Aesthetic sense/taste in things matches with Nova - design details you like, products you like.
Love building products, explore new tech products constantly
Understand the human psyche well
Can think in terms of systems
First principles thinking
Extreme customer empathy - Deeply understand a user's point of view and their problems
Super awesome at communication - You can articulate your thoughts really well
Good at team work and have leadership abilities
Engineering and tech team empathy - Understand how products and systems are implemented, even at a very low level
Are super organized in whatever you do
Measure success metrics
Decide based on data metrics + intuition
Define the "what" to build for rest of the product team
Partnering with and lead cross-functional teams like Design, Engineering, Sales, Operations, etc. to set product priorities
Defining and socializing the roadmap of your product area through deep research and understanding of business goals
Bringing your solutions to market through ownership of the full product lifecycle: problem identification, solution design, spec, implementation, and validation
Managing competing priorities with consistency and transparency
A total of 4-7 years of relevant work experience with B2B SaaS, B2B2C platforms
Preferably have worked as a software engineer for at least 1-2 years professionally or have academic background in computer science
Must have worked in a product management role at a tech-first organization with reputable products, for at least 2-3 years
Have prior experience in understanding and solutioning with APIs
Have a proven track record leading with complex strategic initiatives, working through technical, operational, legal/policy and business issues. Prior experience in handling client-side projects would be a plus.
Should be comfortable with data, analytics and decision making based on data. Should be comfortable with using data analytics tools.
Result oriented- Ability to find solutions to difficult problems quickly and effectively
Data driven, analytical and fully understand the diverse ways in which our ecosystem of products can be further adopted by our customers
Process orientation - ability to perform within existing systems and processes, while constantly aiming for process improvement
Interpersonal skills and ability to influence
Team Effectiveness - Ability to work in a cross-functional, dynamic environment and support fellow team members in the achievement of their goals
Multi-tasking - Ability to manage multiple complex projects at various stages of product development simultaneously
Execution driven and bias for action mindset
Tvarit Solutions Private Limited (wholly owned subsidiary of Tvarit GmbH, Germany).Tvarit provides software to reduce manufacturing waste like scrap, energy and machine downtime using its patented technology. With its software products, and highly competent team from renowned Universities, Tvarit has gained customer trust across 4 continents within a short span of 3 years. Tvarit is awarded among the top 8 out of 490 AI companies by European Data Incubator, apart from many more awards by the German government and industrial organizations making Tvarit one of the most innovative AI companies in Germany and Europe.
We are looking for a talented Product Manager to deliver world-class experiences and facilitate the transition of manufacturing plants across the globe from guesswork to industrial AI assisted workflows.
As the sole product manager at Tvarit, you'll be donning multiple hats:
- Orchestrator - Ensuring alignment between multiple sub-units of the R&D and product innovation teams at Tvarit.
- Keeper of Truth - Given the fast pace of changes, ensuring all key decisions and information are documented & documentation guidelines are established across teams.
- Owning the product suite - You'd own all critical decisions around what features need to be built out, why, in which order and any geographical variations based on nuances you observe.
- Adoption & Growth - Working closely with the implementation team to establish a product-market fit & then with sales & marketing to drive changes in KPIs
- Market research - Having a strong sense of how the industry is evolving across geographies of interest, including the changes in market share of various competitors
- User Research - Closely interact with clients and domain experts to generate rich insights that guide your product roadmap
- UX - Defining user personas, user flows, information architecture, and wireframes for the product suite
- Articulation - As a strong communicator, you would work with the C-Suite to communicate product propositions to prospective clients, collaborators, and co-creation partners.
- Must be from Engineering Background, preferred MBA
- Preferred Experience: 3+ years, B2B enterprise
- Required Skills: UX Research, Market research, strong articulation & communication skills, conflict management, stakeholder management, tools (JIRA, Confluence, Miro, Figma)
- You're thrilled about driving a zero to one and one to hundred growth journey over the course of the next 2-3 years in an underserved domain.
- Culture of innovation, creativity, learning, and even failure, we believe in bringing best in you.
- Get mentored by highly qualified internal resource groups and opportunity to avail industry-driven mentoring program, as we believe in empowering people.
- Multicultural peer groups and supportive workplace policies.
- Exchange program cross country wise.
- Work from beaches, hills, mountains, and many more; with the yearly workation program we believe in mixing elements of vacation at work.
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The key objective of the Symphony PM is to build RIA Symphony, our low-code insurance automation platform, which will help us bring process automation to the entire insurance value chain. This will include the following:
- Create and drive the Product Roadmap across various stakeholders in Underwriting, Ops, Finance, Distribution, Tech, Data and more
- Work closely with other product managers and the RIA Symphony Design team to understand what modules, microservices, APIs, UIs are required behind the insurance processes, and to work with the back-end-engineering team to build and deploy them
- Work with front-end engineering teams to make Symphony a simple, easy to use, internal Saas product for all stakeholders
- Experience building, managing a B2B Cloud based Saas product (2-3 years) across both the backend and frontend
- A computer engineering or computer science degree, and min 3 years of experience as a developer
- Willingness to jump right into database design, API definitions, microservices architectures to build the core foundations of RIA Symphony (from the product side)
- Strong process thinking and ability to outline the product development process clearly
- Very strong passion for solving customer needs i.e. customer centric approach
Good to Have
- Prior work experience with process engines, state machines
- Demonstrated ability to work with data, data tools (python)
- Knowledge of various PM tools for documentation, sprint management, design/wireframing, analytics
As a product person at Signzy you will be helping bring futuristic ideas to reality. As a company we are today working on some of the most cutting edge ideas in the technology domain. You would not only be understanding these concepts in depth, but working with technology and sales teams to see them being adopted by customers. As you grow within the organization you will be leading some of these initiatives and moving towards a Senior product manager role.
-Reporting to the Product Manager and collaborating with the product development team. -Coordinate with the product manager and development teams and develop various products according to requirements and perform research on various issues to provide expert knowledge on products. -Coordinate with the Product Team to create product strategy including pricing plans, target segment, partnerships etc. -Perform design, development and management of new, existing or acquisition products. -Work with the business team and key stakeholders to define scope, costs and timelines for updating existing products and implementing new products. -Assist in the deployment of new products, for initial customers. -Work with the quality assurance team to ensure that delivered system is properly tested and meets the product requirements. -Work with distribution partners to identify sales opportunities and to position products on key platforms. -Identify product marketing ideas and opportunities based on industry trends, current market environment and competitive trends.
- Create campaign strategies and help in execution working with content and design teams -Facilitate changes to product portfolio to improve competitive position and optimal product performance
Original Research - The ability to take primary and secondary data to come up with original insights that can be defended with data or evidence Structured Thinking - Can think clearly under lot of data and make definitive choices along with pros and cons Empathy - Is able to understand different stakeholders within the company and outside, and hence put themselves in own shoes Communication - Is able to communicate ideas clearly through workflows, feature descriptions etc.
Preferred Experience: Someone with experience in design specially enterprise software. Candidate who has worked within operations of large enterprises is also a large value add. Someone who has built applications himself would also be preferred.
💥 What will you do?
As a Lead Product Designer, you will
Own the Core Product, its performance, and shape the direction it needs to evolve in. We are at a stage where we are snowballing across geographies, and a large part of your role would be envisioning and executing the correct product strategy for localized expansion.
Act as a leader and coach within the Product Design team, collaborating with and mentoring junior designers, hiring new folks, and at the end of it all, craft a culture that you and we can be collectively proud of.
Drive cross-functional alignment and use storytelling backed by factual data to build conviction within the team and the organization about the problems we should be solving.
Partner closely with cross-functional (product, engineering, and go-to-market) teams to regularly ship experiences that drive our North Star Metrics and solve user pain points.
Analyze incoming user feedback and make sense of the information to ideate upon possible product and revenue opportunities and contribute towards the product roadmap.
Run parallel tracks with the help of junior team members. We follow a breadth-first and depth later approach which almost always keeps us on our feet.
Be responsible for seamless execution including last-mile delivery and post-release analysis to decipher the impact of the efforts.
Work through design problems from beginning to end: translating business strategy, research insights, and data into ideas that form disruptive new products and features and improving and simplifying existing workflows.
Own and manage the design system and provide direction to evolve it as and when necessary to keep up with best practices and design trends
Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly assess the viability and design the workflows and fine-grained details of interactions. We build in close collaboration with customers and boast of a super-engaged user council. So, you will have access to our entire user base to seek any validation all the time.
🙋 What makes you a great addition to the team?
We have a meritocratic culture, so not meeting any of these pointers below does not affect your candidacy in any negative way. However, in general, it helps to have
You use data and research to inform your design decisions and are able to assess the impact of your team’s designs with quantitative and qualitative data.
You have Some experience with fast-paced enterprise designs and have led designers to positive outcomes in the past.
You enjoy working on forward-looking projects. Given the early days of the industry, you will get ample opportunities to lead on projects without many solutions to benchmark against.
You have experience partnering with product managers to envision long-term product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
You understand the importance of concrete business metrics product-driven acquisition, customer engagement and retention, onboarding-driven activation, and naturally think along these lines.
You enjoy the process of discovery with customers and bring a strong sense of empathy and a user-centric approach to design.
You have an eye for pixel perfection and micro-interactions, and you enjoy coaching folks to achieve outcomes through nudges.
Exposure to Crypto and Blockchain is excellent, but we believe that the domain knowledge can be gathered pretty quickly if you have a learner’s mentality. We boast of a thorough onboarding process that will ensure that you seamlessly transition into the blockchain space irrespective of where you are today.
LoginRadius is seeking a Senior Implementation Engineer to join our incredibly successful customer success team at Jaipur and Hyderabad office.
Job Responsibilities :
● Attending customer meetings and communicate with the customers to
understand their usecase/requirements.
● Assists with requirements gathering, analysis, and writing technical
documentation as per customer's usecase.
● Work closely with the customer's technical team in Implementing
LoginRadius features as per their usecase.
● Help the customer's technical team in Implementing LoginRadius features
with their app.
● Handoff and knowledge transfer of customer's Implementation to the
Technical support team.
● Develop and Maintain LoginRadius CMS Plugins and Web SDKs.
● When necessary, develop tools to help meet client edge cases.
● Strong written and oral communication skills.
● Previous experience of working with customers.
● Strong troubleshooting, diagnostic and analytical skills for
● Working knowledge in SSO protocols - SAML/OAuth/OIDC/JWT.
● Working Experience in Third-party Integrations using REST API.
● Familiarity with the Identity and Authentication Management system will
be a plus.
● Previous experience working with a SaaS product is a plus.
● Data migration experience a plus.
● 3+ years of experience.
● Knowledge of other languages i.e. NodeJS/DotNet/Python will be a plus.
Location : Gurgaon
Education Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech, MBA from Tier 1 institute preferred
Skills Required : Define product line, identify market requirements, define the product vision, creating preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the product roadmap.
Experience : 3 to 6 years
We are looking to hire a smart product manager who is passionate about taking up ideas and
bringing them to life. You will engage with our customer base directly, and decide the future of the product by working closely with key partners. You will also collaborate with marketing, sales and support to ensure smooth product roll out and user engagement.
- As a product manager, you will take end to end ownership of a product line, identify market requirements, define the product vision, creating preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the product roadmap.
- The perfect candidate has to be a strategic thinker who is extremely analytical and detail oriented and great at multitasking and prioritizing.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the current features and define ways to improve them in order to reduce failure rates, increase usage and improve booking conversion rates based on analytics data and good understanding of customer needs.
- Work closely with the design & development teams to explain requirements of new features and change requests for current features.
- Closely manage roll out of all product requirements with focus on both quality and time to market.
- In charge of competitor analysis, market analysis, product analysis, business cases, product evolution, feature prioritization, high level requirement gathering, and product marketing.
- Works well under pressure has the ability to work within stringent timelines and to collaborate across departments to achieve results.
- Must be a true problem solver with outstanding skills in discovery techniques and the proven ability to translate the underlying business needs of requests into actionable items.
- A strong focus on detail, with the proven ability to ensure data and related reports are thorough and totally reliable.
- A demonstrated enthusiasm for learning and working with new tools and technologies is essential.
- Experience with business users and able to translate business requirements into software requirements.
- B.E./B.Tech a must. MBA from premier institutes preferred
We are looking someone who would own the product roadmap. The right person will work closely with the VP of Technology and Engineering to define the product the teams build.
• Set a product vision and strategy, communicate the intent behind the new product version to the technology team
• Responsible for the success of the product
• Gather ideas, evaluate ideas, plan new features for the product
• Manage stakeholders and share the product strategy and features
• Exceed and maintain service levels as assigned by management
• Analyze user feedback and respond to any issues
• Support the marketing team in designing and implementing product campaigns
• Define and meet product release timeline and agreements
• Design focused training on new product versions
• Assess and execute any product development and enhancement opportunities
• 10 + years of experience in technology product management
• Procurement, supply chain domain exposure preferred
• Experience in mentoring and leading a team of Product Managers and cross-functional teams
• Able to define and communicate product strategy and align it with long-term business goals
• Well versed with developing and monitoring budgets, forecasts, metrics and evaluate the results post implementation
• Should have prior experience in project managing all product launches and fix any issues throughout implementation
• Should be able to critically analyze cross-functional processes and resolve any problems for new and existing products
• Should have a proven track record in validating pre and post product launch processes and efficiencies
• Ability to work in fast paced environment
• Strong communication skills