Business development can be summarized as the ideas, initiatives, and activities that help make a business better. Target area would be clients looking forward Digital Marketing services. Hence includes,
Designation - Sales & Marketing Executive
Experience Required - 2+ Years
Salary - 25K-30K
Working Days - 6 days working ( Monday to Saturday)
Working time - 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Job Description :
1) Increasing revenues
2) Growth in terms of business expansion,
3) Increasing profitability by building strategic partnerships and making strategic business decisions.
4) Responsible for prospecting, identifying, and developing business with new customers
5) Preparing commercials for prospective clients based on the business offering in consultation with the project manager.
6)- Introduce the new client to the operations team and assist the operations team to work for the new client.
7) Competitor analysis: Should be aware of the work being done by the competition and come up with strategies to acquire those accounts.
8) Providing management with client/market feedback.
9) Ability to identify client needs and deciding deliverables for the same.
10) Should be self driven, target oriented and passionate
- Negotiable & convincing skills.
Required fields :
Full Name -
Contact Number -
Updated Resume -
Current Annual CTC (in )-
Expected Annual CTC (in )-
Last Company -
How much experience do you have (in years)? -
What is your designation/role in your current organization? -
Company website: https://www.neulife.com/
INNOVERTUS NUTRITION TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PVT.LTD. is the leading Indian company in the field of sports nutrition products and dietary supplements. Incorporated over a decade ago, we are pioneers in introducing the concept of sports nutrition as well as educating the mass about the need to be fit and healthy, thus facilitating and educating the mass to choose investing to live a healthy lifestyle.
This role directly reports to the Founder. You will play a significant part in shaping the future of a super early stage, fast-growing, profitable, and potentially disruptive startup.
Digital marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget, and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams, agencies and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online marketing channels.
You Should Apply If You Have:
- MBA degree in advertising or marketing
- Proven working experience in digital marketing. At least 5+ years
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of google analytics
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords & FB Ads Manager campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Tracking and improving search results on Google Search pages
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Flexible work hours, Work from home and holidays policy
- Open and collaborative work culture
- Competitive salary
Please apply with below details in your resume:
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Earliest joining period (In days)
- Assisting with daily administrative duties.
- Monitoring all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Preparing detailed promotional presentations.
- Helping with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Researching and evaluating competitor marketing and digital content.
What you need to have:
- Looking for Marketing Executive/ Trainee for US/ Pune based startup.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Male candidates having good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent people skills
- Should be passionate for the art of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies.
- He/ she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
- The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
Digital Marketing Executive Job Description-
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Executive to join our awesome marketing team! As a Digital Marketing Executive at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing, and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy.
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important for our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage the strategy
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- 1+ years of experience as a Digital Marketing Executive
- 1+ years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Korcomptenz, being a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, is vested in Microsoft Mission of empowering every client to achieve more. Our “Purpose” is to help our clients to embark and accelerate their Digital Transformation journey. Our Core Principals are anchored on growth mindset, customer-centricity, and a deep commitment to our team.
At Korcomptenz, Marketing is an Art and Science. With a rich pedigree, our branding is evolving as we continuously work on “our key focus” through research, focus groups, and interviews inside and outside the company. Our marketing team is busy in creating meaningful interactions in every conversation we have with our audience, customers and as a company. We have an obligation to creating the right customer experiences and carry our leadership’s mission of what we stand for. This means that we constantly huddle to think on “Why” and “How” of what we do at work everyday. We are continuously having creative and tactical conversations on how to “value add” and continue to upgrade our skills for modern marketing. The destination is important but so is the journey….Join us to experience the journey and let’s get to the destination together !
Why you should join our KOR team?
- Korcomptenz offers a culture that is Holistic, Transformational, Entrepreneurial and Family-like
- We put "People First” – whether it is our clients or our team, we strive to work on and for "What Matters”
- Compelling opportunities to be creative and leverage your critical thinking skills in addition to technology expertise
- State-of-the-art infrastructure, transparency, constant training for all team members
- Flexible locations and work-from-home options based on roles
- Opportunities to work abroad and onsite
Paid Social Specialist ( Excellent in LinkedIn and Google AdWords)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Performance Marketing and Lead Generation through PPC Program
- Provide insights into the best strategies and tactics to power up SEO strategy on traffic and keyword ranking
- Plan, execute, manage and optimize branding, new acquisition, and account based campaigns on LinkedIn and Google AdWords.
- Maximize ROI on Ad Spends. Plan and execute landing pages, lead gen forms, ad copy, monitor campaign performance
- Expert on Display, Search, Video, Apps Ad Campaigns and Performance Reporting
- Experience in B2B and Account based marketing for US market is a must have
- Experience and working knowledge with CRM like HubSpot and MSCRM.
- Important to have knowledge of SEO and Marketing Concepts, Technology especially ERP/CRM selling is a BONUS.
- Excellent communication and editorial writing skills and should be able to work independently
- Minimum 6-12 months experience running LinkedIn and Google Ads Campaigns
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Skills: SEO, SMO, SMM, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Content Publishing, Google Ads & Analytics.
Product: B2B, SaaS platform for Utilities and Energy
For more details please: www.bynry.com
- Monitoring the market & competitor activities & providing relevant reports.
- Maintain a database of potential business partner's contact numbers and emails.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Come up with new marketing Ideas.
- Market product to target customers.