About Sagacious Programming & Development Pvt Ltd
SPDPL is an Information Technology services and consulting company. The company is managed by experienced professionals from diverse backgrounds with an enviable track record in handling large and complex IT projects.
We go far beyond technology. We understand that the real use of technology is to enrich your consumer’s experience of your brand. Our business is to understand those needs and customize solutions to match those needs.
Powered by 75+ years of combined experience in developing products and solutions for the Microsoft and Open Source technologies, we have expertise in developing complex systems on Cloud, Mobile, Hybrid and Desktop environments. These have been used for Utility Apps, middleware, data connectors and web services, for business applications - our team has the experience and the skillset’s to take up any project from the ideation stage to delivery.
https://www.ynos.in/" target="_blank">YNOS is a next-generation funded startup founded by IIT Madras faculty and incubated at IIT Madras Incubation Cell. It is a digital platform for Entrepreneurs, Investors, Innovators and Eco-system enablers, providing actionable insights on the startup and investment landscape in India. We are passionate about solving tough problems using technology and data, making a difference
We are presently seeking for our next enthusiastic, talented, and driven Python Backend Engineer to start right away. We'd want you to
- Be excited about building a next-generation intelligence platform
- Possess a can-do attitude and be open to new challenges
- Value working with a great team - self-assured, creative, and insightful individuals who work together to achieve amazing things
- Be willing to explore, learn, and contribute new ideas to the platform, thereby improving it
- Be high on self-belief and enthusiasm to work in a startup culture - small team, fast-paced work environment
If this is you, we'd love to hear from you!
As the Python Backend Engineer in https://www.ynos.in/" target="_blank">YNOS, you will
- Create reusable optimised code and libraries
- Deploy task management systems and automate routine tasks
- Build performant apps that adhere to the best practices, therefore increasing latency, performance, and scalability
- Improve the existing codebase while reducing technical debt
- Take charge of all elements of the application, including architecture, quality, and efficiency
- Proficient understanding of Python language
- Expertise in developing web apps and APIs using Python frameworks like Flask with an overall grasp of client-server interactions
- Familiarity with task management systems and process automation
- Comfortable with using Command Line and Linux systems
- Experience and understanding of version control systems like git, svn, etc
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Good to have
- Expertise in other backend frameworks viz. Django, NodeJS, Go, Rust etc
- Knowledge of data-modelling, data-wrangling & data-mining techniques
- Experience with data visualisation tools & libraries such as Plotly, Seaborn etc
- Exposure to Statistical and Machine Learning (ML) techniques, particularly in the field of Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Familiarity with front-end tools & frameworks such as HTML, CSS, JS, React, Vue, and others
Work location, Job type & Salary
- Our office is located at https://respark.iitm.ac.in/" target="_blank">IIT Madras Research Park, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, surrounded by the beautiful IITM Campus!
- This is a full-time position and we’d like you to relocate to Chennai
- Expected salary range ₹6L - ₹8L per annum
1. As a founding backend engineer, design, build and evolve the backend architecture
of our product to support customer-facing and internal features to serve 1000s of
customers and millions of data requests per hour
2. You will engage in technical decisions from choosing the optimal database design to
best-practice infrastructure decisions
3. You will proactively incorporate best practices for security, analytics, and monitoring
4. You will contribute to DevOps by building procedures for deployment,
troubleshooting, and maintenance
5. You will work directly with the CTO to set the tone for the engineering culture
This role is tailor-made for you if
1. You have 4+ years of experience designing, building, and deploying production-level
large-scale web applications
2. You have hands-on experience with Node JS and other programming languages
(Ruby, Go, Python)
3. You have worked previously on PostgreSQL, SQL, and Message Queue 4. Practical
knowledge and experience in deploying and managing big data applications on a cloud
platform like AWS or Google Cloud.
5. You are comfortable conducting code reviews and giving feedback to ensure high
standards of code maintainability and extensibility.
6. You are energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced
7. You’ve high confidence, low ego, and are generally a good human being :)
You earn brownie points if
1. You love Slack (we are a Slack first company)
2. You have been part of an early/mid-stage start-up before
3. You love TechCrunch. We are obsessed with reading and talking about startups
4. You have created some amazing open-source projects
About the job
Wingman is a product that helps salespeople sell better by using machine-learning to understand sales conversations.
Wingman was a part of YCombinator, Summer 2019.
It records sales calls and emails, uses machine-learning to identify trends and provide insights.
Sales managers use these insights to:
- Provide personalized, data-backed coaching
- Understand the voice of customers at scale [e.g. which feature do I build next, where should I market my product]
Wingman's customers are mostly sales teams of tech companies based in the U.S. Thousands of sales people are using Wingman today to get better at selling. Join us today and be a part of building the infrastructure that supports the explosive growth that this space is seeing today. Seriously, we need help.
Wingman uses cutting-edge machine-learning technologies to convert unstructured audio into actionable insights in real-time! Not today.. not tomorrow.. real-time. This involves many challenging problems that require us to be at the forefront of infrastructure architectures and machine learning advancements to "understand" and influence customer conversations. Come talk to us to see what we've built and get a peek into the possibilities beyond.
- 3 - 5 years of experience with nodejs, java, python
- Strong understanding of fundamental data structures and algorithms
- Experience with web applications and their architectures
- Familiarity with these concepts/systems is a plus: no-sql databases [e.g. mongodb], server frameworks [spring], container management [docker, kubernetes], testing infrastructure [selenium, puppeteer], machine learning frameworks [tensorflow, pytorch], AWS and EKS.
What's in it for you
- Work on hard problems with stellar engineers [Check out our eng team on LinkedIn]
- Work at a fast-growing, well-funded startup.
- We are one of the few spaces to be positively impacted by the current work-from-home situation. [remote sales teams find our product incredibly useful]
The key aspects of this role:
- Candidate with exceptional programming skills, problem-solving abilities and strong work ethic.
- The candidate has to work on custom programming and web application development for Drupal.
- Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites and resolving issues if any.
- Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions on various problems.
- Communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, QA). • Collaborate with team members and to work independently when needed. • Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies.
To be the right fit, you'll need:
- Experience of total 4+ years working on PHP and Drupal 7,8 Development (at least 2+ years in Drupal 8)
- Strong knowledge of MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, CSS
- Experience with Drupal architecture, best practices and coding standards
- Knowledge on Views, Services etc.
- Experience in custom module and theme creation
- Familiar with sub version control systems such as Git or SVN
- Basic knowledge of environment setup for Linux distribution
Experience: 8-12 yrs
Notice Period: Immediate Or 15 days
• Strong in Core Java, J2EE and MVC architecture.
• Good written and oral communication skills (English required).
• Good interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
• Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Min 3 years in Angular.
* 1 year in AWS.
* Basic knowledge 3-4 months exposure in Python .
of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies,
frameworks, and patterns. The primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications.
Therefore, its essential that the candidate is skilled at problem solving, solution design, and high-quality
coding. Ability to manage Project and Project Team independently.
"The Candidate must be a hardcore developer with min 2+years of experience. He should have experience
in ASP.net core, MVC4/ 5, Web API’s development & MySQL .