- Open source framework experience such as Angular (1.* & 2), Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, jQuery, MySQL, and Linux is required.
- Experience in applying modern Agile Software Development practices.
- Experience in development in a CI/CD environment and familiarity with CI/CD tools is required.
- Good interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptability is a must, including the ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies quickly.
- Must be able to write technical designs and build documentation for all aspects of technical infrastructure.
- Experience in Microservices development
Founded in 2018, HighLevel LLC (http://www.gohighlevel.com/" target="_blank">www.gohighlevel.com) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop solution for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works remotely across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out our youtube channel to learn more about our platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
Why should you join HighLevel?
HighLevel is an exciting place to work because of the passionate, driven team that we have. At HighLevel
- It’s never somebody else’s job
- We are passionately focused on adding value for our users
- We deliver fast using lean principles. We go to market in weeks instead of quarters
- A good idea always gets tested
- We take care of our team so our team can take care of our users
- We embrace that improvement is constant and iterative
- You will learn how to scale B2B SaaS Startup and build relevant, impactful products for customers
About the team
Our cloud-based platform includes products to create landing pages, sales and marketing funnels, social promotions, website pop-ups, online forms, and lead activity tracking. The Lead Generation team is responsible for driving product adoption, building tight integration across all the platform features. The key performance indicators are the product penetration among the customer base, customer retention, usability and scalability.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with strong technical and communication skills who has worked extensively on frontend and backend engineering systems that process large amounts of data at scale and manage services that handle thousands of requests every minute.
Currently our payment products involve integration with Stripe, PayPal and we have built products like invoices on top of them. We are also eyeing estimates and proposals, expanding into new payment processors and revenue expansion opportunities. Our roadmap is exciting and will keep you challenged all the time. If you think you are up for this challenge, we are most welcome! In this role, you will be expected to be autonomous, guide other developers who might need technical help, collaborate with other technical teams, product, support and customer success.
- Architect and build backend & Frontend APIs and features.
- Create and improve payment capture tools like Cart, Order forms, Invoices and Estimates.
- Build backend & Frontend API features and architecture.
- Work cross-functionally across our platform, experience, integrations, payments and marketplace teams.
- Drive performance through benchmarking and optimization
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes, and technologies to own and solve problems from end to end
- Collaborate closely with our leadership team including engineers, designers, and product managers to build new features and products
- Uphold high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and systems you will encounter.
- Work on 1 or 2 products.
Your Core Skills
- 1+ years of experience with Vue.js
- 1+ years of experience with Stripe or PayPal integrations
- 5-7 years of experience as a full-stack software engineer.
- Must be able to work with a team and collaborate remotely.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are eager to take on different roles when necessary and know how to navigate a start-up environment.
- You are fulfilled by being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users and take pride in working on projects involving a variety of technologies and systems.
- Ability to stitch together many different services and processes together, even if you have not worked with them before.
- Hold a great deal of empathy for your team and users, you are a steward of crafting great experiences.
- Have great communication skills and can thrive in a highly collaborative environment when working cross-functionally with many stakeholders.
- Driven by product quality, and innately know how to balance trade-offs with time to launch new features.
- A keen eye for design and love to think about user flows and user experiences.
- Must have experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Experience with MongoDB profiling and query optimization.
- Experience with Shopify payment integrations.
- Using CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and TailwindCSS
- Experience working in the GCP (Google Cloud Platform) ecosystem.
Develop beautiful mobile first apps in Angular, bootstrap/Ionic framework
Write Junit test cases
Automate deployment of applications on Microsoft Azure platform
On day one we'll expect you to have hands-on knowledge of...
Java 8 +
Bootstrap, HTML, JQuery
MySQL/PostgreSQL database. MongoDB will be added advantage
Cloud platforms like Azure/AWS/Google.
These skills will make you stand out from the crowd...
Automation using Jenkins
Why you should join us?
Feel the excitement to participate in development from concept to execution to launch.
Work closely with a friendly, supportive, professional and achievement-oriented international team
Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1.
No micromanagement and you are able to take your decision independently.
Enjoy flexible and relaxed work environment.
An opportunity to learn new things every day .
About the company
Name: Vedira Solutions Private Limited (www.vedirasolutions.com)
Founded in 2018 as separate entity but has been working since 2010 under the name “Orange Ventures United Private Limited”
Technology Partner of the Netherlands based company (YOB Services BV) and working as solutions provider for this company.
Notice period: 0 to 30days
Work location: Wfh till 2021 December
Salary upto 8lac
PowerRouter is a YCombinator backed startup that helps companies connect buyers to the right salesperson on their team.
PowerRouter provides intelligent sales automation for lead management and allows companies to create efficient sales processes to distribute leads to the right reps in real-time.
- End-to-end ownership of designing, testing, and deployment of new product features
- Develop object-oriented models and design data structures for new software projects and implement business logic and data models with a suitable class design.
- Solve complex problems in an innovative way and deliver quality solutions while taking ownership and accountability of assigned things.
- Collaborating with peers on all elements of the development process as per industry coding standards and creating appropriate technical documentation.
- Discover opportunities for performance improvements
- Recommend ways to improve reliability, efficiency and code quality
- Overall 1~3 years of experience in Backend development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related technical discipline
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in Data Structures, algorithms and their space-time complexities.
- Excellent coding skills with strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least one general programming language (C or Java or C++ or C# or).
- Good technical aptitude, good problem-solving skills and a strong foundation in computer science.
- Well-aware of and enforces development best practices: Unit Tests, Code Reviews, Integration Tests, CI/CD, Monitoring, Alerting, etc
- Excellent debugging skills
- Self-motivated to work in a fast-growing environment.
- Passion for learning and ability to quickly master new technologies
- A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done
Who We Are?
Bectran, the industry leading SaaS platform, has grown rapidly over the last 10 years to become the companion toolkit for the Credit Department just as CRM is for the Sales Department. From simple to complex organizations, SMEs to Fortune 500 companies, Bectran has helped companies cut down the time to process and approve credit by as much as 90% whilst significantly lowering the risk of credit defaults and the cost of collections. Our customers enjoy the ease, speed and cost-effectiveness of adopting the Bectran platform. Credit Professionals in various industries have described the Bectran platform as the future of the credit department.
Mid-Level Software Engineer (Java Fullstack Engineer/Developer)
This dynamic opportunity in a fast growing and multi-technology SaaS platform is for you!! As a Software Engineer at Bectran, it is essential that you have the breadth of knowledge to participate in design and development of a contemporary SaaS-based architecture. Practical development experience using Java/J2EE is required for the right candidate to succeed. You should be curious about technology and open to learning and applying new innovations.
What You’ll Do:
- Enable and exercise your problem solving and analytical skills.
- Design and develop Java/J2EE based full stack software components including complex modeling, MVC based UI, etc.
- Ensure applications are implemented to meet business and technical requirements.
- Work with high performing engineering teams across global locations.
.What You Need to Be Successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Solid 4-8 years hands-on design and coding experience.
- Familiarity with Agile development, JSF/Primefaces, JPA/Hibernate, Spring, ActiveMQ.
- Strong object-oriented design, Java/J2EE and MVC architecture based programming skills.
- Solid relational DBMS skills using MySQL, or other RDBMS products.
- Desirable - Experience in Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, ElasticSearch, Kafka, MongoDB, etc.)
- Nice to have - Real-world experience in large scale, and high availability implementations.
- Experience developing web services using REST and SOAP approaches.
What You’ll Love About Bectran:
- Developing strategic industry knowledge and driving your own success.
- Watching your hard work have a direct impact on success of the company and global customer base.
- All standard benefits.
As Bectran continues to expand in the Fintech SaaS industry, we are seeking intelligent, hard-working and highly skilled individuals to join our growing Engineering team. If you are ready to expand your knowledge as you solve complex problems, we want to hear from you!
. Minimum of 5+ years application development experience
. Experience with MS Azure: App Service, Functions, Cosmos DB and Active Directory (Desired)
· Deep understanding of C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Web API 2, MVC
· Experience with MS SQL Server
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
· Experience working in an Agile environment.
· Strong understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or Subversion
· Usage of automated build and/or unit testing and continuous integration systems
· Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills.
· Capable of building relationships with colleagues and key individuals.
. Must have capability of learning new technologies.
We are looking for a Java Full Stack Senior web developer, having 5+ years of experience in Java Full Stack enterprise level web application development.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Java Full stack enterprise level web application development
- Hands-on experience in Java based front-end and back-end technologies
- Working experience in developing web services using HTTP REST and SOAP
- Experience in any one of the industry leading databases; Preferably Microsoft SQL Server.
- Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth/OAuth2 is a must.
- Unit and integration testing using Junit 5 and Mockito.
- Hands on experience with source code management and continuous integration/delivery processes and tools such as GitHub, Jenkin Maven and Azure DevOps.
- Specialist expertise in one cloud platform and preferably with Microsoft Azure.
- Strong work ethic, communication skills & good time management with ability to collaborate with diverse teams and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- skilled in interfacing with internal and external technical resources
- good in debugging problems and mentoring teams on technical front
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate and contribute to platform requirements/story development.
- Involve in Platform Sprint activities.
- Development of assigned stories in appropriate languages defined for each module.
- Agile – Scrum and Test-Driven Development
- Result oriented team player
- Good in communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer background preferred)
- Design and code the amazing workflow, features or modules in Simplify360 suite.
- Tackle tough engineering and product problems, create solutions of customer's problems.
- Create new ideas with our design teams to continually iterate on the experience.
- Work cross-functionally to evaluate the relative importance of and need for product initiatives.
- Take the ownership of modules from design to implementation and deployment.
- Great software design and development skills.
- Deep knowledge of design, coding and implementation.
- Ability to work both independently and in cooperation with others.
- A sense of urgency and ownership over the product.
- Comfortable with full-stack projects and able to build a minimum working and prototypes quickly.
- Knowledge of Solr, Kafka would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Big Data Solution like Hadoop, HBasewould be an added advantage.
- Great attitude towards work and people.
- Intellectually curious.
No physical presence required for interview...All the process from interview to selection will be online…
- Java, Java EE, Spring Boot, Hibernate, REST, Angular Js(2/4/5/6/7).
- JAVA Developer Analyse Design and Develop Applications
- Must-Have experience in Java, J2EE, Webservices using SOAP, SPRINGS, HIBERNATE, Web Technologies, Rest full services etc.
- Hands-on experience in Maven.
- Experience in Agile Development methodologies.
- Strong logical and reasoning skills with keen self-learning.
- Good in Logic
- You should be comfortable working in a team and have good communication skills.
- Write, clean, well-designed code, testable, efficient code.
- Must have a real-time exposure with object-oriented programming in Java, J2EE.
- Real-time exposure in Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate framework, Angular Js(2/4/5/6/7).
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements.
Contact Person:- Naveen Kumar.