- Minimum 3-5 years of Experience in Java Backend development.
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Good knowledge/experience in Data structure, Algorithms.
- Proficiency with Programming Language: Java 1.8 and above (1.8 V must), J2EE.
- Proficiency with Framework: Spring Stack (Security, Web MVC, REST), Hibernate, JMS.
- Strong knowledge in any one Relational Databases (Mysql / Oracle / SQL Server).
- Strong experience in Web services (SOAP and RESTFUL).
- Tools & Utilities: STS / Eclipse / IntelliJ / NetBeans.Web/Application Server: Jboss.
- Should have expertise in Design Patterns, Transactions, Multithreading concepts
- Proficiency in Build Cycle management (Maven, Jenkins, Scripting).
- Familiarity with Deployment technologies like Docker, Rancher and Virtual machines.
- Familiarity with Agile Development processes.
- Exposure to Spring Integration batch knowledge, OAuth2 authentication
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
About AES Technologies India pvt
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Are you a front-end developer looking to fast-track your learning and growth? Have you looked at world class products like Asana, Notion, or Airtable, and felt “I wish I were part of the early team that built these products”?
We’re a team that has previously built and rolled out globally successful SaaS products used by tens of thousands of customers. We’re laser focused on delivering a world class new product again, and looking for an ambitious front-end engineer to join our existing team of 9 engineers.
If it excites you to think of a fast paced start-up environment, building something big from scratch, breaking down new problems, creating well structured UI components, executing on pixel perfect design, paying great attention to every little interaction detail, and doing demos of your work every Friday with a happy and passionate team, then this is the right opportunity for you.
Some of the tech problems you get to work-on as a front-end developer would include building real-time collaboration experiences across our product, building live document editing and modern spreadsheet experiences from scratch, creating flexible new Kanban-style views of work tasks, and crafting cool new UI components and interactions that we will use across our product.
- Knowledge in the following areas
- SPA Framework patterns
- Worked with features provided by browsers (Caching / Storage / Compatibility etc )
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with AWS
- Experience with startups or early stage teams
- Knowledge of module bundlers like Webpack
What’s in it for me?
- Great opportunity: Rocketlane genuinely cares about everyone we hire. You’ll learn new things and grow no matter how experienced you are; you will be working with founders who have more than three decades of collective experience in building significant B2B SaaS startups.
- Great team: Work with a world-class, high-velocity team that truly embodies the values of empathy, curiosity, and customer-centricity. Check out the MTT(Meet The Team) videos on our LinkedIn.
- Great culture: An open, fun, and exciting startup culture that empowers its people to champion big problems with the freedom to think and innovate.
- Growth: You could easily and quickly transition into other sales roles you might like.
- Impact: You get to be part of a global, passionate team in a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment. The team has a work philosophy of being high on ambition, ownership, and a bias for action.
- Monetary rewards and benefits: Competitive salary, flexible leave policy, and more!
Job Location : Gurgaon Sector 15
Min Experience : 4 years in Front End
Salary : Hike on present according to company norms
Your core responsibilities:
- Design and build efficient, scalable & high performance systems.
- Interact with Product, Design and Engineering teams to spec, build, test and deploy new features.
- Perform Peer Code Reviews and mentor other engineers.
- Investigate production issues pertaining to our retail applications and implement intelligent solutions.
- Work on experimental projects and prototypes and build them into stable solutions.
What will help you thrive in this role?
- Strong fundamentals on Web Standards, Browser Performance and Rendering Pipelines, HTTP and other relevant concepts.
- You can write testable, maintainable code that’s easy to understand.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Knowledge of server side programming using NodeJs is a plus.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
As a Mid Level Front-End Developer, you will:
Collaborate with clients, project managers, UX designers, and other developers to gain a thorough understanding of project requirements within agreed-upon scope and architecture designs
Translate wireframes into fully functional user interfaces and proactively address edge case scenarios
Collaborate with back-end developers to design REST APIs and request/response schemas
Perform code reviews with constructive feedback
Promote clean code, best practices, and consistent design patterns across the team
Write infrastructure as code and automated deployment scripts for customer delivery
Provide development estimates from granular tasks to comprehensive projects/applications
Lead and present technical discussions to clients, including knowledge transfers
Take on additional responsibilities over time and become a key contributor for scaling team size
R360 powers a data-driven customer engagement ecosystem that enables the worlds leading organisations to earn customer loyalty every day.
For over 10 years, R360s loyalty and reward platforms have driven ambitious loyalty programs for some of the worlds biggest brands including Axis Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HDFC Bank and Emirates National Dubai Bank. We have 500+ global retail partnerships and offer our clients reward programs, nuanced customer segmentation, data-centric campaigns, and big data analytics.
Our multidisciplinary team of technology experts, product engineers, data scientists, client relationship managers and customer experience professionals work together with our clients to enable loyalty by enhancing customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
Currently we are looking for a SeniorUI Developer
What you ll do:
- Develop complete UI and integrate the same with backend APIs
- Work as full stack developer with prime focus on UI
- Work end to end from design and development
- Code & design review
- Troubleshoot critical issues and guide team as well
What well need:
- 3 - 4years of hands-on experience in Angular technologies
- Overall 6 to 9yrs of overall UI experience
- Hands on experience in implementing micro front end architecture
- Strong knowledge in building highly responsive web & mobile applications
- Strong Data structures & algorithm skill
- Strong communication
- Front end technologies – Angular, Java Script, jQuery
- Backend technologies – Java, REST
- Mark-up Languages – HTML, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Database – SQL & NoSQL
- Modelling – UML & ERD
Bonus point if: Candidate from product company would be preferred
Few words about Unify Technologies: Unify a Digital Engineering company. We help our clients by providing Digital Engineering Services to develop high-quality products. We have extensive experience in software product engineering and a successful track record of delivering on aggressive delivery plans without compromising on the quality in Cloud, Mobile, and Data practices.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position: Sr. SDE and Lead SDE (Software Development Engineer)
Job Location: Hyderabad
ReactJS Jr Developer: 2-4 Yrs
ReactJS Sr Developer: 4-8 Yrs
ReactJS Lead Developer: 7-12 Yrs
NOTE: For the Lead Developer Team leading exp is Must
Project: Product-Online Marketing, E-commerce Platforms and AI, Predictive Analytics
Joining time: Immediate to 30 days
Education: Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or a related technical discipline will be preferred
Skills Required for Front End UI (ReactJS) Sr Developer/Lead Developer:
Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS Page Designs, DOM, HTTP protocol and how the web works in general.
Integrating with Backend Rest APIs
Experience using libraries and frameworks like React, Redux, GraphQL and TypeScript.
Experience building server-side APIs and proxies using Node.js.
Strong Knowledge of managed and performance-oriented code with React and Redux, Mobx, Mobx-state-tree
Good to have knowledge (Not must) with the SEO process
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
Experience designing and building complex UI applications and implementing individual services that participate healthily in a microservice architecture.
Familiarities with native Build tools, like XCode, Gradle and other required Build tools
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Design, build, review and evolve durable, highly scalable event-driven infrastructure
Architect and lead the development of backend services.
Work with REST APIs and integrating them with our software platform
Develop front end capabilities such as dashboards, visualizations, features
Work on building best performance UI features and linking with backend
Integrate all the front end features with a backend pipeline
Integrate our AI models with the platform pipeline
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Own new initiatives, Debug production issues
Help define the way we work in the future including coding and design standards
Work effectively in an agile development process
Research cutting edge technology that can be applied to accelerate business growth
Be the communication bridge be product owners and development teams
We are looking for a smart, passionate hands-on engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible to drive innovation in full-stack development of complex web applications, while improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
- Be familiar with different PHP CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla) and frameworks.
- Be able to unit test the code components; Document the code and the functionality.
- Good to have experience in MySQL/ MariaDB databases.
- Good to have experience working with outside data sources and API’s.
- Have Good Communication skills.
Things you’ll do:
- Update existing components to support changing needs.
- Improve the internal team culture of high-quality software development.
- Cooperate with team members on maintaining existing solutions beyond means of code development.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
What we offer:
- Various challenges ranging from scratch design/architecture to end-user experienced performance.
- Flexible working process, openness to suggestions and a fresh point of view.
- Room for self-improvement and knowledge exchange within the team.
- Close cooperation with Customer Experience Team providing actual feedback on end-user experience.
- Transparent cooperation with business stakeholders.