Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About MINDMASTER TECHNOLOGIES
The candidate should have good communication skills. He/She should be able to communicate effectively with the client to generate the lead. The candidate will be given good incentives on generating business for the company.
This profile is sales profile not Target Base
We are looking for candidates for Sales Executive :
Process :- Daawat Rice (Inbound & Outbound Calling )
Only Female Candidates
Good Communications Skills
Fresher can also apply.
Salary package :- 15 k Ctc To 18 k Ctc
Work From Office
Office Timing :-9:30 AM To 6:30 PM
Sunday Week Off
About Company : - TechFi Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Address - Workify Offices, Plot number- 264, Udyog Vihar Phase 1, Sector 20, Gurugram, Haryana 122016
● In this role, you will support the revenue targets for the Agency team
● You will be Datawrkz ambassador in the market for the agency
relationships that you own and will be responsible for shaping up a
long-term business plan for the agency to make Datawrkz as the
preferred digital media partner
● You will be expected to understand the digital ecosystem, be abreast
with industry analytics and be on top of industry trends
● You will be expected to drive strategic and tactical initiatives to
maintain a healthy sales pipeline on a regular basis; be proactive in
highlighting any roadblocks and maintain high standards in following
● This is an individual contributor role where the focus is on maximizing
revenue potential with the Agency relationship that you own,
evangelizing Datawrkz as a premium destination for digital spends
● You will be expected to manage all stakeholder relationships end to
end with minimum supervision
● In this role, you will work closely with the internal sales strategy team
and internal client team for the conceptualization & execution of
long-term deals for your account
● 10+ years of experience in digital media agency / digital ad sales/
consumer internet industry
● Preferred Qualification: MBA, preferably from Tier I/Tier II institutes
● Working knowledge of demand-side platforms, ad networks,
exchanges, or other online or digital advertising sales roles for
publishers or agencies
● Strong partnerships across agency holding groups and with large
digital media spenders on the client/brand side.
● Understanding of Media Agency’s way of working/ principles /
consultative selling will be an added advantage
● Should be both a brand builder with a strong ability to drive and
achieve sales targets
● Comfort to use data and analytics while building on client
● Ability to leverage relationships, build a strong network, and have
- Understanding learner’s career-related aspirations, concerns, and uncertainties throughout the consultation process
- Reviewing a learner's personal and educational background and how these might influence their prospective job-related choices
- Explain the gaps if any, between Aspiration Vs Ability of potential learners
- Informing learners about potential shortcomings in their skill sets and devising strategies to remedy these through appropriate learning solutions
- Proposing career-related options that are based on your insights about market, employability, career, salaries and growth.
- Walking learners through the process of compiling and restructuring their options and taking the best decision for themselves
- Guiding learners through the completion of aptitude, personality, and other related tests.
- Scoring learner’s responses to the tests and other questions, and discussing with them about the results of these.To efficiently carry out your daily responsibility, as a Career Counselor, you will,
- Constantly research and analyze current employment trends in IT industry
- Constantly research and analyze current market trends in emerging technologies
- Adhere to process specifications as guided by your supervisor and training team
- Comply with the organization’s policies and procedures
- Manage your performance to achieve your committed goals
- Develop positive working relationship with all colleagues - management, supervisors, co-counsellors, all support team members
You are a good fit for this role, if you can/have,
- Demonstrate history of performance through target achievements
- Track record of meeting targets & commitments
- Displaying excellent judgement & interpersonal skills
- Showcase your knowledge about ever-changing trends across all dominant industries
- Demonstrate Resilience and emotional balance
- Top-notch investigative, assessment, and communication skills
- Self-learner and invested in self-development
- Hobbies that wake you up early even on week-offs
- Demonstrate, present and promote services to salons, spas & gyms (Beauty & Wellness Industry)
- Should have excellent verbal & presentation skills
- Knowlege of local language is a must
- Should be inovative and target driven
- Willing to travel
- Demonstrate honesty & integrity
Inside Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Maintaining long-lasting relationships with existing customers through exceptional after-sales service.
- Actively sourcing new sales opportunities through cold-calling and emailing.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of product features and benefits.
- Utilizing virtual meetings to build relationships with new customers.
- Processing customers' purchase orders and liaising with the logistics department to ensure the timely delivery of ordered products.
- Advising customers on suitable product selection based on their needs and specifications.
- Creating a sales pipeline to accurately reflect the relative placement of sales prospects in the purchasing process.
- Following up on sales inquiries that are made by potential customers through website chats, emails, and inbound calls.
- Setting up face-to-face meetings between potential customers and Outside Sales Representatives.
Inside Sales Executive Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Management, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Proven sales experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
On behalf of one of our clients, we are hiring ambitious Sales & Marketing Executives
As the sales and marketing executive you will be involved in developing marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans, developing sales strategies, maintaining customer relations, and creating sales reports.
Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities. Research and analyze sales options. Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects. Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies. Answering client queries about product specifications and uses. Maintaining client relations. Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports. Build and maintain professional networks
1. MBA in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
2.Proven work experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive.
3.High-level communication and networking skills.
4.A passion for sales.
5.Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
6.Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
7.Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
8.Ability to create and deliver presentations
9.Fast learner and a quick thinker