Immediate opening for Sales Executive in Bangalore location.
Looking for candidates who has good experience in sales in Home automation products,motion Sensors,CCTV sales,Smart Switches,sensors,Access control system.
- Cctv cameras ,Fire alarm, Motion sensors, Video door phone, IP camera ,AC Lift, video door phone, Smart lights, Switch controllers and and many more
- Have a good experience in selling cctv cameras have send many companies of cameras hikvision CP Plus security bush Plus and many more
- Biometric locks/ motion sensors/ video door phone /fire alarm/ smart switches/ motion lights/ wardrobe sensors /
About Avallon Osiris india private limited
- Explaining and demonstrating products to customers.
- Meeting sales targets.
- Compiling weekly and monthly reports.
- Maintaining client records.
- Engaging with their client and creating a positive relationship with them.
- Figuring out what your client wants and tailoring your pitch accordingly.
Key skills required
- Exposure to US customers, with excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Proven experience
- Ability to learn and grow.
- A customer focussed mindset with the sensitivity to handle complex queries and escalations as well.
- Ability to work in fast paced and high pressure environment
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Note: This is a night shift role (10pm-6am) or afternoon role (3pm -11pm)
- Candidates have to work under the guidance & instructions of the company.
- The candidates should Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads.
- Keeping a track record of all clients, along with their needs & responses.
- Provide qualified leads, book appointment/demo & report the demo status to generate new business.
- Taking follow ups from clients on a regular basis for closing the deal.
- Required to attend to the Clients calls and provide them the required information.
- Should be able to understand the client’s complaints and work upon resolving them.
- Candidates shall prepare Daily / weekly / monthly report and communicate the same to the higher authorities.
*Interns have to carry their laptop after joining*
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We’re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents. The opportunity as the Sales Trainer, you will lead the end to end training process for the telesales team which helps in delivering of the company’s revenue goals. You will be working closely with the internal stakeholders and will be responsible for sales strategy, implementation and process optimization.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct training for new and current sales associates
- Develop individualized training plans for underperforming salespersons
- Conduct Training certification program, prepare and evaluate assessments after the completion of New Hire Training Program
- Taking responsibility for the first week first sale of the trained candidates
- Doing call audits, attending buddy-ups, content creation as a part of non-batch activities
- Working closely with the sales managers and understanding the training requirements of the assigned Business unit and addressing the same.
- Involving in different projects as per the BU requirements
- Deliver customized training sessions for every individual
- Develop new approaches and techniques for making improvements in the training programs
- Being a team player to support different initiatives in training as per the immediate business requirements.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest market trends and demands of a corporate sales environment
- Any Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience in sales training
- Experience in a sales position is a plus
- Solid communication and presentation abilities
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent training & coaching skills
Job description (READ PROPERLY BEFORE APPLYING)
ONLY FOR SALES ORIENTED CANDIDATES
Job Profile: Business Development Associate (BDA)
Working Days: 5 days work week (Monday & Tuesday Week Offs)
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation
Role Location: Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Kolkata, Bangalore
Post-training : INR 10 LPA (5 LPA Fixed Pay + 2 LPA Travelling Allowance + 3 LPA Variable Pay)
During training program of 2 months - INR 5 LPA (3 LPA Fixed Pay + 2 LPA Incentive Pay)
- You will start your journey at BYJU'S as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which BYJU'S-The Learning App help students learn better. You will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey.
- Your key role will be to connect with students and parents across the country about one of the world's most loved learning apps and how it will help students learn not just for exams, but way beyond.
- This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU's unique way of learning in your city.
- Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogies and the BYJU's personalised learning journey. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off.
- This hybrid model of sales will give you an exposure to the best of inside-sales and direct-sales. Please download the BYJU's Learning App to understand the magic of the BYJU's courses which has been widely accepted not just across thousands of towns in India but by millions of users across the globe. We look forward to having you on board Team BYJU's.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 23,000.00 - 53,000.00 per month
Business development and sales exp from education tech.
The client is a provider of device lifecycle management and distribution solutions globally. Having forged valuable relationships over the last 2 decades with manufacturers, mobile network operators, distributors, wholesalers, and retailers in over 100 countries, we help grow their business with customized solutions across every stage of the wireless device lifecycle.
Role: Business Head
Industry Type: E-Commerce
Education: Degree in Engineering plus MBA (Prefer top business schools)
Experience: 10-15 years
- Deals with E-Commerce platforms for new and refurbished Mobile Phones.
- Building the Online sales team – recruiting people, training, and building capabilities.
- Developing an Online channel – setting the product, pricing, and promotion strategy.
- Building infrastructure to support the marketplace model and increase penetration.
- Joint Business Planning with Online customers to increase the traction and develop Lighting
Category on Online platform.
- Broad functional experience in technology and/or various vertical industries.
- Meeting and exceeding financial and channel sales goals for Modern Retail Channel.
- Driving contract negotiations and terms improvement with customers.
- Building effective Annual Business Plan and forecasts, in conjunction with all the stakeholders and departments, for driving Business.
- Establish best practices for marketing and advertising in the mobile space.
- Ensure alignment between marketing strategies and the overall business marketing strategy.
- Collaborate and work with cross-functional teams to plan, deliver, and execute successful mobile marketing campaigns.
- 10+ years of work experience with min 5+ years of experience in the E-Commerce field.
- Strong familiarity with the mobile and digital content domains.
- Prior experience in Used Smartphones (E-commerce)/new phone ecosystem.
- Experience of working in Start-up companies and well-versed with the B2B & B2C market.
- Willing to travel for business purposes.
- Effective negotiation and vendor management skills.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Team Handling.
- Strong communication
- Strong marketing skills including negotiation and convincing
- Good oral/written/interpersonal/presentation skills.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing and friendly demeanor.