- Build and maintain REST APIs
- Proficient in Python or any other programming language
- Experience in writing Unit/Integration tests.
- Experience with Distributed Version Control System.
- Elasticsearch or Solr experience.
- NOSQL experience- Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Experience in Message brokers - Rabbitmq.
- Experience with AWS Infrastructure, Lambda, Docker/Containers
Desired to have:
- Should be pragmatic and realize when a solution is over-engineered as well as knowing when to spend time on creating the right abstraction that allows us to move faster in the long run.
- Passion for your work and striving to do things “the right way”.
- Familiarity with Agile/Lean process.
- Willingness to work in a Startup environment.
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and a solid understanding of the full product development life cycle.
- Excellent knowledge of mobile user experience, information architecture and trends
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are seeking for an accomplished professional with minimum 2 years of experience. The ideal candidate needs to be a self-motivator who is willing to work in a bright, busy, deadline-driven environment. The candidate will be a part of a technical team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Required Candidate profile: Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Minimum of 2 years experience in PHP application development. Experience of hospitality/travel Domain would be an advantage.
Technical Proficiency :
Must have :
- Strong development experience in Python in the environment of Unix/Linux/Ubuntu
- Strong practical knowledge of Python and its libraries.
- Current working experience with cloud deployment of AWS/Azure/GCP, Microservice architecture, and Docker in Python.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps practices
- Good Experience of Python with Django/ Scrapy/ Flask frameworks.
- Good Experience in Jupyter/ Docker/ Elastic Search, etc.
- Solid understanding of software development principles and best practices.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to drive large-scale projects with a deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration, and leadership.
Good to have :
- Expected to have migration experience from one version to the other, as this project is about migration to the latest version.
- Preferred if had an OpenEdx platform experience or any LMS platform.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members
- Taking lead on projects, as
- Rewrite existing APIs in NodeJS.
- Remodel the APIs into Micro services-based architecture.
- Implement a caching layer wherever possible.
- Optimize the API for high performance and scalability.
- Write unit tests for API Testing.
- Automate the code testing and deployment process.
- At least 3 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS — should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent hands-on experience using MySQL or any other SQL Database.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience with graph-based databases like GraphQL and Neo4j.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with Web sockets, Service Workers, and Web Push Notifications.
- Familiar with NodeJS profiling tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining DevOps infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter — without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
- Experience building a large-scale social or location-based app.
Looking for Java Fullstack Developer with 4-5yrs of experience.
Job Rolre : Java Full Stack Developer
Experience : 4-5 yrs
Job Type : Permanent
Locations : Hyderabad/Bangalore/Chennai/Mumbai/Pune/Gurgaon
Notice Period : Max 30 Days
- Experience 4 – 5 years
- Good in Backend Springboot
- write Rest API (Should be strong in this area)
- Good Analytical ability, Good coding practice, Knowledge of Spring Security (Desirable),
- UI Knowledge of Angular (Average knowledge should be enough)
Roles and Responsibilities
SponsifyMe Technologies(EasyLeadz) is looking for a CakePHP/PHP Developer.
- Helping senior developer build bank end and front end services and products.
- You will also be responsible for integrating third party API's into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Knowledge of python and mongodb will be an added advantage.
The role is hybrid i.e both in office and work from home for rest of the days.
We have a product EasyLeadz used by over 80000 businesses worldwide, software subscription.
We are expanding our team to grow it further.
Desired Candidate Profile
A minimum of 1 year of experience working in PHP. Ideally MongoDB and Restful API too.
Perks and Benefits
- Market standard salary
- Work from home till covid restrictions are in place, hybrid work environment later on.
- No pressure, only Monday to Friday work
- Working with a fast growing company that already serves 95,000+ customers globally including Microsoft, Amazon.
- Working directly with the founder & CTO of the company.
We want a techie at heart. Someone who is happy and curious to work on all aspects of software development.
Reporting directly to the CTO, you will be responsible for feature design, development, and continuously optimizing our tech stack.
- We are looking for an experienced software engineer with at least 5 years of experience in a startup or product environment. Ideally you have been involved in all aspects of software development from requirements gathering to design, development, deployment and post-release support. We are looking for all-round technical maturity. Our tech stack is Angular, Spring boot and Django/Python.
REST api design
Experience integrating with external APIs
Good applied understanding of Object Oriented Programming
Good database modeling and SQL knowledge.
/React is a big plus.
Responsibilities and Duties
Build out features across the stack : backend, API design and integration, database optimization , microservices, plugins, queues etc
Fix bugs and write automated tests
Maintain and upgrade our Tech Stack
Translate requirements to design and write/present articulate software design.
Solid understanding of OOPS concepts and design methodology - good to have Inheritance, aggregation, and composition
Experience with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and Restful API development
Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, Gradle, and Docker
Sprint BOOT/ MVC framework - Basics (understanding of various Spring Boot components), Spring Initializer, Spring Boot Starters, and Spring Boot Annotations & DevTools
REST and Microservices - Microservices Basics (Concepts, understanding of API Gateway, Service Registry, fault tolerance, load balancing, Config Server)
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes, queries, and procedures
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN) and familiarity with Continuous integration and deployment
Design themes using HTML, CSS/SASS, Bootstrap, and WordPress.
Maintain existing WordPress client sites.
QA sites during staging and after deployment.
Create clean, DRY, and reusable code.
Keep yourself and the team up to date with JIRA kanban flow work boards.
Work with Lead and junior developers as a team from start to finish.
Responsibilities and Duties
Fluency with WordPress, PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS/SASS, and Frameworks with Responsive design.
PHP frameworks knowledge and MVC understanding
Knowledge of version control (GIT).
Attend meetings with in-house account managers and project leads to discuss technical requirements, timeframes, mockups/wireframes and scope of work.
Working both independently and with other developers.
Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
Adhering to best practices, comments in code, and documentation.
2+ year of experience with WordPress and PHP.
Willingness to learn Advance WP CMS and Liquid templating for custom theme development.
Experience building custom themes, plugins, and widgets.
Experience working with third-party APIs - SOAP, REST and other (Facebook and Twitter).
Required Experience and Qualifications
Strong knowledge of web performance optimization, caching. Experience working with WP Engine Server Environment. Benefits Additional Notes We are offering amazing career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits. This begins with: - weekly lunches, alternate weekends-off, annual medical checkups, social engagement, financial assistance and more.
Required Experience and Qualifications
3 to 4 Years of working experience in WordPress is required.
Perks, Benefits & Culture:
We are offering amazing career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits. This begins with -
- weekly lunches
- alternate weekends-off
- Half-day working Saturdays
- annual medical checkups
- Social engagement
- financial assistance
- Diwali Bonuses
- and more...
Do you want to work with high traffic OLTP and OLAP systems that provide real value to retailers? Want to build real web applications that work across multiple channels and devices? In this critical role, the right candidate should have an entrepreneurial mind-set, have experience working across an application stack and a strong background in developing complex web experiences that are rich, responsive and interactive. The individual should have exhibited good technical leadership skills and be a highly motivated individual.
Role & Responsibility
- Exhibit strong technical knowledge, leadership skills and independent execution.
- A keen eye for good experiences. Understanding the experience from a customer perspective.
- Drive design discussion of complex features and own development of these modules across the application stack.
- Ability to adapt to changing business and product needs.
- Experience evolving the design and operation scale as new features are added to the product
- Mentor junior developers and ensure quality code output (via code reads, reading references, etc.) from them.
- Co-ordinate with internal teams and external partners in ensuring we build the best solution on time for the customer. Constantly looking at ways to innovate and improve the product.
- 8+ years of experience in Java & J2EE based Web Technologies & Frameworks with a focus in either Service Oriented Architecture or APIs.
- Experience in designing scalable solutions in a large-scale distributed environment.
- Strong knowledge of web technologies, common web frameworks, networking, SQL and database technologies
- Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies
- Strong debugging / troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to propose and defend solutions.
- Ability to work closely with product management, customer support, and other engineering teams to continuously evolve and innovate the enterprise-class Products.