• 8+ years professional experience in commercial or web-scale system software development and delivery Strong analytical skills
• 2+ year hands-on Azure experience.
• Experience in handling messages through distributed system (SOA Architecture)
• Date store - MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis etc
• In-depth hands on technology experience in the following areas:
- Strong in Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Experience in developing software using PHP, Python, Django, CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in Test driven development using NUnit, mocking framework
- Database - ORM and PostgreSQL, Redis
- Mobile application development and architecture aware
- Client/server - Networking, multithreading
- Deployment - Docker, Kubernetes
- Understanding of Cloud concepts, cloud deployments
- In depth understanding of IIS, security, Web API
- Working knowledge of Azure
- Exposure to Agile Scrum way of working, pair programming
- REST, JSON, JSON Schema
- Client / server, networking,
- Internet services, Windows Services, Security
- Any unit test framework (Nunit, MSTest), Mocking Framework (Moq, RhinoMock), TDD, Git , Jira
• 5+ years experience in Architecting solutions in software industry
• Experience architecting large scale web applications/products is a MUST
• Experience with technologies like PHP, Angular, MySQL, Node.js, Python, Django, PostgreSQL & other new- edge technologies
• Experience with architecting, developing, and deploying on Azure Cloud platform is a must
• SaaS experience preferred in-depth working experience
• Must have experience in scalability, reliability, performance optimization, developing and deploying API based applications.
• In depth knowledge in DB Schema Design, Data Structures and trade- offs involved in writing queries
• Vast experience in integrating with external APIs and SDKs
Bachelor or Masters Education in electronics, computer, software engineering or other relevant discipline.
Job Position : Application Developer VB.Net C#
Job location : Surat, Gujarat
Experience : 2+ years
- Programming knowledge of Windows Desktop Applications
- Proficient in Visual Studio 2017 and higher, XML, C#, VB.Net
- Good Knowledge of SQL Server 2008 and higher, DevExpress tool
- Strong knowledge of .Net Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of SDLC, OPPS
According to Industry Standards
Salary will completely depend on the candidates profile, experience, exposure and competence demonstrated during the interview process.
We are looking someone who can join us ASAP.
LOCATION- SURAT , KATRAGAM
3. You have top notch ability in server-side languages such as NodeJS, Microservice.
4. Database technology such as MySQL also falls in your comfort zone.
5. You can enhance our world with your Cloud Experience preferably AWS [EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda]
6. You take pride in your knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN.
7. Third party integration like payment gateway and any Plugins.
1. You’ll develop high-quality front-end architecture.
2. You’ll build solid back-end Microservices.
3. You’ll design and develop APIs and API documentation
4. You’ll help the team in designing and normalizing databases
5. You’ll ensure cross-platform optimization for web and mobile phones.
6. You’ll proactively ensure responsiveness of applications.
About the job
with a remote working option.
Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Front-end Developer
Possess Responsive/Mobile Design Skills
Knowledge of Cross-Browser Development
Worked on Front End Frameworks like Bootstrap
Worked on markup languages like HTML, HTML5
Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
Knowledge of some SEO principles
Knowledge of graphics software such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop, etc.
Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Good time-management skills
Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with front-end technologies such as Angular or React with Redux.
- Experience working in NodeJS with Express
- Experience with PHP development using any one of it's framework will be considered as a value add
- Experience working with SQL or NoSQL databases, the ability to write efficient queries and benchmark/profile them
- Experience in RESTful API development
- Strong understanding of asynchronous programming
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking
- Experience with testing frameworks like Karma, mocha, or jest
- Experience with Git version control
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Strong attention to design detail (UI/UX).
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you have enough confidence and ready to adopt new technologies, you might be a great fit for the requirement.
- Work with development teams and higher management to ideate software solutions as per requirement
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile/tab responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and web applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MongoDB), web servers, and UI/UX design
- Well knowledge about Docker and other DevOps technologies
- Ready to adopt new technologies as per requirements.
- Great attention to detail * Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
What we offer
* Best in market Salary.
* High degree of freedom: if we hire you, we trust in you
* Lots of learning: we have just started our operations and you will be involved in the entire product life cycle.
What will you do
* You will be our WordPress expert
* Work on developing custom plugins and changing the features of our existing custom plugin
* You will be in direct touch with CMO and CTO for defining the product flow and features
What you need to have
* Minimum 4 years of development experience
* Experience in building a custom WordPress plugin
* Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
* Curiosity to learn and apply new things
About the company
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. We are already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 2.5 yrs & above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.5L ~ Rs.12L |
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, &, etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to a great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with the Product manager, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Smart Hands-on coder who can independently architect solutions and mentor team members.
- Solid experience in PHP, Node, Mongo, and MySQL
- Should have good Web service and Web application fundamentals
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Should have worked with HTML/ CSS/ Jquery/ Js / API.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or OpenStack will be a plus.
- Hands-on a google cloud platform and Experience in Suite CRM is an added advantage.
Your application should include
- Details about applications you have previously worked on
- A GitHub or stack overflow profile if you have one.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, Startup Flexibility
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.