Mega Walk-in - Banking Industry (AXIS BANK) @ Bangalore
Axis Bank is hiring for various departments under Relationship Officer Profile in Partners Payroll
Salary up-to 25% hike for sales experienced candidates
Unlimited income opportunity
Career Progression program for the top performers under direct payroll of bank
Opportunity to visit international trips through various sales contest program
Best incentive scheme in the industry
Walk-in Dates: 1st Feb-15th Feb 2020
Time: 9:30AM - 2.00 PM
Dress Code: Formals
Jayanagar Branch:1373, Pushpakama Building,1st floor, 32nd E Cross Rd, 4th T Block East, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041
Branch Head: Mahesh
Sahakarnagar Branch: Axis Securities Ltd, No. 19, Diamond Arcade 2nd Floor,
60 feet road, Sahakarnagar Bangalore-560092
Branch Head: Mahesh
Whitefield Branch: Axis Securities Ltd, 1st Floor, Sri Narayani Arcade, 7/3/3 - Kundalahally Gate, Hoodi Road, Whitefield, Bangalore: 560037.
Branch Head: Ajay
Branch Ops: Kamesh
Contact Person: HR Team
Department: Home Loan / LAP/ SBB / Personal Loan / Auto Loan.
Minimum Experience: Fresher/Experienced
Graduate / fresher may apply.
Salary: 14K to 22K + Incentive Extra
Interested candidates can come directly along with updated resume, Adhaar & PAN copy.
About axis bank
POSITION: Sales Executive
QUALIFICATION: Degree in Management, Business or Related Field
- Faster Learning Ability passion for Sales
- Knowledge of CRM or Sales Management
- Negotiating Techniques and Marketing Tactics
1. Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
2. Communication for the Franchise development, Route collaboration and Sales team management and taking updates with them weekly.
3. Corporate cold calling to the prospective clients and handling the leads.
4. Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
5. Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
6. Visiting GIDC area’s, Prospective franchise and Branches for doing marketing and Collaboration.
7.Show convincing skills on the field and help us build our customer base.
8. Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
Skills: Marketing Strategy, Client Relationships, Adaptability, Research, Analysis, Interpersonal Communication, Leadership, People Management, Detail-Orientated, Multi-Tasking.
• Doing cold calling
• Identifying sales opportunities
• Closing business deals
• Following up with customers
• Meeting sales targets
• Managing customer relationships, ensuring sales growth
• Explaining the products to the customers
Genext Students is looking for a dynamic candidate for driving our telesales process providing quality home tutors to interested parents.
Genext Students provides tutoring services to the students by connecting students with the desired tutors. Genext Students is India's first Tutor branding, aggregating and management platform.
Job profile will include:
- Reach out to the leads received from parents/students searching for private home tutors.
- Capture basic information from parents/students regarding class, subjects, area, budget etc.
- Record all captured information electronically
- Match the parent/student with the desired tutor and close the lead
- Take regular feedback from parents/students and tutors
- Attend calls from parents/students/tutors as and when required.
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
- A seasoned professional with composure, grace, elegance, sound business acumen, compelling execution and solid convincing skills.
- The candidate must be an accomplished deal-maker who won't take No for an answer.
- S/he should be a natural leader and must have demonstrated success in influencing the high-profile decision makers and high touch customers, finally leading them to close the deal.
Perks and BenefitsAttractive Incentives. Salary negotiable for the right candidate
Simplilearn.com is the world’s largest professional certifications company and an Onalytica Top 20 influential
brand. With a library of 400+ courses, we've helped 1 million+ professionals advance their careers, delivering
$5 billion in pay raises. Simplilearn has over 750 employees worldwide and our customers include Fortune
1000 companies, top universities, leading agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. We
are growing over 200% year on year and having fun doing it.
Who are we looking for?
This role would be part of the B2C sales function for our India / International Business Groups. He/she would
drive the new customer acquisition, customer relationship management, Operations & reporting.
What should you do?
• New Customer Acquisition
• Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels
• Preparing short-term and long-term sales plan towards reaching the assigned goals
• Consistently achieve revenue targets in line withteam/organizational objectives
• Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with the existing customers
• Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline
• Customer Relationship Management
• Understand the customer requirement and pass on the insights towards the
product portfolio improvement based on the customer interaction / feedback
• Key Account Management
• New account development
• Operations and Reporting
• Managing pre-sales to post-sales support activities for the assigned
products/geographies and ensuring the highest customer satisfaction