Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Appyog Technologies
Location: Chennai, Bangalore, Kochi, Coimbatore, Hyderbad
We are looking for dotnet developer with the skillset of
- Dot Net. Sharepoint Online, SPFX (3-6yrs exp)
- Dot Net. Sharepoint Online, SPFX, Knowledge Management, Power BI(6-9yrs exp)
- Dot Net, SQL(3-6yrs exp)
- Dotnet framework, Asp.Net, C#.Net, SQL Server(3-6yrs exp)
- .net, SQL, Angular(3-6yrs exp)
- MVC .net,.Net core,API & SQL Server,Angular,Agular JS(3-6yrs exp)
- .Net, ASP .Net, MS SQL Server, Agile, GitHub, ADO(3-6yrs exp)
- MVC.Net, SQL, Jquery, DevOps, GitHub(3-6yrs exp)
About Suitable AI:
Suitable AI is a SaaS platform enabling companies to craft beautiful, gamified, engaging employee referral programs. Backed by the most prolific Silicon Valley Angel Investors, our mission is to make employee participation in referrals effortless.
Join our rocketship to scale to the moon!
- 2+ years of experience in React
- Proficient with converting designs to React components
- Ability to use VCS tools like Git and GitHub
- Basic knowledge of REST APIs and PWAs
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools like BrowserStack
- Ace at debugging bad UI/UX
- Understands the commitment and risk of early-stage startups
- Ability to take lead and collaborate with the team
- Willingness to learn and grow beyond the assigned tasks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Senior Frontend Developer - ReactJs
Manufac Analytics Private Limited is a software solutions provider that operates on two fronts: services and products. On the services front, the company builds web, desktop, and mobile applications to solve various challenges in industries such as healthcare, hospitality, education, finance, and manufacturing sectors. While on the product front, Manufac Analytics is working towards building tools that help improve manufacturing plants' operational efficiency.
As an SDE-II, the company is seeking:
- Developing user interfaces for web applications, primarily via ReactJS, but occasionally via other frameworks like Angular/Vue too.
- The role includes developing user interfaces for web applications.
- Setting up REST & GraphQL-based APIs using SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Deploying and maintaining cloud infrastructure AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Enhancing and maintaining a product's test suite.
- Participating in the full lifecycle of software development: gathering product requirements, architecture, solution design, development, quality assurance, and maintenance.
- The role also involves mentoring others on best practices and effectively sharing knowledge and delivering high-quality implementations while promoting engineering excellence within the team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- The candidate should also have a good understanding of mobile responsive design and cross-browser compatibility.
- Proficiency in at least one of the following cloud platforms: AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- Strong problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
As per the industry standards.
- Building reusable cross-platform components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating requirements, designs, and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Working with the Truemeds team on new e-commerce projects, from initial business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the completed project
- Maintaining and enhancing existing e-commerce websites and technologies, while adhering to best practices
- Playing a significant role in the requirements gathering, working with Marketing, Design, and Product Management by providing technical suggestions
- Partaking in Sprint planning calls and providing technical input (approach, estimate)
- Performing code reviews before deployments and communicating technical reviews/feedback to engineers in a positive manner
- Understanding and upholding current design and architecture patterns and principles
- Working with the team to deliver business needs in the fastest possible timeframe without incurring significant-tech debt
- Redux (Action Type, Action Creator & Reducers)
- Middleware(Redux-Thunk, Redux-Saga)
- React Hooks, Axios & Fetch library, Managing States & Props efficiently, React Forms, Validation (Schema & Non-Schema using any third-party library or custom).
- Candidate should be aware of the production build process, HTML5, knowledge of CSS, Rest API integration knowledge, Authentication(Token Based) & Authorization with Routes.
- Expertise with Web Services / REST APIs.
- Proficiency in Linux and deployment on Linux.
- Must have hands-on experience in writing unit test cases using Jest or Jasmine.
- Skillful experience in Node JS / Express / MongoDB will be a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS services like S3, and CloudFront would be valuable.
Powai Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job for Front end Developer
Lead Front end engineers
Skill sets are:
- Redux - global state management experience.
- Front End Lead (who is a PM / Scrum Master)
- Sr. Front End person who can do Client Interaction i.e. good Communication Skills.
- UI Engineer / Architect who has evolved as a Manager who can take care of Delivery of Front End team only.
- This role will interact with the Product Team to understand the product requirements so that he can be the point of contact for Product Requirements.
This company is a network of the world's best developers - full-time, long-term remote software jobs with better compensation and career growth. We enable our clients to accelerate their Cloud Offering, and Capitalize on Cloud. We have our own IOT/AI platform and we provide professional services on that platform to build custom clouds for their IOT devices. We also build mobile apps, run 24x7 devops/site reliability engineering for our clients.
You will be working on AI/IOT react native mobile apps and responsible for hands-on coding.
We need someone who can write well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software.
We are looking for a can do it attitude, and the ability to deliver with high velocity and high-quality at the same time. You must have experience developing and designing amazing UI screens.
This person MUST have:
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Mobile app development experience.
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle,strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Strong React Native experience
- Understanding of APIs, pagination,searching,sorting
- Creating high performance UI etc.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio, Gradle.
- Leverage native APIsfor deep integrations with both platforms.
- Strong communication skills.
- Min 3 year experience
- Not more than 15 year experience.
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Primary purpose of the role:
Front end development of websites and applications using CSS3, HTML5, jQuery and other skills to produce clean, functional and web compliant projects to be handed over to Back End Developers to be further worked on as well as CSS bug fixes post Back End development
Major responsibilities & deliverables:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience and knowledge about the cool stuff in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Taking PSD files from designers, slicing and/or recreating elements via CSS to match the design perfectly
- Ability to make modifications to libraries in jQuery as per requirement of a project
- Extensive knowledge of fonts, embedding from third parties like Google, Typekit & Font Deck etc.
- Passion and follow through for their work. Excited and curious about learning new technology, as well as the sharing of ideas. Exceptional collaboration, listening, written, and verbal communication. Able to own individual projects as well as the ability to work within a team.
- Awareness of current design trends in the visual arts, working knowledge of the latest computer packages and an understanding time limits which can impact on the design.
- Knowledge of GIT or any other version control software.
6-9 years of relevant experience in building webapps at scale
You must have strong understanding of semantic HTML / HTML5, CSS / CSS3.
You must have a good understanding of MVC architecture.
Prior work experience in ReactJS is Must
You must have experience in setting up the full UI workflow layer right from Development, Testing, Building and Deployment.
Never give up attitude
Experience in frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation and CSS pre-processors like SASS and LESS is desirable.
You should have exposure to page speed improvement techniques.
Exposure of building responsive websites at scale will be a plus.
Prior exposure to building React Native components for Hybrid mobile apps will be a plus
Prior work experience in Angular, Backbone along with ReactJs is desirable.
Good understanding of webpack and redux
Position - UI Developer (remote working)
- Develop new user facing features
- PSD to HTML conversion
- Working on cross - browser compatibility
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed & scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Proficient in understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS 3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS & SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates & AJAX
- Knowledge of photoshop
- Knowledge understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
We are on a mission to help e-learning companies and L&D leaders in enterprises to deliver engaging video experience to their end users and customers. VideoKen’s patented AI-powered video discovery, indexing, engagement and analytics platform is used by 30+ customers across the world including marquee brands like Bosch, Oracle, Accenture, TCS, Upgrad, Kaplan Test Prep etc.,
**WE BELIEVE IN**
Enabling better learning outcomes: Video interactivity and analytics powered by VideoKen delivers better learning outcomes for our customers, enabling them to expand their business.
Building a large profitable business: We envision building a large profitable business to achieve our mission of democratizing quality learning experiences.
Innovative culture with personal growth: We have a culture of innovation, and pay attention to each team member’s individual growth. VideoKen’s technology is covered by 8 US granted patents and several pending patent applications.
**OUR IMPACT SO FAR**
* 3 millions minutes of videos processed.
* 7 million minutes of videos delightfully experienced with the VideoKen AI player.
* 1.5K+ websites embedded with videos powered by VideoKen.
* Top AI conferences such as NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, etc. use VideoKen for discovery and deep search.
**WHAT AN IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD LOOK LIKE: **
* Experienced with a web framework like React or Vue
* Good understanding of DOM and modern Web APIs
* Good understanding of browser rendering pipeline and performance optimizations
* Familiarity with front-end build tools, like Webpack or Rollup
* Good understanding of CI/CD processes
* Experience working with NodeJS
* Good knowledge and understanding of data structure and algorithms
* Previous work experience at a product-based company or startup would be a bonus.
PERSONALITY TRAITS WE REALLY ADMIRE
* Great attitude to ask questions, learn, and suggest process improvements.
* Pays great attention to detail and helps identify edge cases.
* Gives equal importance to planning, coding, code reviews, documentation, and testing.
* Highly motivated and coming up with fresh ideas and perspectives to help us move towards our goals faster.
* Follows release cycles and absolute commitment to deadlines.
Our tech stack is Django framework (python), ReactJS, VueJS, PostgreSQL, Redis, COSMOS DB, and Elasticsearch.
**WHY JOIN US **
Freedom and Responsibility: If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work and push your boundaries with no one monitoring you, then this is the right place for you. There are no hierarchies. No managers to please.
Great Salary and Equity: For our top performers and leaders, we grant stock options. As VideoKen continues to grow, you’ll have a real opportunity to create wealth for yourself and your family. We pay industry competitive salaries too!
Holistic Growth and Flexible work schedule: Building a career doesn’t have to be at the cost of missing out on your personal front. We have flexible timings, work from home, and leave policy.
Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with VideoKen gives you that opportunity to experience it from the front seat.