-Should have experience in Creating and managing Liferay Portal themes
-Need to have experience working with JAVA technologies
-Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
-Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
-Process-oriented with great documentation skills.
-Should have knowledge of DXP
Java Microservices Developer
- Hands-on programming on Core Java 8
- Hands-on programming on REST services using SpringBoot, Microservices
& writing Mockito test cases.
- Hands-on writing Oracle SQL queries.
Development activities will include:
Develop server-side stateless services as well as a web client for application
Test software to ensure functional accuracy as well as meet nonfunctional criteria for responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and update software
Build features and applications with a responsive design
Work in a cross functional team with other developers and designers
Ensure quick turnaround of defect fixes by supporting the testing phase which may include (System integration testing, User acceptance functional testing, Non-functional performance testing).
As an integral part of the development team, you will need the following skills to succeed.
OOPs and related technologies like UML, Domain driven design and Core Java design
Design and construction of REST resources and expose these as APIs
Express JS, Knockout JS, BackboneJS
Relational Database like MySQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle RDBMS
- Hands-On experience on Spring Boot framework and Apache Kafka
Hands-on coding experience in CSS3 and responsive web-based experience UIs for cross-browser and cross-platorm compatible applications
Exposure to versioning tools like SVN, VSS, Git etc
Experience with using NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Oracle NoSQL DB etc
Good written and verbal communication skills
Exposure to Cloud Native microservices development using Docker, Kubernetes
Working knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment principles
Exposure to Agile based Software Development cycle
- Collaborating with the product team to understand the requirement
- Managing Design and development of the product
- Ensuring code quality, security and extensibility
- Following the agile development cycles
- Conducting performance tests and optimization of the code based on the results.
- Debugging and troubleshooting of technical issues
- Helping the support team to resolve external user issues
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- B.Tech /B.E.; M.Tech; MCA
- Strong at OOPS, Java/ J2EE, JAX-RS, JDBC, RESTful Web Services, Data Structures, Queues, Multi-Threading etc.
- MySQL and Mongo database knowledge
- Basic understanding of AWS Cloud
- Must have worked on highly scalable and available systems
- Good at adapting and understanding architecture and overall design of the system
- Exposure to design patterns is a plus
- Must have exposure to agile development
- Experience of creating and maintaining system documentation such as architecture, design, deployment plan etc.
- The candidate must have excellent technical skills and must be willing to learn
- new technologies on the go.
- Good at communication
- Good Exposure to Kafka and Redis
Role Description: The Java (Spring Boot) Developer would need to have at least 5+ years of experience.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of experience developing web applications using J2EE.
- 5+ years of experience in Spring Boot.
- Good knowledge of MicroServices.
- Experience working with tools like Git, Maven.
- Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices, with demonstrable production-scale experience.
- Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth is a must.
- Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using JSON, Web Services, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL in Unix and Windows environments.
- Strong background working with Linux/UNIX environments.
- Strong Shell scripting experience.
- Working knowledge with Oracle, DB2 or Mongo DB databases.
- Passion to stay on top of the latest happenings in the tech world and an attitude to discuss and bring those into play.
- Strong agile/scrum development experience
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Define enterprise guidelines and enforce enterprise development standards and practices
• Define and develop the emerging solution architectures and ensure that the team is successful within the technical framework
• Research and assess new technology approaches and standards for potential use within the Enterprise
• Participate in and lead high and low-level technology discussions with management, vendors, engineers, and customers
• Assemble a solid technical vision amid ambiguity and provide technical leadership to drive shared understanding and consensus among stakeholders for a proposed solution
Ideally, we expect you to have atleast 8+ years of experience in Information Technologies
▪ 5+ years of experience in Software Development
▪ 3+ years of experience in Software Architecture and Design
Nice to have:
• Software development experience using Spring / Java, or Linux Platforms
• Experience working within a variety of project management methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, XP,
SAFe, and Waterfall
• Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
• Exposure to retail systems such as ATG, Salesforce, Shopify, etc.
• Experience designing cloud-hosted applications (Microsoft Azure, GCP) utilizing integrated capabilities
specific to those platforms
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
What essential skills you need
▪ 8-11 years’ experience in back end Java/J2EE application development.
▪ Expertise in developing internet web applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
▪ Experience of working in a service-oriented architecture and web-based development.
▪ Experience in writing XSD, Wiz-dull including parsers like SAX, DOM.
▪ Experience in different modules of Spring framework like Dependency Injection (IoC), Spring MVC, Spring ORM along with JPA.
▪ Experience in Java Version 7.0+. Good experience with JMS, Spring & Hibernate.
▪ Experience in identifying database solutions for a given problem, preferably MySQL.
▪ Demonstrated ability to analyze business/functional requirements, develop well-structured, maintainable code, delivered on time, with automated tests. We are an XP/Agile development team.
▪ Hands on experience on tools like Log4j, JUnit, Mockito, SVN, Maven, Covertura.
▪ Knowledge in Java queuing system.
▪ Extensive Experience in using MVC (Model View Controller) architecture for developing applications using JSP, JSTL, Java Beans and Servlets.
▪ Hands on experience in using Application/Web servers like JBoss and Tomcat servers. Worked on databases like Oracle/MYSQL/NoSQL/HQL.
▪ Experience with e-commerce, retail, analytics, advertising, or media would be an advantage
at Amazon India