Crescerance is a mobile technology company that fosters innovation,by developing customized websites and mobile apps for schools, districts and associations.
We create easy-to-use, time-saving, branded and customized mobile apps
and websites for schools, districts and associations.
At our core is an unwavering passion to develop integrated technology
solutions that foster engagement and fuel creativity.
We work with your school, staff and executive team to unify communications across
technical platforms and mobile devices. In turn, our customers are able to connect, engage
and inform the communities, causes and individuals they serve each and every day.
We are a technology-driven platform, offering services that cover the legal needs of startups and established businesses. Some of our services include incorporation, government registrations & filings, accounting, documentation, and annual compliances. In addition, we offer a wide range of services to individuals, such as property agreements and tax filings. Our mission is to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs.
Role Description: Vakilsearch is looking for a young and energetic test automation engineer who can transform testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function. The right candidate would use quality processes, tools, and methodologies significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity. Evolve more intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
Must-Have Skills : Automated Testing [Selenium, Appium, PyTest, Java TestNG]
Good to Have Skills: Knowledge of RPA (UIPath, BluePrism or Automation Anywhere)
Key Responsibilities :
- Apply business and functional knowledge to develop end-to-end testing architectures
- Advise on testing products and solutions to transform processes and applications
- Analyze, design, build, and test new components or enhancements to existing modules
- Develop and implement testing plans
- Work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle on Quality engineering solutions for new system roll-outs, major/minor enhancements, and/or ongoing maintenance of existing applications Analyze
Technical Experience: Automation tools, including Selenium, and/or CTest and Appium, knowledge of PyTest is a big plus; functional testing, regression testing, and supporting performance testing for digital web and mobile applications; and application and integration testing with DevOps, which includes Cucumber, Atlassian Jira, Jenkins, GIT
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced industry professional with strong core technical skills to join and add value to a dedicated and friendly team. We are looking for a Software Test Lead to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we'd like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly. To be successful as a Software Tester, you should have a working knowledge of software and test design, the capability to run through tests, and the ability to analyze the results.
- You will Select or Identify Areas/Test cases for Automation. Designing & Implementing Test Automation Strategy.
- You will create Automation Test Plans and get approvals while Choosing selenium tools and Configuring Selenium Test Environment (Ex: Eclipse IDE, Java, Selenium WebDriver and TestNG etc.
- You will be involved in Selenium Environment Setup & Design Automation Framework and Implement the same.
- You will be responsible for Creating, Organizing, and Managing Test Automation Resources. Also, Creating, Enhancing, debugging and Running Test Cases Organizing, and monitoring defect management processes.
- You will be handling changes and conducting Regression Testing.
- Your position will require you to find solutions for Object Identification issues and error handling issues.
- Coordinating Test team members and the Development team to resolve the issues
- Interacting with client-side to solve issues and update status.
- Ensuring Configuration Management of all documents and test scripts are created/maintained as per the CM plan.
-Monitor, update and communicate project timelines and milestones; obtain senior management feedback; understand potential speed bumps and clients' true concerns/needs.
-You will be a rigorous technical resource with a strong understanding of how to build and implement scalable testing frameworks for enterprise-level global applications.
-Experienced in using Quality Centre (ALM), JIRA and Bugzilla for defect tracking and test case development.
-Testing specialists who design and implement appropriate scripts/plans for an application testing strategy/approach, create/review test cases, guide and support test case execution, and perform test closure activities.
Focus On :
- Understanding and Analyzing Test Requirements.
- Automation Framework Design & Implementation.
- Selenium Test Environment Setup (Maven Integration, Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG and Jenkins Integration).
- Inspecting Elements, Create Test Cases using Element locators and Selenium WebDriver Commands.
- Enhance Test cases using Java Programming and JUnit / TestNG Annotations.
- Maintenance of Automation Resources.
- Experience in working with Selenium (Java or any other language) is MANDATORY.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working on Automation Testing.
- Should have experience creating or maintaining a selenium-based framework.
- Should have worked in Agile methodology and derived modular test scripts from user stories and manual test cases.
- Should have experience with cross-browser testing using Selenium Grid.
- You should be able to develop automation scripts and perform debugging. Also, Identify common functionality and creates re-usable scripts
- You should be able to execute automated test scripts (raise and manage defects)
- Experience in handling a team
It is a mission-oriented high-growth fintech startup building payment &
lending products to simplify education payments. Jodo’s suite of products make education payments convenient & affordable for parents while simplifying & streamlining fee collections for educational institutes. We aim to be a category-defining company with a mission to be a
trusted partner to parents in fulfilling their aspirations for their kids’ education.
We are backed by marquee VC investors – Elevation Capital and Matrix Partners – to realize this mission. Jodo is started by three co-founders who have a pedigreed education (IIT/IIM) and professional background (Nomura, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, Matrix Partners)
We are looking for a QA Lead who will be owning the overall quality and reliability of our products. As a leader, you will mentor and build a team of QA engineers, acquiring in-depth knowledge of our products, establishing best practices/processes, and value automation over manual testing. If you enjoy building impactful products from scratch and influencing product direction, the role is for you.
● Own overall quality of our products
● Automate all aspects of QA
● Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple products
● Establish and maintain QA processes, champion continuous testing/automation
● Mentor a team of QA engineers
● Troubleshoot production defects and performance issues
● Work closely with the Product and Development teams to build world-class products
● 6+ years of proven experience in software testing
● 4+ years of experience in Test automation, should be able to the device and implement an automation strategy
● Good Understanding of Testing frameworks and agile methodologies
● Experience in Selenium with Java / Python or equivalent frameworks, REST API Test automation
● Knowledge of Performance / Load testing
● Detail-oriented, Excellent Analytical and Problem-solving skills
● Self-starter and ability to take the ownership
● Prior experience working in a startup environment is great to have
● Becoming a part of the early core team
● Competitive salary
● Work with colleagues from strong backgrounds & hungry to succeed
● Opportunity to interact with and learn from high-pedigree investors & mentors -
○ VCs: Elevation Capital (erstwhile SAIF Partners), Matrix Partners
○ Select angel investors: Kunal Shah, Nithin Kamath, Amit Ranjan
What are we looking for?
● Self-starter with a high sense of ownership → Comfortable to work with minimal supervision
● Hungry to learn and grow → Passion to learn & be a better version of oneself; motivated to succeed
● Bias for action → Have the temperament to experiment and execute in uncertainty
● Hustler → Ability to generate resources to solve a problem
● Intellectual honesty → Always seeking and presenting truth irrespective of personal POV or beliefs
● Mission-oriented → Deeply care about delivering value and making an impact on customer's lives.
at Caw Studios
Ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, and bring the idea on paper to life. Do you want to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber, Airbnb, or Flipkart? We allow you to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that different products are very likely to make use of different technologies, architecture & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test to join one of our engineering teams at Banglore.
What Will You Do
● Improve automation code structure and framework architecture in terms of maintainability, execution speed, and coverage; write, co-write, and review test design/plan documentation.
● Own communication throughout the sprint/release cycle, quality of features, and the delivery of the entire feature.
● Lead new language/framework POC within the technical focus area.
● Drive the design/code review process for test automation, seeking and providing constructive criticism.
● Ensure your team has strong sets of documentation and journals of how their test design and architecture/product evolve over time.
● Lead effort in working with other teams and counterparts to solve problems affecting the team's overall delivery.
● Participate in the prioritization of cross-team automation initiatives & lead those within your own team.
● Participate/Support in production/Customer deployment.
What you will Bring
● 4-8 years of experience in professional testing.
● Familiarity with Microservices architecture.
● Deep understanding of Manual & Automation test methodologies and principles.
● Strong problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
● Passion for self-improvement and continual learning.
● Great attitude and adaptability to taking on many diverse responsibilities.
● Experience working with Web and API Testing - both manual & automation.
● Experience using tools such as Jira, Git, Selenium, RestAssured, Kubernetes, TestNG, and CI/CD pipelines.
● Experience in setting up test Infra for Functional and Non-Functional testing.
● Experience working with programming languages like Java.
● Experience working with Agile process management methodology
● Experience in Performance / Security Testing and Linux/Unix commands
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Company of 50+ super-geeks based out of Hyderabad.
We run complete engineering (Dev + DevOps) for several products like Interakt, CashFlo, KaiPulse, and FastBar. We are also part of the global engineering teams for Haptik, EmailAnalytics, SenorPago, and GrowthZone.
We are obsessed with automation, DevOps, OOPS, and SOLID. We are not into one tech stack - we are into solving problems.
Know More About CAW Studios:
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
- Knowledge of various testing techniques and the ability to use them in practice (at least 4 years of practical experience)
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Hands-on experience in frontend, API and/or database test automation: Selenium, Cypress, Serenity BDD, REST API testing, Cucumber
- Experience with defect tracking/management tools such as JIRA.
- Demonstrated experience with industry standard Quality Assurance best practices for Agile and Iterative SDLCs, testing methodologies, implementation, and deployment activities.
- Experience in every-day use of version control system (git)
- Experience in testing in a continuous integration environment Jenkins/TeamCity, Maven
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Working experience in creating test documentation (Test Plan, test report, basic test metrics)
- Experience in working with requirements
- As a consultant, ability to effectively cooperate with the client and/or end users
- Fluent English in speech and writing (frequent communication with English-speaking clients)
- Must have strong knowledge of the programming language (Java).
- Experience in performing performance tests using dedicated tools (e.g. Jmeter)
- Experience in performing usability and/or security tests
- Experience in mobile testing, cloud migration testing or data integrity testing
- Team leading skills
- Ability to design test strategy for a project
With C#/Java, and basic coding knowledge.
At Regions, the Performance Engineer conducts a
wide range of quality control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements as well monitor the performance of the production systems.
- Collaborates with other engineers to develop
testing and monitoring approaches
- Focuses on assurance in the areas of error
rates, response times, and impact to infrastructure
- Designs, scripts, configures, and run
performance tests to validate production readiness of software applications and
infrastructure for stability and performance
- Supports testing needs of new projects,
infrastructure upgrades, and application enhancements by validating application
functionality against documented test cases
- Uses dashboards that enable efficient
monitoring of applications and systems running in production environments to
troubleshoot issues and report finding.
PowerRouter is a YCombinator backed startup that helps companies connect buyers to the right salesperson on their team.
PowerRouter provides intelligent sales automation for lead management and allows companies to create efficient sales processes to distribute leads to the right reps in real-time.
- Perform Test Automations, including creation & management of test scenarios, documentation, and coding tests.
- Environment set up for testing scenarios
- Create & manage automation reports and regularly communicate the same to the team.
- Work on deployments and resolve any level issues for the system.
- Own the end-to-end quality of the product, sign off releases to production.
- Develop an automated integration test suite that exercises all aspects of the product.
- Investigate and analyze root causes of technical issues and document software defects.
- Help with the integration of tests with Continuous Integration and Build Environment.
- Own quality test reporting and signing off process
- Strong programming skills (C++, Java, Python, and UI automation tools) and experience in developing automation frameworks and testing tools.
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or CQL.
- Hands-on experience on more of TestNG, JUnit, Spring Test, Java testing, etc. OR If you are a motivated developer who wants to move to test.
- Customer Obsession - you are passionate about delivering a high-quality product.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - you're able to work with a wide variety of people and collaborate with geographically distributed teams and effectively communicate everything from data points to critical feedback.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and are not afraid to take on new challenges.
- Ability to come up with, document, and code test scenarios & test cases.
- 5+ years of experience in Testing (manual and automation)
- Experience with Open Source testing tools like Selenium, Appium, REST Assured.
- Strong command of programming language like Java
- Ability to write custom code to test applications
- Deep understanding and ability to implement OO Programming
- Experience in creating test strategy and frameworks
- Ability to spike and choose appropriate automated testing tools for given problem statement
- Exposure to version management tools like SVN or GIT
- Familiarity with automated deployment processes (CI & CD)