Good to have knowledge of AWS, prometheus, kubernetes and other monitoring tools.
Min exp 1 year. Must be from Pune since we are not able to provide relocation.
We are a product development company in the space of Insurance (USA markets).We at VF help companies minimse their insurance cost and guide thorugh a better benefits experience for their employees.
Our main office is located in New york and other office is in Pune.
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Backend Developer to join our team
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with our clients to develop, test, and ship software.
- Design, code and maintain standard compliant APIs.
- Debug complex applications
- Follow agile processes.
- Actively participate in project estimation, planning, code reviews and risk management activities
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Excellent hands-on experience in backend software development
- Proficient in NodeJS
- Hands on experience with relational [MySQL] and NoSQL databases [Preferably, MongoDB]
- Cloud deployment experience [Preferably, AWS]
- Experience in containerizing with Docker and Kubernetes is an added advantage.
- Experience in leading a team is an added advantage.
Experience: 2-5 Years experience
Knowledge about socket
Productsup provides an award-winning platform for feed management, product content syndication, marketplace integration, and seller onboarding. The platform empowers businesses to take complete control of their product data and break through the digital walls that hinder growth. With Productsup, businesses can syndicate content to digital marketing, shopping, or business channels, including Google, Amazon, Facebook, Walmart, and more.
We are headquartered in Berlin, Germany, have entities in 5 different countries, and are in the process of setting up our Indian entity. Productsup is trusted by more than 800 businesses worldwide, including 5 Fortune 20 companies and market leaders like IKEA, Walmart, Superdry, and Rakuten.
We are proud that we have recently raised an additional 20 Million dollars in funding and that our employees enjoy working at Productsup, which is also shown by our Glassdoor and Kununu ratings.
About the role:
We’re looking for a hands-on Engineering Lead/Managing Architect for our API/Backend Development team. In this role, you’ll lead the effort to develop channels and APIs for our marketplace channels and scalable data pipelines, which process over 5 billion products a day.
In your first 6 months and beyond, you will:
- Learn the ins and outs of our platform, our codebase and our engineering processes
- Help build features for software that works with large data sets
- Develop solutions for high availability software
- Receive customer requests from the Product Team and develop solutions in the form of new features or products
- Debug and maintain APIs
- Work closely within the Platform team and with the API team to develop internal APIs and client-facing interfaces.
What you bring to the team:
- 2+ years of demonstrated Tech leadership experience.
- 7+ years of experience in PHP (good knowledge of Slim, Silex, or Symfony frameworks) and MySQL
- Some knowledge of integration architecture patterns such as scalable microservices, API gateways, API scalability
- Deep knowledge in APIs, web services, command-line programs, TDD, and SOLID design principles
- Good understanding of B2B SaaS products and experience dealing with big data
- Knowledge of developing and securing APIs
- Extended database experience in Elasticsearch, MongoDB or Couchbase
- Outstanding communication skills in English
- Educational background in IT or Computer Science is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Salary and benefits
- MacBook (latest version) for our new joiners
- A unique and thorough onboarding program where you’ll learn the ins and outs of our company and product
- Employee referral bonuses
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
Explore more here
Do you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you!
We know CVs don't always tell the whole story, so in addition to submitting your CV feel free to let us know why you're interested in this role in a short cover letter (:100 words).
Who We are
At e6data (https://e6data.io) we’re building core algorithms that makes querying 25 - 200X more performant (i.e. faster and/or cheaper) than every other analytics platform in the world. This results in billions of dollars of value unlocked across faster analytics, savings on compute / infra, and new use cases becoming possible.
Our core team has 100+ years of combined experience and 10+ patents across diverse but complementary disciplines like real time databases, time series databases, SQL OLAP engines, distributed computing platforms, stream processing, and log analytics. Two of the founding team are second time founders with past exits.
We are passionate about solving the deepest and most important problems in computer science, and believe in making our technology available to customers regardless of their location, size, or budget. Our vision is for e6data to power every analytical workload in the world - regardless of deployment scenario (cloud, on-premise, edge), across every use case (end user queries, ETL / data pipelines), and every latency requirement (batch, streaming / real time).
What you'll do?
- Write awesome code
- The focus will be on performance of our data platform
- Identify tactical and long-term product improvements (could be code, script, etc.)
- Responsible for Planning and executing Metadata and Governance tool supports
- Build our internal Data Platform using exdata
- Adding scalable functionality to the system for new features like UDF's, sql functions etc
What are we looking for?
- Worked with Python for a minimum of 2 years
- Well versed with Django REST framework
- Knowledge of document based data stores like MongoDB
- Strong team player
- A passion for continuous learning and growth (both at a personal and team level)
- Experience (or enjoys) working in a startup will be an added advantage
Preferred Notice Period - Less Than 1 Month
Preferred Education - Tier 1 Engineering Colleges - IIT/NIT/DTU or similar
Preferred Work Background - Startup Engineering Experience
Mandatory Skills :-
4+ years of professional experience in Native React or React JS. Mongo db experience is good to have
Highly proficient in rendering components with Native APIs
Highly proficient in one or more libraries (e.g. Redux, React Router, etc) for state managing and routing in addition to React.
Proficient in using Git as a control system
Develop & deploy quality software and web applications-
Analyse and maintain existing software applications-
Design highly scalable, testable code-
Discover and fix programming bugs
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Job Title:- Team Lead
- :- B. Tech / B. E in (CS/ IT/ Electronics)/ MCA
- Years of Exp.:- 10 years
- Location:- DoIT, Yojana Bhawan, C Scheme, Jaipur
- Manage Design, development and delivery of application and Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Technical Knowledge in Software Development and server Architecture.
- Experience of QMS and SDLC Processes Successful handling of IT Technology projects in Software systems.
- Interact with the client to create technology specifications from business requirements for modules within the project.
1) Candiadte must have good exposure in .Net development.
2) Exposure in mvc, asp.net, LINQ, WCF/WPF etc.
3) Must have worked on react js (front end design).
4) Good to have any certification related with .Net/ C#