- You will design and develop large scale distributed services.
- You will analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, stability, and security of the platform as a whole.
- You will act as the primary owner of one or more components while driving innovation in your area of ownership.
- You will proactively research & evaluate new tools, technologies, and techniques to improve the value of the system.
- You will work with engineering leadership in solving and architecting solutions for challenging or complex development issues.
- You will work independently and handle dependencies with very minimal oversight.
- You will take initiatives in developing and maintaining integrations of best practices within the back-end.
- You will help identify systemic issues, performance bottlenecks and work on design/architect improvements.
- You have 2+ years of experience in product software development.
- You have designed and scaled up the system.
- You have a strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- You are an incessant problem solver and tougher the problem gets, more fun you have.
- You have strong command in any one or more of the following languages: Python.
- You understand the business impact of your decisions.
1: proficient in python, flask, pandas, GitHub and AWS
2: good knowledge of databases both SQL and NoSQL
3:Strong experience in REST and SOAP APIs
4: Experience with working on scalable interactive web applications
6: Automation and crawling tools and modules
7: Multithreading and Multiprocessing
8:Good Understanding of test-driven Development
9: Preferred exposure to finance domain
Ruby on Rails, Java/J2EE, Ruby on Rails with Puma Server, elastic search, linux/windows platform, devops tools experience, BDD, Apache CFX
- 6-10 years of experience in software engineering,
- Preferred skills Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring Boot.
- Experienced in PosGresSQL and SQL Server.
- Preferred skills would be elastic search, redis server, sidekick, linux, ruby on rails with puma server and shell scripting, Apache CFX and C# programming.
- Experience in linux and windows platform.
- Familiarity with Dev Ops tools: GitHub, Jenkins, Chef, Docker.
- Familiarity with Maven, Gradle, Jmeter, Gatling.
- Web services integration REST & SOAP.
- Experience with designing systems in consideration of NFRs: performance, responsiveness, concurrency, availability, supportability
- Good experience in writing unit test cases.
- Good debugging skills.
- Exposure to BDD.
JD- Senior UI developer
We are looking for an Angular 6 and Angular Material Developer who will be responsible for the client side of our service. The candidate primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface desktop web app, with a focus on performance. His/her main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, you will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
1. Delivering a complete front end application
2. Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
3. Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
4. Communicating with external web services
Best as per industry standards
No. of Positions
- Expert in Python and Django framework
- Expert in developing backend applications with RESTful APIs Using Django Rest Framework
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of GitHub
- Strong programming basics, with a clear understanding of Object-Oriented and Functional programming.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on projects.
Company Introduction (apna)
We are building a novel platform to create better economic opportunities for the blue/grey
workforce around the world. We are a very product focused and customer obsessed company. Delivering high quality products at lightning speed is our USP. If you are looking for challenging work and rapid merit based growth in your career, look no further and welcome aboard.
Checkout our product on Google Play store apna - Job Search App | Job Groups
We are looking for a Senior Back-End Engineer responsible looking for engineering ownership of one/many products at apna. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end (Android + WebApp). A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
● Take ownership of end-to-end product development
● Be champion of Test Driven Development methodology
● Building reusable code and libraries for future use
● Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Technical Documentation around the owned product
Skills And Qualifications
● Expert level in OOPS concepts and REST API development
● Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: Python, Java, Ruby, Go
● Knowledge around ElasticSearch, Celery, Redis is must
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Knowledge of GCP would be a plus
● Have autonomy to work from home. Only one rule: Get things Done!
● We promote and celebrate team members contributing at a variety of professional
conferences and events. Be a speaker, contribute to open sourcepublish academic
work, publish an online blog showing your expertise. we are here to encourage you!
● You join us in your current area of expertise and let us know about your personal
professional goals. Looking to start your company? Further studies at the best institutes?
Want to change career track? We make sure you reach there!
● Generous pool of ESOPs