About the company:
Company is building the platform to drive global careers for millennials from emerging
economies. Leap work at the exciting intersection of the 2 hottest trends around - edtech & fintech!
And we love that we succeed as a business while powering the dreams of talented students! They create modern financial products and services that help Indian students pursue a global career. From choosing the right university and the best financing option to lining up job interviews and introductions, Leap Finance invests heavily in your success.
Leap is building the core engineering team and looking for an Android developer who can
take ownership and deliver independently.
The best candidates will check all OR many of these boxes :
● 3-6 years of experience in an engineering role
● Essential skills required are Java, Springboot, MySQL, PostgreSQL & Kotlin Backend
● Good to have experience in Node.js, Nest.js
● Experience with an early-stage start-up
Why is this a great opportunity for the right candidate :
● Experienced founding team
● Right to win - The founding team knows the business & its secrets inside out. We are
starting with a significant head start and a precise plan of action
● Barriers to entry - This is a specialized play with natural barriers to entry, allowing for
significant value creation for all equity holders
● Backed by marquee global investors
● Exposure to all aspects of company building - exposure to investors, fund-raising,
decision making, building the team & culture
● All of the above perks of joining a high potential company very early, along with a
competitive market salary.
Location: Remote friendly (Permanent)
- 2+ years of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands-on experience on Relational Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem-solving
Good to Have Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
We are looking for an Associate Software Engineer - Java with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure development is in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 2+ years Experience with Java
- Experience in Spring boot Framework
- Experience with REST- JSON, SOAP/XML is mandatory
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Experienced in Server Side Java, J2EE, Servlets, Spring/Spring boot, JAXB, JAX-WS, MySQL/PostgreSQL, Junit
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE
- Platforms with Open Source Frameworks - Spring/Spring boot, XML, Integration with SOAP and RESTful Web Services, WS security.
Involvement in the full software development life cycle within broadly defined parameters and providing software solutions keeping into consideration the software quality needs Design and defining the interaction between the different component pieces Write efficient code based on brief given by team lead. Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features / application based on brief. Develop and maintain new features on Java stack Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments Work closely with the peers and Leads to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development Build software solutions for complex problems. Compliance with build/release and configuration management process Responsibility to develop unit test cases for his/her project module. Execution of appropriate quality plans ,project plans ,test strategies and processes for development activities in concern with business and project management effort
public static void main (String args)
Company Name: Deuex Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Company Profile: Deuex Solutions is a global software development company that specialises in Product Development, Web Application Development, Big Data
Deuex Solutions is based in India and is a trusted technical partner of various companies from all around the globe.
Company Website: https://deuexsolutions.com/" target="_blank">https://
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimise performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Java Developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands-on experience with programming languages like Java (Spring Boot, hibernate, dropwizard, etc.)
- Familiarity with cloud services such as AWS
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
5-8 years in Java/J2EE/Vaadin application development using Spring Framework as mandatory requirement:
Must have strong working experience of backend development using Java, Vaadin ,Jdbc, Spring Rest, Spring Core, Hibernate etc.
Must have knowledge of latest J2EE technologies and frameworks like Restful Web Services (both JSON and XML.
Must have strong working experience on Java IDEs like Net beans, Eclipse or STS and Build and version control tools like Maven, Ant, SVN, Github etc.
Must have strong hands-on experience of one or more relational databases such as MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Mongo DB etc.
Having knowledge of other J2EE technologies like Spring MVC, Servlets, JSPs, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery etc will be a plus and will be given advantage.
Must have strong analytical skills along with ability to write complex business logics as per Industry Best Practices.
Must have good knowledge of various Java, J2EE and Spring design patterns and ability to design the backend for a web application or module from scratch.
Should have strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent aptitude.
Should be able work in a team as member and lead at times.
Notice Period: Immediate to 60 Days
Below is the JD
Expert: Micro services. Core Java and Spring framework (MVC, Boot).
Practitioner: IT experience in Agile, Test Driven Development approach and software delivery best practice. Strong design and technical skills. Continuous integration/deployment pipelines.
Desirable: ReactJS, Experience with Databases. Preferably Oracle. Knowledge of working in cloud environment. Preferably PCF and AWS.
Joining location will be either Gurgaon, Chennai & Bangalore only.
Skills Mandatory Skills
JAVA Micro service Java8+, Spring Boot, Micro services Devops, CI/CD 40
Responsibilities for Java Developer
- Work as part of a software development team
- Write code per app specifications
- Test to ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Analyze user requirements to determine how to translate into Java
- Debug and resolving technical issues
- Make recommendations to existing job infrastructure
- Continually engage in professional development
- Develop documentation to track
Qualifications for Java Developer
- Spring boot, Micro services, Angular 2+ version preffered.
- 6-8 years of experience developing apps.
The Junior/ Senior Software Engineer will be a member of the development team for Supply Chain Application module suite. The Supply Chain modules includes components at various layers, including server-side, integration, supply chain planning engines and user-interface. This individual will be responsible for participating in module development and providing technical assistance to junior members of the team.
Experience and Skills:
- 4-10 years of of experience in writing software
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Strong Object Oriented Programming Skills. Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Extensive knowledge of the Java programming language
- Understanding of software design patterns, J2EE components (EJB, JSP, Servlets), and XML
- Experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle) and Object/Relational frameworks. Should be able to write SQL queries, procedures, triggers and do basic performance tuning.
- Experience with C++ is a plus.
- Functional knowledge of supply chain management domain.
- Prior experience in development or consulting with an enterprise software vendor – preferably in supply chain planning or forecasting area.
- Experience with enterprise integration patterns & protocols, including SOAP, REST, JMS, EDI is a plus.
- Experience writing build & deployment scripts (e.g. Ant)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, support
- Some experience with a scripting language such as Python or Ruby preferred
- Some experience with newer web client technologies such as AJAX, EXTJS preferred.
- Producing design documents based on a requirements document and participating in design reviews
- Producing effort estimates
- Writing code, automated unit and functional tests, and build/deployment scripts
- Participating in code reviews
- Executing performance/scalability tests & profiling hotspots
- Collaborating with QA, Technical Operations and Production Support during the various phases of a project
BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech in Engineering, Computer Science
As a Senior Software Engineer - I,you'll take on complex problems that span multiple components and teams. As SSE - I, you could expect to:
- Independently own one or more multiple modules, which includes: requirement analysis, design, development, maintenance & support
- Write extensive, efficient code to address complex modules and that handles interaction between multiple components.
- Rapidly iterate to add new functionalities and solves complex problems with simple and intuitive solutions
- Produce architecture with clean interfaces, that are efficient and scalable
- Participate and contribute to architectural discussions
- Perform design and code reviews
- Perform technical feasibility and trade off studies & guides others to perform these studies
- Solve production issues. Investigate and provide solutions to minimize the business impact due to outage
- Continuously improve performance metrics of modules you own.
- Actively mentor and develop junior developers in all software development practices
- Participate in the hiring process (referrals, interviews, attending recruiting events or writing blogs)
- Onboard and mentors new team members, helps shape the culture of the team
- Collaborate effectively across teams to solve problems, execute and deliver results
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant software development experience
- 6 to 8 years of experience with the majority as Java engineer
- Strong hands-on experience on building the application using technologies Java, Spring/Springboot/Microservices
- Experience in building Micro Services using Spring Boot would be a plus
- Strong knowledge and experience with SQL queries and databases like Postgre SQL/Oracle.