Education: BE / B.Tech- EEE/ECE/E&I/ Instrumentation and Control
Experience: 3-6 years in the graduates.
Minimum 3+ years of experience in Industrial Automation applications for manufacturing environment.
Domain knowledge: In areas of Industrial Automation technology tools – PLC/DCS/SCADA/HMI for Manufacturing in one or more of the following verticals: Chemicals, Glass, Construction products, Automotive, Abrasives, ceramics industries.
- To be part of Digital Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 projects across Saint Gobain group of companies
- Design and develop Industrial automation applications for discrete, process and hybrid Manufacturing
- Experience in working with various Automation OEM or systems Integrators- Rockwell/Siemens/Schneider
- Experience in providing the network architecture for connectivity of PLC/DCS/OPC/HMI for software integration
- Experience in Industrial automation tools- feature selection, product evaluation for cost effective solution
- Expertise in Industrial automation - Best Practices, Industry Standards and integration methodologies
- Experience in various SCADA platforms such as - GE Proficy, Wonderware, Siemens Win CC, RA Factory Talk
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to provide Industrial Automation solutions for Digital Manufacturing
- Part of end to end project of automation right from design to delivery of the project.
2. Control panel designing
3. Site commissioning and installation
5. Documentation(FDS,DDS, IO Assignment, Heat load calculation)
• Hands on experience and a certified Cloud Practitioner (Azure)
• Expertise in GitLab, CI/CD, DevOps and Terraform
• Experience in .Net Core (C#), fluency in ASP.NET and Microsoft .NET stack Hands on experience in ReactJS, Typescript, Bootstrap 4, Storybook, Responsive Design, CSS and Design Systems
• Experience with Relational database, database concepts and be able to write complicated database queries, preferably PostgreSQL
• Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
• Knowledge in Swagger and OpenAPI Standards
• Experience in Unit testing, Integration and E2E testing with automation tools Experience in manage Release process and deployments to higher environments like QC, UAT and Prod
• Experience building large-scale business critical applications
- Developing HMI application in Qt or similar UI frameworks
- Develop C++ or Rust backends for the HMI
- Understand and optimize potential performance bottlenecks
- The Position will gather user requirements, create and maintain procedures, and assist in the configuration/customization of the system.This position requires flexibility with changing priorities.
- Generates new code and corrects, convert’s, and/or modifies existing code to meet specifications.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which code will be written.
- Writes and update’s Technical Documentation such as users' manuals, product specification’s, and Training Materials.
- Performs a variety of Testing Procedures on assigned products, analyzes test results, and correct the problems.
- Good Knowledge in Asp.Net , C# Windows application , MVC/Web API & SQL Experienced in integrating clinical Diagnostic Processes into LIS processes through software development Life-cycle test, and verification and validation. Development of instrument interfaces from LIS to Clinical Laboratory Instruments, and data interfaces with external Stakeholders. Knowledge and Experience in LIS life cycle form Implementing requirements and Design through Configuration and Development
Software development for Automotive Pneumatic based Air Lift Systems for RV vehicles, suspension for off-road vehicles.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Author software requirements from system/customer requirements.
• Complete responsibility for BSW software components development/test/release/maintenance.
• Ability to code software for automotive time critical real-time applications.
• Experience in device drivers development for micro-controller.
• BSW API’s for application demand.
• Will have to configure and develop device drivers for MCU IO’s like Analog & Digital I/O, PWM, CAN, SPI, I2C and Bluetooth.
• Complete understanding of IS0-14229 and should be able to implement complete UDS stack.
• Timely communication with customer and inform any risks upfront.
• Quality control of release software via static and dynamic test.
• Project planning and estimations for software releases.
• B.Tech/M.Tech, 6+ years of experience into automotive software development.
• Expert in C Programming language.
• Experience in any scripting language (python, c#, perl etc.)
• Experience in setting up build environment and configuration of make and linker files.
• Experience in bootloader development is added advantage.
• Should be experienced in device driver development for peripherals like ADC, DIO, PWM, CAN, SPI, I2C,EEPROM and Bluetooth.
• Understand memory map of MCU and should be able to configure as per application needs.
• Experience in working with embedded system Kernels or RTOS.
• Experience in working with NXP S32 micro is added advantage.
• Excellent on board debugging skills.