We are looking for a React Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first class codebase using React best practices. As a React Developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile / desktop web app & handle its integration with back-end.
- Develop user interfaces for modern rich internet applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for React JS and React Native projects
- Develop application code and unit tests in React Native.
- Ensuring high performance
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 4+ years of experience with React and React Native
Good working knowledge of Firebase
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Hands-on and implements complex React JS and React Native modules
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Analyzing customer requirements and providing solutions.
- Design, develop, test and deploy websites on Shopify and Webflow platform
- Creating websites using prebuilt themes and liquid programming language
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in Shopify development.
- Expert in Shopify theme development, customization and headless implementation.
- Proficient in implementing Shopify JS APIs, Strong in Liquid code.
- Willingness to work on the Webflow platform to create websites.
- Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
- Experience with implementing/debugging 3rd party services & plugins in Shopify apps as well as creating custom solutions if necessary.
- Experience developing for responsive layouts for a desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to project-manage and work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team environment.
Synapsica is a series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
This is a highly visible role working directly with founders and requires a mix of technical acumen and team leadership skills to drive the execution of the platform. This person must be creative, ask questions, and be comfortable challenging the status quo. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Work at a key intersection between customers, AI team, product engineering teams, and business development teams
- Partner cross-functionally with product managers, core platform engineers, and AI team to improve adoption of our applications
- Build modules that help onboard new customers onto our radiology platform
- Own end-to-end designing, documentation, development and delivery of softwares that enable clients to use our radiology products effectively
- Ensure analysis, efficiency, responsiveness, scalability and cross-platform compatibility of applications through captured metrics, testing frameworks, and debugging methodologies.
- Technical documentation through all stages of development
- Create design, develop modules, and coordinate efforts with the development team, working on application architectural implementation
- Collaborate with Product Analysts and Product Managers to estimate and plan work and provide status updates to stakeholders
- Create a close working relationship with business partners to identify the pain points and provide better experience to clients
- Establish strong relationships, and proactively communicate, with team members as well as individuals across the organisation
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 6-10 years of experience.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Nodejs, Python, shell scripting
- Quick adoption of new technologies .
- Proficiency with at least one no-sql database such as MongoDB.
- Experience with platform components and REST APIs, to define platform interfaces and boundaries
- Experience creating a loosely coupled, services oriented design that can scale for large volumes of data
- Experience supporting extensibility, to plug new modules or services without requiring re-design
- Expertise in object oriented programming and applying OO principles patterns
- Good command over CI/CD processes.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with project members and stakeholders.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Very high sense of ownership.
- Deep interest and passion for technology
- Prior experience of leading software teams
- Ability to plan projects, execute them and meet the deadline
GEVME is a Singapore based fast growing leading virtual & hybrid event and engagement platform for building unique experiences. It is used by event professionals worldwide to build, operate and monetise virtual events for some of the biggest brands. The flexibility of the platform provides them with limitless possibilities to turn any virtual event idea into reality.
We have already powered hundreds of thousands of events around the world for clients like Facebook, Netflix, Starbucks, Forbes, MasterCard, Singapore Government.
We are a product company with a strong engineering and family culture; we are always looking for new ways to enhance the event experience and empower efficient event management. We’re on a mission to groom the next generation of event technology thought leaders as we grow.
Join us if you want to become part of a vibrant and fast-moving product company that's on a mission to connect people around the world through events.
Do check out our platform GEVME.
Location: Remote/Work from Home
We are currently looking to hire a driven Revenue Operations Engineer to join our team and play an instrumental part in driving business process improvements and automations. We are looking for a talented developer to design world-class Salesforce solutions for our evolving CRM requirements. As a developer in the RevOps team, you will be responsible for developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform and other tech stack tools. You will also analyze project objectives, create customer workflows, and troubleshoot errors.
You will be responsible for developing large scale platforms that will support future Sales engineering applications. You will help build our next generation server side software stack that will deliver scalable, highly reliable solutions.
Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications. Develop Apex (classes and triggers), Lightning Components, and Visualforce to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements, Write software code based on functional specification and technical design; adhere to development techniques and standards. Conceive and document technical design for software in development.
Duties and responsibilities
- In-depth development experience with SalesForce CRM platform
- In-depth development experience with integrations with SalesForce
- Experience in developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A passion for technology
- Experience working in a team environment, and demonstrated potential to lead a technical team
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Software Programming & Development
- Prior experience in a software development, or similar engineering environment
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I or Salesforce Platform Developer II
- Experience working with CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Experience working with Marketing Automation tools like Active Campaign
- Experience working with Sales Engagement tools like Outreach
Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
Understand, interpret, reproduce, and diagnose issues reported by the customers.
Researching, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve product issues
Should be able to handle voice calls, emails and online web sessions with the customer as part of technical troubleshooting
Should exhibit patience and empathy while working with customer with an aim to drive positive customer experience
Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
Following standard procedures for submitting tickets to the engineering team for further investigation of unresolved issues
Contributing actively towards knowledge base articles
Adherence to strict SLA’s
Ready to work in early morning, general and afternoon shifts, including weekends, on rotation basis
Should demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning newer technologies while expanding on the core knowledge
The engineer should be available to work in the late evening shift (4pm - 1am) if required.
3-8 years of relevant experience.
Strong technical knowledge on:
- Cloud Technologies – AWS, Azure etc.
- Databases – SQL, Oracle, MySQL etc.
- Operating Systems – Linux, Windows etc
- Networking – Basic networking concepts and troubleshooting
- Programming knowledge – Java, Python (Desirable, not a must has) o Prior experience with REST and SOAP calls.
Excellent communication skills – English written and verbal
HTTP technology and principles, including REST and SOAP principles (Required)
Good understanding of networking protocols and applications (TCP/IP, proxies, load balancing, firewalls, etc.) (Required)
Working knowledge of database technologies and SQL (Required)
In-depth familiarity of Linux (Required) (advanced user; sysadmin experience a bonus, but not required)
Strong analytical and logical reasoning for technical troubleshooting
Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams – Dev, QA, Infrastructure teams etc.
Should be a team player who keeps team’s success before individual achievements
Knowledge on data integration (Informatica/ Mulesoft)
YouShd is a venture-backed (two global mega VC funds) social commerce enabler that is helping DTC brands succeed by harnessing the power of consumer networks. Our mission is to decentralize marketing away from low-trust channels such as FB, Google, and large influencers toward the high-trust social networks of everyday consumers.
Re: YouShd Founding Engineer:
As a Founding Engineer, you'll be responsible for designing, building, and launching our product to customers. Specifically,
- Since our team is lean and we plan to keep it that way - you’ll be one of the first five engineers in leading the zero-to-one journey of a product our customers are hungry for
- Lead technical design and implementation of the frontend of the product with coaching and mentorship from world-class technical architects
- Have knowledge of (or learn) how to work with Shopify’s CLI
- Iterate quickly to create delightful user experiences, working closely with customers/ design partners
- Our team is currently fully remote (with offices to be opened in Bangalore and Mumbai over next few months) and cross-border across San Francisco, Boston, and India - help us cultivate a remote-first, inclusive, diverse, and friendly culture
- Work directly with the founders with an ownership mindset
Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience working with frontend tech stacks (e.g. React, Angular, Vue.js)
- Prior experience working with frontend UI frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Tailwind CSS)
NodeJs, Express, MongoDB, AngularJS, ReactJs, HapiJs, VueJs.
● Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the
central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
● Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods.
● Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for payment processing administration and
● Code, test and operate node.js-based services.
● Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
● Implementation of security and data protection.
● Integration of data storage solutions include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
● Will be able to work independently and under pressure.
● Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as REST or SOAP, Polymer, and Closure.
● Good understanding of new features of ECMA6 script.
● Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem.
● Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude.
● Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
● Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and
optimizing output to match the specific platform.
● Proficient understanding of code version tools, such as Github, Bitbucket.
3+ years of industry experience designing, building and supporting cloud-native systems in production with a solid grasp on good software engineering practices such as code reviews, a deep focus on quality, and documentation
- Demonstrable backend development expertise using Java (JDK 8+, 11 preferred)
- Proven Experience writing reactive, event-driven, asynchronous code using Vert.x
- Fair understanding of networks, security, system resilience & clustering • Experience with MongoDB & ELK stack
- Experience building & consuming RESTful APIs • Experience writing Unit & Integration tests with JUnit5 / Jupiter
- Ability to troubleshoot and effectively resolve issues across services and multiple levels of a complex technical stack that includes microservices, container & virtualized environments, and message & event streams, in a timely manner.
- A desire to learn and apply best practices in software development
- Good communication, and the ability to work remotely with minimal supervision
Nice to have skills:
- Oracle database experience a plus
- Experience with Apache Kafka (or Java Messaging Services in general) & Nifi
- Experience with containers & orchestration – Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
- Experience with CI / CD – Jenkins, Nexus, AWS and / or Azure Cloud infra
- Strategy & roadmap: collaborate with Executive Team and Department Managers to deliver product strategy and build short and long-term product plans
- Architecture and governance: provide and enforce best practices and standards on the design and development of CRM application solutions with focus on meeting new and emerging CRM
- Technical leadership: Design, enable, and provide common capabilities; Catalog and share common functional modules to accelerate the development process
- Understanding of data management concepts like MDM, data quality management, data governance
- Develop written step by step directions for Salesforce admin and developers to follow for project completion
- Implement change release management schedules
- 4+ years of Salesforce platform Architect level experience
- 6+ years of Salesforce Force.com platform experience
- Multi-year experience with Salesforce Community Application Development.
- Salesforce Certified Technical Architect and Platform Developer Level 2 experience within a large enterprise environment
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including developing custom applications, Lightning Web Component Development, Inter-component communication, SFDX CLI, Deployments, Code and Data Migrations, and mobile app development.
- Experience working in complex Salesforce environments, preferably with Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Deep understanding of SOAP and RESTful web services, Data Loader, Bulk API and streaming APIs with strong Integration technology background.
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce data model, custom objects, API, governor limits, workflows, and configuration
- Experience architecting and developing custom solutions in Salesforce.com.
- Experience with data integration and third-party application integrations.
- Expert knowledge with APEX (classes, triggers, and web services), VisualForce, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, SOSL
- Experience with designing and implementing custom applications on Force.com platform
- Mastery in ECMAScript 6+, SLDS and CSS.
- Understanding of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, integration tools like Mulesoft
We at LiftOff specialize in product creation, for our main forte lies in helping Entrepreneurs realize their dream. We also have products of our own and have launched more than 70 plus products.
Many in the team are serial entrepreneurs and have had a history of successful exits.
As a Backend Developer , you will work directly with our founders and alongside our engineers on a variety of software projects covering various languages, frameworks, and application architectures.
About the Role
If you’re driven by a passion to build something great from scratch, a desire to innovate, and a commitment to achieve excellence in your craft, Liftoff is a great place for you.
Experience - 3 to 9 years
- Experience, working on Angular / AngularJS
- Responsible for design, implementation, unit testing & leading the frontend team
- Experience of upgrading a web application from AngularJS 1.x to Angular is an advantage
- Smart use of data structures and efficient problem-solving/algorithm design
- Knowledge of creating custom/reusable components
- Good understanding of keeping programs object-oriented with clean code
- Knowledge of build pack, configuration, deployment is an advantage
- Knowledge of Ruby and/or NodeJS is a bonus
We are a group of passionate people driven by a set of core values. We strive to make every process transparent and have flexible work timings along with great startup culture and vibe. There are no job designations because its a flat hierarchy.