We, Chilton Refrigeration Pvt Ltd, are an innovation focused refrigeration-based manufacturing company based at Kochi, Kerala. Chilton has 6 patents to its credit and has started the second manufacturing base in Gujarat, Ahmedabad. Recently, we have launched our newest patented product-Hot water Air Conditioner.
We are growing aggressively in the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka and are looking for Sales Engineer who can support us and be the driving force in our sales and customer relations. Apart from this, you get the opportunity for career growth within company.
- Identify market opportunities to generate new business with a willingness to travel on daily basis
- Conduct professional presentations and seminars for client
- Prepare and present winning technical and pricing proposals coordinating with technical team
- Achieve sales revenue and gross margin to meet with monthly and yearly targets
- Do customer follow-ups and close customer complaints in short period
- Provide technical advice in product design and system integration solution independently
- Provide inputs to Manager on lost customer analysis on weekly/ monthly basis.
- Provide regular reports to reporting manager though designated apps
- Payment / Relevant documents collection / recovery, commercial closing of orders independently
Who can apply?
To be successful in this role, you must have a proven ability selling industrial products to industries like Pharma , Food and Beverages , Plastic etc . A strong technical understanding of products and their application to facilities is critical.
Must be willing to travel PAN India
Must have a Bachelor’s degree BE / B.Tech or equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Chilton Refrigeration
Jamboree is the oldest institute in India and the best of its kind, which offers comprehensive classroom and online preparation programs for GMAT®, GRE®, SAT®, ACT®, TOEFL™, and IELTS™. Jamboree has 39 centers in 22 cities of 2 countries including India and Nepal. Each center follows a uniform curriculum and has outstanding faculty, all of whom are trained at our head office. Each center offers the same teaching standards and syllabus.
Position - Counselor
Location - Southern Avenue - Kolkata
Experience -0 -5yrs
- Generating walkins through cold calls
-Counseling the students for the Test Prep Programs like GMAT, GRE, SAT, IELTS AND TOEFL.
-Handling enquiries and getting the enrollments done
-Achieving monthly sales targets, cold calling/ follow up.
-Work Schedule: 6 days a week (including weekends), 1 fixed weekly off on weekdays
- Timings - 11am to 8pm on weekdays and 10am to 8pm on weekends.
AegisCovenant is looking for a field sales executive to join our team! In this role, you will use your knowledge of sales, marketing, and communication to drive company growth and success. You will work with a variety of customers and clients to build relationships and create long-term partnerships.
1. Develop sales and marketing strategies to increase sales opportunities with the existing customer base
2. Develop long-term partnerships with new and existing clients
3. Utilize Salesforce to track sales and manage customers
4. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure customer satisfaction
5. Monitor competitor activity and adjust marketing strategies accordingly
6. Analyze customer feedback to identify areas of improvement
7. Generate reports on sales, marketing, and customer satisfaction
8. Monitor customer service experience and address customer complaints quickly and efficiently
9. Generate ideas to promote products and services
Who can apply?
1. Male candidate preferable
2. Open to travel within and around the state/region to ensure potential customers/clients are met to achieve outside sales
3. This is an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience and apply your expertise to help strengthen our business
4. Our ideal candidate should know about Salesforce, market research, effective communication, and marketing strategies
5. Candidate should have a basic insurance understanding and be willing to travel within and outside of the state/region to meet potential customers/clients to accomplish outside sales
Our client is a Mumbai based healthtech company that works in the field of digital therapeutics(DTx). It leverages human and technological interventions to cater to patients suffering from diabetes, obesity, PCOS, among others. Designed to complement doctors’ medical therapy, its programs offer 360-degree guidance regarding nutrition, exercise, sleep and other factors which help patients achieve their physical and mental health goals.
Founded by well experienced healthcare professionals and engineers this one of a kind startup is disrupting the healthcare space by offering hassle free personalised digital therapeutic solutions.
As a Corporate Sales Manager, you will be responsible for approaching corporates, Brokers, Insurance/ Re Insurance players in the market and pitching to them Company's Wellness program offerings in general and therapy areas.
- Building relationship with prospective clients
- Scheduling meetings with HRs of companies and pitching the company’s products
- Scheduling meetings with Insurance companies, brokers, TPA’s & aggregators
- Planning and implementing BTL activities
- Planning and evaluating Outreach programs
- Supporting sales activities from selling to deal closing
- Account Management including developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Minimum 6+years in Healthcare sales in TPA’s & brokers & has a network of corporates
- Experience in concept selling
- Excellent sales skills, preparing presentations, proposals etc.,
- Strong team player and negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Preferred from Insurance/ Insurance Brokers or TPA or Corporate Health benefits portfolio
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their concerns
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Graduate from any stream with relevant experience is preferred