Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
What you will do:
- Developing periodic (annual, quarterly and monthly} targets and sales plans for the business basis overall product category targets and capacity, past sales performance and market potential
- Evaluating and selecting appropriate sales model and distribution channels to further sales growth across the focused zones
- Developing and managing the sales budget and ensuring internal operating costs are within the allocated budget
- Ensuring top line and volume targets and gross margin contribution of sales across all regions, identifying areas of concern and driving corrective action
- Driving market intelligence to identify market trends, customer preferences, competitive action, new product introductions, etc. to build and Implement sales campaigns
- Analysing and evaluating the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results and providing feedback to the team
- Maintaining key customer relationships and developing strategies to expand organization's market share
- Periodically reviewing customer engagement and interaction processes and identifying areas of improvement to achieve higher levels of customer service
- Coordinating with external dealers to obtain detailed information on market and consumer trends and feedback on customer satisfaction
- Maintaining strong relationships with key customers, distributors and wholesalers to ensure sustainable and repeat business
- Communicating and aligning with relevant internal stakeholders to ensure on-ground implementation of the sales strategy
- Leading talent acquisition activities to build a capable and effective sales force
- Assessing performance of direct reports and providing guidance, coaching and mentoring to direct reports
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- A Master's degree in business administration (MBA), Marketing
- Minimum 16 to 22 yrs of Sales experience in personal care/ hygiene industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel regularly to different markets
- Proficiency with Microsoft office
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work well with little supervision
Business development and sales exp from education tech.
Field Sales, Revenue 💵 - PagarBook
1. Employee Management at your Fingertips. PagarBook - India's Best Payroll
2. Management tool for Small & Medium Enterprises. Using PagarBook, a
business owner can maintain all the records of their employees digitally
and can get insights around the same.
3. PagarBook is free & easy to use employee management, work & payroll
management software app where you can manage all your staff and
employee’s attendance, record the work done by your staff and employees
and their salary, payments & advances can also be recorded in this app.
4. Sms & WhatsApp notification to employees and staff about payments,
bonuses, daily work, attendance & leaves.
5. The Sales would be done for premium desktop version of the application
6. Benefits of desktop application:
a. Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
b. Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
c. Unlimited free upgrades for a year
About Sales team:
The field sales team at PagarBook is all about solving SME’s customer problems
and ensuring we deliver compelling value propositions.
On a typical day, the sales team:
● drives the adoption of a premium version of Pagarbook, sold at a
subscription fee per annum
● never-say-no attitude, and comes with a win-all attitude
● At the same time, a core ingredient of the DNA is customer empathy
● We should always ensure the customer is well informed of all the benefits of
the solution, before we close the sales.
Responsibilities and Duties of sales associate:
● You will pitch about PagarBook desktop solution on field to customers
● You will explain the benefits of PagarBook desktop solution to customers
○ Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
○ Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
○ Unlimited free upgrades for a year
● The users can register on the desktop for a free trial for 7 days first
● Sales associate would convert the customer into a paid customer
● Having your own bike is a must
● Field sales experience is a must (telecom, FMCG and financial sales
experience adds more weightage)
● Local language knowledge in the city of operations is a must
● Graduation in any field is sufficient
● Targets based incentives (extremely attractive)
● Petrol allowance ~upto INR 3,000 (on actual bills)
● Initial job posting would be for 3 months - based on good performance,
conversion to full time employment would be granted
Key Areas of Responsibility (KRAs):
● Onboarding of Customers
○ Meet 30 new clients a day (tracked)
○ Get free trial enabled for 20 clients a day
○ Get 3 sales (paid customers, 10% conversion) per day -
● Retaining customer accounts
○ While we build new businesses, cross-selling would be key
○ Customers should keep using PagarBook desktop beyond 30 days of
● Grow customer basket size
○ Identify key SME clusters in the city and prepare an acquisition plan
○ Go aggressive and acquire
● Business acumen & key skills
○ Strong knowledge on PagarBook sales process, services and product
○ Local Market and competition knowledge and clear articulation of
○ Strong negotiation and influencing skills to create win-win
○ Give continuous feedback to internal teams to improve our
customer service level
Finally, remember, you are the PagarBook brand ambassador on the ground! All
Requirements for field sales - Phase 1 (50):
○ Bangalore - 5 Associates
○ Coimbatore - 5 Associates
Education Qualification - BE , B-Tech _ computer science / BCA
Experience - 1 -2 years
Genrate leads thru Telecalling
Digital Marketing ( Daily Postings )
Field sales ( if required )
(Outbound Sales Specialist)
Experience - 3 to 4 years
Location - Pune & Bangalore
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Specialist who thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. If you're someone who loves travelling and has a strong desire to make a career in IT Sales, then you have reached the right place. The ideal candidate should have the hunger to perform consistently and meet expectations. You must be comfortable meeting end customers and discuss and understand mobility requirements.
The individual role that you’ll play in our team:
- Establish and meet annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume for direct & through partner accounts.
- Meeting end customers to discuss their IT Mobility needs and requirements, Should be able to map customer organigram and propose the solution based on needs.
- Should be able to manage OEMs/Reseller/System Integration Partners for product promotion and push for targets.
- Should be ready for Travels within South India regions.
- Manage existing and potential new accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process.
- Should be a team player and working with Internal stakeholders/Allied teams.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture new customers
- Should be good at communication, Knowledge on using CRM is an added advantage.
- Maintain records of all sales leads and customer accounts
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs.
- Develop and sustain knowledge of Product features,offerings and associated technologies.
- You will need to be proactive and manage your own sales pipeline.
What we want to see in the potential Candidate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Great listening skills and a desire to learn proper consultative selling techniques.
- Sound knowledge of IT Mobility industry
- Self starter
- High-energy and positive attitude
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new information in customer-facing scenarios
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
- Should have prior experience with a B2B product company
- Has good experience in SAAS B2B sales would be an added advantage
- MDM Domain understanding would be an added advantage.
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion MDM allows organizations to secure & manage endpoints including smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, mPOS, and digital signages, along with apps and content. It supports the management of Android, iOS, macOS and Windows 10 devices and ensures streamlined device management operations with InterOps. Fusion of Endpoints at Scale.
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS devices from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their Device Management.
Mega Walk-in - Banking Industry (AXIS BANK) @ Bangalore
Axis Bank is hiring for various departments under Relationship Officer Profile in Partners Payroll
Salary up-to 25% hike for sales experienced candidates
Unlimited income opportunity
Career Progression program for the top performers under direct payroll of bank
Opportunity to visit international trips through various sales contest program
Best incentive scheme in the industry
Walk-in Dates: 1st Feb-15th Feb 2020
Time: 9:30AM - 2.00 PM
Dress Code: Formals
Jayanagar Branch:1373, Pushpakama Building,1st floor, 32nd E Cross Rd, 4th T Block East, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041
Branch Head: Mahesh
Sahakarnagar Branch: Axis Securities Ltd, No. 19, Diamond Arcade 2nd Floor,
60 feet road, Sahakarnagar Bangalore-560092
Branch Head: Mahesh
Whitefield Branch: Axis Securities Ltd, 1st Floor, Sri Narayani Arcade, 7/3/3 - Kundalahally Gate, Hoodi Road, Whitefield, Bangalore: 560037.
Branch Head: Ajay
Branch Ops: Kamesh
Contact Person: HR Team
Department: Home Loan / LAP/ SBB / Personal Loan / Auto Loan.
Minimum Experience: Fresher/Experienced
Graduate / fresher may apply.
Salary: 14K to 22K + Incentive Extra
Interested candidates can come directly along with updated resume, Adhaar & PAN copy.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- To develop new business opportunitiesby selling SaaS Workflow automation solutions.
- To Generate leads, follow up by email/phone, give product demos and close sales.
- Meet & engagewith customers and help them understand various product features.
- Demonstrate the ability to maximize profitable volume growth, Time Management and client preference in the assigned market.
- Maintain data related to partners, accounts and document customer interactions.
MUST HAVE OWN VEHICLE & A VALID DRIVING LICENCE.
WHY JOIN US ?
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities.
- Young and vibrant work culture.
Manikandan.T | Sr. Admin, HR & Finance | Softborne Technology Solutions Private Limited