ASP.Net Core Developer
WE ARE HIRING FOR IN-OFFICE CANDIDATES ONLY. Immediate joiners only should apply
Required Technical Skills
- ASP.Net Core C# Web API.
- SQL Server.
- Working with XML/JSON data.
- CSS 3.0/Less/SCSS/Bootstrap.
- Azure SQL/Azure Dev-Ops.
- Software Configuration Management - familiarity with Git, Github, TFS.
- 2-4 years of experience working in ASP.Net Core Web API
- Agile development methodology with Scrum
- Prior experience working on Item Tracking systems like JIRA, TFS.
- Take on development of key modules in the application
- You will be responsible for day-to-day development tasks across the Software Development Life Cycle assigned to your team.
- Development of application framework components
- Allocation of development tasks to the team
- Code review on a regular basis and ensuring code quality and adherence to company coding standards.
B.E. (IT/Computer Science) B.Sc. (IT/Computer Science) BCA/MCA Minimum 65% or equivalent in the above.
ShujaBITS Infotech Solutions specialises in providing cost-effective IT solutions for Small and Medium sized Enterprise by leveraging the Microsoft stack of technologies, MEAN/MERN stack and open source technologies like python, mobile platforms like Android and iOS, cloud platforms like Windows Azure & Amazon AWS and Zoho Suite of Products.
Why join us?
- Amazing career growth and expand your skill set and improve your teamwork talent.
- Chance to grow and learn from the true innovators and unfold your skills.
- Convenient location. Opposite the Juinagar railway station.
- Flexible working environment
- Quarterly Performance Feedback Sessions and appraisals TIMELY!
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Team Off sites
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Self-Branding, Webinars and Training Programs.
Azure Chatbot Developer
Location :Bangalore / Mumbai / Pune
Build and maintain bots on Azure platform. Integration with Active directory, WEB API based integration with external systems. Training and Integrate bots as per users’ requirements. Work in line with design guidelines, best practices and standards of bot deliverable. Creative approach to the conversation flow design, human aspects in the bot responses and sentiments
a) 5 years of experience in software development with clear understanding of the project life cycle
b) Min 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure Bot Framework, LUIS and other Cognitive services offered by Azure
c) Hands on experience with Machine Learning based chat bots
d) Experience with Azure bot services like Text Analytics etc.
e)Strong database skills and hands-on experience on databases like SQL Server/Oracle
f) Strong experience on Azure Active directory and adaptive cards integration in Chat bot.
g) Strong experience designing and working with
with service-oriented architectures (SOA) and WebAPIs.
h) A strong experience on Microsoft Azure, ASPNET / MVC and programming languages such as C#/VBNET
i) Knowledge of Python and NodeJS is a plus
j) Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
k) Experience with JQuery, CSS3, HTML5 or similar technologies.
l) Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
We, at Bitkraft Technologies LLP, are looking for a technical architect who can work across multiple technologies and platforms. If programming is your passion and career path then this job is for you. Must have excellent communication skills both written and oral. Should be comfortable working with remote teams across time zones. You need to see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team. You should also be a team player who is willing to support and work for team and company success. If you like solving technological problems without worrying about the technology to be implemented in, then we would like to meet you.
CTC: 10L - 20L
Experience: 5 to 10 years
- Collaborate with client and team members to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new web or mobile applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with technical design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch
- Assign and review tasks of team members
- Experience in web and mobile development in multiple languages
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work with clients of different time zones
- Experience with distributed programs or micro-services
- Experience with highly-available and scalable systems
- Previous start-up experience
- Additional skills that add value to our company
Java Developers (4-5 positions)
What qualities are we looking for?
- 3 – 8 years of experience in building web applications
- Excellent command over Data Structures & Algorithms
- Exceptional coding skills in an Object-Oriented programming language (Java)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Working experience on JAVA, Spring Boot. (building web services)
- Working experience in building microservices and distributed systems.
- Working experience on using messaging queues RabbitMQ/Kafka is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge and programming skills in data structures, algorithms.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB)
- Proficiency with Git
- At least 5 years experience with Nodejs, Expressjs and Nestjs
- Familiar with Typescript Language (5 years experience in Typescript).
- Has worked with AWS console (ECS & EC2 & S3 Buckets, 3 years experience)
- Knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of MongoDB Database (at least 5 yrs experience)
- API Integration
- Has worked with swagger for API documentation
- Has built live-streaming applications like Twitch TV, Periscope
- Has built social platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Discord
- Great experience in developing real-time chat and video applications using languages like WebSockets or Pusher.
-Knowledge of REST applications
-Knowledge in database integration and shipments
-In depth knowledge of modeling/architectural patterns, governance methodologies, and potential limitations within MongoDB
-Experience with React and React Redux is an added advantage.
Our client is a 5-year-old travel and hostel space providing platform, a Youth Hotel chain, where the spaces are designed for work and leisure. Their mission is to provide quality spaces for youths looking for hostel options and to other travelers across locations in India. They provide clean and hygienic dorms and private rooms along with different facilities like Wi-fi, travel helpdesk, fully stocked kitchens, lockers and laundry services, etc.
They are currently providing 800 beds in 13 locations, and plan to add another 1600 in the next few months, with the aim to add at least a lac bed in the near future. The spaces offered by them are highly rated by their customers and are preferred over other competitors for the location and services offered within a decent budget. Invested by some very well known names across Asia, it provides their team with a work culture that thrives on modern yet social and explorative values.
What you need to do:
- Working on scalable code, developing back- end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrating user-facing elements into applications
- Testing and debugging programs for better user experience
- Front-end development using HTML, CS and JS for existing website
- Third party integrations like mailchimp, CRM, Ezee, typeform etc
- Weekly maintenance and updates in coordination with the design and marketing team
What you need to have:
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in python framework django
- Knowledge of object relational mapping (ORM)
- Knowledge of hospitality services and CRM like Zoho
- Team spirit, good problem-solving skills
Bring in a "can-do" attitude.
Passion towards technology and software engineering - blogging, open-source, pet projects, conference talks
Participate in a highly fluid environment applying agile software development principles
Carry out unit tests and other quality control mechanisms to inform and validate the designs and code
Work with customers to bring an end to end perspective of the problem
Ability to ask the right questions and communicate your ideas with clarity
Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders and take complete ownership
Participate actively in building one of the strongest technology organizations.
As a Software Engineer :
Quickly adapt to our startup environment which is both demanding and fast-paced (but is also a lot of fun)
Eager in learning new concepts, technologies and be productive in a short time
Convert a raw idea into usable real-life software products
Good understanding and working knowledge of technologies worked
Demonstrate good problem-solving skills
Write modular, readable, and maintainable code
Own and be able to manage a small to medium-sized project
Demonstrate the ability to guide and coach a new team member or fresher.
We are looking for two Sr FullStack (JS) Engineers with a keen eye for great design & UX. You will be responsible for the development of new software products (internal) and solving complex technical challenges for scale-ups and enterprise companies. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance and maintainable code
- Solve complex technical problems
- Perform an objective analysis of the problem statement and come up with an unbiased technical solution before writing a single line of code
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Participate in and drive code reviews
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated expertise of building production-grade and high-performance applications using ES2019/ES2020
- Expert at converting Figma, Sketch prototypes into pixel-perfect screens
- Highly proficient in React, Redux and TypeScript / ReasonML.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal-to-no guidance in a fluid environment
- Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of highly scalable & distributed systems.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
- Experience of working on massively large scale data systems in production environments
- Production-level experience of designing a product for multiple international markets and languages (i18n, l10n).
- Bonus points for prior experience in Go & Python.
- Bonus points for open-source contributions, side-projects, blog posts and YT tech videos.
- BS in Computer Science (or related field)
- 4-5 years of relevant work experience