About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced, driven, and highly-skilled Frontend Software Development Engineer to join our rapidly expanding team. You will participate in the development of our new native retail platform and Shoppable experiences.You will actively participate and collaborate with the team during the analysis, implementation and testing phases for new development features.
You will help to design, develop and maintain both new and existing applications by collaborating with the team. Through your knowledge and prior experience you will help to improve our softwares and our processes, as well as help to provide technical guidance and support with existing software. You will work closely with our other developers and product manager, as we strive to create an exceptional experience for our customers.
What will you be doing?
- Develop Software: Design, implement, test, and support high-quality software, used by millions of consumers every day, in an agile, iterative development culture.
- Build Web Services: Implement, test, troubleshoot and support Secure, Scalable and Fault Tolerant Production Ready microservices.
- Connect the dots: Understand the requirements, design robust and complete solutions, and deliver the product best suited to the user experience.
- Bring Visuals to Reality: Turn requirements and UI/UX designs into web features, creating excellent interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules.
- Focus on Performance: Make that software hit our Service-Level Agreements, be agile in development and always have performance and scalability in mind
- Learn: Contribute to team success by learning new technologies and algorithms, often while designing and building the software.
- Collaborate: Work closely with other team members to invent, prioritize, build, and support our applications.
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews and provide improvement recommendations.
- Mentor: Oversee and support the career and/or development of team members outside the normal supervision process by encouraging and empowering personal development, helping identify and correct gaps in relevant skills and knowledge
- Strong candidates will have many of the following qualifications:
- 3+ years as a professional software engineer with hands-on experience in web front-end design and development in enterprise applications
- Experience with Modern Frontend Frameworks & Technologies
- Especially Angular and React
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 CSS3
- Hands-on with libraries like jQuery, Backbone.js, Lodash, Bootstrap etc.
- Experience with building Progressive and cross platform web applications.
- Experience with UI Build tools like Webpack, npm, Gulp, Bower etc.
- Experience with Unit testing frameworks like Jasmine, MochaJS or Jest
- Knowledge of cross browser compatibility, browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Knowledge of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX, REST APIs and web security.
- Experience with Modern Web Libraries, especially REST API integration and other enterprise solutions like Google Analytics.
- Understanding of information security principles and best practices.
- Good understanding of frontend security Vulnerabilities like Cross-Site Scripting, Cross-Site Request Forgery, Content Security Policies, etc.
- Understanding of tools:
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket, Github
- Familiarity with modern programming practices and concepts
- Ability to write modular, reusable libraries which can be used across multiple functions
- Ability to design applications with robust and scalable front end architecture
- Collaboration skills:
- Ability to translate functional requirements into UX/technical specifications to build robust, scalable, supportable solutions
- Work together with members of various internal teams, including listening and communicating.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, Agile, release often environment
- Understanding of the SDLC processes and facilitate the working of the team
- Should have work experience and/or knowledge of backend technologies
- Execution skills: Gets things done both independently and collaboratively, and understands when each is appropriate.
- Passion: Has an interest in our business domain (Retail), solution space (Retail Technology), or technology stack.
- Undergraduate or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Competitive Salary
- Strong Employee Equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance Coverage
- A culture-first, supportive team
- WFH equipment compensation up to $1000
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
- Designing and architecting complex frontend components.
- Translating UI Mockups to functional webpages.
- Work closely with Backend team to integrate APIs.
- Create responsive and robust Single Page Applications.
- Find and address performance issues.
- Write and run multiple tests for all features.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices.
- Experience on Vue.js (preferred) or React.js
- 2-3 years experience in Frontend Web Development.
- Working with Real-time APIs (Websockets etc).
- Advanced CSS skills.
Through your work at Vauld, you will have the opportunity to change money for the 21st century. We’re a leading cryptocurrency platform and are passionate about increasing economic freedom around the world.
We are looking for a Lead frontend engineer who has hands-on experience with Angular/React in the front end responsibilities. You'll be involved with bringing features from idea to completion and mentoring an incredibly talented group of peers.
If you are looking for a challenging work environment where you can grow and deepen your technical skills as a frontend engineer and architect, we’d love to chat with you!
- Working with designers, product managers to collaboratively own the front-end layer for Vauld’s web and mobile applications.
- Architect, develop, maintain, and improve our front-end libraries.
- You have 5 years or more of front end development experience with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance web applications.
- You are capable of writing high-quality code that conforms to the standards and best practices in a particular language/framework.
- You have experience building a product using a mainstream library or framework.
- Experience in any of React/AngularJs/Vue js
- You love to own end to end responsibility, starting from defining the problem statement (either yourself or alongside your peers), development (PoC if needed), testing, releasing in staging & then production environment, and finally monitoring.
- Previous work experience in product-based (B2B/B2C) startups and fintech firms.
- Experience working with Visualisation/graphs/gaming
- Experience building for mobile platforms
- Understands the cryptocurrency landscape
Working at Vauld:
You will join a fun and intellectually stimulating work environment. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact and joining a team where we pride ourselves on being disruptive and ambitious, a career with Vauld is perfect for you.
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Mandatory Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in HTML, Bootstrap, JS, CSS/Less
- Experience in ReactJS, Redux
- Experience with Node JS NPM, bower , grunt
- Experience with Groovy/Cucumber or other Test Automation tools
- Experience with Stash/GIT
- Experience with Liquibase
- Experience with Swagger
- Experience with AWS – EC2, SNS, SQS, Lambda
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience with OpenShift or other Container platforms
- Experience with messaging technologies or integration
- Experience with Atlassian suite (Confluence, Stash, JIRA)
- Experience supporting high availability production systems is highly desirable
- Ability to work in a collaborative and distributed Agile environment with minimal direction and supervision
- Ability to work in a flexible environment and be adaptable to change
Years of EXP: 3+ yrs. of experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing ReactJS based web applications and other UI skill based applications as needed
- Provide input to or develop business systems solutions, estimates and specifications
- Understand technical designs provided by Architects and Tech Leads, and see them through the Agile development lifecycle
- Support application software by analyzing and fixing problems
- Conform to quality assurance standards and agreed processes within the department
- Support the strong automation and self-service strategy by driving automation practices within the team
- Contribute to out of hours activities as reasonably agreed in advance
- Utilize agile methodologies and XP techniques where appropriate in your work
- Passion for quality and clean code!
- Working knowledge of the general digital landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Ability to analyse business requirements and provide appropriate alternatives and solutions to meet those requirements.
- Knowledge of system development life cycle.
- Ability to guide the business through UAT through to sign off, managing any postimplementation changes.
- Knowledge of applications support and development
- Ability to work independently or within a team framework, and in varying customer environments
- Strong time management, workload management and organisational skills
- Proven Diagnostic and Troubleshooting skills
- A disciplined approach to planning, implementation and project execution
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet agreed timeframes
- Understanding of Agile development practices.
- Good working knowledge in a relational database management system
- Business acumen and industry knowledge with a strong understanding of business processes and products
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Software engineering - Bengaluru and remote
What are we looking for
- Developing, designing, building, or maintaining responsive websites
- Collaborating mindfully with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize feature release needs and develop lovable websites
- Unity testing website codes and maintaining web coding standards
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external web interfaces and address all browser and device types issues
- Thorough with website data backup procedure and practices
- Identifying feature problems shared by customer feedback and correcting them proactively
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Diploma in Web development or related field, or relevant experience
- Understanding of Solid principles and experience in programming web applications
- Proficient in My SQL
- Dedicated team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Work location: Bengaluru city and Remote
- Working days - 6 days a week
Welcome to BiCSoM careers:
BiCSoM Technologies Private Limited is committed to breakthrough innovation and success for its team members. From our mindful culture of compassion and wisdom to passionate customer success philosophy, this is one awesome place to work! So come and experience what it takes to build digital products which are loved by millions of users across the globe. You will find speed, agility, fun and supportive culture where we are responsible for each other’s success.
- BiCSoM is a registered startup under the Startup India initiative of Government of India and a DIPP registered MSME
- BiCSoM was recognized as one of the top AR/VR startups in India in 2018 in DCB Bank innovation carnival
We are looking for a React.js Developer to join our team! If you are interested in creating the best user experience and UI, you will love this job!
- Plan, develop and implement user interface strategy
- Work with designers and developers to develop modern, intuitive user interfaces for our web properties
- Work on design, look, and feel of our web properties
- Continuously improve the user experience
- Research user preferences
- Research new technologies and best practices
- Work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation
- Improve JS and CSS quality by conducting code analysis, and recommending changes in policies and procedures
- 1+ year of experience with ReactJS, Next.js
- 1+ years of experience with SASS/LESS
- 1+ years of experience with TypeScript
- 1 years of experience with node
- 1 years of experience with HTML
- 1 years of experience with CSS
- 1 years of experience with DOM
- 1 years of experience with AJAX, AXIOS, etc
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science
Job Title: Front-End (Angular) Developer
Required Experience: 3-6 Years
Compensation - As per industry standards.
Joining - Immediate joining/15 days notice/30 days notice
Position Type: Full Time
- Expert in any one of the Good understanding of E2E Internet application architecture including browser concepts, HTTP, REST and Security best practices.
- Good to have knowledge on Media query bootstrap framework for UI development
- Capability to implement complex Angular applications, directives, controllers, and services.
- Experience in consuming Restful web services
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking. Capable of handling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
- Knowledge of Mongo, MySql will be advantage.
- Proficient understanding version control (github, Gitea, sourcetree)
- Knowledge of charting libraries like Highcharts, d3.js, c3.js, dc.js and data Visualization huge plus.
- Work collaboratively with design team to understand end user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
- Implementing complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services and other modern internet applications
- Continuous integration, software deployment, and hosting technologies
- Test and debug programs, collaborate with QA teams for effective solutions
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Responsible for successful completion of code deliverables within projects
Involved in the various phases of the SDLC
- BE / B.tech - IT, Computer Science, M.Sc - IT, MCA.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
Reval Analytical Services is a fully-owned subsidiary of Virtua Research Inc. US. It is a financial services technology company focused on consensus analytics, peer analytics and Web-enabled information delivery. The Company’s unique combination of investment research experience, modeling expertise, and software development capabilities enables it to provide industry-leading financial research tools and services for investors, analysts, and corporate management.
We are an IIT Bombay incubated, healthcare start up developing a mobile based Ai technology to help reduce health risks for women during their pregnancy. Our Founders are Harvard and Columbia University alums with extensive experience in digital health in the US and India.
Mobile Development Engineer - React Native (Location: Mumbai)
2-4 years of experience on React Native. Good understanding of start up environment.
1. Advanced knowledge of React Native.
3. Excellent knowledge on android and iOS UI design principles, patterns and best practices.
4. Experience working with publishing on stores.
5. Experience working with Rest APIs.
6. Knowledge of integration and utilization of cloud services and payment systems.
7. Should have played a key role in conceptualising to deployment of apps using React Native.
8 Project management, scheduling, allocation and delivery.
9. Proven experience of agile development, sprint planning and backlog management.
10. Keen focus on customer, excellent communication skills, with high level of responsiveness and responsibility.
Good to Have:
Full Stack experience.
Experience working on chat apps, community, and healthcare domain.
Exposure or Interest in NLP, Machine Learning.