Dot is a technology start-up, operating in Fintech and e-commerce space. With the aim to
revolutionize offline-to-online(O2O) space, Dot strives to enable digital transformation of Offline businesses using smart innovations. This is a huge market, serving the 1.3 billion strong Indian population.
The start-up is led by a strong and experienced team. It has already raised seed funding of ~US$ 35.5 Million from renowned investors.
To know more, head over to: www.dotpe.in
About the Founders
The company is led by an experienced team, three ex-PayU employees - Shailaz Nag, Gyanesh Sharma & Anurag Gupta, with proven expertise & knowledge of the fintech space as well as experience in building & managing companies.
Shailaz Nag is a well known visionary entrepreneur. He was ex-Managing Director and co-founder of PayU, (India’s largest and profitable Payment Company) which is currently valued at US$ 3 Billion. He was also one of the founding members of Ibibo Group. Shailaz Nag is a Chartered Accountant and also holds an MBA degree.
Gyanesh Sharma is an IIT Delhi alumnus, holding a B.Tech. degree in Computer Science. He has strong experience in leading tech teams, holding position of
● CTO at Shopclues
● Head of engg. at PayU
● Engg. Head at MakeMyTrip
Anurag Gupta has a decade long experience in building financial services business. He was Vice-President & Business head at PayU for Omnichannel business. He also headed Bank & Product Partnership for PayU.
Dot has raised seed funding of US$ ~35.5 million from
● Naspers Fintech (PayU) -
○ $120bn group with global presence. Listed in London, Johannesburg, Amsterdam
○ Presence in India : MMT-Goibibo, PayU, Flipkart, Swiggy, Byju’s, OLX
○ Global Presence : Tencent - WeChat, OLX
● Fosun RZ Capital
○ Affiliate of Fosun Group - A $100Bn Chinese conglomerate
○ Presence across global growth markets
● Info Edge
○ Parent company of naukri.com, jeevansaathi.com, 99acres.com, shiksha.com
○ Listed on NSE & BSE with a market cap of INR 27,000 crore
○ Major investor in zomato.com & policybazaar.com
At Dot, we are solving the key problems that lie at the heart of Offline businesses by equipping them with commerce and fin-tech products. We are building a horizontal Omni-channel platform encompassing several Products all aimed at empowering all types of merchants, big or small, with Digital Technology. Whilst strengthening the merchants, our products also aim to direct this digital transformation towards improving the customer journey.
Our initial Product line-up has already garnered attraction from several renowned enterprises as well as significant interest from every medium and small-scale merchant we touch. And this just marks the start of our journey!
• Understanding the business requirement and provide good scalable solution
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
• Completely owning the backend services of a module
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
• Our stack is ReactJS, React Native, Golang, MySQL, NoSQL and hosting environment is AWS
Skills and Qualifications
• Extensive and expert programming experience in anyone programming language (Golang/ C/ Java).
• A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design and distributed system applications
• Experience with building and scaling apps with RDBMS as well as NoSQLs.
• Experience creating scalable Web APIs for mobile and browser consumption
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems
• Worked in start-up culture with high levels of ownership and commitment
• Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert design into code fluently
• Engineers from Tier 1 colleges
offline-to-online(O2O) space, Dot strives to enable digital transformation of Offline businesses using
smart innovations. This is a huge market, serving the 1.3 billion strong Indian population.
The start-up is led by a strong and experienced team. It has already raised funding of ~US$ 35.5
Million from renowned investors.
To know more, head over to: www.dotpe.in
Roles and Responsibilities;-
- Include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems
Framework required – spring boot, Hibernate
Skills - Should have knowledge of JPA, js, Ajax
At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
F5, Inc. is seeking a Software Engineer III with experience in building highly available and highly scalable services on public cloud like AWS, Azure and GCP. In this role you will help develop networking and security technologies as a service (SaaS) to solve customers’ multi-cloud problem. You will be part of Cloud Orchestration team working on F5 Distributed Cloud platform.
Design and development of highly available and highly scalable services using public cloud and F5 Distributed Cloud services.
Understand product requirements related to multi-cloud and propose solutions.
Follow software development lifecycle for feature development i.e., design, develop, test and support the features
Creating prototypes to validate use cases and get feedback from product team and architects.
Work cohesively with geographically distributed team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Experience in designing and implementing solutions for services in public cloud
Experience in developing software in a SaaS environment
Extensive hands-on experience in using Infrastructure as code (IsC) tools like terraform (preferred), cloud formation etc
Extensive hands-on experience in programming languages such as Golang(preferred), python, Java, Rust
Solid understanding of AWS VPC Networking Services like Transit Gateway, Virtual Private Gateway, Direct Connect, Gateway Load balancer, Private link etc.
Solid understanding of Azure Networking Services like Virtual Network (Vnet), Express route, Azure load balancers etc
Solid understanding of GCP networking services
Good understanding and experience in L2 to L7 networking protocols including but not limited to Ethernet, TCP/IP, VLAN, BGP, HTTP
Good understanding of container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes etc.,
Working knowledge of CI/CD tools like GitLab, Argo
Ability to implement all phases of a development cycle for a software product from understanding requirements, going through design, development and deploy phases
Self-motivated and willing to delve into new areas and take on new challenges in a proactive manner
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/related field
● Strong knowledge of data structures and designing for performance, scalability and availability.
● Solid understanding of multithreading, MVC, and strong OO skills.
● Good understanding of micro services architecture.
● Good understanding of development tools and processes.
● Good knowledge of cloud environment GCP, AWS
● Code, develop, design and architect the product.
● Design, implement and maintain highly scalable, multi-tier, distributed server software applications.
● Deliver across the entire product life cycle, design, build, deploy, test, release and support.
● Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and release
Nest is a gamified investment platform for the next-generation and young millennials of the world, to invest, play and earn returns more than a regular savings bank account. The world of gaming is merging with finance to offer a more immersive user experience and help users learn how to manage their money. We’re creating a new breed of asset managers and fin-fluencers with Nest.
We are seeking a dedicated Golang developer to join our growing company.
You will collaborate with other technical staff to deliver and maintain a fully-functional mobile application. We hope you can put your passion for software engineering to work for creating highly immersive user applications.
Your duties will include maintaining code repositories via GitHub and internal server storage modules.
Below are some of the responsibilities a Golang developer is expected to undertake in their position:
- Implement AWS containers to support Go implementation and successful repository maintenance
- Utilize Kubernetes to ensure successful application development, deployment, and scaling
- Implement Docker for smaller-scale applications that require simpler deployments
- Employ Linux Terminal command structures to allow easy back-end operations for less-expert technical staff
- Structure our user interface with React and ensure REST API access is available for enterprise-grade finance customers on-demand
- Collaborate with other technical staff to ensure consistent and smooth DevOps workflows
- Manage multiple projects within reasonable design specifications and budget restrictions
- QA design for errors
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
- Create visualizations that convey accurate messaging for the project.
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or a related field, such as programming. Other critical skills required are:
- Provable proficiency in Go programming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in programming or information technology
- Attention to detail and Knowledge in Java is recommended
- Portfolio of work with examples that showcase technical skill
- Strong analytical skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Go templating, common frameworks, and tools
- Experience working with a team
What you’ll receive
- A compensation competitive to premier firms
- Incredible learning and exposure to every aspect of a funded financial startup as an early member, working directly with the founders.
- Recognition and experience of working on a platform with an exponential user growth curve.
- A fun and receptive work culture which promises to never get mundane!
- If you love party, it is on us!
- 3+ years of relevant experience in designing & implementing scalable, resilient backend microservices
- Expert at any backend programming language (Python/GoLang preferrable) and has exposure to API design and scalable architecture
- Hands-on experience on a couple of RDBMS/NoSQL/In-memory DBs
- Great database modelling skills
- Ability to choose the right algorithm, data-structure, and design pattern for the given problem statement
- Knowledge of any cloud based platform like AWS or GCP and scaling on the go
- Understanding of various application security principles and experience with building applications secure by design
- We don't care about which college you are from, if you have the power to convert coffee into code, we got you.
Skills: Core java,j2EE,oops,Spring,Microservices
Job Title: Go Developer (Remote)
Job Description: Backend Engineer (GO Developer)
Remote Working | Engineering Team | Full-time
Are you passionate enough to be a crucial part of a highly analytical and scalable user engagement platform?
Are you ready learn new technologies and willing to step out of your comfort zone to explore and learn new skills?
If so, this is an opportunity for you to join a high-functioning team and make your mark on our organization!
The Impact you will create in the Job:
Build campaign generation services which can send app notifications at a speed of 10 million a minute.
Dashboards to show Real time key performance indicators to clients.
Develop complex user segmentation engines which creates segments on Terabytes of data within few seconds.
Leverage the power of Kubernetes to maintain clusters running inside VPC's across the world.
Building highly available & horizontally scalable platform services for ever growing data.
Use cloud-based services like AWS Lambda for blazing fast throughput & auto scalability.
You will build backend services and APIs to create scalable engineering systems.
As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that requires deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development and seamless collaboration with all functions.
You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
Collaborating various highly-functional teams in the company to meet deliverables throughout the software development lifecycle.
Identify and improvise areas of improvement through data insights and research.
What we look for?
3-6 years experience in developing high scale internet applications/API based services.
Worked with GoLang as a primary language
Experience with High scale real time architectures
Experience with queueing systems like RabbitMQ, Kafka etc
Experience with Elasticsearch would be a plus
Having hands on experience with Kubernetes would be a plus.
Understanding of SMTP protocol would be a plus
Experience with MTA will be an added advantage.
Very strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
Enjoys working at solving challenges that come with developing real time high scale applications.
Opportunity to work with a Silicon Valley based security and governance start-up.
Privacera, Inc is a California based start-up company that is looking for Senior Software Engineers to work out of our Mumbai/Pune based office. Privacera is a cloud-based product which uses Cloud native services in AWS, Azure and GCP. Privacera is a fast-growing start-up and provides ample opportunity work on all Cloud services like AWS S3, DynamoDB, Kinesis, RedShift, EMR, Azure ADLS, HDInsight, GCP GCS, GCP PubSub and other services.
We are looking for motivated individuals who are keen to work on Cloud or Big Data services or have worked on Cloud and Big Data. If you want to work in a start-up culture and are ready for the challenge, then join us on our exciting journey.
- Design, code and debug cloud-native applications.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Serve as a subject matter expert
5+ years of relevant experience in software development
Deep understanding of public cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure or Google)
Experience with large scale distributed systems
Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems
Prior experience with data encryption, TLS/SSL is a strong plus
Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
Deep experience with Java
Excellent communication (writing, conversation, presentation) skills, consensus building, Quick learner
Good to have experience in Production support - Tier 4
Experience with these technologies are a plus: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Cloudera, Snowflake, Mongo DB, Oracle, Databricks, Datastax, Confluent
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way.
As consultants, we work onsite with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
For a team to thrive, it needs active collaboration and room for healthy, respectful debate. Senior Developers are the technologists who cultivate this environment while driving teams toward delivering on an ambitious tech vision and acting as mentors for more junior-level consultants. They leverage their deep technical knowledge to solve more complex business problems and actively assess their team’s health, code quality and nonfunctional pipelines.
You’ll Spend Time On The Following
- You will use continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality software as well as value to end customers as early as possible.
- You will work in collaborative, value-driven teams to build innovative customer experiences for our clients
- Create large-scale distributed systems out of microservices
- You will apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar to solve client problems
- Efficiently utilize DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy software
- You will lead or take part in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery from ideation to deployment and everything in between
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills
Here’s What We’re Looking For
- Possess a bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or any related Engineering streams.
- Should have at least 4+ years of strong understanding of Java with preference to Java 8 and the newly introduced features.
- Should be able to build reusable code and APIs for future use.
- Good understanding of Cloud infrastructure and experience in deploying applications in either PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) / AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Hands on experience working in Spring Core, MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Microservices.
- Experience in working with Restful webservices.
- Experience in working with CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins / Hudson.
- Experience in working with unit testing frameworks like Junit, Mockito.
- Should have understanding of BDD.
- Fair understanding of SQL and RDBMS and hands on experience in working with any of the databases like MariaDB, Oracle, MySQL, DB2 etc.
- Should have good understanding of coding best practices and be able to do peer code review.
- Should have an understanding of GIT, Jenkins and JIRA.
- Candidate should be able to create automated build and deployment scripts.
- Maintain a high level of code quality and adhering to industry standards for code quality like SonarQube, Fortify and Nexus.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Desirable to have understanding of design patterns and domain driven design.
- Desirable to have minimum understanding of React / Angular, but not mandatory.
At ThoughtWorks, we’re committed to fostering an inclusive community for all technologists. Help us achieve a more balanced workplace by anonymously answering the following demographic questions.
Job Role – Technical Lead – Back End
Work Location - Bengaluru
Job Description –
• 5+ years of experience in product companies
• Experience in software development and coding in multiple languages
• Experience in both front-end and back-end development with mastery in back-
• Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
• Understanding of software quality assurance principles
• Managed at least 4-5 engineers in their experience.
• High quality organisational and leadership skills
• Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
If you think you are one of them then please reply with your interest and we will take your candidature ahead for the next level of evaluation. Below information would be appreciated more:
Update Resume: please attach