Notice period should be immediate one.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About MNC company
● The candidate will be responsible for a broad array of individual services, including
Architect and lead team for implementing a set of cloud-based services that will
power Zopper Assure and Zopper Finance.
● Providing technical expertise for every phase of the project lifecycle from concept
development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support.
● Prior experience in development of e-commerce systems or any other high scale
web/mobile backends is required.
● Expertise in any one programming knowledge preferably in Python.
● Prototype and present various alternative solutions for complex business problems to
● Prepares the technical design of the more complex technology components within the
● Assists the architect in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology
stack or component or design pattern versus another to the project team and drives
selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture.
● Drives the performance tuning, re-design and refactoring for a module
● Contributes to designing and implementing the build, release process as well as system
configuration and deployment characteristics of the application
● Implements (hands-on) the module components based on industry best practices.
● Mentors the team (people working on the module and other project team members) on
● Technology concepts and best practices for design, implementation and other
● Candidate should hold 8+ Yrs of experience
● Should have 3+ years of experience in team handling
● Should be a Btech/MTech
This person MUST have:
- BE Computer Science or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience.
- Strong Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- A strong passion for writing simple, clean, and efficient code.
- 3 years of experience with the Django framework and other backend technologies.
- Knowledge of NodeJS
- Experience with building, modifying, and extending API endpoints (REST or GraphQL) for data retrieval and persistence.
- Understand how to use a database like Postgres (preferred choice), SQLite, MongoDB, MySQL.
- Experience creating high-performance applications.
- Experience with messaging and broker tools - Rabbitmq, MQTT
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements collection, design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
- Knowledge of web services
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git.
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with CloudFormation/Terraform
- Experience managing AWS infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience in Linux environment.
- Basic understanding of Kubernetes/Docker orchestration.
- Manges existing infrastructure/Pipelines/Engineering tools (On-Prem or AWS) for the engineering team (Build servers/Jenkins nodes etc.)
- Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and
- influencing skills.
- Handle customer calls/emails regarding technical issues for end-users.
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Min 3 year experience
- Ahmedabad Office Or,
- Work from home
- 40 hours a week with a rotational shift every month.
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Integrate front-end components into applications
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
- Code review
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
What we are looking for:
- Solid experience as Python Developer
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle)
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Understanding of databases and SQL
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Cloud deployment services - Docker, Kubernetes/AWS/Azure/Openshift/GCS etc.
- API deployment / WSGI frameworks - Flask/Django/Bottle/FastAPI etc.
- Basic database operations with Python (CRUD)
- Python with Powershell (who worked in Security related product Development(First Pref)/Networking.
- Collaborate in the design, implementation, and deployment of successful software applications in support of our Threat management platforms.
- Developing backend components to enhance performance and receptiveness, server-side logic, and highly responsive web applications.
- Performance tuning and automation of application.
- Enhancing the functionalities of current software systems.
- Understand system interdependencies and limitations.
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straightforward solutions.
- Rightly estimate the task and take ownership of building production-ready software solutions.
- Collaborate with other teams to implement features based on business rules and visual design.
Minimum qualification & experience
- Engineering graduate.
- 4 years of demonstrated professional experience in delivering and operating large-scale applications.
- Strong software development skills in python including python frameworks like Django, Flask, etc.
- Experience with software development, Web frameworks and database technologies, e.g., REST APIs, and automated scripts.
- Experience with current development technologies, methodologies and workflows including CI/CD, Docker, Git, and Jenkins preferred.
- Experience with microservice development and dockerized application development is a PLUS.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, operating systems, and distributed systems fundamentals.
- Working familiarity with networking protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP) and standard network architectures.
- Working familiarity with basic Linux administration.
- https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcybersecurityguide.org%2Fcareers%2F&data=05%7C01%7Cmadhvi.1%40neweraindia.com%7C71e5f8231a514be638bf08da656eee89%7Cc04e2addbf474beabf38e722114ec31f%7C0%7C0%7C637933824369629597%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=5ezbPi2xWTVZVsmDSzinf6eC37Mr6zWQpfivsSWa1A0%3D&reserved=0" target="_blank">Experience in the cybersecurity field especially with threat intelligence or security orchestration is a plus.
Job Title: Sr. Developer/ Developer – Robotics & AI Business Unit
Business Unit: Robotics & AI
Reporting To: Head – Robotics & AI Business Unit / Delivery Head - Robotics & AI Business Unit
Supervises: Junior developers
Skill Sets Required:
- Strong Expertise and experience with Automation Anywhere. With an overall experience of around 3 - 6 years, of which at least 2 years of proven experience in working on live automation projects using Automation Anywhere and /all UIPATH.
- Experience in A2019 version (mandatory) with knowledge of new tools like AARI will be preferred. Strong working knowledge of A2019 AARI, IQ BOT, Discovery BOT.
- Other RPA platforms experience like UiPath, Microsoft Power Automate, Softomotive, etc. will be an added preference. Working knowledge of UIPATH - Studio X, Ai-Fabric etc will be an added preference.
- Expertise and experience in using technologies like AI, NLP, OCR, Machine Learning/ML etc. which will be used for various aspects of business process automation, will be an added preference. Usage of Microsoft Azure AI / AWS Lex / Google AI.
- Experience and Expertise in coding languages like Python, Java/.Net. Working knowledge on Python is desirable.
- Working Knowledge of Restful API’s, Microservices and BOT Integration frameworks.
- Experience and good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (Requirements Gathering, Development, Testing and Change Management).
- Experience with Process Discovery, Design, Analysis and Implementation (knowledge about common methods and frameworks like ITIL, Six Sigma etc)
- Knowledge and usage of platforms & technologies like Django, SPACY, BERT, GIT, JIRA, Lucid, POSTGRE SQL etc
- To contribute to the Delivery unit of the RPA and AI business as a Senior Developer in accordance with the vision, mission, objective and goals of the RPA and AI Business Unit and the Organization.
- To be recognised as a high-performance team member of RPA and AI Business Unit.
- To excel in Project and Program Delivery for customers and create a comprehensive Project Delivery eco-system with the best practices and methodologies in line with RPA and AI.
- Develop, maintain and improve project delivery efficiency to optimize productivity & resource utilisation and maximize profitability through delivery excellence and customer delight.
- To assist the pre-sales and product/platform building plans of the RPA and AI business.
- To create in mind of customers and partners, a positive brand image of the Company.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Delivering RPA and AI projects as per scope, on time, within Budget with meeting all KPI’s and Objectives.
- Delivering Customer Projects: Oversee the design and implementation of RPA & AI solutions using the selected RPA & AI platform(s). This will involve managing a team of architects & coders. It will also need to be “hands-on” to some degree to ensure smooth delivery of the project and program.
- As part of Project Sprints, identification of process improvement and regular reviews to identify opportunities where automation can drive benefits and efficiencies for the business
- Working with the project teams and business/customer SMEs and IT teams, analyse existing business processes in detail in order to assess feasibility and to redesign those processes for an RPA/AI supported solution
- Reporting metrics and governance structures are put in place to measure the performance and outcome of the RPA/AI solutions being delivered to customers/internal
- Documenting Best Practices and Methodologies to enhance and improve the quality of delivery of RPA and AI projects, creating of re-usable delivery assets.
- Effective Communication with the customer and the relevant stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of the projects and programs.
- As a part of RPA/AI Delivery, there will be responsibilities for the ongoing support of Solutions and services provided and the quality of service and performance
- Monitor, support and control service delivery ensuring that the procedures put in place are effective and properly implemented
- Play a critical part in business expansion and growth of the business by “Delivery Driven sales” – change requests, identifying & building new use cases for RPA & AI implementation, etc.
- To assist in pre-sales aspects (customer use cases/business analysis, POCs, demos, ROI creation, proposals, SOWs, etc.), working with sales and pre-sales teams for customers and alliance partners presentations/discussions, conducting events like webinars, etc.
- To contribute to the product/platform & reusable assets building, planning-to-realisation lifecycle of Netlabs, in discussions with the senior leadership team
- To plan & realise competency building of the team of junior developers, based on the BU plans & priorities, in discussions with the senior leadership team
- Documenting project information and co-ordinate with account management and marketing teams to generate case studies
- Contributing thought-leadership articles and content for whitepapers, blogs, POVs
- Mentoring & retaining a high-performance team of junior developers
- Assigning team responsibilities/work allocations, maintaining job descriptions, monitoring competency building, tasks and quality
- Developing performance standards and communicating the Key Result Areas (KRAs)
- Managing performance by periodic reviews, appraisals and motivating people through rewards, incentives and recognition policies in line with company’s HR policies
- General administrative supervision of all team members
We are looking for coders, people who love to code, just like we do!
You should have minimum 10 years of work experience designing and developing high-end software products
You should have minimum 3 years of experience building AWS cloud native services using EC2, S3, ECS,
SQS, API Gateway, Lambda, Elastic, MongoDB, SNS, SQS etc
You should be highly proficient in Microservices, API, Python, React, JSON.
- Should have experience in application architecture and design
- Proficiency with developing APIs in Python
- Should have 2-4 years’ experience in leading the team
- Experience object oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python
- Experienced with full software development life-cycle, programming, database design and agile methodologies
- Experience in using Design Patterns such as MVC and frameworks such as Django, Flask
- Ability to successfully multi-task and prioritize work.
- Experience with developing applications with Angular (2+)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with SQL databases, especially PostgreSQL
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Leader
- Adaptable / Flexible
- Candidate will be a part of Product engineering global delivery team working as a Technical Lead, leading a team highly talented engineers.
- Candidate would be required (but not limited) to:
- Team management, mentoring, prioritization of work
- Work with Architecture group for defining Product Roadmap
- Requirement gathering with stake holder for Product enhancement
- Designing, Developing, and documenting the solution
- Providing support for any application issue like performance, availability
- Contributing to actual development of user stories and features etc.
- Ensuring conformity to corporate security and compliance objectives.
- Identifying and implementing service improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for informing the ‘business impact’ of security within the team
- Promptly report security weakness or incidents to the Practice Managers/Leads