Our Engineering team values productivity, integrity, and pragmatism.
● A minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience in Inside Sales/Business Development with
experience in IT Enterprise sales
● Identify, qualify, and develop new business opportunities to achieve our sales objectives.
● Performing Sourcing, Lead Generation, Cold Calling, prospecting, finding new customers,
Building pipeline for Account Executive.
● Perform market research and analysis to identify and develop potential customers.
● Generate high potential leads through discovery calls, LinkedIn, and email campaigns and
grow a pipeline to meet the requirements of the sales targets.
● Collaborate with the Marketing team, Account Executives, Global Operations, and Solution
Engineers to develop strategic sales initiatives.
● Should have been part of Inside sales role (preferably services - B2B), US market
prospecting/selling to Fortune 500/1000.
1. Answer questions about products or the company.
2. Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
3. Handle Grievances to preserve the company's reputation.
4. Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
5. Good communication skills is a must.
New Client Acquisition
Creating and maintaining revenue portfolio
Handling end to end co-ordination at client side
● The person shall bear the responsibility of driving the sales of our product in the Enterprise Segment-
● To be responsible for the sales of product in the large enterprise segment in the region and achieve
the sales revenue/targets
● Negotiation and closure of sales, understands current pain-points,discuss appropriate solutions and value
add with the customers
● To create/maintain excellent relationships with clients and be able to tailor products ,pitch according to
● Developing and implementing B2B sales strategy, market mapping and analytics of the markets,
● Drive customer engagements with the account management team.
● Prepare business development strategies according to the needs of the client.
● Securing business opportunities by cultivating mutually beneficial business relationship with current and potential clients.
● Ability to engage and influence a client; Effective in handling technical pre-sales activities.
● Past Experience in solution selling (CRM, ERP, Contact Centers, Telephony solutions).
Technical Domain expertise
● Should not be averse to understanding Technology.
● Should be able to handle large RFPs and response quality.
● Should be comfortable in understanding and explaining technology and solutions.
● Planning activities to achieve established targets.
● Effective time and pipeline management to align sales efforts with sales targets.
Ownership & Commitment:
● Able to see the larger picture, willing to take responsibility for tasks and initiatives.
● Attention to detail in planning and communication.
Preference of Professional background (In either or both of the following)
● Direct Solution Sales (CRM, ERP, Telephony, Contact Center, Banking etc.)
● Experience of Selling in Domestic South Market is a preferred.
● Bachelor in IT / Computers / EE or related field is an advantage & MBA is an advantage.
Here is what we are looking for: 2 to 5 years of experience in B2B sales A flare for problem-solving with strong organizational skills Have previously worked in a start-up Self-motivated individual with an urge to be a part of a revolution Engineers would be preferred
Roles and Responsibilities: As part of the Corporate Solutions team, the selected candidate will play a crucial part in building and driving relationships with corporate (existing and potential) in your geography.
A quick snapshot of tasks and responsibilities are –
- Build a healthy portfolio of partners/affiliates/agencies to drive corporate acquisition - creating revenue generating partners - Identify and solve problems, understand the partner’s perspective to ideate& recommend relevant strategies/ solutions - Structured and organised data management to have 100% visibility on every aspect of partner operations Position Objective - Manage and drive relationships with corporate clientele (existing and potential) in your city/region to enable growth and revenue objectives
Strategic Planning Act as an ambassador and representative to promote positive relationships and strong partnerships for the benefit of the organization Build an active pipeline with detailed insights for the upcoming 6 months
Operational Efficiencies: Achievement of overall sales of the region (Including Partners, Commercial Complex & Corporate) and monitoring performance (Individual) on daily basis. Acquire new customers and maintain relationship with existing ones in the region. Assist in implementation of Promotions and BTL activities in conjunction with Reporting Manager for new acquisition of customers across segments. Identify and develop new markets (Zones) in the region to drive the business targets of the region
- Individual Contributor role reporting to Business Development Manager.
- Minimum 1 year of experience from B2B Presales/ Sales/ Business Development/ Customer Service with upselling involved.
- Communication should be above average in both Oral and written with emphasis on vocabulary.
- Should be from international focused companies/teams. Domestic also can be considered if communication is excellent.
Involving Business Development activities for US market
- B2B sales experience (US Market)
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Lead Generation
- Cold calling
- Outbound sales experience
- Hard core sale
- Pre- sales / Online Marketing/ Email Marketing
Overview - The Market Development team is our direct link to our customers and brings in the revenue. It includes sub teams like Renewals, HVM (High Value Memberships), Hubs, and Retail Centres. They might be spread across locations but they are united by one cause...Whats the sale for today?”
Role - As a Product Advisor, you will be responsible for making sales calls and closing sales pitches with our members. To be a successful Product Advisor, you should be persuasive and able to work in a high-pressure environment. Ultimately, a top-performing Product Advisor is the one who follows sales scripts and demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation skills, and deliver a great customer experience.
What you will do in this role
- Outbound Telesales
- Making outbound calls to Shaadi.com Members basis the leads provided offering the customers products which would help them in their life partner search.
- Following the defined sales process to convert free members into revenue paying customers.
- Ensuring Call Disposition Comments are updated once the call is completed with all relevant details.
- Making required number of calls for following up with Enquiries which are not converted
- Updating the details of follow-up in the system
- Meeting daily Talktime Targets and Calls to be done.
- Meeting Revenue Targets and ensuring Lead to Conversion Ratios are met.
- Appearing for periodic evaluations
- In case call needs to be escalated, noting details and forwarding it to the seniors
- Interfacing with walk-in customers (if assigned the task), explaining to them features of Shaadi.com/Centre and converting them to Premium Membership
- Maintaining all documentation that pertains to the above responsibilities
What you should have
- 1-3 years of relevant experience Sales or Telesales.
- Strong negotiation and consultative selling skills.
- Effective communication skills – verbal and written.
- Clear diction and clarity in speech.
- Languages required - Malayalam , Kannada , Urdu and Tamil
- Minimum Qualification HSC
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Fluency in Regional language.(Multilingual Skills preferred)
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.