Skills (Mandatory skills)
Planning, implementing and managing company's overall SEO strategy
Experience of web marketing, web analytics, content strategy planing, link building, and keyword strategy
Expert in Competitor analysis
Responsible for leading and mentoring SEO team to drive business goals
Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
Critical thinker and Good time-management + problem-solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Serve as the SEO subject-matter-expert and evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Identify key SEO KPIs. Brainstorm new and creative SEO growth strategies
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy. As per plan manage and execute implementation of the strategy defined
- Research and analyze ecommerce industry changes/developments in search engine optimization. Developing and continually reassessing a set of strategies to drive growth.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings. Analyze and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Identify new sources for high quality relevant backlinks
- Evaluate the business impacts of SEO programs by designing/enhancing SEO measurement and reporting capabilities. Measuring results and creating actionable insights and recommendations based on data. Collect and analyze data from various sources and identify opportunities
Person who has worked his way up from technical SEO, SEO Manager, Sr Manager, SEO Strategist. Preferably working in SEO agencies handling multiple clients SEO projects strategy
Drives and delivers innovation, renovation & NILG (Non Innovation led growth) projects for the Digtial BU (Foods cateogry) to the agreed milestones/timelines and to the high quality standards set (OTIF).
Qualification & Experience
Minimum 6-8 years prior experience
The person should have handled Marketing/ Brand Manager preferably in an FMCG.
2-3 years in Brand Development/ Innovation within Foods
Developing concepts and integrated brand communication
Business planning and implementation experience as well as project management
Preferred : experience in digital first launches
Key Deliverables of the Role
Leads cross-functional innovation/ renovation teams to drive any agreed innovation projects ensuring they are aligned to market requirements
Develops an integrated product, pack, price and communication mix and trade proposition for mix test/simulated test markets to evaluate market potential
Champions big NILG activities
Manages the development of selected integrated brand communication and develops communication material for exploitation across a number of channels
Is the expert voice of the brand from a retailer, shopper and consumer
Skills and Competencies
Understanding consumers and shoppers.
Develops and launches relevant innovations and relaunches
Creates integrated brand communication
Monitors progress & takes action
Core aspects underpinning all skills: Creativity, Empathy, Obsession with Brands & Consumers, Sense of Aesthetics, Analytical thinking and Rigour
We are product development & technology consulting studio.
1.) Love for technology & technology trends is first & foremost requirement
2.) We are looking for a data-driven inbound + outbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting right target traffic, niche specific, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
3.) “LinkedIn”, “Facebook” or B2B channels to bring on demand generation with right strategy & full automation to scale
4.) Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, PPC, social, inbound marketing, email, campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition in B2B space
Experienced Digital Marketing Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Microsoft Excel, Social Media Optimization (SMO), Microsoft Office, and Research.
Guide sales teams on how to market digital products
Contributing to global marketing strategies for products
Assist in drafting marketing copy for websites and maintaining activity on these websites
Liaising with software developers to enable search engine optimization
Analyzing web traffic to company websites and providing monthly reports
Liaising with web and graphic designers to create visually effective software
Creating and maintaining social networking channels
Assist in drafting internet friendly write-ups for email marketing campaigns
Assist in Creating brochures and other printed materials to supplement online products
Communicating key information relating to digital products to non-digital marketing colleagues
Creating strategies to increase online traffic to the organization’s website
Tracking the conversions and improving the percentages and numbers
Taking care of everything from Wordpress, SEO, SEM to Social Media Marketing
Creating Social Media Marketing strategies to create a brand name in Social Media and raise awareness
Attending conferences, product launches and networking events
A bit about us:
Tchyon's mission is to build the easiest way to Discover and Signup for Financial Services.
We're empowering the next generation of individuals and businesses to access any service
which is permitted by their sovereign identity, INSTANTLY! Because Time is Money ⏳.
What you will get:
- To be a part of the Core-Team 💪
- Creating High Impact by Solving a Problem at Large (No one in the World has a similar product) 💥
- High Growth Work Environment ⚙
What we are looking for:
- An 'Exceptional Executioner' -> Leader -> Create an Impact & Value
- Ability to take Ownership of your work
- Track record of launching growth initiatives
- Designing and executing all aspects of digital marketing campaigns including Push, SMS, email, PR, on-ground GTM, advertising campaign and Social
- Creating, curating and managing all the digital content including Blogs, Ads and Social Media creatives
- Optimizing content using SEO best practices.
- Ideating and coming up with clutter breaking video content concepts that can drive engagement and commerce in the platform
- Undertake consumer research to identify their needs and current friction points and come up with analysis or consumer understanding backed ideas to unlock growth.
- Deriving meaningful insights using various components and drivers of growth, along with trends (such as traffic, conversion, user engagement and repeat behavior) and create actionable programs leading to user growth
- 1+ years of marketing/content experience
- Track record of launching growth initiatives
- Experience/curiosity in the Fintech space
We are currently looking for a Senior SEO and PPC Marketing Expert who will work with a team of developers, Product Owner, and Managers. You shall be responsible for conceiving and conducting the user research to translate them into actionable best SEO practices, activities and paid campaigns. You will also design the overall accessibility and 'findability' of the mobile application and web-platform, as well as other associated websites.
- Gather the user requirements in collaboration with the Product Owner and Manager.
- Prepare and present the rough drafts to internal teams.
- Assist in translating best practices that lead to targeted organic user experiences.
- Helping to facilitate the product owners' product visions by researching, conceiving and implementing best SEO + PPC practices to achieve the targest.
- Help identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Work with the team to create a strategic design and SEO decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of designers, product managers, and leads on all phases of the product development life cycle
- Incorporate best practices for accessibility, usability, web performance, and design into our products and ultimately champion more consistent and delightful user experience.
- Work with front-end developers and designers in all aspects of UX development.
- Perform research, evaluations, and validations of moderate complexity.
- Provide solutions using appropriate research methodology, tools, and protocols considering a user-centered approach.
- Perform usability/heuristic evaluations and validations across the product or solution life-cycle.
- Minimum 3 -4 years of experience in SEO and PPC
- Ability to effective communications and collaboration with other designers and product owners/managers to ensure the best possible ways of UX experience.
- Creative and Artistic nature.
- Knowledge of PPC and automation platforms would be ideal
- Experience in taking input from multiple sources and synthesizing it into coherent design ideas.
Social Media Handling, Marketing & PR (which all platforms)
A talented Digital Marketing Intern is required to work in our Marketing department within a wide range of tasks.
- To follow the guidelines by Digital Marketing Expert and accordingly carry out other activities
- To work cordially with the team for better growth and overall success
- To assist in management of social media channels of the company like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- To create content for SEO and SMM.
- To make sure that the content posted is relevant and in accordance to what is actually required for better campaigning online.
- To do research on upcoming and new trends.
- To maintain blogs by working in coordination with the content management team.
- To analyse online user behaviour, funnel metrics and thereby suggest modifications if needed.
- To make a report accordingly and discuss with digital marketing expert or manager regarding implementation and improvisations.
- To be able to formulate strategies to make a lasting digital connection with the customers.
- To work on client projects by assuring better results
- We are looking for digital marketing interns having basic knowledge of social media, SEO, SEM etc.