Netris is looking for a badass senior netops/network engineer excited to challenge the status quo of automatic network operations. Join us in revolutionizing the world of network engineering.
As senior netops/network engineer, you will:
- Firsthand experience cutting edge networking technologies
- Collaborate with a like-minded team of architects and developers building automatic network operations systems
- Provide network design guidance to customers rolling out automated networks all around the world
- Troubleshoot/RCA(root cause analysis) complex networking problems
- Evaluate network designs, scenarios, use-cases
- Stresstest newly baked networking features in a lab environment
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline or equivalent industry experience.
- Confident knowledge of networking fundamentals (BGP, Routing, EVPN/VXLAN, L2/L3 forwarding, etc…)
- 4+ years of experience deploying and operating mission-critical networks
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot outages
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Passionate about solving complex infrastructure challenges.
- Be excited about delivering a reliable, high-quality product.
- Highly motivated, smart, independent person. Who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Intensely eager to meet the needs of our customers and deliver best-of-breed solutions
- Passion for system, application and business metrics
Don't miss your opportunity of becoming part of an innovative silicon valley company - revolutionizing the world of network engineering! You'll learn and work with the most cutting edge tech in networking. You'll own a piece of the company (ESOP) and can make significant money. You'll make history.
A Successful South African company is looking for a professional and experienced Java developer ready to jump in and join the Java team.
*Please note that the budget for this role is up to 40 LPA depending on experience*
The role entails being responsible for the development and support of a variety of java based software applications and projects to satisfy client needs.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Developing and enhancing code, and involved with all the phases of the development life cycle (design, coding, testing, release)
- Supporting production software when necessary
- Where applicable, assisting in the compiling of user documentation
- Assisting QA with queries/testing requirements
- Providing input, assistance and guidance to other programmers when required
- Shares work-related knowledge and experience
- Updating logging system daily with accurate time and status of current work log for development and incidents
- Assisting with accurately determining the time required to write / change the software according to spec as well as the time required to do developer unit testing
- Actively Managing own knowledge growth
The ideal candidate will have 6+ years experience in a similar role and excellent proficiency in the following hard skills:
- Java, J2EE (Java 8 upwards)
- JMS/SOAP/Rest Services
- Vaadin (v7 and above)
- Postgres/MySQL databases – or similar
- GIT (Version Control System)
- Perl, Shell Scripting – at least entry level is a minimum requirement
- Jboss J2EE application server - or similar
- Jetty/Tomcat web containers - or similar
- Servlets, JSP's implemented using the MVC structure - Optional
- Docker/Kubernetes – advantageous
- Cloud computing – GCP/AWS – advantageous
- JUNIT testing - advantageous
And have the following skills and personal attributes:
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to produce application software in time and to specification
- Ability to work co-operatively with other people
- Ability to work to a Sprint plan and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated analytical/problem solving ability
- Ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
- Ability to work well with their team in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Positive work attitude
- Self-motivated / ability to work with little supervision
- Passion for learning
- Takes initiative
- Punctual & Efficient
If you think you could be a good match, and that this position could be a good match for you, we would love to connect.
Are you passionate about system administration, scripting and process automation?
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS and GCP cloud based production systems, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of production systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of testing and production systems.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and products
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
- Keeping an update related to developer tools,DevOps cloud computing, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Blue Green Deployment, Continuous Monitoring, Automate Infrastructure, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Build, Continuous Testing.
- 1+ years experience with using a broad range of cloud technologies which will be covering AWS EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, Docker, Lambda etc. (or equivalents in GCP and/or Azure) to develop and maintain cloud solutions, with focus on practicing cloud security.
- Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime cloud environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting and automation skills.
- Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system administration.
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools .
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Beng involved in Configuration Management, Web Services Architectures, DevOps Implementation, Build & Release Management, Database management, Backups, and Monitoring.
- Creating and managing CI/ CD pipelines for microservice architectures.
- Creating and managing application configuration.
- Researching and planning architectures and tools for smooth deployments.
- Logging, metrics and alerting management.
What you need to have:
- Proficient in Linux Commands line and troubleshooting.
- Proficient in designing CI/ CD pipelines using jenkins. Experience in deployment using Ansible.
- Experience in microservices architecture deployment, Hands-on experience on Docker, Kubernetes, EKS.
- Knowledge of infrastructure management tools (Infrastructure as cloud) such as terraform, AWS cloudformation etc.
- Proficient in AWS Services. Deployment, Monitoring and troubleshooting applications in AWS.
- Configuration management tools like ansible/chef/puppet.
- Proficient in deployment of applications behind load balancers and proxy servers such as nginx, apache.
- Proficient in bash scripting, python scripting is an advantage.
- Experience with Logging, Monitoring, and Alerting tools like ELK(Elastic-search, Logstash, Kibana), Nagios. Graylog, splunk Prometheus, Grafana is a plus.
- Proficient in Configuration Management.
· Strong knowledge on Windows and Linux
· Experience working in Version Control Systems like git
· Hands-on experience in tools Docker, SonarQube, Ansible, Kubernetes, ELK.
· Basic understanding of SQL commands
· Experience working on Azure Cloud DevOps
Cloud Support Associate - Gurugram
Regular working days - Sunday to Thursday
Shift Timing - 9 AM to 5 PM
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $89B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Building on the rapid success and adoption of MongoDB, we are delivering applications and services that make it much easier to manage and scale database deployments. These next-generation systems are a growing list but currently include products such as Atlas, Cloud Manager (cloud.mongodb.com), Compass, etc to name a few.
Our Cloud Support Associates provide their exceptional analytical skills and customer service to ensure that MongoDB users are successful with our suite of MongoDB application-layer products. We’re looking for individuals who want to dig into the details of how “big data” and “web-scale” systems are successfully assembled and operated every day by organizations of every size and flavor.
Cloud Support Associates are a key part of our elite Technical Services organization that supports MongoDB customers worldwide, with teams in locations including New York, Austin, Palo Alto, Sydney, Delhi, Dublin and Tel Aviv.
If you’re passionate about the opportunity to get comfortable working with the cloud every single day and be part of a team that works at the frontier of SaaS services and database systems, this is the role for you.
Why MongoDB is a fantastic place to work and build your career
- Be a part of the company that’s reinventing the database, focused on innovation and speed
- Enjoy a fun, inspiring culture that is engineering focused
- Work with talented people around the globe
- Learn, contribute, and make an impact on the product and community
- Investigate customer’s technical issues to find solutions, discover and report bugs
- Technical troubleshooting, log and server analysis
- Customer support by cases or over the phone
- Gather feedback from customers and redirect it to sales, engineering, product and marketing teams
What are we looking for
- A passion for solving customer problems
- Prior knowledge of AWS, or other public cloud
- General knowledge of OS (Linux, UNIX, Windows)
- A focus on customer service
Good to have
- Foreign Language
- Previous Support Experience
To drive our employees' personal growth and business impact, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
*MongoDB is an equal opportunity employer*
Technical Experience/Knowledge Needed :
- Cloud-hosted services environment.
- Proven ability to work in a Cloud-based environment.
- Ability to manage and maintain Cloud Infrastructure on AWS
- Must have strong experience in technologies such as Dockers, Kubernetes, Functions, etc.
- Knowledge in orchestration tools Ansible
- Experience with ELK Stack
- Strong knowledge in Micro Services, Container-based architecture and the corresponding deployment tools and techniques.
- Hands-on knowledge of implementing multi-staged CI / CD with tools like Jenkins and Git.
- Sound knowledge on tools like Kibana, Kafka, Grafana, Instana and so on.
- Proficient in bash Scripting Languages.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Clustering, Load Balancing, High Availability and Disaster Recovery, Auto Scaling, etc.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect or/and Linux System Administrator
- Strong ability to work independently on complex issues
- Collaborate efficiently with internal experts to resolve customer issues quickly
- No objection to working night shifts as the production support team works on 24*7 basis. Hence, rotational shifts will be assigned to the candidates weekly to get equal opportunity to work in a day and night shifts. But if you get candidates willing to work the night shift on a need basis, discuss with us.
- Early Joining
- Willingness to work in Delhi NCR
Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (AWS)
Department & Team
India /UK / Ukraine
Infrastructure Services Manager
The purpose of the role is to ensure high systems availability across a multi-cloud environment, enabling the business to continue meeting its objectives.
This role will be mostly AWS / Linux focused but will include a requirement to understand comparative solutions in Azure.
Desire to maintain full hands-on status but to add Team Lead responsibilities in future
Client’s cloud strategy is based around a dual vendor solutioning model, utilising AWS and Azure services. This enables us to access more technologies and helps mitigate risks across our infrastructure.
The Infrastructure Services Team is responsible for the delivery and support of all infrastructure used by Client twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. The team’s primary function is to install, maintain, and implement all infrastructure-based systems, both On Premise and Cloud Hosted. The Infrastructure Services group already consists of three teams:
1. Network Services Team – Responsible for IP Network and its associated components
2. Platform Services Team – Responsible for Server and Storage systems
3. Database Services Team – Responsible for all Databases
This role will report directly into the Infrastructure Services Manager and will have responsibility for the day to day running of the multi-cloud environment, as well as playing a key part in designing best practise solutions. It will enable the Client business to achieve its stated objectives by playing a key role in the Infrastructure Services Team to achieve world class benchmarks of customer service and support.
· Deliver end to end technical and user support across all platforms (On-premise, Azure, AWS)
· Day to day, fully hands-on OS management responsibilities (Windows and Linux operating systems)
· Ensure robust server patching schedules are in place and meticulously followed to help reduce security related incidents.
· Contribute to continuous improvement efforts around cost optimisation, security enhancement, performance optimisation, operational efficiency and innovation.
· Take an ownership role in delivering technical projects, ensuring best practise methods are followed.
· Design and deliver solutions around the concept of “Planning for Failure”. Ensure all solutions are deployed to withstand system / AZ failure.
· Work closely with Cloud Architects / Infrastructure Services Manager to identify and eliminate “waste” across cloud platforms.
· Assist several internal DevOps teams with day to day running of pipeline management and drive standardisation where possible.
· Ensure all Client data in all forms are backed up in a cost-efficient way.
· Use the appropriate monitoring tools to ensure all cloud / on-premise services are continuously monitored.
· Drive utilisation of most efficient methods of resource deployment (Terraform, CloudFormation, Bootstrap)
· Drive the adoption, across the business, of serverless / open source / cloud native technologies where applicable.
· Ensure system documentation remains up to date and designed according to AWS/Azure best practise templates.
· Participate in detailed architectural discussions, calling on internal/external subject matter experts as needed, to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment.
· Take part in regular discussions with business executives to translate their needs into technical and operational plans.
· Engaging with vendors regularly in terms of verifying solutions and troubleshooting issues.
· Designing and delivering technology workshops to other departments in the business.
· Takes initiatives for improvement of service delivery.
· Ensure that Client delivers a service that resonates with customer’s expectations, which sets Client apart from its competitors.
· Help design necessary infrastructure and processes to support the recovery of critical technology and systems in line with contingency plans for the business.
· Continually assess working practices and review these with a view to improving quality and reducing costs.
· Champions the new technology case and ensure new technologies are investigated and proposals put forward regarding suitability and benefit.
· Motivate and inspire the rest of the infrastructure team and undertake necessary steps to raise competence and capability as required.
· Help develop a culture of ownership and quality throughout the Infrastructure Services team.
Skills & Experience:
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional - REQUIRED
· Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 – REQUIRED AS MINIMUM AZURE CERT
· Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE ) - REQUIRED
· Must be able to demonstrate working knowledge of designing, implementing and maintaining best practise AWS solutions. (To lesser extend Azure)
· Proven examples of ownership of large AWS project implementations in Enterprise settings.
· Experience managing the monitoring of infrastructure / applications using tools including CloudWatch, Solarwinds, New Relic, etc.
· Must have practical working knowledge of driving cost optimisation, security enhancement and performance optimisation.
· Solid understanding and experience of transitioning IaaS solutions to serverless technology
· Must have working production knowledge of deploying infrastructure as code using Terraform.
· Need to be able to demonstrate security best-practise when designing solutions in AWS.
· Working knowledge around optimising network traffic performance an delivering high availability while keeping a check on costs.
· Working experience of ‘On Premise to Cloud’ migrations
· Experience of Data Centre technology infrastructure development and management
· Must have experience working in a DevOps environment
· Good working knowledge around WAN connectivity and how this interacts with the various entry point options into AWS, Azure, etc.
· Working knowledge of Server and Storage Devices
· Working knowledge of MySQL and SQL Server / Cloud native databases (RDS / Aurora)
· Experience of Carrier Grade Networking - On Prem and Cloud
· Experience in virtualisation technologies
· Experience in ITIL and Project management
· Providing senior support to the Service Delivery team.
· Good understanding of new and emerging technologies
· Excellent presentation skills to both an internal and external audience
· The ability to share your specific expertise to the rest of the Technology group
· Experience with MVNO or Network Operations background from within the Telecoms industry. (Optional)
· Working knowledge of one or more European languages (Optional)
· Professional appearance and manner
· High personal drive; results oriented; makes things happen; “can do attitude”
· Can work and adapt within a highly dynamic and growing environment
· Team Player; effective at building close working relationships with others
· Effectively manages diversity within the workplace
· Strong focus on service delivery and the needs and satisfaction of internal clients
· Able to see issues from a global, regional and corporate perspective
· Able to effectively plan and manage large projects
· Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills at all levels
· Strong analytical, presentation and training skills
· Innovative and creative
· Demonstrates technical leadership
· Visionary and strategic view of technology enablers (creative and innovative)
· High verbal and written communication ability, able to influence effectively at all levels
· Possesses technical expertise and knowledge to lead by example and input into technical debates
· Depth and breadth of experience in infrastructure technologies
· Enterprise mentality and global mindset
· Sense of humour
Role Key Performance Indicators:
· Design and deliver repeatable, best in class, cloud solutions.
· Pro-actively monitor service quality and take action to scale operational services, in line with business growth.
· Generate operating efficiencies, to be agreed with Infrastructure Services Manager.
· Establish a “best in sector” level of operational service delivery and insight.
· Help create an effective team.
Anaxee is India's REACH Engine! To provide access across India, we need to build highly scalable technology which needs scalable Cloud infrastructure. We’re seeking an experienced cloud engineer with expertise in AWS (Amazon Web Services), GCP (Google Cloud Platform), Networking, Security, and Database Management; who will be Managing, Maintaining, Monitoring, Handling Cloud Platforms, and ensuring the security of the same.
You will be surrounded by people who are smart and passionate about the work they are doing.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges to the job.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 1 year and Above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs. 1.8 LPA to Rs. 2.64 LPA
About the company:
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile Outreach & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach the remotest parts of India, on-demand.
We want to make REACH across India (remotest places), as easy as ordering pizza, on-demand. Already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Anaxee is one of the very few venture-funded startups in Central India | Website: www.anaxee.com
Important: Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand this goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
Responsibilities (You will enjoy the process):
#Triage and troubleshoot issues on the AWS and GCP and participate in a rotating on-call schedule and address urgent issues quickly
#Develop and leverage expert-level knowledge of supported applications and platforms in support of project teams (architecture guidance, implementation support) or business units (analysis).
#Monitoring the process on production runs, communicating the information to the advisory team, and raising production support issues to the project team.
#Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
#Developing and implementing technical efforts to design, build, and deploy AWS and GCP applications at the direction of lead architects, including large-scale data processing and advanced analytics
#Participate in all aspects of the SDLC for AWS and GCP solutions, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance
#Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix, and document problems, and implement preventive measures
#Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required
#Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS and GCP infrastructure and systems; Design, deploy, maintain, automate & troubleshoot virtual servers and storage systems, firewalls, and Load Balancers in our hybrid cloud environment (AWS and GCP)
What makes a great DevOps Engineer (Cloud) for Anaxee:
#Candidate must have sound knowledge, and hands-on experience, in GCP (Google Cloud Platform) and AWS (Amazon Web Services)
#Good hands-on Linux Operating system OR any other similar distributions, viz. Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL/RedHat, etc.
#1+ years of experience in the industry
#Bachelor's degree preferred with Science/Maths background (B.Sc/BCA/B.E./B.Tech)
#Enthusiasm to learn new software, take ownership and latent desire and curiosity in the related domain like Cloud, Hosting, Programming, Software development, security.
#Demonstrable skills troubleshooting a wide range of technical problems at application and system level, and have strong organizational skills with eye for detail.
#Prior knowledge of risk-chain is an added advantage
#AWS/GCP certifications is a plus
#Previous startup experience would be a huge plus.
The ideal candidate must be experienced in cloud-based tech, with a firm grasp on emerging technologies, platforms, and applications, and have the ability to customize them to help our business become more secure and efficient. From day one, you’ll have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our IT operations, and an ongoing impact on our overall growth
What we offer
#Exciting challenges to learn grow and implement notions
#ESOPs (Employee Stock Ownership Plans)
#Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office,
#And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC-funded startup.
What happens after you apply?
You will receive an acknowledgment email with company details.
If gets shortlisted, our HR Team will get in touch with you (Call, Email, WhatsApp) in a couple of days
Rest all the information will be communicated to you then via our AMS.
Our expectations before/after you click “Apply Now”
Read about Anaxee: http://www.anaxee.com/
Watch this six mins pitch to get a better understanding of what we are into https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
Let's dive into detail (Company Presentation): https://bit.ly/anaxee-deck-brands