- 2- 4 years’ experience in solution integration/delivering, and interfacing with customers.
- Hands-on experience in SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience of working in agile teams in implementing large scale digital solutions.
- Good in programming & analytical skills
- Experience in dynamic programming language Python with Django
- Good understanding on enterprise integration, API development, and scalability
- Experience in Software Tools like: Git, Visual Studio code, Jenkins
- Solid experience in System Integration cycles, e.g., code review, source control, code
- automation scanning, bug scrub, feature testing and product release.
- Able to handle oncall support for bugs caused from delivery
- We are looking for people to co-work with us at our base location (Chennai)
- Ability to co-work with internal teams to optimise and fine tune the integration process
- and move towards a low-code integration framework
About Agiletech Info Solutions pvt ltd
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in software development.
- Expertise in Python 3.7, Django 2.2+ and REST APIs
- Minimum 3+ years experience with AWS or related services.
- Willingness to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Hands-on, self-starter, capable of working independently
- True love for technology and what you do
- Maniacal attention to detail
• As a Python full-stack developer, your role would involve design development and deploy full-stack applications out of Artificial intelligence projects with a focus on low latency and scalability.
• You also need to optimize the application for better performance and a large number of concurrent users.
• A strong technologist we care about doing things the right way rather than just doing them and thrives in a complex and challenging environment.
Who are we looking for?
• Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3+ years of professional experience.
• Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures, and advanced programming techniques
• As an Engineer in our team, you will design, code, test, and debug quality software programs.
• Strong software design and architectural skills in object-oriented and functional programming styles.
• Python, Celery, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Multithreading, Async, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes.
• Experience in working with Machine Learning Pipelines
• Experience in Reactjs.
• Experience in Celery, RabbitMQ/Kafka.
• Experience in Unit Testing Tools.
• Experience in working with SQL & NonSql databases such as MySQL, Mongo DB.
• Exposure to cloud technologies.
• Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
• Nice to have: Experience developing products containing machine learning use cases.
• Familiar with agile techniques like code reviews, pair programming, collective code ownership, clean code, TDD and refactoring.
We are looking for a passionate Backend developer with a focus on building maintainable and scalable systems. The developer will be responsible for the design and development of Jodo’s backend platforms. You will be closely working with Product Managers and Frontend developers to gather requirements and implement features. As a senior developer in the Team, you will be taking ownership of services/systems and be a mentor to other developers in the team.
● Own and drive the development of new features
● Lead design and development of the Jodo backend platform
● Troubleshoot production defects and performance issues
● Write reusable code/modules
● Optimize for speed of development/delivery
● Collaborate with frontend developers for integration
● Identify opportunities for automation
● Make cloud(AWS) infrastructure/services scalable and secure
● 5+ years of proven experience as a Backend developer
● Experience in working with distributed systems
● Proficient in building Microservices/RESTful APIs with any modern tech stack
● Working knowledge of relational and nonrelational databases
● Prior working knowledge of Python/Django is a big plus
● Familiarity with modern CI/CD tools
● Knowledge of AWS or any other Cloud Platform services
● Champion code quality and drive best practices
● Ability to analyze and convert business requirements into technical requirements
● Self-starter and ability to take the ownership
● Prior experience working in a startup environment is great to have
- 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Well-versed in data structures, algorithms, and software design. Programming experience with at least one of
- Java or Python and object-oriented design
- Knowledge on SQL, NoSQL databases, Messaging/Caching technologies and AW deployments is a plus
- Exposure to the architecture and design (design patterns, security, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems. Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows involving multiple third-party integrations
- Prior startup experience is a plus
We're looking for a Python/Django developer. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of Django templating is necessary as well.
1. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git.
2. Good knowledge in Python and hands-on experience with the Django framework.
3. Understanding of Databases (PostgreSQL)
4. Should have experience in REST API development using Django.
5. Should have experience on cloud servers AWS (Mainly EC2 and S3).
7. Must have a good understanding of web servers like NGINX.
● You love the buzz of a highly productive and fast moving team.
● You have a github profile that you want to show off.
● You love coding and look forward to taking on complex, abstract features.
● You don't care about front end, backend kinda titles. You like working anywhere in the
We are looking for a Backend Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection strategies like circuit breaker, rate limiting.
- Integration of data storage solutions like OLTP(RDS, Postgres), OLAP(Redshift) and Cache(redis, memcache) servers with applications.
- End to end responsibility from development to production.
- Ability to work in odd hours in-case of emergencies.
- Well aware of server-less, containers and microservices technologies(like Lambda, Fargate, ECS, EKS).
- Experience 1.5+ yrs in the Software Industry.
- Mastery in Python with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as Django, Flask) with amazing debugging skills.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) and caching libraries
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create extendible database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN
- Make sure to mention other frameworks, libraries, or any other technology related to your development stack
We are looking for developers who are passionate about Python and know what are the benefits of python well.
- Design & implement new software modules based on the product requirements
- Debug existing software components, fix issues, and avoid regressions
- Be proactive, take ownership, and be accountable
- Familiar with Test Drive Development.
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions, and code reviews
Technologies we’re hiring for:
- Developed HTTP based REST APIs and implemented Authentication, Caching
- Worked with relational and NoSQL databases and aware of concepts like ORM, Migrations
- Languages & Frameworks: Python Django/Flask
- Database: Postgres/ Mongo
- Must have worked in a Unix/Linux based environment
- Advanced middleware like RabbitMQ, Celery Beat is definitely a plus.
Minimum 3+ year hands-on experience in Python needed
Job Title: Python Developer
Job Location: Pune ( Baner)
Experience: 4 to 8 years
Notice Period: 1 Month or Less
Skills: Python (Django, Flask), MySQL, Strong focus on OOPS and Architecture, Bitbucket/GitHub, NoSQL
- Experience in developing web applications and APIs(REST, XML, other open sources)
- Strong programming foundation in Python, MYSQL & OOPS Experience in Django/Flask
- Experience & Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Ajax, JS etc while experience on Angular, Node JS will be an added advantage.
- Solid exposure of API integrationsand familiar with various design & architectural patterns.
- In depth knowledge of Source Code Repository and experience working with Bit-bucket.
- Experience working on Apache HTTP or any other web/app server.
- Hands on experience in DB design, Architecture, coding, unit testing and debugging.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Sound in data structure analysis and algorithm design.
- Ensure cross-platform compatibility of information retrieved from web services on Android and iOS platforms, in terms of Push Notifications, platform-specific issues, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle and best practices
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should be a problem solver with an attitude to contribute towards the success of Team/Project as well as organization.
- Should be able to guide other members in the team
- Should take initiatives to improve code quality standards and team efficiency.
- Should be able to Participate in the requirements gathering and come up efficient solutions
- Should be able to Efficiently estimate on high and low level along with assessing risk items
- Experience in designing scalable micro-services required
- Sound knowledge of Python and Django, familiarity with Linux and git
- Deep understanding of how RESTful APIs work
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS and templating systems, Redis, RabbitMQ, NGINX preferred