- Project Management Experience in managing teams of sizes 10-12 people in multiple domains. Managed international projects in mobile and web.
- Knowledge of UI / UX process
- Knowledge of Cloud Deployments - AWS, Azure, Docker
- Knowledge on creating SRS / Scope Documents, Functional specification, technical architecture and project estimations.
- Knowledge on Mobile Technologies (IOS/Android/Hybrid/Shell apps)
- Hands on experience on working with SOAP and REST web services (XML/JSON)
About OTS Solutions
6+ years of experience in project management large and medium sized engagements
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with team members, provide project management expertise and leadership in the execution of complex software projects.
- Accountable and responsible for managing and reporting project schedule, cost, quality, human resources, communication, risk and procurement for the project.
- Consistently apply the defined project management standards and methodologies defined by the organization to assigned projects. Establish project management principles, processes, and artefacts as necessary.
- Drive appropriate organizational change influencing stakeholders as required to ensure the successful program/project execution.
- Ensure appropriate involvement of all stakeholders on the project as necessary
- Plan and direct schedules, monitor budget/spending, resource allocation and utilization for the project from initiation through closure.
- Manage project schedule and budgets – Track project metrics data (e.g., completed and in-progress work, schedule and cost variances, resource health, risks and issues etc.) and other project specific information and regularly communicate it to the project stakeholders
- Report progress and health of the project and incorporate feedback from all stakeholders
- Manage project communications and meetings (Daily Stand-Up Meetings, Project Reviews, AdHoc Requests)
- Proactively manage or project risks, action items, issue resolutions, key decisions and stakeholder feedback
- Understand dependencies and organize the activities ensuring successful completion of the project
- Communicate regularly with the project sponsor and the team
- Proactively identify and manage risks and issues pertaining to the project.
- Ensure project governance practices are in place to monitor and control the project
- PMP or similar certification with good understanding of project management and methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Solid decision making and prioritization skills
- Good understanding of budgeting, estimation, and project financial management
- Experience of working in shared resources environment with teams based across different time zones
- Knowledge of MS Project for overall project tracking, Jira for tracking agile development and SharePoint as collaboration tool
- Bachelors degree
Looking for a results-driven Agile Engineering Project Manager to join our team of innate problem solvers. As an engineering expert with an agile mindset, you plan, solve the unexpected, and always innovating new ways to exceed expectation. This role requires individual who is able to empower and motivate the teams in order to bring about successful change.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who would like to join an international global organization with a ‘start-up’ mentality. We highly value Openness, Collaboration, Learning Mindset, and partnering with our customers to drive Positive Outcome.
- MUST - SAFe Agile Certification and experience delivering in a SAFe environment
- Good knowledge in SaaS product and evolving trends
- Strong - hands on- project management experience from inception to closure phases
- Technical business analysis experience in consulting and digital transformation solution
- Hands-on technical expertise
- Appetite to learn fast in a changing environment
Skills / Competencies
- 3+ years of Agile product/project management experience in delivering digital or technology-based solutions
- 5+ years of experience developing applications using Java, Spring Boot, REST Micro Services and Cloud Technologies
- 2 or more engagements as a lead (scrum master, product owner, Kanban lead, etc.) on delivery or consulting projects / product based on Scrum/ Kanban framework
- Work with product managers in developing a strategy and road map to provide compelling capabilities for smarten Spaces community that helps them succeed in their business goals
- Partner with Agile leadership, other delivery leads, Product Owner and other internal / external stakeholders to drive effective adoption of best practices, deployment of processes, methodologies and tools, execution of ceremonies and to drive continuous improvement on delivery engagements
- Work closely with senior engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Instil best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Software Development experience; experience in building and leading strong engineering teams
- Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
- A product mindset for owning the set-up of the end to end delivery process and tools
- Leading multiple projects with revenue, quality and timeline accountability
- Proven in delivering enterprise programs and comfortable working with a remote regional team
- Highly proficient in scope (requirements)/ backlog management, quality management and risks and issues management
- Experience of delivering one or more fixed time, fixed price or SLA based managed services engagements
- Should have experience of leading all Agile ceremonies
- Proficient in delivery and quality metrics, burn down charts, progress and status reporting
- Ability to challenge scope / requirements and review non-technical deliverables such as user documentation, estimates, etc
- Knowledge of 2 or more effort and cost estimation methodologies/ frameworks
- Ability to align the team on the organizational and (or) product vision and lead them to realise stated business outcomes.
- Desire to work in fast paced environment along with project and time management skills
- Good attitude toward work and Strong problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or with a group
- Should have a clear thinking process
- Should be able to manage a team
- Should have a learning agility
- 5 to 8 years of hands-on technical experience using Java, Spring Boot, REST Micro Services
- 3 to 5 years of Agile product/project management experience
- BE / B Tech or equivalent from any recognized university
- SAFe Agilist or SAFe PO/PM Certification
THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE POSITION. Please do not apply if you are not available immediately.
Selected candidate's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Design scalable and reliable systems for high-performance solutions.
2. Work together with the development team to translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
3. Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
4. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
5. Create documentation for all aspects of the solution from the coding documentation to the solution architecture documentation.
6. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
7. Maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
8. Interact with clients on daily scrum
9. Be diligent with sprint goals and objectives.
10. Handle teams and efficiently manage tasks.
11. Maintain smooth functioning of project deliverables.
1. Knowledge of Python is mandatory.
2. Strong knowledge of Git and GitHub is mandatory.
2. Familiarity with RESTful APIs
3. Strong knowledge of coding conventions, patterns, and best practices.
4. Knowledge of the open-source Django libraries available for common tasks
5. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
6. A knack for benchmarking and optimization
7. Knowledge of mobile or other technologies, an added advantage
8. Knowledge of tailwind is an added advantage.
9. Knowledge of microservices.
10. Meeting the timelines of the project is extremely crucial.
A Project Coordinator at Rubico IT will get to communicate with clients and use a highly-organized and structured approach towards coordinating with developers to create customized websites and related applications.
The Project Coordinator will require excellent time management and communication skills, as he/she collaborates with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines. Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with the clients to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes, and budgets for projects.
- 2+ years of experience in handling small to mid-sized IT Projects
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and soft skills to build trust and relationship with clients globally (Preferred working with US clients)
- Good knowledge of project planning, execution along with time, risk and cost management.
- Understanding of agile project management using Scrum
- Good understanding of other project management methodologies like Kanban and Waterfall
- Conceptual knowledge of web/mobile development technologies
- Good understanding of Open Source CMS (WordPress, Drupal or Magento)
- Basic to an average understanding of Servers, Hostings and DNS
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp, Jira or Trello)
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Building a high performing team with focus on high quality software through core Agile value alignment.
- Removing team impediments and maintaining visibility for stakeholders.
- Coaching the team and helping follow scrum practices Agile enthusiast.
- Acting as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology.
- Assisting the self-organizing, self-managing team achieve its goals
- Facilitating Daily scrum, Sprint/ Iteration Planning, Sprint/ Iteration Demo and Retrospective meetings.
- Helping product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and making them ready for the next sprint
What you need to have:
- Qualification : B.Tech / B.E.
- At least two years experience leading scrum teams, and basic Scrum Master and agile certification.
- Software development experience for minimum of 8 years prior to scrum master experience
- Hands-on development as required. Technical mentoring to members of the team
- Work experience preferred in any of the following technologies: Java, Swift/ iOS, Java/ Android, React, PHP, Selenium using Java
Not client-facing | internal company role
- Conduct client meetings and employee training.
- It is not a client facing role and will be within Internal Frugal Testing role
- The person will be managing groups related to content creation, graphics, lead generation, sales and overall growth strategy also.
- Very good in taking Standup meetings
- Use of MS tools to streamline the project, resource, and portfolio management.
- Prioritize and manage multiple complex projects within time, technical and resource constraints.
- Provide written documentation to appropriate team members and clients addressing each facet of implementation for every project, including an overall rollout plan, timelines, and project assignments.
- Develop the project plan for the tasks, dependencies, and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality.
- Assure the project to the best closure.
- Assist in documenting project phases and creating summary reports for company management.
- Strategic planning, process development, analysis of key performance metrics per PMO standards
- Detail-oriented with strong data collection, analysis, and reporting skills.
- Experience working in diverse and collaborative environments.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Tracking and communicating project risks and opportunities.
- Organizing project team meetings and recording minutes.
- Monitoring the daily progress of team members.
- Providing input into the planning process.
We’re building our Engineering team at Assembly, a fast-growing start-up based in Los Angeles and Bangalore! Our employee engagement platform offers organizations a better way to engage employees and drive organizational culture.
We are looking for our very first Engineering Manager, to join our team and contribute to the evolving Assembly product offering. This person will report directly to our Director/VP of Engineering. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in shaping the direction and trajectory of a new product.
You are passionate about company culture. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and you share your knowledge to empower others. You are self-directed and scrappy, able to solve problems effectively without compromising the product. You look beyond the surface to understand the root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem. You enjoy leading initiatives to closure. And finally, you enjoy being a part of a small but mighty team with a mission of changing the way companies engage their employees!
- Drive roadmap creation and execution, lead the teams on delivering them
- Be a subject matter expert in a product domain and participate in technical design
- Collaborate with various functions, drive engineering initiatives, and have an impact at an organizational level
- Measure the impact of your team and set clear expectations and goals
- Drive career growth of teammates
If you’re on the fence about whether you meet all of the requirements for this role, please apply!
- 3+ years of relevant software management experience
- 4+ years of experience working as a software engineer
- Great communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrated success executing complex programs or processes
- An ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong self-motivation, high attention to detail, and an ownership attitude
At Assembly, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Assembly is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
- Job Title:- Project Engineer/Project Manager
- of days:- 5 days working hours.
- Timing:- 10 a.m to 6 p.m
- Notice Period:- 1 month
- Qualification:- B.E. ELECTRICAL (MOST PREFERABLE) OR B.E. MECHANICAL
- Experience:- MIN 2YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN GROUND MOUNTED AND ROOFTOP OR MIN 5mw OF EXPERIENCE.
- Having experience of solar project execution
- Site visit, material forecasting
- BOM preparation
- Solar plant drawing preparation
- Experience on AutoCAD for various drawing i.e. Plant layout, electrical SLD, earthing design, structure design planning.
- Project costing forecast, costing Estimation and cost evaluation of project as per market.
- Vendor management.
- Vendors follow-up.
- Vendors payment update and working follow-up.
- Readiness to visit any site and experienced enough to prepare the project planning.
- Responsible for on-site project issue.
- Coordinates cross-functionally with Product and engineers to identify/define specifications, and continuously communicate project status and needs.
- Background in using Confluence and Jira to hands-on manage projects.
- Ensures that all PM reports are accurate and are updated in a timely manner.
- Provide management visibility into project progress, while supporting effective decision-making, approvals, and direction.
- Organize and conduct periodic project reviews with key stakeholders to provide progress and plan to key milestones, manage key decisions and mitigate risks.
- Expert ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
- Understand the domain and know the experts to ask the right questions to prioritise and perform necessary follow-ups to resolve issues.
- Leverage past experiences to identify potential areas of improvement in project performance and sharing of best practices related to overall project management.
- Bachelor's degree required, Engineering background is a bonus.
- Fluent in English and have experience working directly with Executives/Clients.
- Minimum 5 years engineering project management experience; 3+ years Agile project management experience.
- Solid experience with Agile, 1-week sprints with Program Increment planning.
- Demonstrated ability to bring structure to ambiguous environments and relate well to people at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated experience working with global product teams and engineers.
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and communicate them to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to influence change outside of your span of control and build stakeholder support.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to get results through formal channels and informal networking within a matrix project organization.
- Strong and concise verbal presentation and written skills.
- Self-starter who is energetic, enthusiastic, adaptable and a customer-oriented team player.
- Ability to work with multiple cross-functional groups, including business and technical teams.
- Ensuring Timely development of bench-top prototypes, stability study, sensory and scale up for commercialisation.
- Identifying new market opportunities and developing new product concepts to address customer and market demand
- Developing & managing time-lines, budgets, and product development activities
- Identifying & reviewing new ingredients, products and technologies to determine scientific viability and applications
- Identifying source and partners of raw material ingredients. Actively searching products, vendors which will support the development and pipeline
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, such as Procurement, Quality Assurance, Nutrition, Regulatory, Business development & Manufacturing
- Managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Reviewing Documents for:
- Stability Study Protocol/ Reports
- Process Validation Protocol & Reports
- Observation report after three successful commercial batches
- Affiliation to various govt standards for similar product range
- Discussing & helping in resolving the formulation or process challenges during daily meeting for product development & monitoring the development cycle of product
- Identifying achievements, failures & bottleneck on weekly basis for review
- Reviewing & helping in preparing the monthly performance of the team based on the time-lines committed & submission of the same
- Being responsible for environment health and safety In organisation as per company policy/ regulations
What you need to have:
- 12+ years of experience in Nutra vertical and Ayurvedic products industry. Must be from Food Technology Background
- Exposure to ERP/ SAP
- Project management & data interpretation skills
- Ability to make & deliver process training sessions
- Knowledge of domestic and international markets
- Proficient with use of the Internet, MS outlook, MS office - including word, excel and power point
- Highly technical/ scientific acumen and familiarity with ayurvedic and Nutraceutical ingredient raw materials
- Knowledge of food science, process technology and good understanding of nutrition & Food regulations
- Talent for communicating, influencing, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Analytical thought process and excellent organisational skills