- Strong understanding of iOS performance analysis and optimization techniques along with the tools.
- Experience in provisioning and publishing apps in iTunes/App Store with working knowledge of Apple publishing Procedures and App review Process.
- Experience in Geo-location and Social Networking API.
- Strong understanding of Maps Kit, Location Based Services, Social Media API’s, Third Party API Integration, Push Notifications, REST Web Services, XML Parsing and JSON Parsing.
- Solid understanding of the Mobility trends and MVC.
Job Location: Indore
Experience: 1- 5 years
Salary: No Bar for deserving candidates
Votive Technologies Indore
308, Shrivardhan complex, 4 RNT Marg,
Indore (MP), India 452001.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Votive Technologies
- Design and build highly reliable and performant applications that deliver a great user
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in a structured manner.
- Take the accountability of the overall health of the applications you build.
- Platformize components as libraries, utilities and promote reuse.
- Be able to conceptualize and develop prototypes quickly.
- Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured
problem solving to development of best practices.
- Deep expertise of the iOS and Android ecosystems.
- Hands on experience with either React Native, Flutter, Swift or Kotlin.
- Deep understanding of your tools: Languages, frameworks, systems.
- Experience with abstracting requirements into frameworks.
- Hungry to learn, share knowledge, and enjoy mentoring others.
- Data driven, having customer empathy, striving to build stable, delightful applications.
- [Optional, but desired] Experience with video streaming and Real Time Communication
iOS is one of the world’s leading mobile platforms, which makes Aertrip’s iOS app supremely important. Millions of users worldwide shall access Aertrip via the iOS app. You will have the opportunity to build one of the most amazingly designed apps in the world. The app shall be a benchmark - not just in the field of travel but for app developers worldwide across categories. So far, we've built a reasonably-sized, high-powered team and are always striving to be the best place to work we can be.
Our Tech Deck :
Backend & Servers
Your Part :
You would be responsible for the complete development and continuous improvement of our iOS app.
Preferred Qualification & Experience :
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience/knowledge
5+ years of software engineering
3+ years of IOS platform experience, with strong background in algorithms.
Proficient with Swift, Objective-C, and Cocoa Touch
Experience with iOS frameworks such as X Code, Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
Knowledge of third party SDK integrations.
Hands-on technical experience with scalable Architecture.
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Experience with performance and memory tuning
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
Preferred Skills & Abilities :
As a Developer:
Write clean, manageable code and maintain proper documentation
Capable of designing large applications with stabllity and performance
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies and frameworks to maximise development efficiency
Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms
Familiarity with continuous integration
Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Knack for benchmarking and optimization
Passion for quality and innovation
An eye for detail
As a team player
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
Ability to manage and drive small teams
Ability to work independently in small teams
Estimate timelines and deliver as per schedule
Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
Thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment
Collaborate with multiple disciplines like product, engineering, marketing, research and support, and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
Understand technical and business needs and fulfil them
- Enguru is India’s leading destination for online learning English, with over 4 crore learners
- who have used our products. enguru caters to multiple audiences, including adult and
- children learners looking to learn English through live group and/or personal classes.
About the role:
- You will have end-to-end ownership in helping to launch the first iOS app in the enguru
- product suite. You will work closely with back-end engineers, product managers and graphic
- designers to build different layers of the infrastructure. You will be responsible for
- discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies in your process to optimise the
- development efficiency.
Desired Experience & Skillsets:
- Experience in publishing iOS apps in the app store, and worked on the development of iOS apps and their integration with back-end services.
- Proficient in offline storage database systems and experience with third-party libraries (including custom libraries
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting, performance tuning and optimisation skills.
- Knowledge of asynchronous and multithreading pattern.
- Excellent computer science fundamentals, including databases, OOP, data structure and algorithm knowledge.
- Experience building fluid custom interfaces for a variety of screens, backed with a strong understanding of Apple design principles and interface guidelines.
Proficiency with tools :
- Restful APIs
- AWS API Gateway
Company Name : Crescentek
Company Website: https://www.crescentek.com/" target="_blank">www.crescentek.com
Job Position: Sr. Android Developer
- Develop new complex mobile applications from top to bottom (user interface design, application design, implementation, unit and functional testing, deployment to customers). Implement new features in existing mobile applications.
- Act as a technical reference/subject matter expert in all mobile application development life-cycle areas.
- Contribute to the high-performance of the agile-development lifecycle by ensuring Productive, consistent, and successful sprints by working to reduce blocking issues for the team.
- Maintain existing mobile software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Coach and develop team members to increase the team’s bench strength and flexibility.
- Participate in regular design and code reviews with development team members to confirm the use of best practices.
- Create new and extend existing operational documentation based on industry best practices and established international standards of software development.
- Understand and evaluate new technologies, develop skills in new technologies.
- Complete special projects and assignments as assigned
- Android engineering experience (3 years) iterating on and shipping native Android applications
- Solid understanding of Java, Kotlin, Foundational Android APIs (e.g., Bluetooth, NFC, Cronet), and Android Studio
- Familiarity with Google's Developer Program Policies
- Comfortable following a DevOps methodology and a Development Process that leverages pull requests, code reviews, automated testing, and continuous deployment.
- A preference for code that is legible and descriptive over code that tries to be clever
Position :- IOS Developer
Exp:- 1+ Yrs
location :- Ahmedabad
Key Skills: -
We are looking to hire a talented iOS developer to design, build, and maintain the next generation of iOS applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices.
Candidate should have an hardon experience on Swift, Objective-C, Xcode, UIKit, Apple’s front-end framework
Good command of Swift, Objective-C, Xcode, UIKit,
iOS back-end services, iCloud, deployment of app in appstore (testflight, live), 3rd party SDKs and API(S) integration, iOS SDK, iOS versions and devices
Candidate must have good communication skills.
Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
Job Type: Full-time
Description: Mobile App Developement using Flutter Framework and underlying various technolgies.
Company: Thingsup - An Enterprise Grade IoT Platform
- HTTP APIs
- AWS Cognito
- Knowledge about Hardware IoT, ESP32, ESP8266, NodeMCU etc.