• Own architecture, design, development, and implementation of different
modules/features of the Application
• Be up to date with the latest trends in Mobile App/React Native ecosystem
• Bring in industry best practices
• Take ownership to drive an initiative to completion
• Discover opportunities for performance improvements
• Recommend ways to improve reliability, efficiency and code quality
• Focus on continuous delivery and reducing complexity
• Carry out code reviews and manage pull requests within the mobile application
• Overall 5+ years of experience in Mobile Application development
• At least 2+ year of hands-on experience in developing Mobile applications with
• B.E/B.Tech in CS or equivalent streams from institute of repute (IITs, NITs, BITs,
IIITs or equivalent)
• Familiar with native build tools - XCode, Android studio, etc.
• Ability to build pixel-perfect user interfaces with smooth interactions
• Knowledge of Web technologies and concepts - HTML, CSS, REST APIs,
• Knowledge on Android and iOS fundamentals is a must
• Experience developing Android/iOS native applications using
Java/Kotlin/Swift/Objective C is a plus
• Mobile application development experience with Flutter/Ionic is a plus
About One Championship
We are an early-stage, global, VC-funded startup based in the US and India with the BHAG of helping 100M customers transition to a sustainable life. The founders are MIT and IITB alumni with past experience at McKinsey, Ola, Accel and multiple social enterprises.
We are an experienced team of scientists, researchers, technologists and entrepreneurs obsessed with the idea of a NetZero Society. We have come together to work on what we believe is the most pressing issue faced by humanity today - The Climate Crisis.
We are building a state-of-the-art urban sustainability platform that helps these environmentally conscious consumers to calculate, understand and track their environmental footprints using sophisticated science-based techniques. We guide our users through personalized missions to reduce their environmental impact, provide them with targeted opportunities to financially support best-in-class sustainability projects in their community (tree plantation, carbon capture, etc.) and offer curated access to certified sustainable brands.
We want to empower every company in the world with the tools to become more sustainable. We are looking to build a strong and passionate team to join us in this journey.
- An exciting, enriching and challenging work environment
- Ability to work directly with founding team members to shape the company
- The friendly and conducive working atmosphere
- Opportunity to participate in the zero-to-one journey of building a startup
- A competitive salary and comprehensive medical insurance coverage
- Significant upside through an employee-friendly ESOP policy
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- Annual company retreat
- Bring your dog to work 🐶
- 2 - 5 years of experience with front-end software development technology ( Flutter framework and Dart packages)
- Experience in the development of mobile applications UI designed using Figma
- Experience in integrating with web services APIs / Rest APIs in the backend framework
- Experience in code review, code coverage and unit testing of classes developed using dart packages(in flutter)
- Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, and component state
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle and Android Studio is must
- Should be familiar with code push.
- Should have worked with deep linking and push notifications.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third-party libraries and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Work with Agile tools including Jira, and code versioning tool like GIT/SVN
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Zorro is a new-age pseudonymous social network.
Zorro has recently raised $3.2Mn seed fund and backed by prominent investors, including Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Ritesh Agarwal, Kunal Shah, and 13 other Unicorn founders along with institutional investors including 3one4 capital, 9 Unicorn Ventures, Eximius Ventures & Roots Venture's
We at Zorro are looking for an Android Developer.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Working as an individual contributor on their respective development tasks.
- Have a strong sense of ownership and work with the team to understand requirements, refine them based on technical feasibility and drive the team to deliver them.
- Collaborate with other teams, to ensure timely and good quality delivery of features in an agile development environment.
-Ensuring the team follows processes and guidelines laid down for development.
- Draw on experience to lead technical designs and implementation of highly scalable and adaptable systems.
- 2-3 years of programming experience on the Android native platform.
- Hands-on experience with programming languages Kotlin and Java.
- Solid experience in MVVM architecture, along with knowledge of livedata, view-models.
- Having good experience in Coroutines, multithreading, Rx Java, retrofit.
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong coding, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience on various latest libraries available for Android.
- Deep understanding of software engineering practices, Object-Oriented Analysis.
- Obsession with quality and customer experience.
- Good to have knowledge of backend REST API and JSON
What you can expect from us :
- Learning Budget: If there's a workshop, book, or event you think will help you learn, we'll cover your bill.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
What happens after you apply?
Step 1: Within 7 days of your application our wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
Step 3: If all goes well, we'll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a quick call with our Founders.
If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we onboard you with a big smile :)
At any step, if things don't work out, we will proactively send out an email. You are welcome to ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future.
We prefer [Passion>Skills>Education]
For more details visit joinzorro.com
An ideal fit would be someone who feels strongly about leveraging technology for community development and believes in the power of network effect.
- Takes ownership of modules
- Must write clean code and create documentation
Who We Are
DirectShifts is a marketplace for hospitals/employers to hire clinicians for short term gigs (think Upwork for healthcare) or for permanent placement. We are disrupting the recruiting space for clinicians and healthcare workers in the United States. Our founding team comprises serial entrepreneurs and we have offices in NYC and engineering team is working remotely from India. We are well funded by premier healthcare investors in the United States and are a proud YC Summer 2019 startup.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be responsible for implementing ideas and mocks for our groundbreaking mobile app which is used daily by healthcare professionals - you will own the mobile development and building blocks that power our universe.
You will work closely with the founder and senior management across functions. This is a great opportunity to help healthcare systems & professionals become more efficient which directly helps them provide better care, improve outcomes and save more lives!
- 4+ years of mobile work experience with live apps on stores
- Strong iOS, Android & React native skills
- Experience with REST APIs
- High ownership at all stages of product development - from conception to maintenance
- Adaptability - learn new technologies as and when needed
- Good communication skills to get your point across
- Understanding of backend development
- Mobile App development using react native framework
- Expert in creating smooth UIs across both iOS & Android mobile platforms
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Should be able to solve complex technical, scalability or performance challenges
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Follow coding standards, unit testing, code reviews etc.