- Good understanding of layout and responsive design
- Good writing and communication skill
- Works on multiple projects with varying deadlines. Coordinates work with business, QA and other teams including onshore Development.
- Updated with industry standards in modern designing trend and tools
About Depex Technologies
- 3-5 years of experience in Frontend development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Accountability and Ownership
- Ability to embrace new technologies
- Has good code reviewing skills for conformance
- Candidate should have a stronghold on HTML & CSS
- Can understand and troubleshoot REST APIs calls
- Has experience dealing with JIRA (issue tracking tools), Confluence (knowledge management) tools.
- Good to have: Domain knowledge in the BFSI tech stack.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
We are looking for a React Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using React best practices. As a React Developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile/desktop web app & handle its integration with the back-end.
- Develop user interfaces for modern rich internet applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for React projects
- Develop application code and unit tests in the React.
- Ensuring high performance
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 1+ years Experience with React. Good to have working knowledge of React Native, Angular, VueJS
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Hands on and implements complex React modules
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Senior Software Engineer (Frontend)
What you will be doing:
Working with designers, product managers to collaboratively own the front-end layer at FalconBrick and deliver stellar end user experiences
Building responsive and elegant mobile and desktop web UIs
Test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle
Architect, develop and maintain front-end libraries
What you need
Have at least 4 years’ experience in development of responsive web/mobile applications using advanced JS and web technologies
And with at least 2 years of experience building frontend UI with a library or framework like ReactJS
You’re very comfortable in writing HTML and CSS and love designing beautiful webpages
You know the cost/constraints of the browser and network and are able to to improve the
performance of the product across devices.
Have great communication skills, strong work ethics
And are comfortable with agile, iterative development practices and code reviews
Are familiar with and writing automation / build scripts with (Grunt/Gulp/ webpack etc)
Comfortable working across the full stack - Experience working with cross-functional
team with backend development using node.js/express (or similar)
You keep pace with the ever changing specs of cutting edge front-end technologies (e.g.
HTTP/2, WebAssembly, Service Workers)
Experience with leading a team doing frontend development
Startup Experience is a plus
What you will get:
• An opportunity to work in a fast growing a startup on a product line that’s focused offering great user experiences through amazing UX/UI design and engineering
A fun and casual work environment with flexible work hours
You will be responsible for maintaining and scaling a high quality React Native social media Application.
Candidate should have:
- Built end-to-end React Native application with at least 5K users or more
- 1-4 years work experience in developing Android & iOS apps using React Native, React.js
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core principles
- Knowledge of how to integrate SDKs like Firebase, Mixpanel, OneSignal, Branch
- End to end feature development for the stories provided
- Has implemented local data storage, caching, app optimization techniques
- Knows how to write unit test cases.
- Aware of app store build forming and release process
- Knowledge or experience with User Interface and Visual Design principles and techniques
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and version control (preferably Git)
- Must have experience in delivering software via complete Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline
The ideal candidate joining us will be:
- a keen observer and a good problem solver with good communication skills
- ambitious, self-driven & equally a fun-loving team-player
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release
- React Native: 2 years (Required)
- React Hooks/Redux: 1 year (Required)
- React.js: 2 years (Required)
- HTML/CSS/Bootstrap/jQuery: 1 year (Preferred)
- Jest/Enzyme or any other tool for unit/functional: 1 year (preferred)
- Git/Gitlab: 1 year (Required)
- Firebase, Branch: 1 year (Preferred)
Clan is a QnA social media platform with invite-only access to 1% intellectuals in India. We aim to make social media much more civil and meaningful.
At Toddle we help teachers do better what they do best - teach!
We do this by creating intuitive technology tools that empower teachers across all stages of teaching and leaning. Our mission is to amplify teaching for 60 million K-12 educators globally and support them in delivering meaningful and personalised learning experiences.
Our ﬁrst product is a collaboration platform for IB PYP teachers. Be it curriculum planning or parent communication, student portfolios or reports creation, Toddle makes working together simple and fun. Within 5 months of launch, Toddle is being used by 70+ IB schools across the world with an ARR of USD 300 thousand. All our growth has been 100% organic and fuelled by positive word of mouth. Given this encouraging takeoff, we are conﬁdent that Toddle is ideal for the needs of progressive educators across the world. Over the next 2 years, our goal is to become the preferred teaching partner of more than 50% K-8 teachers across the world.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Frontend Engineer, one who partners with us in creating beautiful products for teachers, students and parents alike. As a Frontend Engineer, you will play a major role in designing, developing and deploying high-quality web platforms. In this multifaceted role, you will get the opportunity to work along curriculum experts, teachers, and students, and user-test the product in real school settings.
• Frontend: ES6, HTML5/CSS3, React, Redux/Apollo, Sense of Design & UX
• Tooling: Webpack, Babel, Git Basics, Chrome DevTools (Proﬁling)
• Soft Skills: Having a bias towards action, a good sense of design, empathy, and good communication skills
• Experience: 2 to 6 Years
Good to have: • Ability to manage a small team and distribute work • Working experience in ReactNative (iOS & Android) • Basics of Photoshop, Sketch
- Understand the requirement and purpose of implementation.
- Implement modules with individual products and come up with impact and own ideas and solutions.
- Troubleshooting issues across environments.
- Responsible for monitoring, highlighting and troubleshooting issues across environments.
- Responsible for design and develop the components as per the requirement.
- Technical documentation, design and development using tools and technologies like HTML5, JAVA and Angular JS etc.
- Complete the build of code on time and as per application coding standards, and perform unit testing.
- Strong hands-on experience in Web services (REST)
- Proficient knowledge in D3.JS
- Good understanding of user interactions
- At least involved in one live project on D3.JS
- Handson on Visualisations
- Knowledge in Nodejs
- Knowledge in React JS / Angular 2+
- Good understanding of cloud computing platforms and its services
- Experience in UI, UX, data visualisations, usability, design aspects and user stories
Experience need : 2-4 Years
Hiring Mode : Permanent
Notice period : Immediate /30 Days
- Thorough understanding of Angular 2 and above, and its core principles
- Should have excellent front-end UI development skills.
- Should be proficient in HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wire-frames into high-quality code
- Experience with web-pack
- Should have experience on working within an Agile environment and with Continuous Delivery practices.
- Should be good at communicating and have a passion for working hand in hand with designers.
- Proficient understanding of Git and related services like GitHub, BitBucket etc.