About 5C Network
About Airblack 🚀
Airblack is on a mission to help people convert their passion into a livelihood. We are an edtech platform where people learn how to become successful creators or micro-entrepreneurs.
In June 2020, we launched our first club - Airblack Beauty Club with a flagship makeup artist certification program. Airblack Beauty Club is now India’s 's largest online makeup and beauty learning platform with programs targeted towards millions of women who have a passion for makeup and beauty and are looking to start a salon, launch their freelance service or just want to upgrade their makeup skills.
Our second club - Airblack Culinary Club, with a flagship Advanced Baking certification program, is empowering passionate bakers and food lovers with all the skills and tools needed to build and launch their own baking businesses.
Airblack is a Series A funded rocket ship backed by marquee investors such as Elevation Capital (Investors in Paytm, Swiggy, Unacademy). Our dream team comprises ex-entrepreneurs, venture capital investors, and operators from places such as Goldman Sachs, Sprinklr, Grofers, BCG, Bain & Co, WeWork, ITC, Urban Company, top IITs, IIMs, and universities such as DU and NIFT.
Why Join Us?
Be part of our mission: You will be responsible for creating the next generation of internet-first entrepreneurs and empowering millions of people to launch their own businesses.
Drive Impact You will be responsible for creating the next generation of food entrepreneurs - crafting millions of home-bakers, cloud kitchen operators, food bloggers and professional caterers.
Thrive in our dynamic team culture: Our dream team of ex-entrepreneurs, operators, management consultants, and VCs will be powerful mentors for your career trajectory. You'll get to collaborate with the founding team, get weekly recognition for your work, take part in continuous training and build relationships with like-minded individuals.
Get rewarded for your work: CTC: INR 4-6.5 LPA depending on experience + Incentives: Additional Annual payouts up to 6 LPA based on performance.
As a Business Development Associate, you will be the face of the company for prospective and current learners. Connect and build relationships with interested learners, and drive admissions into both the Airblack Beauty Club and the Airblack Culinary Club. As part of a result-driven team, you will be a key owner of revenue in the company.
Location: Delhi or Mumbai. Remote for now.
- Drive mission-critical customer acquisition.
- Assess and onboard potential customers via phone to discover their needs and develop a positive relationship with the customers.
- Provide relevant and articulate information about our programs to potential customers and build a strong pipeline for the company.
- Own customer relationship, become the point of contact for customers throughout their membership duration.
Who Should Join Us?
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are always willing to take initiative and ownership of your objectives.
- Self-learners, willing to learn and upskill in the face of challenges. We love inquisitiveness at Airblack!
- You are spontaneous when it comes to finding solutions in uncertainty. Persuasion and street-smartness are your core strengths!
- Skilled oral and written communicators.
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to build relations with end customers and collaborate with internal stakeholders.
Other Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Subscriptions to support your physical as well as mental health
The above are just a few examples of the benefits that we offer. Come onboard to find out more☀️
Business Background :
ANAROCK has developed indigenously our own Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system as a SaaS product over the past 3-4 years. The CRM was used to increase our sales and marketing efficiency while executing Sales & Marketing Mandates for Real Estate Developers (Builders). The Developers could get a one-click view of their entire Sales Funnel & Marketing RoI during these Mandates. The real-time feedback from sales into marketing mix helped reduce marketing costs as well.
Many Developers have started asking us to keep on using the CRM even after the sales mandate has been completed. We want to now start approaching the Developer community at large to sell our CRM to them so that they can also benefit from this bespoke real estate CRM built out of the learnings of selling 40,000 homes from 4mn prospective customer enquiries. We have already got about 15 paying clients in the past 6-12 months when we have started testing the market.
In the meanwhile, we have also developed our AI/ML Solution suite, Astra which will add tremendous value to Developers, helping them increase their revenues.
We are looking to hire a “Head-Business Development” to help build the BD team for selling our CRM SaaS system and Astra our AI/ML Solution suite.
- Should be an MBA with 12-15 years of experience in B2B Sales, preferably in the CRM space or in some IT system.
- Ideally s/he should be having Real Estate Developers as one of the key client segments in the experience.
- Should have a good record of sales, with numbers to prove that
- Should be technology-savvy and able to pick up nuances of tech systems easily.
KRAs and KPIs :
- Build the national BD team for selling the CRM SaaS and AI/ML Solution suite to Real Estate Developers
- Add a Broker-facing team when our CRM Lite product for Brokers is ready (end 2022)
- Establish our presence in Top 13 cities of India
- Acquire dominant market share in the CRM Market for Real Estate in India
- KPIs : Total number of Developer installations, Number of licences, %age renewals, Revenue from CRM SaaS and Astra suite.
1. Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
2. Communication for the Franchise development, Route collaboration and Sales team management and taking updates with them weekly.
3. Corporate cold calling to the prospective clients and handling the leads.
4. Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
5. Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
6. Visiting GIDC area’s, Prospective franchise and Branches for doing marketing and Collaboration.
7.Show convincing skills on the field and help us build our customer base.
8. Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
Skills: Marketing Strategy, Client Relationships, Adaptability, Research, Analysis, Interpersonal Communication, Leadership, People Management, Detail-Orientated, Multi-Tasking.
The Impact you will create:
- To exceed sales and acquisition targets through proactive client communications.
- Prospecting and developing new business by spotting new opportunities to establish rapid growth within the market place.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Spend a large amount of time visiting clients and attending networking events
- Collaborate with other appropriate internal teams and represent the customers to solve their business requirements.
- Be a contributor to the revenue numbers of the organization
- Work with various internal stakeholders and achieve team targets.
What we look for:
- 4-6 years of experience in Acquisition sales.
- Experience with enterprise software solutions and large, complex organizations.
- Should also exhibit analytical and database technology skills, which play an essential role in maintaining campaign management applications and generating marketing reports.
- Numbers should challenge you.
- Passion and conviction for building relationship.
- A competitive spirit.
Qualification : 12th completed, degree.
Job Types : Full-time, Fresher.
Build long-lasting client relationships and valuate customers needs.
Meet personal and team sales targets.
Attend meetings, sales events and trainings often.
Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data.
Manage your client database within your assigned area.
More you work, more is your gain.
Key Account Management
Creating sales pipeline
Identify opportunities for company growth and improvement.
Produce business comparisons to industry benchmarks and competitive insights on an ongoing basis.
The client is a provider of device lifecycle management and distribution solutions globally. Having forged valuable relationships over the last 2 decades with manufacturers, mobile network operators, distributors, wholesalers, and retailers in over 100 countries, we help grow their business with customized solutions across every stage of the wireless device lifecycle.
Role: Business Head
Industry Type: E-Commerce
Education: Degree in Engineering plus MBA (Prefer top business schools)
Experience: 10-15 years
- Deals with E-Commerce platforms for new and refurbished Mobile Phones.
- Building the Online sales team – recruiting people, training, and building capabilities.
- Developing an Online channel – setting the product, pricing, and promotion strategy.
- Building infrastructure to support the marketplace model and increase penetration.
- Joint Business Planning with Online customers to increase the traction and develop Lighting
Category on Online platform.
- Broad functional experience in technology and/or various vertical industries.
- Meeting and exceeding financial and channel sales goals for Modern Retail Channel.
- Driving contract negotiations and terms improvement with customers.
- Building effective Annual Business Plan and forecasts, in conjunction with all the stakeholders and departments, for driving Business.
- Establish best practices for marketing and advertising in the mobile space.
- Ensure alignment between marketing strategies and the overall business marketing strategy.
- Collaborate and work with cross-functional teams to plan, deliver, and execute successful mobile marketing campaigns.
- 10+ years of work experience with min 5+ years of experience in the E-Commerce field.
- Strong familiarity with the mobile and digital content domains.
- Prior experience in Used Smartphones (E-commerce)/new phone ecosystem.
- Experience of working in Start-up companies and well-versed with the B2B & B2C market.
- Willing to travel for business purposes.
- Effective negotiation and vendor management skills.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
Technovert is a neo solutions company focused on building a product-based solutions and services business in the US Market. One of our products was recently awarded Best Startup Enterprise Product in Hyderabad and we got great many things to accomplish. We are looking for ambitious and passion filled sales professionals to join our team. Please visit www.technovert.com
The Inside Sales Executive is responsible of new business generation in an assigned territory. You will be creating visibility of brand Technovert through high volume outbound/inbound calling, targeted email campaign and networking
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand Technovert offerings clearly in order to effectively communicate with prospects
- Know and understand assigned territory
- Validate and Manage assigned Target Accounts on CRM
- Effective Prospecting (via cold calling, inbound calls, emailing and networking)
- To map an account and understand Microsoft foot print within through engaging IT teams/LOB and others at different levels (CXO to Admin)
- Profiling - Tech Influencer, Recommendation/Middle Man and Decision maker
- Tailor pitch according to account/contact profile and effectively engage a prospect (at various stages of sales cycle cold call/follow-up/presentation)
- Qualify by BNTD (Budget Need Timelines Decision Makers)
- Present Technovert value prop over telecon and web sessions to CXO, VP/Dir., LOB Managers as per the account profiling
- Engage Sales team / Support Team as and when needed
- Work closely with Sales Manager and support in engaging with Key Accounts by qualifying prospects and drive new opportunities
- Strives to meet or exceed prospecting goals on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Meet and exceed Quarterly revenue targets
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly reports and review
- 2 - 3 years’ experience into IT / Inside Sales in North America
- Exceptional communication skills (specially engaging customers over phone and emails)
- Organized, disciplined and a Hunter by choice
- Open to work in US timings
- Loves to party
Schedule and meet the identified prospects
Understand the needs of the prospects and map them to exact product offerings
Explain the ROI and product benefits to the prospects
Product demonstration & presentation
Communication with the sales team (verbal/ written) about customer requirements, interactions
Optimize and improve the processes on the current sales team
Participate in conferences, events, and meetings along with the sales team
- Minimum 2 years of relative field sales experience: Software, IT, SaaS or Cloud-Hosted solutions.
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Startup experience is a plus.
- 100% Field software sales