- Ensure all tech projects are delivered on time and are profitable
- Work with Account Managers to understand project requirements
- Analyse, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to the projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical team while ensuring each person on the team is actively working toward established milestones
- Hold daily technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Hold regular retrospectives to identify the positives and negatives of a project, and establish what the tech team can take forward from this
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for team members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for the technical team with support from the L&D team and CTO
- Be part of the recruitment and training of exceptional employees to fulfil posted positions within the tech team
- Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation
- A bachelor's degree in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- Strong credentials in software development and troubleshooting
- Demonstrated understanding of the software development lifecycle and Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Experience in mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting teamwork
- Experience in applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills for project management
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Professional Project Management Certification is an added advantage
As a PM Tech, you will work closely with:
- Development team
- Account Managers
Position Title: Enterprise Architect Expert
Grade/Level: Principal Consultant
Sub LoS/SBU: Government & Public Sector
Location: New Delhi/Jaipur
Position Type: Full time
Subject Matter Expertise: Enterprise/Solution Architect
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Advisory and Tax services.
Within Advisory, PwC has a large team that enables government organisations to transform and provide better service to citizens and optimize operations. The open position is for a candidate who desires to work with government clients and bring about a change in society. A successful candidate will be expected to work pro-actively and effectively on multiple client engagements over the period of time and take ownership of the entire project delivery he/she entrusted with.
Proposed role requires a candidate with relevant experience in Enterprise/Solution Architecture. He/She would have lead the process improvement and solution conceptualization and handled large integrations involving the latest technologies in the field of solution architecture. The architect should have a successful track record in managing and implementing e-government projects with particular focus on business components, and has contributed to the IT Strategy, maintenance of the information strategy and use architecture to support business and process change.
The candidate should strong interpersonal skills, who not only enjoys the challenge of working with other team members but externally with a diverse, senior-Government officials across varied Ministries and PSUs. Recent experience and understanding of the Indian business ecosystem and government initiatives is a must.
The candidate will be required to showcase excellent communication skills and will have demonstrated consistently the skill and capability in delivering impactful and insightful projects in the past. He/she will also be required to participate in client meetings and, during the course of a project, will be responsive to client enquiries, eventually leading the delivery engagement.
They will also be expected to contribute to Practice or Firm development. This may be adjudged in various ways such as serving as a mentor to other team members, by leading training/development initiatives, contributing to thought leadership papers, assisting other network firms etc.
Positions are with PwC’s Government and Public Service (G&PS) practice, which works
with Central & State Governments, PSUs, donor agencies etc. The position can be based in Delhi or Kolkata. However the ideal candidate should not have any constraints to travel for work related opportunities, whether domestic or internationally.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Having one or more of the following certifications will be an added advantage:
Tools & Techniques
Required Skill Sets
- Contribute to managing end-to-end implementation project life cycle, driving optimization of operating models
- Determine Project Scope, Objectives and Dependencies
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule, work plan and key milestones
- Determine and Define Project Resource Allocations
- Manage Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies on Project by assigning appropriate ownership and escalations
- Capture project health metrics, maintaining a central repository for all projects and project information that provide insights into processes and frameworks that work
- Establish and execute Project Governances viz., Steerco Meetings, Weekly Cadences and Track Action Items to closure
- Conduct governance calls for ongoing projects and ensuring project commitments are being met by Darwinbox’s implementation team as well as the Client’s implementation team
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Collaborate with Client on requirement changes and initiate change management process
- Identify, document and update the project scope for changes
- Initiate appropriate review and approvals on the changes
- Evaluate and analyze the impact of changes and communicate with stakeholders
- Seek approvals and commitments on the scope, cost and schedule
- Ensure SOP adherence, time-logging, effectively making use/ driving adoption of Project Management tools and methodologies
- Review/prepare Project Plans for implementation projects and monitor resource allocation
- Identify Stakeholder Communication Requirements on project performance metrics
- Collaborate with Product Teams on Product enhancements
- Document impact and prioritize changes to Product Backlog and timelines
- Stakeholder Reporting - Preparing status reports, highlighting risks to the project timelines, proactively escalating potential red flags, and recommending mitigation solutions
- Track Project Closure / Handover activities to downstream teams.
- B. Tech or an equivalent degree
- MBA or an equivalent degree is preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adaptable to change
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office tool.
- Any experience in MS SharePoint, MS Power Automate, Excel Macros, and Project Management Tools like JIRA, and Zoho Projects is an added advantage
- Any Project Management (PMP/ Prince2/Agile CSM) or Agile certification is mandatory
- 8-10 years of prior experience in a project management role is preferred with strong experience in HRMS implementation.
MTX Group Inc. is seeking motivated Project Managers to join our team. MTX Group Inc. is a global implementation partner enabling organizations to become fit enterprises. MTX provides expertise across various platforms and technologies, including Google Cloud, Salesforce, artificial intelligence/machine learning, data integration, data governance, data quality, analytics, visualization and mobile technology. MTX’s very own Artificial Intelligence platform, mavQ, enables clients to accelerate processes and critical decisions by leveraging a Cognitive Decision Engine, a collection of purpose-built Artificial Neural Networks designed to leverage the power of Machine Learning. The mavQ Platform includes Smart Asset Detection and Monitoring, Chatbot Services, Document Verification, to name a few.
- 7-12 Years of Project Management experience
- PMP certification is a must
- Prince2 / CSM is preferred.
- Customer facing role & owns the entire project lifecycle from initiation through closure by establishing a project plan & milestones
- Monitors and manages project financials, scope, and schedule to ensure the project stays on track for assigned client projects
- Drives the implementation of high-quality cloud solutions by closely engaging with all project team members (Tech Leads, Business Analysts, Developers, QA, etc)
- Acts as a primary day-to-day point of contact for the client and the operational aspects of the project
- Facilitates or co-leads with customer project manager on regular status meetings with the project team, sponsors, and all stakeholders
- Generates and distributes weekly status reports to various stakeholders at various forums
- Prepare weekly financial summary and take care of management reporting to track cost and ensure the financial health of the project
- Proactively identify and manage issues/risks throughout the project
- Provides mentoring and guidance to project team members
- Manage project dependencies, represent project in a various cross-project forum
- Procure project team; establish necessary team procedures
- Participates actively in CoEs, Discussion forums, advocates the use of MTX best practices
What you will bring:
- Any recognized Project Management Certification as mentioned in eligibility criteria.
- Hands-on experience in delivering/leading a project delivery
- Expertise in using project management tools like Smartsheets, Lucid charts, Google Apps, MS Office, etc
- Hands-on experience of various software delivery methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc
- Hands-on experience of basic data tools like Excel, Google Sheets etc
- Understanding of various project contract types like time and material, fixed-price, etc.
- Flexibility to support and meet onshore client expectations
- Should be able to work and support clients located in EST time zones
What we offer:
- Group Medical Insurance (Family Floater Plan - Self + Spouse + 2 Dependent Children)
- Sum Insured: INR 5,00,000/-
- Maternity cover upto two children
- Inclusive of COVID-19 Coverage
- Cashless & Reimbursement facility
- Access to free online doctor consultation
- Personal Accident Policy (Disability Insurance) -
- Sum Insured: INR. 25,00,000/- Per Employee
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability is covered up to 100% of Sum Insured
- Permanent Partial Disability is covered as per the scale of benefits decided by the Insurer
- Temporary Total Disability is covered
- An option of Paytm Food Wallet (up to Rs. 2500) as a tax saver benefit
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement of upto Rs. 1,000
- Opportunity to pursue Executive Programs/ courses at top universities globally
- Professional Development opportunities through various MTX sponsored certifications on multiple technology stacks including Salesforce, Google Cloud, Amazon & others
Program / Senior Program Manager
- Define and develop roadmaps to deliver strategic goals
- Regularly review the annual and quarterly roadmaps and refine the scope and priorities
- Drive progress reviews with senior management and leadership
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plans
- Report plans, progress, risks regularly at different levels
- Develop release management plans, processes and drive the adoption
- Develop release calendars and release management plans to achieve the same
- Drive sprint planning, standup meetings and ensure the work being done follows the plans
- Lead the customer engagements, set up processes, tools to manage the engagements
- Lead progress reviews, discussions around new requirements and issues with customers and internal teams to ensure customer success
- Articulate customers requirements to the cross functional teams, plan to deliver them
- Organize and manage all phases of the programs to ensure on-time completion
Knowledge and Skills
- Thorough understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience in managing complex cross-functional large scale enterprise projects.
- Good understanding of tools used for development, QE and Dev Ops
- Experience in setting up, configuring and driving usage of project management tools
- Experience in managing releases in both Cloud and On-Premise environments
- Demonstrated ability to partner with different functions across the organization
- Experience setting up templates and processes that are repeatable
- Passion for using data to drive reviews and decision making
- Ability to write crisp and robust stories to communicate complex issues, requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science from a reputed college
- PMP Certification is a plus
- ITIL Certification is a plus
- At least 2-3 years in a software development role
- At least 1-2 years in a technical lead role independently managing sub-projects / development of components
- At least 5-7 years in managing software development projects using agile methodologies
- At least 3-4 years (running in parallel to the above) managing releases to the cloud and / or on-prem environments
Total minimum experience for program manager: 12 years.
Total minimum experience for Sr. Program manager: 14 years.
We are looking for Project Manager- Scrum Master
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred.
- Certified scrum master preferred.
- 3+ years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Leadership and management experience.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Note Work from office only
Qualified B.E/ MCA/ MBA with good communication skills, team player, ready to travel / relocate & available at short notice with total Oracle ERP experience of 15+ yrs.
Strong track record of Project management of complex, and/or multi-pillar projects, implementation methodologies, project management tools e.g., MS Project, project estimation, project team management, client management and communications, and project and proposal leadership
Minimum 7-8 years delivering Large Projects in implementation/Upgrade /Support of Oracle ERP.
Must have worked with MS Projects, AIM/OUM methodology.
Microsoft Project planning experience a must.
Budget, commercial and Customer experience
Strong stakeholder management, negotiation and communication skills
Excellent organisation, documentation and communication skills
Flexibility in location in India. Ready to Travel.
PMP, CSM, PRINCE2, Six Sigma Will be added advantage
ability to handle complexity and ambiguity, and provide structure to complex problems
collaboration, teaming, excellent presentation and communication (written, oral) skills
integrity, maturity and dependability
Lead and manage several full lifecycle implementation/upgrade projects using leading practices, methods, frameworks, standards and maturity models (e.g., Oracle AIM/CDM, Agile, RUP).
Lead large scale planning, execution of large/complex multi-million dollar projects, or subsections of multi-year large/complex programs (e.g. Custom Application Development initiatives, ERP (Oracle).
Lead organizational planning, re-engineering and transformation initiatives including business transformation endeavors
Ability to perform critical analysis of large complex programs/projects including program performance measures, controls and analytics based analysis.
Qualitative and quantitative risk analysis including sensitivity, decision tree analysis to depict key interactions and utilizing simulation models to analyze the behavior/performance and the outcomes to project plan.
Stakeholder management at CX levels
• The project lead is a core member of the agile teams implementing EdTech solutions. These EdTech solutions, ranging across Learning Platforms, Assessment systems, Simulation Training, and Interactive content, are to be fit-for-purpose, efficient, and of high quality.
• The responsibility of the project lead is to guide the overall implementation of the solutions created by the Zeus Learning team and address day-to-day issues related to the client’s business processes
The essence of Role – key accountabilities
• Take charge of the project and help it succeed
• Work with cross-functional teams to create a shared vision
• Coordinate all activities to run the project
• Build product roadmaps, run agile ceremonies and manage stakeholder expectations
• Educate teams about software development processes.
• Be the interaction point between Zeus Learning teams and the client and set correct expectations
• Ensure the product shapes up as envisioned
• Should have a history of managing large projects.
• Good understanding of agile software development processes.
• Should be able to run teams and keep people motivated throughout the project.
• Have great negotiation skills
‘Project Manager’ will be completely responsible for building a very robust team to operationally manage, meet KPIs, build strategy, and execute the project.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, training, and standards throughout the entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
While working at the company also endure...
- Opportunity to work with all the top-notch growing brands and startups
- Learning marketing, integrated campaigns, and growth
- -hacking of brands in different sectors
- Becoming a part of an enthusiastic, amazing culture, and fast-growing organization
- Opportunity to become an active stakeholder and driver of the organization
What you will need:
- Graduate degree with 2-4 years of experience handling projects, campaigns, and team
- Candidate with an agency, offline marketing execution, or startup background would be preferred
- Quick learner, confident, good presentation & relation-building skills
- Open for travel and ready to go the extra mile if the situation demands
- Keen attention to detail and good at spotting opportunities
- Client/Agency relationship exposure with strong relationship management skills
- Go-Getter attitude and responsibility to close all loops creatively - Long term vision and commitment