We are looking for a React.js or React Native Developer to join our team.
Apply now for the role of React.js or React Native Developer at CodeBuddy that is opening doors for skilled, energetic developers looking for Mern Stack Developer Jobs.
If you can help us design and create multiple layers of applications while working cross-functionally across different infrastructures. You would fit perfectly if you love problem-solving, design, and creating quality offerings.
Technical Competency :
- Development experience in React.js or React Native
- Experience in developing UI in HTML, CSS, and JS and integration with the backend using REST API.
- Proficiency in Node.js and MongoDB concepts is a plus but not mandatory
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to document their code.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- To translate storyboards and various use cases to create high-performing apps
- Write, execute, and maintain clean, reusable, and scalable code
- Integrate our various data storage solutions
- Ensure the responsiveness and boost the performance of our apps
- Find and address the various bottlenecks and bug-fixes
- Help in code automatization
- Proficient use of GIT
Interpersonal skills :
- Must be comfortable working in a team and independently when required.
- Must be disciplined, proactive, and self-motivated
- Needs to have problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good to have previous experience of direct client interaction for project briefs and updates.
What You Need To Apply:
- Previous work experience as a React.js or React Native developer for 1 year at least.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a self-directed way.
- Demonstrated successful development of web or mobile-based applications
- Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and desire to build industry-leading products
- Proactive instead of reactive
- Looking for ways to improve self and projects.
If you have it all in you, we are happy to have you with us!!!
Perks and Benefits:
We at Codebuddy believe our team is our biggest strength and we believe in paying our team members fair remuneration because we respect everyone’s effort.
- Review in every 9-12 months
- Opportunity to learn new technologies at the company's expense
- On-time salary (7th of every month)
- Fair pay policy
- Easy leave structure
- Performance awards
- Festival gifts
- Annual picnic
- Monthly dinner parties
We will be even happier if you have:
- Proficiency in Node.js,
- Being an open-source contributor,
- Ability to discover functional and non-functional requirements of an app, based on various levels of inputs from clients,
- Ability to transform customer ideas to business model and scope understandable by technical experts,
- Having excellent stakeholder management and client-facing skills.
Joining Codebuddy Means:
- Working in a comfortable and stimulating environment that boosts creativity,
- Being involved in challenging projects,
- Taking part and initiating knowledge-sharing initiatives,
- Working with clients from around the world,
- Having the opportunity to bounce your ideas off our experienced team,
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs!
- We decide together and value equality: there is no strong hierarchy in our teams, and every opinion is more than welcome,
- Processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- Dev-friendly processes such as Code Review,
- The constant development of your hard and soft skills
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
What will happen next?
- Fill out the form
- Give us some time to review your application
- Meet us for an interview
- Complete a recruitment task to see how we work
- Join our team!!!
About Codebuddy Pvt. Ltd.
- Review in every 9 months
- On-time salary (7th)
- Fair Pay policy
- Easy Leave structure
- Performance awards
- Festival gifts
- Annual picnic
- Monthly dinner parties
Is software engineering your passion? Are you always hungry for challenges? Do you like to take risks? Do you always crave to learn more and more? Do you like to help others solve their problems? Do you like to solve complex problems by simple methods?
- Culture to promote learning and growth by relentless focus on innovation.
- A team of aces to work with
- Streamlined engineering processes woven around Agile methodology with the help of tools
- Design led engineering focus
- Opportunity to work on B2B and B2C products in various domains like healthcare & education
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies
- Thorough understanding of OOJS & commonly used design principles and design patterns
- Working knowledge of State management using NgRxState management & custom npm packages
- Hands on ES6 features to reduce code and keep code clean
- Working knowledge of RxJS
- Working experience in writing automated unit tests using Jasmine, Mocha or any other similar framework.
- Experience of integrating RESTful Web APIs in Web Application.
- Written efficient and production ready code
- Working experience building high performance and scalable applications
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug application for functional and common problems
- At least 6 years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of databases - NoSQL or RDBMS.
- Experience working with version control like Git / Bitbucket
- Experience working in Agile Scrum Methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You might also have:
- Experience working on Web APIs
- Working knowledge of modern programming/scripting languages and runtime environments including node.js, Python/Ruby/Java, and experience in mid-tier web services development.
- Experience building proof of concepts, architecting new systems, and improving existing systems to solve business problems and support scaling
- Exposure to various tools that help in maintaining code quality like SonarQube
- Exposure with Atlassian JIRA application lifecycle management tool
- Exposure to Cloud Platforms like Azure or AWS or GCP
• Strong understanding of GUI architecture, site navigation and web design principles, and the ability to create and maintain web pages quickly and efficiently
• Extensive web programming experience including web security, cross browser compatibility, and performance tuning
• Development experience in the area of: Responsive design/development and mobile device applications and optimized Web sites
• Hands on design & development skills in HTML/XHTML, HTML5, CSS2, CSS3
• Knowledge of W3C standards, Web accessibility
• Extensive experience in at least one of the modern frameworks like jQuery / jQueryUI / Angular JS / ExtJS / Ember JS / Backbone JS / React / TypeScript
- Angular 6
- Java Script
Experiece Required Minimum 4 Years
We have an existing product that's being used by thousands of customers worldwide and are looking to upgrade our design and launch new features that will serve customers worldwide.
Why join PriceLabs?
PriceLabs was founded in 2014 and has been consistently growing over the past couple of years.
We have established ourselves as a leader in revenue management for Short-term rentals.
We serve thousands of customers worldwide, and our customers love the product! (NPS in the 70s, Customer reviews here)
We are a global team of passionate individuals that accepts open communication, empowerment, and a shared focus on customer success.
We are a freemium product, and the UX plays an important part in convincing the customer.
Build and maintain existing web/mobile experiences.
Collaborate with design to deliver projects on time.
Write quality code so others in the team can understand and test it throughly on modern browsers and mobile.
Take initiative to modernize our platform to use the latest techniques
Continuous improvement to our web stack, set standards, automate mundane tasks
At least 3 years experience in front-end web development.
You should be comfortable working with git, visual studio code(or any IDE that you prefer), and test it to the last pixel.
Ability to architect and develop your own API on the front end.
Experience with monitoring and error reporting tools in front-end applications.
Partner closely with the product designer and have experience with Sketch/Figma is helpful.
Experience building websites that integrate with APIs using frameworks like React, Vue, or Angular.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You must be well versed in the React/Redux framework.
- Strong understanding of semantic HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3
- Experience in setting up the full UI workflow layer right from Development, Testing, Building, and Deployment.
- Good understanding of MVC architecture.
Good to have:
- Experience in frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation, and CSS pre-processors like SASS and LESS.
- Exposure to page speed improvement techniques.
- Exposure of building responsive websites at scale.
- Prior work experience in Angular, Backbone, React
- Reach at 91 084 76999
Experience in working with REST API
Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design and development(OOA/OOD) and data architectures.
Experience working with and applying Design patterns to solve problems.
Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
Hands on Coder Knowledge of any back end technology is a plus
Knowledge of Mobile Application is a plus (Android, IOS)
Candidate should be able to join in 1 month or less
Flexible work timings,
Good team to work with