Our client has a B2C startup in the Fintech space building the payment system for the
subscription economy. We have raised pre-seed funding from some of the leading
investors in the country. A small brief about their product - To build the payment
system for the subscription economy and make it easier to discover and manage
subscription payments in India and abroad. To give subscription merchants the
power to increase their offering by providing user subscription data, multiple login
authentication, distribution and one click subscription checkouts. To enable users to
participate in the subscription economy & increase adoption of new subscriptions.
The core team come from strong backgrounds having been alumni of IIT Madras,
IIM Calcutta as well as having worked with some of the top startups in the
ecosystem including Swiggy, Mckinsey, Barclays, etc..
What we're looking for
We are looking for an experienced Python developer to join our engineering team
and help us develop our mobile application. In this role, you will be responsible for
writing and testing scalable code, developing back-end components, and integrating
user-facing elements in collaboration with front-end developers.
To be successful as a Python developer, you should possess in-depth knowledge of
object-relational mapping, experience with server-side logic, and above-average
knowledge of Python programming.
As one of the earliest members in engineering, you will have the flexibility to design
the application and systems from ground up. As any early-stage start-up, we expect
you to be comfortable wearing various hats, and be proactive contributor in building
something truly remarkable.
Coordinating with development teams to determine application requirements.Python Backend Developer
Writing scalable code using Python programming language.
Developing back-end components.
Implement business logic in the backend
Integrating user-facing elements using server-side logic.
Create restful APIs for a seamless integration with our mobile front end
Testing and debugging applications.
Assessing and prioritizing client feature requests.
Integrating data storage solutions.
Coordinating with front-end developers.
Reprogramming existing databases to improve functionality.
Developing digital tools to monitor online traffic.
4+ years of experience in Python, Django, Mongo, Express, MySQL, etc
Have built applications capable of serving high volume with low latency in
Following practices of agile development with continuous integration/deployment
A deep understanding and multi-process architecture and the threading
limitations of Python.
Experience in deploying applications in AWS cloud
Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required.
Knowledge in building applications for Fintech/payments domain is a bonus
Bachelor's or Master's degree in CS or equivalent from a reputed institution
The ideal candidate would be a person having a strong technical know-how of Drupal application development & CMS concepts, backed with an equally strong hands-on experience. He / She should be fluent with the design concepts using Drupal 8 and above(Must) as well as be well versed with the best practices in the development, testing & deployment phases.
Experience : 5 – 9 years
Contract duration : 6 months
• Demonstrate expertise in authoring & customizing Drupal modules as well as have experience in working with views, panels and features.
• Carry-out impact analysis & estimation for given set of requirements.
• Develop code by adhering to the Drupal, security and accessibility standards.
• Act as liaison with the client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
• Work self-directed and independently.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Have overall 4-8 years of IT experience on Drupal 8 platforms.
• Have expertise in developing complex websites based on Drupal 8 platforms and framework-based web applications.
• Have expertise in LAMP environment.
• Have working knowledge of web servers like Apache, Nginx etc.
• Have strong experience with source/version control systems.
• Have excellent communication, analytical & presentation skills.
• Minimum education: B.E., BTech, MCA
• Languages: English written & spoken
3 to 10 years
Job Description and Key Skills Required:
- Hands-on with any of the programming languages like NodeJS/ExpressJS, Python, Java, Php or any.
- Design and create efficient RESTful API endpoints for both internal and public consumption
- Strong understanding of database technologies such as MySQL, Postgress, Oracle , relational Database.
- Work closely with front end developers to understand required data model
- Comfortable deploying applications on AWS, and have a strong working knowledge of EC2, RDS and S3.
- Must understand overall system design, architecture , improve design and implement new processes.
- Strong understanding of sessions, cookies & local storage is must.
- Experience with in memory databases like redis basic, Memcache
- Independently think of solutions to complex requirements; possess exceptional logical skills.
- Analyse current products in development, including performance, scalability, diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Work with the existing framework and evolve it by building reusable code & libraries
- Search and introduce new software related technologies, processes and tools.
- Bonus: You're fluent with React.
- Bonus: Interested in full-stack development.
- Bonus: Any experience of iOS/Android mobile development.
- Bonus: Experience with CI servers such as Jenkins, Travis or similar types
- Bonus: Experience with web server like Nginx
PHP Developer Abservetech Pvt Ltd - Madurai, Tamil Nadu
Greetings from Abservetech Pvt ltd
We are looking for the candidate with experience in PHP Development. The interview process is going on, Get Hired and work with us.
Skills and competencies
Strong Knowledge in
• Yii Framework
• Good knowledge in MySQL, HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery
• Very good knowledge of Object oriented programming concepts
• Multi tasking capacity to handle multiple projects
• Good communication skills
• Candidate should follow our internal product/project development process
• Make sure you will meet the deadlines and your delivery should meet the expected quality defined as per our process.
• Work with project managers closely to ensure the development process per the scheduled plan.
Qualification: Graduates or Post Graduates from any stream are qualified for this post.
Job type: Full time
Job location: Madurai
Experience: 6 Months to 2 years
Number of Vacancies: 5
Contact person - HR(Bala)
● work directly with the product team to understand requirements, help formulate aggressive growth plans, and then translate that into an effective technical solution
● design and create services and system architecture for your projects
● participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms
● dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
What will your day look like?
1. Own all services and tools
2. Develop and deploy required services responsible for the evolution of the overall product
3. Do server-side development in golang/python preferably (or any other language)
4. Deploying stuff in production in docker containers
5. Write tests
6. Invent awesome stuff to make your job easier
What are we looking for?
1. Motivation to design and build reliable, elegant backend services
2. Energy to build smart internal tools quickly
3. At least 1-2 years of backend development experience
4. Proficiency in golang is desired. We are open to you learning on the job.
5. Familiarity with SQL. Experience with Postgres, Redis is preferred.
6. Familiarity with message-oriented middleware like rabbitmq, google pubsub is preferred.