Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad technology companies that provides advertising solutions to the largest and best know publishers (New York Times, Forbes, MSN, etc...) worldwide.
● Leading a team and its alignment in the right technical direction.
● Collaborating with the Chief Software Architect to ensure that the architecture of the
product is robust to meet the scalability requirements.
● Mentoring the team members to build their competence and ensuring that the team
has a collective commitment towards the product goals.
● Coordinating with the Product Management team to understand the product
requirement and ensuring that it is properly passed on to the team.
● Providing accurate effort estimates for the requirement and ensuring that is delivered
● Accountable for the quality of the technical deliverables out of the team.
● Helping the team in overcoming any technical challenges they encounter.
● Collaborating with the HR team in retention to meet the team's requirement.
● writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
● Experience in designing large scale systems.
● Experience in leading a team of 8-10 people.
● Experience in mentoring team members.
● Participate actively in code reviews and Test case reviews.
● Lead in work-breakdown of tasks
● Work as part of an agile team to implement new features according to the requirements.
- Design and implementation of the frontend applications and Mobile apps
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Break features into simpler granular tasks, estimate effort required, and identify dependencies
- Work with Analyst and back end developers to deliver a seamless user experience
- Write clean, efficient, maintainable code with good test coverage
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use and optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Test and Debug as required
Expected Qualifications and Key Skills
- BSc or B.E in Computer Science / Engineering from a tier-1 college in India or abroad
- Strong understanding of UI/UX, responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, AJAX, and general web standards
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript/TypeScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Proficiency with Git / Version control
- Building abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope.
- Building pixel-perfect, robust and, accessible user interfaces on the web
- Not just building new features, but also building reusable components and libraries which help in delivering faster.
- Taking responsibility of quality and making things easy and predictable by automating these processes
- Exploring and designing dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
- Working closely with designers to implement versatile front-end solutions while embracing emerging standards and pushing the limits of what a browser can do.
- Actively participating in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
- Interacting with other team members to passionately collaborate in building a rich and innovative user experience
- Analyzing system function and performance requirements to support design concepts.
- Mentoring new members, interviewing and helping in building high performance teams.
What you need to have:
- B.E/ B.Tech or M.S in Computer Science or related technical field
- 3+ years of experience and must be hands-on with coding.
- Ability to work with complex business flows
- Excellent problem-solving, coupled with strong communication skills, and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Experience building pixel-perfect, robust and, accessible user interfaces on the web
- Experience in Single Page Application architecture
- Experience with CSS3 and Less/ Sass (ability to write mixins, partials, functions, etc) and usage in large scale applications
- Experience in web analytics, accessibility, standards, and SEO techniques
- Passion for building a rich and innovative user experience
- Strong computer science fundamentals in design, data structures, and problem solving
Position Frontend Developer
Experience 2 - 4 Years
Location Gachibowli, Hyderabad
At Nspira CBD’s Technology team, we're looking for a client-side JS developer to join our
growing frontend team. As the client-side developer, you will help develop the next
generation education app using tools such as React.js, jQuery and similar. You will ensure that
these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will
coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. We're
looking for someone who is comfortable with a fast-moving environment and can learn
Our Client Focus: Ed-tech digital apps covering multiple stakeholders that include but not
limited to students, parents, teachers, principals and other admin staff etc.
How You’ll Grow
At Nspira CBD, we’ve dedicated a great deal of time to create a rich environment in which our
professionals can nurture and grow. We want our team to develop in its own way, playing
according to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. As a part of our efforts,
we provide exposure to challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the
Nspira CBD’s Culture
Our dynamic culture allows people to do their best every day. Our culture is an amalgamation
of start-up and established firm’s culture, giving the employee a unique experience to thrive
in today’s dynamic and volatile work scenario.
Work You Will Do
Nspira CBD offering works with clients from education industry to help them enable digital
penetration through our various digital business solutions such as nLearn, nConnect, nGuide
to name a few that create large scale impact. You will get to work with a customer base of
approximately 1 lakh active users of our flagship digital product - nLearn. Approximately 3.3
lakh questions were attempted by students on the nLearn platform and 4.7 lakh tests for IITJEE
preparation were taken. nGuide user base is spread across approximately 300 schools, 2,500
classrooms impacting approximately 2 lakh students.
Your work will entail the following:
What you’ll do?
1. Develop new components and features for our frontend app(s)
2. Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
3. Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
4. Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsers
5. Document and refactor our frontend codebase
6. Profile and improve our frontend performance
7. Write about your work and contribute back to open source
While these requirements are a guideline, feel free to apply even if you don't meet some of
1. Experience working with a Java Script framework.
2. In-depth understanding of Java Script, the DOM, and relevant concepts
3. Proficiency with browser-based debugging and performance testing
4. Thorough understanding of React.js etc., (Redux) and its core principles
5. Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMA Script
6. Familiarity with RESTful APIs
7. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
8. Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
• Bachelors – B.tech/BE or Master
Kindly do not apply if you have less than 4 Yrs of Experience in Python
Position(6 Months Contract in Gurugram, India) :
Sr. Frontend Engineer
4+ years of relevant exp
(Note: FREE accommodation can be given in Gurgaon, India for the 6 months & 'work from home' is not allowed)
The company for which you will be working is an online insurance provider that operates a B2C platform as well as a B2B2C platform. They are working to revolutionize the way insurance is bought in India by not only offering an online platform but also providing every customer a touchpoint with its partners. The company has been a platform for Motor, Health, Travel, & Life Insurance.
- A strong technical solutioning sense.
- Excellent experience in writing code using the following technologies: Angular JS
- Understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases and come up with effective solutions.
- Strong problem-solving, data structures, and algorithm design skills.
- Good understanding of REST APIs and web technologies in general.
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
- A willingness to learn and choose new technologies with a strong justification for the choices made.
- Be involved in all aspects of development: playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, testing, and deployment.
- Help develop best practices for future development.
- Thinks and implements in the right way instead of cutting corners.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications, test & debug programs
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application.
- Use technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions.
- Optimizing the performance of the components and keeping up to date with the latest industry trends
- Doing effective peer reviews where your peers learn from you every time.
- Be a great team player
If interested, please share your CV with kuldeep[dot]pandey[@]benchkart[dot]com
Our client is a premier web design and software solutions company based out of Delhi, Florida and California. They are a creative, young and dynamic organisation that provides superior quality solutions like web design and development, mobile app development on various platforms, cloud apps and Ecommerce web solutions. They have clients across US, Canada, UK, and Australia, who receive market ready and saleable apps.
- Responsive Web Designing using Bootstrap/ CSS3/ LESS/ SASS and HTML5
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Providing SEO solutions for websites
- Building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the UX designer and stakeholder
What you need to have:
- Strong Designing skills and knowledge.
- Good Familiarity with Agile / Scrum practices; a good team player, balanced with
the autonomy and motivation to produce individually
- Proficiency with Angular 2/4/5/6/7/8
- Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap/CSS3/LESS/SASS and HTML5
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Graduation in computers - Full time B.E / B. Tech or an MCA degree (Regular Program, no part-time or long-distances courses).
• 8+ years in UI Design and Development
• Degree, diploma or Certificate in Computer Science or IT.
• Extensive experience in UI Frameworks – Angular 2+ , Bootstrap , ReactJS and Advanced Java scripts
• Extensive experience in Node Js , CSS , SCSS , SASS, Typescript ,HTML5
• Experience in RESTful services.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Solid understanding of E2E Internet application architecture including browser concepts, HTTP, REST ,AJAX, Security best practices, Performance techniques • Familiarity with source code control systems (Subversion, Git, etc) and issue tracking (JIRA etc)
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
About UZIO Inc.
UZIO (HQ: Virginia, USA) http://www.uzio.com With over 150+ partners, 1700+ employers, and 50,000+ employees relying on UZIO and 70+ health insurance carriers serving plans, UZIO provides an Integrated Benefits Administration and HCM SaaS technology platform for brokers, employers, and employees of SMBs in the United States.
- Must be having B. Tech. degree from Premium Institute with 4-6 years of proven experience in the relevant area.
- Understanding of JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Maintain and improve product platform, Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Knowledge of browser compatibility issues
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Design with mobile-first principles
- Integrate with REST apis
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Develop technical and business requirements and always intuitive and user-centered solutions strive to deliver
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Collaborating with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards