- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
We are urgently looking for an Angular Developer with 2-3 Years of experience in Angular5 and above. We are looking for a hands-on person who could design and code a system. The person should have demonstrable experience in a minimum of 3 projects of a duration of 6-12 months (or more). The project should be a full web app (please provide us with the links).
· Strong understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
· Experience with general user experience concepts and ability to design highly effective user interfaces
· Implement the frontend components and architecture for new features
· Work with backend engineers to specify the APIs that will power these features.
· Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· Strong knowledge of frontend optimization, performance techniques, and security design
· Angular (5-12 version)
· Angular: -Rxjs, NGRX, Storybook
· Must know how to create reusable components
· Flexbox/Grid layout experience
· Typescript fundamentals
· Data structures expertise
Title : Angular Developer
Locations: Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune and new Delhi (Remote).
Job Type: Full Time
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are looking to hire an experienced Angular Developer to join our dynamic team. As a developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web-app.
·Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
·Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
·Developing product analysis tasks.
·Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
·Working on Latest Angular Versions
·Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular, Rest Web Services.
·Consulting with the design team.
·Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
·Willing to learn New Technologies (ReactJS, Fluent UI, Azure, Java, etc.)
Desired Candidate Profile:
·Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
·Previous work experience as an Angular Developer.
·Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
·Excellent project management skills.
·Excellent communication skills.
·Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
About the organization
Sociometrik is a geospatial data intelligence start-up based out of New Delhi, India - founded in 2019 with the mission of redefining data-backed executive decision making. We measure and quantify physical earth, built structures and human activity using multi-channel data sources like satellite imagery, smartphone mobility, web records and administrative data to power alternative data-based decision support systems for our clients.
Responsibilities And Duties
● Write effective, scalable and reusable code
● Participate in system design and architecture discussions
● Collaborate with Product Owner to identify optimal ways to implement new features & product enhancements.
● Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
● Create UI mock-ups and transform them into quality product features consistent with the Product Owner’s vision.
Frontend Web Developer
● Minimum 1 year of work experience as a frontend engineer.
● Minimum 1 year of Vue, React or Angular experience (Preferably React).
● Must have Experience working in a Typescript codebase.
● Experience with Leaflet.JS, Google Maps API, or Geospatial projects are a "Nice to Have".
● Exposure to deck.gl is “Good to Have”.
● Must have Experience collaborating in a team environment.
● An analytical bent of mind
● Good time management skills
● Curiosity for learning
● Creative vision
● Team spirit and good problem-solving skills
Degree in Computer Science or related field.
3 - 4 years’ experience in Angular or React.
Experience is RESTful web services.
Understanding of key design principles.
Experience in version control using Git, CI-CD principles.
Good problem-solving skills.
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Good interpersonal skills.
Nice to have
Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator. Understanding of SEO principles.
Knowledge of Cloud technologies like AWS or Azure.
Job Title: Front-End (Angular) Developer
Required Experience: 3-6 Years
Compensation - As per industry standards.
Joining - Immediate joining/15 days notice/30 days notice
Position Type: Full Time
- Expert in any one of the Good understanding of E2E Internet application architecture including browser concepts, HTTP, REST and Security best practices.
- Good to have knowledge on Media query bootstrap framework for UI development
- Capability to implement complex Angular applications, directives, controllers, and services.
- Experience in consuming Restful web services
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking. Capable of handling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
- Knowledge of Mongo, MySql will be advantage.
- Proficient understanding version control (github, Gitea, sourcetree)
- Knowledge of charting libraries like Highcharts, d3.js, c3.js, dc.js and data Visualization huge plus.
- Work collaboratively with design team to understand end user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
- Implementing complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services and other modern internet applications
- Continuous integration, software deployment, and hosting technologies
- Test and debug programs, collaborate with QA teams for effective solutions
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Responsible for successful completion of code deliverables within projects
Involved in the various phases of the SDLC
- BE / B.tech - IT, Computer Science, M.Sc - IT, MCA.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
Reval Analytical Services is a fully-owned subsidiary of Virtua Research Inc. US. It is a financial services technology company focused on consensus analytics, peer analytics and Web-enabled information delivery. The Company’s unique combination of investment research experience, modeling expertise, and software development capabilities enables it to provide industry-leading financial research tools and services for investors, analysts, and corporate management.
at Leader in IT
React Native Developer with iOS experience - 6 months contract.
Required Experience : 2+ Years
Job Requirements :
- Experience in native iOS and Android development
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of REST APIs
Note : This is a 6 months contract position directly under the client payroll.
. Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
· Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
· Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
· Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
· Learn and understand user interactions
· Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
· Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
· As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
· Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
· Ability to create a reusable stateful component using React hooks
· Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
· Familiarity with more current specifications of EcmaScript
· Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
· Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs
· Familiarity with HTML / CSS
· GIT experience is a plus
· Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
· Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
· Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
· Familiarity with working with the siren-JSON schema for generating forms.
· Familiarity with react-hook-form
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· A knack for benchmarking and optimization
· Familiarity with code versioning tools
· jest and enzyme for red-green tdd
· understanding of feature flag
· lint and husky hooks
Looking for Immediate Joiners
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Understanding of common frontend design patterns for developing high performance, user friendly and robust applications