Position: React Native Developer
Yrs of Exp: Min 4yrs in React Native for Senior Level
eCommerce or B2C Project will be added advantage
Location: Bangalore- Bommanahalli
Company: eCommerce Domain and Product Based Company
CTC: As per standards
Snr React native Developer
Knowledge in React JS, React native components
Latest Technology knowledge like hooks, Redux
Number of apps released/live in React native /Anroid & IOS, Business nature of the app
Understanding of deep react-native concepts
Understanding of advanced concepts like optimizing app
Understanding of security, deployment, app releases
Understanding of support of app on multiple screens, android and ios versions, iterative development and enhancement of the app
• Collaboration with teams spread across different locations and vendors
• Leading the team on daily development tasks
• Helping the team to solve complex design/architectural problems
• Managing App Store and Play Store releases
• Guide other members in the team. Should take initiatives to improve code quality standards and team efficiency.
• Participate in the requirements gathering and come up efficient solutions
• Efficiently estimate on high and low level requirements along with assessing risk items
• Closely work with client managers and architects.
• Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience in Mobile App Development (iOS/Android).
• At least 2 years of hands-on experience with Flutter.
• Experience with MVVM/MVP/MVC/VIPER Pattern.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs/ GraphQL.
• Experience with any of the state management libraries like Bloc, Provider, Mobx, etc.
• Experience with databases like Firebase and SQLite.
• Strong understanding of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Decent experience on Scrum and Agile development process. Be proficient in using version control and
continuous integration, with tools such as Bitbucket, Git and Jenkins.
• Experience on user engagement/behavioural Analytics.
• Good communication skills. Should be a problem solver with an attitude to contribute towards the success of
Team/Project as well as organization
• Should evidence a few well-known applications in the stores
Good to Have:
• Full stack development experience.
• Work experience on insurance domain.
- Write standards compliant frontend code for mobile solutions using React Native
- Test the frontend code for supported devices
- Support various range of devices
- Establish and document development standards and common components for usage across all applications
- Support the team and provide guidance on React Native
- Collaborate effectively with team members: UX, designers, and developers to ensure the effectiveness and quality of the design solution;
- Work closely with members of the development and QA team to ensure the frontend code can be effectively integrated with the technical solution in an Agile Software Development environment
- Should have knowledge of Android & IOS
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team spread over different time zones
- Must have worked on deploying app for different platforms (ios and android).
- Hands on Coding/Debugging Android and iOS apps using simulators
- Excellent knowledge on android and iOS UI design principles, patterns and best practices.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java & Kotlin code
- Writing unit-tests code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Take ownership of product/features: End to end development with testing and meet the deadline
- Work closely with our product and design teams to customize the Khatbook experience for the Android platform.
- Prototype new and redesign features.
- A focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively.
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products.
- Writing efficient android code in Java/Kotlin following MVP framework guidelines.
- Tracing and profiling android java code. Own and manage the finance technology control frameworks.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications for both platforms as Android and iOS.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Job Responsibilities and Required Skills :
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles.
- Hands-on experience on React Native Framework at least 3 years.
- Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Git, SVN or Mercurial)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM etc.
- Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store.
Founded by IIT Kharagpur and Kanpur alumni, Pocket FM has grown to 2M+ users with deep engagement of 90 minutes time spent per user per day. We are a Series A funded start-up backed by some of the marquee investors like Tencent, Lightspeed, and others.
Who you are
2-5 Years of experience in product development with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance applications for mobile (Android, iOS).
Proficiency in Problem Solving and Data structures.
Expert understanding of iOS and Android native platforms and corresponding frameworks is a must.
Proficient in Design patterns and principles.
Amazing debugging skills with the ability to write unit test cases.
Good communication and interpersonal skills & focus on quality & velocity
Min 3 yrs of working in Android
Min 2 yrs of working in iOS
Min 6 months working in React Native
Min 1 yr of team handling experience
Strong in data structures and algorithms
Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
Hands-on with SOLID design principles
Should have developed and delivered successful mobile app projects
Experience in -
Consumer facing apps
Analytics SDKs integrations
Marketing SDKs integrations
Building production grade mobile applications
Experience in working in Agile/Scrum projects and fast paced environments
Preference for candidates with :
Payments/financial systems background
Initiative taker. Not expecting spoon feed.
Team player - looking beyond personal KRAs and helping the team succeed
3H - Humble, Honest and Hard-worker
|Excellent knowledge and experience with React Native|
|Extensive, hands-on experience with modern application development incl. application lifecycle, asynchronous server communication, and UI components|
|Experience with State Management Libraries like MobX or Redux|
|Experience with architecture and implementing component based UI frameworks and design systems|
|Experience with consuming REST APIs|
|Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts|
|Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio|
|Should able to design responsive UI|
|Ability to work with Git|
|Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus|
This is for a 1-2 month project, and can be extended for up to 6 months.
Ready to start ASAP with the right candidate.