We are working on innovative solutions in the intersection of Internet of Things and Big Data Analytics. Our solution, AutoWiz is a Platform-as-a-Service that enables insightful connected vehicle experiences. AutoWiz Platform is a scalable and versatile vehicle data analytics platform for companies in Automotive, Mobility, Motor Insurance and Logistics domain to offer differentiated solutions based on vehicle generated data.
Based on AutoWiz Platform, We offer Telematics and mobility solutions and Apps. AutoWiz connects vehicles to the AutoWiz cloud where AutoWiz develops insights that lead to better ownership experience and decisions across lifecycle of vehicles.
See more at http://www.autowiz.in" target="_blank">www.autowiz.in
Position is open for skilled Android mobile App developer to develop and enhance the AutoWiz Mobile App and related Automotive IoT Apps.
- Understand the UI/UX designs and translate them into a fully functional Android app.
- Should have hands-on (2+ years), in-depth experience of developing Apps for Android devices, interfacing with the backend server using APIs and deploying the App on Play Store.
- Ability to work in agile mode with evolving requirements.
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
- Strong knowledge of different versions of Android, dealing with different screen sizes.
- Experience with push notifications, Local DB, using google maps API, interfacing with additional sensors, analytics shall be a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Master’s in Computer Science/Information sciences.
- 2+ Years of relevant experience in Android Mobile App Development
About SenSight Technologies
Making Connected Car Technology Work for You
We work on innovative and relevant solutions at the intersection of Automotive IoT and Big Data Analytics. AutoWiz Connected Vehicle Data Analytics Platform powers use cases for Car owners and businesses in Automotive, Insurance, Transportation and Shared Mobility domain
We help organizations leverage Auto IoT and Sensor data using scalable Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence to save costs and drive new revenues. AutoWiz Platform is a scalable and versatile vehicle data analytics platform for companies in Automotive, Mobility, Motor Insurance and Logistics domain to offer differentiated solutions based on vehicle generated data. These solutions include Location Intelligence Solutions, Driving Behaviour Analysis and Vehicle Health Diagnostics. For vehicle owners, AutoWiz Telematics and Fleet Management solutions enables better ownership experience via higher safety, convenience and cost savings.
Our end-to-end solutions involve optimal combinations of cutting edge IoT, Scalable Cloud and AI/ML techniques. These solutions deliver insights to our customers via intuitive Digital Apps, Devices and Dashboards.
We are searching for a brilliant, flexible Android Developer to create novel apps that meet the needs of our target audience. To this end, the Android Developer’s Responsibilities include writing and proofreading code, liaising with coworkers within and outside of their department, and monitoring customer’s feedback. Overtime, you will also be required to create app updates.
Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
Collaborate with cross functional teams to define. Design, and ship new features.
Work with outside data sources and APIs
Unit- test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Skills and Qualifications
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back- end services.
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, and best practices
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
Knowledge of the open source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Have at least 1- 2 years of experience.
Hands-on experience with React Native.
Experience with Redux or Flux or MobX.
Understanding of Flexbox.
Preferable experience with iOS (Swift) or Android (Java) development.
Understanding of iOS/Android module integration.
Deploying iOS and Android apps on Apple Appstore and Android Play Store.
Ability to work in an Agile environment.
Interested can share on
sandhyatigi @ gmail. com
- Building a full stack project, a React Native application
- Set and enforce high code standards for all our React Native applications.
- Be involved in feature requirements discussions.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes- React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Well-versed with the publishing process on AppStore and Play Store
- Built React Native applications from scratch.
- Be familiar with both iOS & Android design patterns.
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
We’re looking for a passionate flutter developer to join our team to develop exciting applications in the social media space.
Ideal candidates will have a portfolio of Flutter development work on either personal projects, prototypes or professional experience which includes the following application flows:
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, SDK integration, Firebase, Push Notifications, and Analytics platforms.
- Animations & Interactions
- iOS and Android Platform Compatibility
- State management in mobile apps
Good To Have:
- Experience with project setup from scratch (Building network + Data Layers)
- Experience with Firebase, FireStore, Cloud Functions
- Released at least one app to AppStore or PlayStore
- Advanced knowledge of Relational databases such as MySQL or any NoSQL databases.
- Experience 2-5 years
- React Native: ...
- Flutter: ...
- Native Android: ...
- Xamarin: ...
- Native Script: ...
- jQuery Mobile: ...
We’re looking for a Senior Mobile Application Developer to work on Client & Internal Applications. The successful candidate will be responsible designing, developing and implementing software solutions to address complex business issues. The ideal applicant will be able to thrive in a highly collaborative workplace and actively engage in the development process hands-on.
Company are looking for an Android developer - it will be a huge benefit if you are confident and able to build application in Objective C or Swift.
- Experience with publishing APIs and in4tegrating with 3rd party services
- Kotlin, Android, Java, Objective C, Swift
- Good knowledge of database (MySQL, SQLlite, Firebase)
- Able to publish Apps to Playstore & Appstore
- Experienced in building mobile applications that utilizes web services (SOAP / REST / JSON)
- An eye for design
- Extensive experience with Mobile features & libraries – Maps, Camera, Files, Wearables, GPS, QR Scanning etc.
- Experience with Tensorflow Lite
- Able to build responsive Ui that work with different devices
- Other programming languages are of benefit – HTML, CSS, PHP, C#
Specifically looking for Android Developer with Strong knowledge and experience of working BLE Devices (Bluetooth Low Energy), Background Services, Third party SDKs, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screens.
Note: Please, only apply if you have knowledge of integration and working of Android Apps with BLE Devices.
- Should be able to code in Java and Kotlin.
- Experience with background services, offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Design & Develop complete Android Applications using code standards.
- Write clean and well designed code.
- Analyze and identify problems & provide solution.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance of the App.
- Effectively communicate status, metrics and issues on a regular basis.
Required Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year of Experience in the required skills.
- Qualifications Required: B.E./ M.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ BSc IT.
- Excellent knowledge in core Java and Kotlin.
- Hands on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development.
- Strong knowledge in REST full web services.
- Push Notifications & Toast.
- Familiar with Android Studio.
- Experience in Gradle, Background and Foreground Services integration.
- Command over code standards and code and query optimization.
- Able to use third party libraries if required.
- Good writing & communication skills.
- Must be a quick learner.
Company name: Anviam Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Position: Software Developer/Software Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time.
Experience:2 to 5 Year
We are looking for a candidate who is able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects and a good team player with an excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the Android framework and software design/architecture, we would like to meet you. We will very welcome if you have knowledge of following:
- Excellent knowledge in core Java, Android & Android Studio.
- Hands on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development
- Strong knowledge in API Integration.
- Good Knowledge of Android SDK's
- Push Notifications & Toast
- Team handling skills
- Good knowledge of Java oops concepts
- Eclipse & ANT based build system
- Knowledge about MVP, Dependency Injection, Dagger, ORM & retrofit is a plus.
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive and have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Possesses good communication skills -- both verbal and written.
- Confident and assertive
- Excellent client - interfacing skills.
- Team player, self-motivator
Why to join Anviam Solutions-
- International onsite opportunity
- Growth Opportunities.
- Hand holding model to groom your skillset
- 5 days working- Only 1st Saturday is working
- Internal promotions
- Fun and extra-curricular activities
- Professional environment
Company Website -https://anviam.com/
Company Location- Anviam Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Quark Atrium, A-45, Industrial Area, Phase VIII-B, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab
- 3+ years of experience in native android app development.
- Strong programming experience in Core Java, Android SDK
- Experience working with Kotlin is a plus
- Experience working with Media player
- Experience working with offline app & content security, Encryption and Decryption
- Experience working with FCM
- Experience with web services integration, REST API framework, social media and other third party integrations
- Write good quality code, unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Should have Experience of Social Integration.
- Ready to take complete ownership of multiple products, work alone on project if required
- Good knowledge in Android services/Framework layer and its debugging
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git.
- Shipped multiple Android Applications that are currently available in the Google Play Store
- Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms and time/space complexity analysis.
Good problem solving abilities.
Ability to communicate well with Product and Engineering Team
- Experience with a start-up would be added advantage.