As a Marketing Associate, you will lead and manage the day to day operations of the
marketing team at Cuddles Foundation with a vision to enlist new supporters for the mission and grow
existing relationships. You will report to the Marketing & Communications Lead.
→ You’ll manage the annual and monthly marketing calendar and scheduling of tasks
→ You’ll manage our campaigns and grow our engagement and reach strategically
through email, search and social media, taking full ownership of organisational
→ You’ll work closely with the social media team to plan the content calendar and
→ You’ll work closely with the digital team to update the blog and other dynamic
→ You’ll liaise with the creative team for campaigns and collaterals needed for
fundraising campaigns, events and programmes.
→ You’ll write communication briefs that are backed with content, research and insights
for the creative team to execute.
→ You’ll manage incoming media requests.
→ You’ll represent the organisation and team at industry events, fundraisers and press
Must Haves :
→ You have a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in communication or advertising or digital
→ You have 3-4 years prior experience working in a marketing or communications role,
preferably in the e-commerce or digital space.
→ You have superior written and verbal communication skills.
→ You have proven success in executing digital marketing and communications
strategies and campaigns for consumer brands.
→ You’re up to date on consumer insights and trends.
→ You’re capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently.
→ You’re tech-savvy and have worked with applications like Mailchimp, Canva and
→ You’re open to traveling and commuting to field sites when needed.
You see the bigger picture.
You can think analytically and strategically. You're able to break a large project into bite-size
pieces while always keeping your eye on the big picture. You think two steps ahead and can
see how complex initiatives come together for maximum impact.
You get things done.
You’re a great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with
different deadlines. You follow through on every job, no matter how big or small. You live for
hitting deadlines and understand the importance of keeping on schedule. You love to identify
people’s strengths and build processes to make things run more smoothly.
You’re a stickler for organising things.
You have remarkable attention to the smallest details. You have an excellent project
management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
You're a communication ace.
You keep everyone in the know so that the job gets done efficiently and effectively. You
know when to ask for help, when to listen, and when to speak up. And you're known for your
You have a team ethos.
You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced start-up environment. You're excited to work
cross-functionally with other departments and enjoy bringing people together to achieve a
goal. People enjoy working with you because they know they can trust you.
Location : Mumbai/ Remote
Open to remote/hybrid working modes. You may need to come into the office for meetings
- Improving organic search results for desktop and mobile Version on all major search engines.
- Developing and implement On Page Optimization and Off Page Optimization.
- Working with the development team, Designing Team, Content Team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on the website.
- Conducting website audits, and make progress Reports
- Implementing the required changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for all target keywords.
- Optimizing landing pages and blogs.
- Doing Competitor research and analysis to identify SEO opportunities, maintain the tracker.
- Being responsible for DA ranking, Website Ranking and Keywords Ranking
- Ensuring Direct link-building and blogger outreach for guest posting
- Being responsible for creating high-quality link building for site
- Keeping abreast with the latest updates in Search engine Algorithms.
What you need to have:
- Proven SEO execution experience of 3+ years
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/ CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends, Webmaster Tools)
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and organic customer acquisition.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Passion and ambition to grow in the digital marketing field
- Knowledge of ad operations including trafficking, troubleshooting, campaign optimizations, and reporting
- Effectively communicate status of campaigns, technical issues, launch delays, delivery issues, etc. to client contacts
- Perform quality assurance checks and debug issues with campaigns to ensure that line items and creative have been set up correctly and are delivering across all platforms and devices
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance
- Assist with documenting, updating and maintaining trafficking and work-flow procedures for client accounts
- Identify workflow inefficiencies and address ideas to improve the ad ops process
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing, SEO and Content Marketing
Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
Strong creative and analytical skills
Note : On Site Job (No Remote or Work from Home)
Job Location : Ulsoor, Bangalore
The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Intern will be responsible for research, implementation, monitoring, and reporting on client organic search campaigns. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with an attention to detail, passion, and a positive attitude.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Auditing existing websites
- Competitive research and benchmarking
- Keyword research and mapping
- Content writing and optimization
- On-page optimization
- Link building outreach
- Monitoring and evaluating results and building reports on those results for our clients
- A hunger for learning and the ability to perform independent research to solve problems
- Proficiency with Google Sheets
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization and/or digital marketing is preferred
- Ability to thrive while working on multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Ability to work well with all teams across the agency
- Commitment to completing work on time that meets or exceeds expectations of quality
Best place to hide a dead body is page two of Google.
So., We are looking for SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
Exp : Minimum 1 yr
Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
Research and analyze competitor advertising links
Develop and implement link building strategy
Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Proven SEO experience
Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Building the company's business through online marketing campaigns across all digital marketing channels.
- Contributing towards creating growth strategies which include but are not limited to, SEO, email marketing, website marketing etc.
- Delivering compelling content for marketing on various online platforms.
- Working on keyword strategy to improve company branding.
- Managing the company's presence on social media platforms.
- Coordinating as well as analyzing and presenting reports to a number of stakeholders.
- Contributing ideas and strategies towards actively maintaining the brand identity online.
- Assisting in strategy formulation which will lead to building professional connections with consumers.
- Understanding and analyzing the past trends and also current drivers of growth will lead to achieving future goals.
What you need to have:
- Graduation is a must.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in growth marketing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Social Media advertising and online marketing.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Develop digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, keywords, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Plan, monitoring & maintaining company online presence on social media.
- Employing online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Manage all digital marketing channels - FB, Insta, Marketplaces such as Amazon, Flipkart.
- Ability to execute campaigns across all online selling platforms.
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budgets, analytics & reports.
- Connect closely with our team for creation of effective solutions to The Why, What and How Digital Marketing and implementation of the same to create enthusiastic and efficient marketing campaigns for existing and new clients
- A combination of reaching out to prospective clients, who need Digital Media Marketing as well as servicing the existing clients with zeal and energy for extension of period of service.
- Formulating attractive and trendy Social Media Campaigns for the clients and do research on current trends of Social Media for an effective actualization of the formulated plans for extensive reach.
- Analysing and monitoring the effectivity of the social media campaigns and finding newer methods of presenting the same to the clients for their understanding.
- Doing extensive market research and finding the problematic areas and solution to the offerings of the company. Helping in creation of meaningful content for promotion of different offers and other creative of the clients on social media handles.
- Developing an exhaustive content calendar on a weekly/monthly basis for our clients as well as other vital in-house projects .
- Providing unconditional support to our digital marketing team and helping them out in their day to day activities.
We are looking for a digital marketing intern eager to learn the ins and outs of marketing online, from strategy to execution. Interns will work with the digital and field marketing team to learn how marketing works across spaces and assist in the day to day digital marketing activities of INKPROG applications.
- Create SEO strategies, techniques and tactics to improve the website's organic reach on all major search engines.
- Modify website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Learn and execute SEM strategies and Internet marketing methods like pay per click advertising and paid directories.
- Monitor and mitigate website's performance with the help of analytics tools and digital measurement methods.
- Learn and implement social media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) and digital campaigns using Google AdWords.
- Work with graphics and content team for ads, creative and artwork for PPC campaigns.
- Generate and share content daily that builds meaningful connections.
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/ metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Analyze Past Content to Improve Posts
- Optimize Visual Content
- Target Website Visitors with Social Ads
- Create a Social Media Channel Plan