learning how to use tools such as WordPress, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Zoho PageSense, and Microsoft Office
- Conduct research to find new and engaging content via search engines, social media platforms, authoritative websites, content generation tools, etc.
- Create content for articles, web pages, infographics, e-books, white papers, and other marketing material related to our language services and the industry
- Ensure all content is as per the brand's guidelines, including brand tone, content structure, formatting, etc.
- Write regular articles specific to language services for the company's blog and on behalf of the company for various other credible platforms
- Possess basic knowledge of blog publishing on WordPress
- Collaborate with the design team for producing visually-engaging content
- Create compelling ad copies for marketing
- Work within set deadlines and produce content accordingly
- Show a passion for SEO and current trends but with expertise in writing for people, rather than machines
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Content Creator for one of India’s popular skincare website.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the team based in Hyderabad from 10:30 AM - to 6:30 P.M IST (Monday - Saturday) (This is a work from office role).
Experience required: 1 - 3 years
CTC: INR 3LPA - 6LPA
About the client
The client is one of India’s leading skincare website that sells premium international skincare products. They believe that good skincare is the most rewarding investment. They help customers explore and experience skincare secrets from all over the world.
We are looking for a Content Creator who has the ability to develop creative and engaging social media content and strategies.
- Develop creative and engaging social media content and strategies
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content, and proofreading articles before publication
- Write clear marketing copies to promote our products/services
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Promote content on social media
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO methods to increase web traffic
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/ Communications or equivalent
- 1- 2 years of experience with content management
- Logical and analytical thinking skills
- Proven Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong communication skills
Follow us on Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/growyourstaff/
Create content to be used for blog posts, social media, press releases, and other platforms.
Research industry-related topics.
Collaborate/coordinate with the marketing team to prepare various marketing collateral and communications for both public and internal use.
Compose and develop content for all communication channels and across mediums (digital, print, web).
Learn the functions of internally developed software to write end-user documentation (such as online help, quick reference guides, and release notes).
Should have a good understanding of SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
Must have a flair for creative writing
1-3 years experience in content writing for a B2B company
Knowledge of tools like Grammarly or equivalent, Keyword research tools
Knowledge of content distribution is preferred
- Must be fluent in writing high-quality and error-free content in English.
- Should have excellent grammar skills and vocabulary.
- Willingness to learn and adapt quickly.
- Notable research and time management skills.
2. Following current social media trends and creating related content
3. Working on Google Adwords, keyword planner, and SEO
4. Fluency in Telugu (spoken and written) is required.
- Write compelling content for Print Ads, Website, and Digital Marketing Ads
- Collaborate with designers and creative teams and Write high-quality product descriptions
- Developing new ideas for a website, SEO, and blog content and help establish brand presence
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI on campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics initiatives and campaigns.
- Optimize copy and landing pages as per SEO best practices
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- At Least 2 year of relevant experience is highly preferred.
- Good knowledge of WordPress (Important)
- Have the patience to wait for campaign results and learn from failed campaigns.
- Functional knowledge of HTML coding and tags
- Quick decision-making skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
If this role looks interesting to you,
As next steps, we would like you to take this assessment test - https://careers.turing.com/apply/info/om
Please ignore the job title and location status question in this test (select option 3 for the same.)
Our team will be in touch if your qualifications match our needs for this role. Thanks again for considering us in your career.