Roles & Responsibilities
- Capability to develop highly responsive applications and websites.
- Capability to find and fix bugs.
- Enhance the performance of an application close to a native one by removing the constriction.
- Capability to maintain code that is easy to understand.
- Write tests for automation so that the app can be tested easily.
- Capability to take advantage of native APIs for deep integration of all platforms.
- Capability to completely transcend a React Web App into a React Native one.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Having the knowledge of third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts that might occur.
- Understanding of native build tools like Xcode, Gradle etc.
- Experience in testing with tools like Jest, Detox, Cypress etc.
- Knowledge about Offline Storage, REST APIs, and document request model.
About Jithvar Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd
Job Title: IOS Engineer (Remote)
Remote Working | Engineering Team | Full-time
The Impact you will create on the Job:
Developing SDKs on IOS with support for cross-platform technologies like ReactNative, Flutter along with hybrid development over platforms like Cordova.
Apply data structures and algorithms to optimize the code for a lower memory, battery, and processing footprint - all with the goal to build plug-and-play SDKs that don’t expect the app developers to write any supporting code in the app.
You will be liaising with the cross-functional teams to get an in-depth understanding of the functional requirements and propose scalable solutions.
As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that requires deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development and seamless collaboration with all functions.
You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
You will get an opportunity to work with some of the best talent while learning from various highly-functional teams in the company.
You will collaborate with your team and set an example by delivering high quality and innovative engineering solutions for complex use cases.
Plan and execute the roadmap with the engineering team to build and deliver next-generation systems.
What we look for?
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/IT from premier institute.
2-4 years of industry experience in iOS development, with at least one live app on App Store.
Good knowledge of Objective-C, Swift 5, data structures and algorithms.
Fair understanding of Native Frameworks, specifically concurrency handling, data persistence (User Defaults, Keychain, Core Data), and background tasks.
Good understanding of iOS Frameworks related to UI and network.
Fair understanding of Apple’s concurrency handling, Core Data, and NS Operation classes.
Familiarity with developing UI with both XIB/Storyboard and code.
Good understanding of SDK integrations, debugging, and troubleshooting.
Interested in exploring mobile app development ecosystems like React Native, Cordova and Flutter.
Comfortable with tackling ambiguous problems and unblocking yourself.
Fair understanding of Push Notification ecosystem.
We are looking for an Android developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Minimum 3 years of strong knowledge of Android SDK, Java & Kotlin
- Fundamental knowledge of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving and complexity analysis.
- Hands-on experience with architecture design patterns including MVP, MVVM & MVC, dependency injection & Fragments
- Ability to write elegant, readable, and well-documented code.
- Experience with Git, Third-Party SDK integrations, RESTful APIs, OAuth, JSON, and Web Services.
- Command of memory management, view hierarchy, battery optimization and in-depth experience with multi-threaded and networked applications
- Focus on Material Design principles and pixel-perfect implementation of the design into code
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to fit well in a collaborative and charged workspace.
- Respect for deadlines.
- Knowledge of Android Architecture Components and Jetpack.
- Performance Optimization.
- Experience in Kotlin - Bonus point
- Passionate about working in a startup and creating a great product.
- At least 1-3 Years of Mobile App Development experience in React Native Framework.
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
- Worked on Social API integration, Core location APIs, Payment gateway integration, Google Maps, Webviews, Push Notification Service.
- Strong Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL, Firebase or similar databases.
- Strong experience in sensors like accelerometer & gyroscope and detecting / correcting memory usage issues.
- Knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3.
- Define technical design for mobile application ecosystem (enterprise integration working with REST services, Vendor Mobile APIS, Push notifications, etc.)
- Integrate available plugins to utilize native phone APIs to handle push notifications, geolocation and payment processing (Google Wallet, Apple Pay, etc.)
- Potentially dig down into the native layer to develop custom plugins to achieve desired functionality if not supported by the chosen framework.
- Provide a creative source of ideas/solutions to address problems - strategic and tactical.
- Contribute to the improvement of the efficiency of through scripts, tool code, component development or methodology enhancement.
- Develops, maintains, monitors and tunes performance of the app.
- Collaborate with developers, project managers, business analysts and business users in conceptualizing, estimating and developing new software applications and enhancements.
- 1-3 years of experience into React Native.
- Published 2 or more apps in the Google Play Store and Apple iTunes store.
Candidates who can join immediately would be preferred.
Note: If you are willing to apply on the above post kindly add your live projects Play Store/ App Store links in the resume.
Minimum 5 years of coding experience in Swift in creating Enterprise Mobile Applications of high
performance and global at scale
Hands on experience in performance tuning, debugging, monitoring
Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
Working experience with popular thid party libraries for networking, async image loading
Experience building complex applications and g Objective-C / C++/SWFIT with Cocoa and other
Strong understanding of iOS application architecture and Implementation (MVC, MVVM)
Experience with multithreaded programming, reusable frameworks, UI components, iOS SDK performance
tools and optimization techniques
Knowledge on UIKit, Core Animation, Autolayout, Size Classes, SnapKit
Knowledge on Core Location, MapKit, AVFoundation, StoreKit, Extensions, AddressBook, EventKit, CAllKit,
SiriKit, Core Bluetooth
Knowledge on Spatial Reasoning
Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing and Documentation standards and practices
Experience in Agile methodology.
Ensure quality of technical and application architecture and design of systems across the organization.
Effectively research and benchmark technology against other best in class technologies.
Previous experience of developing VoIP based solution, live streaming/video calling based application
DevOps understanding is a plus.
Previous experience of working in Product/Solution development or Start-ups will be added advantage
Domain Knowledge: Health care
Good Communication skill
We are hiring a Flutter developer to engineer applications that will run across Android, iOS, and the web. We are looking for someone passionate about performance, reliability, and design with the experience and credentials to back up that passion. Someone who can take ownership of applications, solve technical challenges and take pride in their solutions and code.
You’ll be a key member of the team tasked with contributing to a number of high-value projects within Marj Technologies.
Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github.
Over one year of experience with developing Flutter applications for mobile and web.
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle.
Experience with automated testing and building.
Experience with Git and Github.
Proven experience in writing readable code, creating extensive documentation for
existing code and refactoring previously written code.
Well-versed with Flutter Null Safety and Bloc architecture.
Good communication & Problem-solving skills.
- Have published at least one original React Native App.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Should be able to single-handedly build performant mobile apps on the React Native platform. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
Be part of Floatr's Founding Team Member. As a Tech Sr/Lead developer at this early stage you will get opportunity to work as well as shape up the product to a world class AI driven tech solution. Opportunity to learn, drive, mentor and be part of the success. An attractive stock options plan will ensure you are well rewarded for your contribution.
A strong candidate for this role will be responsible for all aspects of mobile and web development, and expected to work closely with the team to shape and evolve our core products. You will be encouraged to come up with innovative ideas to help build a robust solution.
- Develop high-performance, scalable software for mobile and the server-side to deliver interfaces and APIs.
- Work with team to prioritise, scope, and deliver on key initiatives and features
- 5+ years’ experience in Hybrid Mobile App development
- Expert in React Native & NodeJs development
- Skilled in Database technologies like MySQL, NoSQL and Postgres
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Willing to work from office in Bangalore (HSR Layout)
- Expert in iPhone SDK, SQLite Database.
- Proficient with Swift (mandatory) & Objective C.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Should have knowledge about API related to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google +, Vimeo, YouTube, etc.
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
We are looking 2-3 Android Developer with minimum 1-year experience in:
- MVVM (LiveData, ViewModel)
- Networking: Retrofit2
- Dependency: Dagger 2
- Local database: Room
- Join within 30 days
- Office: East Delhi (Anand Vihar metro)
- Willing to work in high growth startup
You will be creating a whole new way to travel. Millions of EaseMyTrip users would be benefited by your work directly. We are creating a very new and unique model of booking hotel and holiday.
EaseMyTrip is probably the only e-commerce company (in the world) that went public (current mkt cap USD 730 mn) while never raising funds from any investor (and remained bootstrapped).
EMT fought david-vs-Goliath battle for 13 years, as all its SIX competitors were deeply funded (and had luxury to be in losses) while EMT kept on surpassing them profitably.
Co-Founder - EaseMyTrip.com
React Native Developer Job Description
- We are looking for 2-3 years of qualified React Native developer to join our work on our Fintech Products (Algomojo, Optionaction, Tradeaction)
- You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications for both platforms like Android and iOS.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- The role requires developers to be comfortable with bleeding-edge technology and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Job Responsibilities and Required Skills :
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles.
Hands-on experience on React Native Framework for at least 2-3 years.
Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Gitl)
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM, etc.
Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store.
Knowledge of native Android and iOS is required
Knowledge of TV App Development is a plus