Crescerance is a mobile technology company that fosters innovation,by developing customized websites and mobile apps for schools, districts and associations.
We create easy-to-use, time-saving, branded and customized mobile apps
and websites for schools, districts and associations.
At our core is an unwavering passion to develop integrated technology
solutions that foster engagement and fuel creativity.
We work with your school, staff and executive team to unify communications across
technical platforms and mobile devices. In turn, our customers are able to connect, engage
and inform the communities, causes and individuals they serve each and every day.
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
We are looking for someone who can set up our test infrastructure and work on increasing test coverage for our android & web applications to meet the growing needs. The ideal candidate should have a strong technical background and a track record of working with teams to deliver high-quality software with a rapidly growing team of quality assurance engineers.
- You will help the team in building a reliable, high-quality automation & manual platform from scratch and test the all of Truemeds’ products for quality & stability
- You will help the team to set up test environments for automation & manual activities.
- You will be responsible for using the latest technologies to design and maintain automation & manual testing for existing and new products
- Manage efficiently a team of QA Engineers
- Coach and grow our automated and manual QA team members through mentorship, and participate in the hiring strategy and process
- You will be responsible for reliability for major products/releases and ensure all the product gets QA sign-off before release
- Check/review test cases, test plans, and test strategy and consolidate and share test results with various stakeholders.
- Ensuring all development tasks meet quality criteria through efficient test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking.
- You will have to estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities and Work closely on the deadlines of the project
- Ensure the team is focusing on automation along with manual testing.
- You will be a technology champion/mentor, and work with others to effectively use new technology to build effective automation.
- 8+ years of software testing experience, 2+ years of management or mentoring experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience with API Automation testing
- 1 to 2 years of working experience in performance testing and load testing
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience performing cross-browser testing using any automation testing framework
- Experience in automation of Mobile Native and hybrid applications.
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Experience managing a team of QA Engineers
- Proficient using tools like - Postman, Rest Client, Selenium, JMeter, JUnit, Appium etc
- Good understanding of eCommerce Domain
- Solid understanding of SQL and API testing experience doing data quality testing with large data sets
- Excellent communication as well as documentation skills
- WeWork Chromium, Powai, Mumbai
As a QA, you will be responsible for having a keen eye on detailing the product and finding anomalies in the product flow/UI/text etc. Along with that, you’re responsible for designing and building best-in-class automation frameworks and systems for our high scale products that range from utility apps to transactional products to our service-oriented architecture. In addition, you will own key quality metrics, build test strategies and write automation tests.
The ideal candidate is passionate about finding even minute deviations in consumer products and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering bug-free and super consumer-friendly products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in building manual automation and test automation frameworks in Java, C++, C# or any modern programming language
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong experience in building and designing test cases including knowledge of test methodologies
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field
- Experience with API automation testing including unit test automation frameworks
- Experienced in mobile (IOS and Android) test automation
- Knowledge of industry-standard test automation tools
- Experience in non-functional testing, including load testing, battery testing etc.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
Role : SDET
Must have :
• Strong experience in developing enterprise test automation
• Expertise on the Microsoft technology stack (C# , ASP.NET 3.5/4.0/4.5, SQL Server).
• Selenium and either C# or Java
Good to have :
• Powershell/Other scripting language
• Knowledge of design patterns is desirable.
• Experience in Unified Product Engineering is desirable involving development, testing and test automation
• Ability to deliver software and artefacts independently.
• Work independently within self-organizing Agile teams.
• Plan and identify solutions and risks in assigned work.
• Design and develop solutions to strengthen a seamless CI/CD pipeline
• Excellent design, coding, debugging, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Prior experience with high volume, reliable UI test automation
• Be responsible for enhancing test automation framework to make it stable, reliable and
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a highly-skilled test automation engineer to automation testing. Who has experience in Selenium with Either Java/C#/ Python.
- Working experience of a minimum of 6+ years in Test automation using Selenium or other similar tools.
- QA experience with manual testing of web sites, web services and backend applications in windows.
- Working knowledge on tools like Jenkins, JIRA and Github.
- Contribute towards the automation of performance flows using JMeter.
- Should have Positive Attitude to Learn the Functionality of Application with quick turn-around time.
- Record problems and issues in accordance with the project's problem and issue management plans.
- Creating, enhancing, debugging, and running the test cases.
- Work with the application team to resolve any issues that arise out of the testing process.
- Participate in the release control process (when the application is transferred from the build team to the test team) to ensure that solutions meet business requirements.
- Good understanding and experience in Agile test automation frameworks and approaches.
- Strong in Testing methodology, test framework design experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes
- Positive and energetic work attitude.
- Well-organized and disciplined, but also adaptable approach to work.
- Able to multi-task and manage numerous deliverables effectively.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Having good experience of team handling.
**Work from office. Location: Kolkata
**Interview: Face to face interview
Qualification : Graduate
Experience : 5-7 yrs
Location : Delhi
Have automation test code quality which should be excellent, with minimum test script failures
To be able to identify automation scope and areas without much help (UI, API)
To test, deliver features on time and without any regression or production issue
To write corner negative test cases
To be Independent: shouldn’t need any hand-holding in carrying out well-defined tasks
To be well versed with debugging skills: should be able to debug , fix issues in Automation
To have a sense of ownership and commitment to the cause of company: Appetite to learn new
To train team members on tool use and test automation tools, practices, techniques and best
Communicate cross-functionally throughout the engineering organization
To continuously monitor and boost test coverage across the product
Key Skills required:
Bachelor’s degree or better in CS or related field, with 5-7 years’ experience in software test
development, including creating/maintaining test automation frameworks from scratch and
minimum 2-3 yrs experience in Selenium
Exposure to best practices in SQA and software development, including code reviews,
debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
Good knowledge of object-oriented programming preferably JAVA
Experience in front-end (APP &Web) Manual Testing, API automation, preferably using tools
like Selenium/Appium/Rest Assured with a framework like TestNG/Cucumber
Hands on exp in API-Testing, test planning, case execution, test bed preparation
Some experience/comfort with working in a Linux/Unix environment
Excellent analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting skills
Knowledge of current build and test automation tools and processes, such as JUnit/TestNG,
Maven,Jenkins, Git, etc.
Experience in Android/IOS test automation using frameworks like Robotium/Appium/etc.
Experience with performance testing, function testing, regression testing, web based CRM app
testing, stress testing, web API testing and advanced aspects of system testing automation
Have excellent communication skills with a customer driven approach
Maxify Digital is a full service Salesforce APAC implementation & product innovation partner focused
towards “Digital Transformation Programs” leveraging the power of Salesforce & Platforms. With a
joint experience of 100+ customers and deep product development experience of more than 18 years,
we leverage the power of Salesforce platform to bring ideas to reality and help our customers transform
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
In 2021, the company was recognized for having the Best Company for Diversity, Best Company for Women, Best CEO, Best Company Culture, Best Company Perks & Beneﬁts and Happiest Employees from the employee feedback platform Comparably. In addition, 6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signiﬁcantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
https://www.glassdoor.sg/Reviews/Saleswhale-Reviews-E2175787.htm" target="_blank">Saleswhale (YC S16) was recently acquired by 6sense, a $5.2B Silicon Valley company. We are scaling rapidly to fulfill our mission of using AI to reduce drudgery for revenue teams.
What’s The Opportunity?
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) who will write automated tests, utilise automation tools and frameworks that will ensure the robustness and performance of the product we currently have or any new features that we will be rolling out. You will be working closely with our product and engineering team to provide a safe and reliable way to release new features with limited or mitigated risks to the production environment.
What Skills Do I Need?
- B.Sc. in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
- At least 4-6 years experience in a Software Engineer or Software Developer Engineer In Test role
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Ruby on Rails or equivalent web development language or framework
- Solid experience with testing frameworks like Cucumber, RSpec
- Solid experience with REST API
- Solid understanding of CI/CD process
- Familiarity with SQL and Relational Databases
- Familiarity with server-oriented/backend development
What Will I Be Doing?
- Design, develop and maintain automated tests to ensure high quality frequent releases
- Test the application through both manual and automated means
- Assist and collaborate closely with Product and Engineering team to ensure that the application development is according to the quality assurance standards and give timely feedback
- Participate in code/design review - Participate in writing regression, integration and performance tests and code documentations.
- Closely coordinate with engineering team regarding testing practices and ensuring quality thresholds are met such as performance
- Identify areas where QA processes and procedures can be improved
Lead Test Automation Engineer Job Description
- Mobile, Web, API and Desktop automation testing experience including test planning, execution, and reporting product status to deliver a high-quality software product
- Develop/Prepare and executes comprehensive test plans, procedures, test strategies and analyzing system design
- Designed/Created and Implemented various types of test automation frameworks preferably in Selenium
- Proficient in Test Automation tools - Selenium preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience working in an agile development environment. Ability to work design process into agile methodology
- Experience is using Agile Management tools – JIRA & Defect Management Systems
- Technical expertise, knowledge, and experience to maximize opportunities and constraints of different platforms/code bases
- Work within Agile project teams, continuously releasing application software and support of continuous integration processes
- Lead & Coordinate testing activities
- Mentors Test Engineers and team to increase the skill of others
- Coordinate testing activities & communication with clients (this skill is a must have)
- Extensive Experience with Selenium & Java
- DevOps experience is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with software testing best practices
- Experience with Agile and DevOps project delivery practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think of creative solutions to systems-based issues
- Strong understanding of automation frameworks and concepts
- High attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to others
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of individuals and communication styles
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Knowledge of advanced software design and development techniques
- Ability to forecast potential client issues or concerns
Advanced skill in Microsoft Office products.
Experience : 5 to 8 Yrs ( They should have experience working as lead )
Notice Period : Immediate to 15 days Maximum
Location : Bangalore (They have to come to office )
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog is searching for an experienced Automation Development Engineer, to boost up our growing QA automation platforms, working on automation and infrastructure development. In this role, you will be developing and maintaining Developers and QA automation platforms, including test execution, bug detection and load testing.
As a Senior Automation Engineer in JFrog you will...
- Develop and implement tools for automated testing (Linux Shell, Java/Groovy, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Take essential part in the development cycles, in order to deliver high quality products
- Closely interact with developers and support, regarding customer issues
- Investigate software issues as a result of testing
To be a Senior Automation Engineer in JFrog you need…
- 5+ years experience in automation development in OO language
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Shippable, TravisCI or similar
- Deep understanding in Docker
- Experience in writing automation tests for applications in Linux/Unix environments
- Bug detection abilities and good analysis to root cause detection
- Analytical approach for troubleshooting and problem solving
- Self-learner and independent executor
Aqua Security enables enterprises to secure their container-based and cloud-native applications from development to production, accelerating container adoption and bridging the gap between DevOps and IT security.
About The Position
Aqua is looking for a passionate and experienced QA automation engineer who feels at home in any Linux and cloud environment.
- Be a part of our product development cycle from the design to production
- Design and write framework, tools and tests for automated test scenarios
- Execute automation tests and analyze results
- At least 5 years of experience as a QA engineer
- Passionate about the quality and perfection level of the product
- Knowledge with Linux environment is must
- 1+ year of experience with Python - must, experience with Bash - advantage
- Proven capabilities in creating test environments from scratch
- Experience working with at least one cloud environment (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc.) or any orchestrator (Kubernetes, Openshift etc) - an advantage
- Background from Security/Cyber companies - advantage
- Strong technical skills; ability to deep dive into complex problems and find their root cause
- Experience with CI/CD systems, Jenkins or similar - an advantage
- Familiar with Docker containers - an advantage
Responsible for test case specification, automation and data generation for the various products.
- Develop test automation framework components and test cases using best object oriented programming practices
- Design and implement functional, performance, scalability, stability, and stress tests- Analyze results, identify functional and performance issues and write clear and detailed bug reports
- Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment where effective communication is paramount
Desired Skills and Experience :
- 2-5 years of experience in writing test automation cases
- Knowledge of manual as well as automation testing
- Experience in front-end web application test automation (e.g. Selenium Web-driver)
- Experience in industry best practices in SW development processes: Unit testing, OO design, code reviews etc.
- Experience with either functional or performance testing and analysis
- Experience testing complex REST APIs
- Strong programming and SW design skills in Scala, Java, C# or other OO language
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills