Funcxnal is an early stage high growth tech startup, offering SaaS based Marketing Platform matching curated businesses with users interested in jobs, projects, offers,content publishing, events, review based sales, marketing collaterals, companies database, virtual boot camps and online workshops.
WE ARE HIRING!
“Python Backend Developer”
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO CAN WORK FROM OUR OFFICE AND WHO CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY!
- Good command over spoken and written English.
- Hands on developing code in Python, Django and django REST framework.
- Experience developing REST APIs for a Single Page Application (SPA) where the frontend framework is preferably ReactJS.
- Extensive experience working in MySql.
- Database Designing, ORM, SCM experience required.
- SDLC & Agile development methodologies with scrum.
- Python signalr client and signalr core.
- Prior experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) methodolog.
- Should be hands on with coding in python, django and similar python frameworks.
- Usage of Source Control with branch per task methodology.
- Prior experience working on Item Tracking systems like JIRA, TFS.
- Should have experience with full lifecycle development of at least three medium to large scale projects end to end, i.e. from inception to deployment.
- Take on development of key modules in the application.
- Help design and implement functional requirements, with the best practices followed in the industry.
- Documenting spec for the API interfaces in consultation with the mobile app development team.
- You will be responsible for day-to-day development tasks across the Software Development Life Cycle assigned to you.
- Code review on a regular basis and ensuring code quality and adherence to company coding standards.
PREFERRED EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND FOR THIS ROLE
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science.
- OR equivalent industry exposure.
ShujaBITS Infotech Solutions specializes in providing cost-effective IT solutions for Small and Medium-sized Enterprise by leveraging the Microsoft stack of technologies, mobile platforms like Android and iOS, cloud platforms like Windows Azure & Amazon AWS and Zoho Suite of Products.
WHY JOIN US?
- Amazing career growth
- Chance to grow and learn from the true innovators and unfold your skills.
- Flexible working environment
- Quarterly Performance Feedback Sessions and appraisals TIMELY!
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Team Off sites
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Self-Branding, Webinars and Training Programs.
RESPONSIBILITIES – Develop applications, write tests, write documentation, deploy applications, and maintain live services
CORE REQUIREMENTS – Expertise in Python 3.7+, experience with one or more general purpose languages, excellent communication skills, obsession with details, analytical skills, and enjoy mathematical problems.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE – Shell scripting, pandas, numpy, and D3/Observable
I am having an ajob opportunity for the role of "Node Js developer" permanent work from home.
Please find the below JD
We are looking for a candidate who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation applications.
- You will work closely with our product and design teams to build the backend engine and implement web services using the latest principles.
- Candidates should have working knowledge of NodeJS latest versions. Candidates with additional knowledge of technologies like JAVA, CAKEPHP will be preferred more.
Skills Required :
NodeJS, REST API, JSON Data Format, Integrating Third Party Libraries, MYSQL/MONGODB Databases and similar.
- Affinity for backend technologies.
- Experience in writing modular/reusable code using node frameworks
- Deep technical Knowledge and Good problem solving abilities.
- Good communication skills and solid interpersonal skills.
- Team Management skills is must
-Qualification Required : MCA/B.Tech Candidate Only
- Concepting, creating, and building websites alongside our graphic design team, including taking designer wireframes and magically turning them into effective code.
- Working through the website development lifecycle to launch.
Designing user-based interactions through an effective front-end architecture framework.
- Developing functional databases, applications, and servers to support our websites on the back end.
- Developing and designing RESTful services and APIs.
- Determining application responsiveness for consumers.
- Troubleshooting issues and problem-solving as necessary.
- Keeping current with industry trends and developments that can be applied to company needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Expertise with MEAN stack
- Experience with JS-based tools including Bower, Grunt, and Gulp.
- Working experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- Experience working with server technologies including Apache, ISS, Node.js, and Nginx.
- Experience in API design and development.
- Understanding of libraries including Backbone.js and jQuery.
- Experience with Docker, AWS, CI/CD, Jira is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, system design, and algorithms.
- Excellent communication skills, with strong attention to detail and a head for problem-solving.
- Skilled at working in tandem with a team, or unsupervised as required.
- Produce scalable software solutions.
- Responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Handle both front-end and back-end coding, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- Participate in our product development from ideation to deployment and beyond
- Create ground-breaking new features for our users and customers, and for internal use
- Work with our data team to make our product smarter and more intuitive to use
- Maintain and help optimize existing systems
- A professional experience of more than 4 years.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proactive attitude and a personal commitment.
- Experience in basic system design and architecture.
- Solid background in CorePHP, Laravel, MySQL, JS, jQuery, HTML5 CSS3, AngularJS/ReactJS/VueJS.
- Well versed in using Git, NPM, and Grunt for managing project code.
- Experience in JS libraries including Data tables and VideoJS.
- Experience in working with REST APIs, OAuth etc.
- Well versed with cross browser development fundamentals
- Knowledge of LEMP Stack is a plus
- Experience in building dashboards is a plus.
- Experience in working on scalable systems is a plus.
Senior Ruby On Rails Developer
(Senior Product Engineer - ROR)
Experience - 3 to 6 years
Location - Pune
We are looking for an enthusiastic developer with a strong understanding of core Ruby and Rails framework along with PostgreSQL database. Someone who is passionate about coding and loves to work in an ongoing challenging environment. You will be part of a talented software team. You have to consistently deliver in a fast paced environment and should be more than willing to build software that people love to use.
The individual role that you’ll play in our team:
- Developing large multi-tenant applications in Rails.
- Understanding Rails best practices and religiously introducing those to our codebase.
- Knowledge on how to do effective Refactoring.
- Ability to write unit tests and following those practices religiously.
- Working closely with the Product managers and UX team.
- Helping QAs to write automated integration tests.
- Staying up-to-date with current and future Backend technologies and architectures.
Read the ‘Skills and Experience’ section, it is not the usual yada yada, you’ll be asked specific questions on these.
Skills and Experience
- Ruby on Rails architecture best practices
- Knowledge on the latest versions on ROR
- Strong OOP knowledge in Ruby.
- Asynchronous Networking in Ruby
- Designing RESTFul HTTP APIs using JSON-Schema or JSON API (jsonapi.org).
- Ability to architect and develop API only backend
- Experience in using ActiveRecordSerializer
- Understanding O-Auth2 or JWT (Json Web Token) authentication mechanisms.
- How to use RSpec
- Rails Security Best Practices
- PostgreSQL and Rails.
- SQL concepts like Joins, Relationships etc.
- Understanding DB Partition strategies.
- Knowledge about refactoring ActiveRecord Models (read this - “7 Patterns to Refactor Fat ActiveRecord Models”).
- Understanding scaling strategies for a high-traffic Rails applications (2 million+ requests a day).
- Background Job processing using Redis and Sidekiq
- Experience in using Amazon Web Services (AWS) tools.
- Writing automated Deployment Scripts using Capistrano, Ansible etc.
- Sending emails in Rails
- Knowledge in Linux and Git is mandatory
- Knowledge in using Chef or Puppet
- Ability to do basic DevOps like setting up a Linux server.
- Websocket communication in Rails 5.
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion MDM allows organizations to secure & manage endpoints including smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, mPOS, and digital signages, along with apps and content. It supports the management of Android, iOS, macOS and Windows 10 devices and ensures streamlined device management operations with InterOps. Fusion of Endpoints at Scale.
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS devices from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their Device Management.