About Learnyst Insight Private Limited
We are Nasscom 10K startup with many paying customers and great traction. We help educators to teach online and sell course in their own website & mobile learning apps. We are building shopify for education. We want to make quality education affordable, easily accessible and engaging
Nice, but what do we do
We provide complete technology solution required for educators to sell courses on their online academy. Our solution includes website builder, course builder, virtual classroom interface for students, video encryption and streaming service almost everything that is required to launch an online learning academy.
Learnyst is hosted on AWS cloud with auto scaling infrastructure. More than 10 lakhs learners use Learnyst for streaming course videos and taking mock tests. Our core backend server uses Ruby on Rails with MySQL as database. We have architected Learnyst to be fault tolerant, loosely coupled and scalable system.
Why Join Learnyst?
* Competitive compensation
* Consistent performers will get stock options
* Gain hands on sales experience in developing production apps
* Exposure to understand market opportunities and contribute directly to the growth of company
* Opportunity to work with fastest growing EdTech startup
* Gain hands on experience in serving direct customers
* Learning 10X times more than what you know now
* We will provide a great work environment and challenging work that helps you take your career to the next level
* Food & Snacks: You’ll never have to worry about your hunger pangs. We provide food & snacks at all times of the day.
* Every Wednesday we have Game nights and quarterly team outings
We are looking for an extremely motivated individual for leading our Performance Marketing who will be responsible for scaling up our digital strategy, setting priorities, expanding capability, and delivering on ambitious revenue goals. You will be a key part of the leadership team and will act as the bridge between the CEO and the growth team, ensuring that business goals are set appropriately, communicated clearly, and executed on aggressively. Working from the top of the funnel to the bottom, you will own the enrolment process and ensure that our marketing and sales efforts achieve our business goals, while providing a customer experience that exceeds expectations. You are an ideal fit for the role, if you are excited about working with Direct to Consumer fast growing unique health-tech company. You should be extremely competent to scale up digital channels like Facebook, Google, and Affiliate marketing as well as organic. Experienced in leading teams/companies and owned P&L in high growth companies from Series A to C or Series B to D.
Our Team has cracked PMF for our proprietary Diabetes Reversal program, you will be responsible to now scale up the strategy. We have crossed the journey of 0 to 1, and looking for someone to take us from 1 to 100.
5+ years of experience in driving Performance Marketing for a D2C/ B2C startup
Strong creative & soft skills combined with an affinity for data.
Proven experience managing customer acquisition efforts in paid channels with quantifiable results.
Highly organised and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally.
Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive
High competency with FB/ Google Ads/Affiliate Marketing
Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan. Use data-driven marketing strategy to identify trends/patterns and opportunities for innovation and make optimization recommendations across the buyer’s journey.
Creating and implementing the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets.
Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns. Explore new channels for customer acquisition.
Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels.
Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics.
Industry leading compensation with potential ESOPs
- Handle the inbound interest received by Marquee
- Get the inbound leads to setup an online demo with us
- Conduct a small research on the prospect’s company and background prior to the demo to conduct a smooth sales call
- Conduct online demos with the prospects and turn them into paying customers
- Ensure that the product demo is neat and organized
- Work with the prospects to understand their needs and pitch them the right Marquee product to solve their problems
- Manage on-going relationships with customers
- Run strategic follow ups (Calls/texts/emails) on the prospects to get in maximum sales
- Strive to achieve the sales targets
- Work with our Founder on strategic alliances - potentially travelling to various financial centers globally
Here are some important things to consider prior to applying to us:
- Knowledge/prior experience with startup fund raising is a distinct advantage
- WE'RE A REMOTE TEAM so you can work from wherever you like - you don't have to attend office on a day to day basis
- You should own a laptop
- EXCELLENT written & spoken English required
- We shall provide a 5-7 days training session once you join in.
We are hiring a Inside Sales Manager who will help drive high quality output from our Inside Sales Team of Team Leads & Telesales Executives 100+ members, owning their input metrics and the revenue generated from their efforts, in addition to managing team morale, hiring, training, upskilling and attrition
You will be working closely with the internal stakeholders and will be responsible for sales strategy, implementation and process optimization.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create a sales strategy for our range of products & execute it with excellence.
- Train TeleSales team Representatives to deliver their best in every call that they do & adhere to Company’s promises & call flow.
- Own the entire sales funnel & improve conversion rates, generating Sales Reports
- Work closely with the recruitment team to find exceptional talents for the telesales team.
- Focus on finding out the key tracking metrics for performance improvement and implement them.
- Engage with internal stakeholders viz. Marketing, operations etc. for smooth operations and improvements.
Who Would Be a Best Fit:
- 5+ years of experience in Inside sales/telesales experience into B2C environment is mandatory.
- Building, developing & leading a high performance in telesales team.
- Managed a sales quota of more than 1 crore per month.
- Is required to be a great people manager and should have managed 100+ Team members/Large Teams experience.
- Has delivered exponential growth in previous roles by turning around the sales team performance leveraging technology with innovative solutions.
- Have exemplary people management skills with inspirational leadership skills.
- Have showcased the ability to connect with team members & lead them to achieve stretch goals.
- Has growth mind-set Identifies opportunities & has a successful track record of delivering in a dynamic & undefined environment.
- Comes with very strong problem solving skills.
- Has proven ability to do root cause analysis, create & execute long term sustainable solutions.
- Have very strong communication skills.
- Should be able to work with both internal & external stakeholders exceedingly well.
What you will do:
- Leading, planning and executing of high scale performance campaigns on multiple advertising platforms
- Strategizing end to end media plan using high budgets across digital and non-digital channels
- Collaborating with product and tech teams to provide the best user experience for new users
- Exploring new channels for growth and lead their end-to-end execution
- Diving deep into data and using insights to identify opportunities for performance optimisation
- Experimenting continuously on creatives and design to drive ROI
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree (from tier 1 college IIT/ NIT/ IIM/ XLRI/ MDI/ Any Other Tier 1 Colleges)
- 7+ years experience with 4+ years experience in digital marketing at a high growth app-based B2C organisation
- Strong quantitative mindset and data driven approach to digital marketing
- Expert in excel-based data modelling, analytics tools
- Handled large scale monthly digital marketing budgets
- Hands-on experience in managing Facebook Ads, Google Ads at scale
- Experience in programmatic advertising is a big plus for this role
- Experience in managing TV budgets is a big plus for this role
- Experience in understanding data using Google Analytics/ Mixpanel/ AppsFlyer or any other analytics or attribution tool
- Experience in cross-team collaboration, team management and agency management
Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement – possibly more important than the first item on this list
Proven track record of success building security business in any or all of Security Consulting, Managed Security Services, Vendor - Security Softwar
Classically Sales trained, Well networked locally across - end users, partners and industry bodies / associations
Experience Level : 10 + Yrs
Professionals should have a good fluency in Kannada / Malayalam ( Vocal Skills )
Advising students & parents with concern to different career opportunities post 12th grade & graduation, helping them to overcome the difficulties & dilemma in opting for the preferred career options.
We are looking for an inside sales executive to help us find new sales opportunities and handle phone calls for the same. You will be required to achieve your given targets, collaborate with fellow employees and conduct demos.
What to expect from the role
- Make cold calls regarding inbound and outbound sales.
- Understand how to identify new sales opportunities.
- Work in a fast-paced goal-oriented environment.
- Learn on the job regarding how to conduct demos and sales in general.
- With time this job has scope for growth.
- Identify new sales opportunities and handle both inbound and outbound calls to follow up.
- Make cold calls and emails to explore sales opportunities.
- Achieve quarterly milestones and close sales.
- Regularly study accounts and identify important players.
- Collaborate with teammates and work towards closing deals.
- Maintain a detailed database with all information on the prospects.
- Conduct offline demos to prospects and seal deals.
- Any Degree (Preferably - Engineering Grads)..
- Strong sense of communication and phone skills.
- Well experienced with web presentation tools.
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.