Digital Marketing is a lot more than what it is usually portrayed as and we delve into “the lot more”for SMBs. we have grown well and what started as a small personal project a year ago has now grown into a family of 45+ clients and 8 smart people- all within a year! And guess what, we never spent a single penny on advertising! It was all referral and so you can imagine the quality of work that we have been doing.
Now, if you are someone who can fit in such a high performing environment, do read the job description very thoroughly and then apply!
Be the primary point of contact for the clients.
Assist in creating a digital strategy for the clients. These are SMEs, hard on cash but high on hope so we have to be extra wise with what we suggest!
Get things done from the CG team. You see, since you will interact with the client, you will know what they want and you alone will have to make sure that the work gets done!
Advocate for the client to ensure that we’re not just checking off boxes in a task manager, but instead moving them forward and reaching their objectives (we call this Remarkable ROI)
Note: You’re not responsible to bring in new clients (this is not a sales position). You are responsible to keep and grow your clients with Remarkable Client Experiences, Remarkable Excellence, and Remarkable ROI and if that gets us Referrals- well nothing better than that!
Note: Our digital marketing projects include both “traditional” digital marketing such as SEO and Email Marketing/Whatsapp Marketing/Affiliate Marketing as well as web design & development projects. For this position though, we will stick to SEO/SMO/PPC
What we are looking for
Digital marketing experience (and most importantly, the ability to learn & grow, stay on top of current trends, and focus on results). Followed by…
Strong project management skills (aka, the ability to efficiently and effectively get things done yourself and through other people). Followed by….
Ability to provide remarkable client experiences.
Who we are not looking for
You’re busy, we’re busy. If you don’t meet these requirements, please focus on the other fish in
the sea. These are indeed requirements
Minimum of 1.5 years as a hands-on digital marketing professional
Minimum of 1 year as someone who has been interacting with the clients. If you have worked
in B2B, it would be great!
Digital Marketing & Web Design Project experience
A focus on the details (really… pay close attention to the details if you’d like to get an interview
for this position)
If You’re a Good Fit, You Probably
Thrive in a small and growing team (<10 people on our way to 20)
Do some sort of digital marketing (or learning) in your spare time… it’s not just a day-job for
Know how to work on Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Google Ads, Facebook Business
Manager, Instagram Marketing, Email Marketing Tools, Canva (just a little bit), WordPress,
Wix, and anything else that is relevant to digital marketing
Feel at home with spreadsheets and task management tools
Are comfortable with IM tools, email, video calls, and the phone but believe in the power of
BTW: when applying, use the passcode “WTH
We at Yapsody India are looking for an experienced SEO Specialist responsible for planning and managing our SEO strategies and coordinating with the Content, Design, Support and Development team to successfully implement the strategies. Our presence on organic search results for the most targeted keywords is extremely important for the success of our business and your position will play a huge role in driving our business growth and success.
We are looking for an analytical mind who can churn out and prioritize impactful strategies. As the role demands you will have to be a skilled communicator with good soft-skills.
Your goal will be to handle all aspects of SEO and build our SEO team organically over time from scratch and increase our company's profitability.
We want to hear from YOU. So be prepared to present your own job description along with your experience and accomplishments.
What we Expect
- Build high-performing SEO Strategies
- Manage optimization for portals similar to the ones provided in the assignment
- Be on top of data to deliver insightful optimization
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization of the team
- Collaborate with designers, content, web developers and the marketing team
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices
- Identify our buyer persona to better target our business audiences
- Identify problems and deficiencies and, implement solutions in a timely manner
What this role demand:
- Proven experience of 3-4 years as an SEO expert or similar role
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with insightful SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, aHrefs, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Crazyegg, VWO, etc
- Great interpersonal and excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Build a team of SEO Specialists
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
WORK FROM OFFICE . FULL TIME
eCOMMERCE Industry experience preferred (not mandatory)
Competitive analysis of fashion brands - Keywords identification & selection as per brand’s competition - Identifying opportunities in website optimization based on the below pointers: On-page optimization: o Analyzing complete website for on-page optimization o Creating title tags & description for all pages o Creating & uploading meta titles & description tags featuring all pages & products o Creating batch of tags & perma-links for all pages o Provide assistive information to content writers for creating website & product content o Creating a complete .xml site-map & getting the sitemap listed on Google & other major search engines o Research & development on other on-page optimization techniques
Off-page optimization: o Getting the website crawled on Google & other search engines o Creating Google Console, Webmaster tools o Set-up tags for all pages/events/occurrence to monitor responses by users o Set-up & monitor Goal page on order completion & newsletter subscription o Listing websites for all the publishing opportunities o Strategize Backlink submission plans for Websites: - Work with content team to create strategy for keyword plotting in website content, product content, blog content, SEO article content, ghost blog content, presentation content & other content related submissions - Work with graphic & content team for info-graphic creation for brand submissions - Work closely with website team & get the SEO related work updated on website - Monitor weekly progress & prepare a weekly report for performance analysis - Keep a track on monthly progress of website performance & keep a comparison record of all months - Suggest corrective measure to maintain & increase website retention rate - Time to time suggest methods on how to improve SEO performance - Google Analytics, Search Console, Data Studio, Google Tag Manager etc. - SEO Tools Knowledge ( MOZ, SEMrush, Ahrefs, web-spider) - Rich text highlighter
- To drive and execute performance marketing for the DTC & E-Commerce brands. To track and analyze various digital marketing initiatives.
Key Deliverables of the Role:
- Manage all paid search campaigns on Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn, as well as other search and display marketing engines.
- Execute on monthly and quarterly plans to grow user base and manage marketing budgets on Search engines, social media, and other digital channels.
- Optimizing channels and campaigns for cost and performance managing both the cost of traffic and cost of acquisition- including responsibility for landing page, funnel optimization (working with revenue and product teams) to improve relevance and improve conversion rates.
- Responsible for the creation, set-up, and execution and optimization of various ads and campaigns.
- Implementing campaigns using a structure and strategy that best suits business and goal.
- Performing keyword research and writing ad copy
- Analyzing performance data and optimizing campaigns to ensure they are continuously bringing quality traffic to our websites while maintaining a strong ROI for every stakeholder's marketing budget.
- Communicate with the stakeholders on a regular basis to report on campaigns and overall health and provide recommendations to enhance performance
- Implementing Paid Search industry best practices, new trends and technologies, and platform updates (e.g. AdWords, FB, Linked IN etc.)
- Traffic ad campaigns and builds on ad serving platforms.
- Conduct A/B tests in ads to understand contributing factors that drive the business forward.
- Monitor and analyze advertising trends, make optimizations recommendations.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies :
- Ability to handle large media spends while catering to different internal business customers.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working directly for an advertiser, agency, ad tech or social media platform.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing digital media including Facebook, Google, LinkedIn etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effectively communicate with internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization, vendors, and team members.
The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Intern will be responsible for research, implementation, monitoring, and reporting on client organic search campaigns. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with an attention to detail, passion, and a positive attitude.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Auditing existing websites
- Competitive research and benchmarking
- Keyword research and mapping
- Content writing and optimization
- On-page optimization
- Link building outreach
- Monitoring and evaluating results and building reports on those results for our clients
- A hunger for learning and the ability to perform independent research to solve problems
- Proficiency with Google Sheets
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization and/or digital marketing is preferred
- Ability to thrive while working on multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Ability to work well with all teams across the agency
- Commitment to completing work on time that meets or exceeds expectations of quality
2. Creating backlinks
3. Conducting keyword research
4. Basic Knowledge of SEO
5. Immediate Joiner
6. are available for 6 months internship
We are based out of Mumbai and actively looking for a dynamic SEO & Branding Content Specialist to join our expanding family! We are looking for someone who can understand the consumers' pulse, represent our expert brand voice, and curate brilliant SEO-friendly blogs and articles to propel our organic growth.
The SEO & Branding Content Specialist will extensively work towards curating highly engaging original blog content and overall content for the website, and the content that goes out written from the brand. To be considered for this position, your arsenal must include superior writing and editing skills with a sound understanding of User Intent, Social Media, Competition Overview, Culture.
We need someone who can give all our long-form content assets a distinct SEO-friendly voice that seamlessly weaves in with our brand story & and helps improve our organic rankings and traffic.
- To understand Man Matters and Bodywise’ brand tone, core message and target audience
- To conceptualize and create blog content with quick turnaround time
- To curate highly engaging and shareable content that’s medically informative and accurate
- To comfortably come up with blog topic ideas with keyword research and competitor analysis
- To make a very strategic structure for blog content ideas
- To write compelling articles and assisting their promotion through Social Media campaigns
- To edit existing blog posts and articles based on the quality, what is working, and scope of additional information
- To understand the brand to analyze and curate relevant content
- To identify easy-win health topics that can easily rank on top in the SERPs
- To use various online tools- GSC, SEMRush, etc to come up with topic ideas and keywords
What are We Looking for?
- 1-3 years of experience
- Highly proficient in English Language with impeccable writing and editing skills
- An in-depth understanding of user-intent and online landscape- what users want
- A strong sense and understanding of editorial know-hows
- A sound understanding and interest towards strategizing informational blogs and improving their engagement for Organic Traffic
- Strong organizational and planning skills and is capable to get qualitative work done under pressure with a quick turnaround time
- Is very passionate and stays on top of all the best practices related to digital healthcare news, blogs, and user experience
- Knows how to prioritize work with ease
- Can write highly informative technical health articles that are keyword optimized without breaking a sweat
- Is curious and isn’t shy to experiment with newer forms of digital communication and is enthusiastic about the overall ecommerce landscape
- Detail, efficiency and timeline oriented content zealot
Skills Required: Fluent in English, Writing Skills, Grammar Nazi, Analytical Skills, Strategic Thinking, Flair for Structured Formatting and Layouts, Comfortable with Google Docs & Sheets
A little about Flynote (www.flynote.in):
Flynote is an international vacation platform with a belief that the best way to plan your trip is to speak to someone who has lived there. To get this done, we work with a global community of travel enthusiasts (Flynote Fellows) who travel and experience the world on our sponsorship. We then leverage this experience to monetise their passion for travel, using Flynote’s Technology Platform to plan & book highly tailored itineraries for our holidaying customers.
Founded by IIT Kanpur-ians in 2018, we are backed by some of the largest venture capital firms in the world & labelled as one of the top 15 early stage startups in Asia.
We are looking for great talent to join as earliest members of our team and make the world travel.
As a Social media marketing specialist your major responsibilities revolve around acquisition of travellers (leads) from social media channels such as Facebook & Instagram. This role requires you to take the ownership of the following responsibilities :
- Research on current benchmark trends, audience preferences and then design strategies for paid acquisition via social media
- Managing a budget to be spent on social media ads
- Design and execute social media ads and align the goals of marketing, revenue and supply team
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for paid acquisition
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Diligently infuse tracking parameters and UTMs in the campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Align and leverage resources from the tech team, content team, supply team and revenue team to further optimize your campaigns.
- Identify potential new audience (eg :- lookalike audience) and leverage existing customer base by running remarketing Ads.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Marketing specialist in an experience, travel or hospitality industry.
- Worked on lead generation campaigns.
- Was involved in managing a marketing budget of 1Cr+ every month.
- Ability to present and communicate ideas and strategies.
- An ability to multitask, to work on a number of projects at once with multiple managers.
- Facebook Blueprint Certification is preferred but not a must.
Typically, a digital marketing executive will:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
- Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is
- Video editing skills:Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
- Project management skills:Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines