- Getting hands on with core development work! Yes you’ll lead and manage your own team, but you’ll also frequently get down to coding, testing, and designing solutions
- Full Stack Development! Whether it is building a new product or taking an existing one to the next level, you’ll be expected to work on full-stack application development whenever the situation calls for
- Juggling Business and Technology! We want someone who can understand the client’s business requirements and be able to map technology solutions to make these requirements work
- Leading from the front! Your charismatic leadership skills will help in leading and motivating your team through all stages of the product development lifecycle.
- Being a Mentor! Your team will constantly look up to you for guidance in challenging situations and we are looking for someone who can bring them up as tomorrow’s leaders
- Sound technical depth with over 6 years of experience in Java and open source technologies and managing the end to end product development life cycle
- Exceptional communication skills that can be leveraged in effectively communicating with teams, clients and business leaders within the company
- Stellar business orientation and the ability to link technology and business to devise apt solutions
- 10+ years of experience in core Java/J2EE
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Technical Lead mentoring team of 3 to 5 developers
- Strong knowledge of one the web application framework such as Spring, Struts
- Strong knowledge of web services (Restful)
- Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design, data structure, and data architectures
- Good knowledge of relation database, SQL and ORM
- Curiosity and attention to detail
- Strong communicator with visual, verbal, and writing skills to clearly articulate complex design problems and solutions
- Adaptable to changing technology and restrictions, design challenges, deadlines, and project requirements.
About BRIDGEi2i Analytics Solutions
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
● Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and
ensuring technical feasibility
● Manage deliverables across tech integration, backend oncall activities, data oncall
● Ensure resource availability and allocation
● Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
● Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
● Report and escalate to management as needed
● Perform risk management to minimize project risks
● Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
● Must have 3-4 years of IT Services delivery/project management experience
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
● Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software
development and web technologies
● Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The project lead is a core member of the agile teams implementing EdTech solutions. These EdTech solutions, ranging across Learning Platforms, Assessment systems, Simulation Training, and Interactive content, are to be fit-for-purpose, efficient, and of high quality.
• The responsibility of the project lead is to guide the overall implementation of the solutions created by the Zeus Learning team and address day-to-day issues related to the client’s business processes
The essence of Role – key accountabilities
• Take charge of the project and help it succeed
• Work with cross-functional teams to create a shared vision
• Coordinate all activities to run the project
• Build product roadmaps, run agile ceremonies and manage stakeholder expectations
• Educate teams about software development processes.
• Be the interaction point between Zeus Learning teams and the client and set correct expectations
• Ensure the product shapes up as envisioned
• Should have a history of managing large projects.
• Good understanding of agile software development processes.
• Should be able to run teams and keep people motivated throughout the project.
• Have great negotiation skills
Job Location: Chennai
Condé Nast is looking for a Project Manager - Product Operations who has proven
experience in project management and the ability to lead projects across various
teams. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our
collaborative culture. You will be working closely across teams to ensure that all
project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
● Become a subject matter expert on experience with customer
segmentation, profiling, merchandising and targeting
● Produce high-level product requirements, iterate with design and
● Engage and coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy
● Manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and
maintain existing features to drive business goals.
● Communicate project status, key issues and decisions, coordinate meetings
through the project lifecycle with appropriate business units and stakeholders
● Ensure delivery happen on time
● Focus on continual improvement and innovation through retrospective
Desired Skills & Qualification
● 6 to 8 years Project Management experience
● 1+ years of work experience in digital marketing / brand marketing
/ performance marketing in a consumer-centric business
● PMP certified
● A proven track record of working with engineers, and various stakeholders
to coordinate,plan, execute, and track product releases end to end.
● Experience managing data projects and online web applications
● Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives at the same time
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong problem solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll
up one’s sleeves to get the job done
● Familiarity with agile software development methodologies.
● Proven ability to create clear, detailed, concise documentation -
Business Requirement, stories,
● Status reports, roadmaps, charts, etc. (please include samples)
● Proficient with one or more PM and Roadmap tools such as MS Project,
Jira, ProdPad, as well as MS Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Word
● Experience and interest in media, publishing, and / or a related industry is a
● Knowledge of UAT and QA/QC processes is an added advantage
● Strong understanding of technologies (Python, JS, Java, Cloud services, etc.) is
● Bachelor’s degree in business or information technology preferred.
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST GLOBAL
Condé Nast is a global media house with over a century of distinguished publishing
history. With a portfolio of iconic brands like Vogue, GQ, Vanity Fair, The New Yorker
and Bon Appétit, we at Condé Nast aim to tell powerful, compelling stories of
communities, culture and the contemporary world. Our operations are headquartered
in New York and London, with colleagues and collaborators in 32 markets across the
world, including France, Germany, India, China, Japan, Spain, Italy, Russia, Mexico, and
Condé Nast has been raising the industry standards and setting records for excellence
in the publishing space. Today, our brands reach over 1 billion people in print, online,
video, and social media.
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and
social platforms - in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made
the right move to invest heavily in understanding this data and formed a whole new
Data team entirely dedicated to data processing, engineering, analytics, and
visualization. This team helps drive engagement, fuel process innovation, further
content enrichment, and increase market revenue. The Data team aimed to create a
company culture where data was the common language and facilitate an environment
where insights shared in real-time could improve performance.
The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles, New York, Chennai, and London.
The team at Condé Nast Chennai works extensively with data to amplify its brands'
digital capabilities and boost online revenue. We are broadly divided into four groups,
Data Intelligence, Data Engineering, Data Science, and Operations (including Product
and Marketing Ops, Client Services) along with Data Strategy and monetization. The
teams-built capabilities and products to create data-driven solutions for better
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create
diverse forms of self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and
celebrate the extraordinary. We are a media company for the future, with a remarkable
past. We are Condé Nast, and It Starts Here.
Experience: 8+ years
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Technical project manager act as the primary point of contact for our clients. You will ensure teams are successful in their delivery through proven technical and interpersonal abilities. In this role, you will bring a strategic mindset to projects and ensure top-quality results from the team.
What we offer
- Open, positive, and learning culture surrounded with tech-savvy and helpful colleagues with a growth mindset
- Best-in-industry salary standards
- 5 days work week
- Family health insurance cover
- No politics and value-driven culture
- Occasional Work From Home even in non-COVID19 times
- Contribute to large scale distributed systems used by fortune 100 companies
- 4+ years of development experience (preferably Java)
- 2+ years of experience in Agile project management (or a scrum master) and leading development and QA teams
- Experience working with off-shore clients (US/EU) with strong knowledge of Agile & SCRUM processes
- Provide effective mentoring & coaching on technical, soft skills, and process aspects to the team
- People orientated approach to leadership that keeps the team motivated and focused on the goals
- Strong communication and management skills with the ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
- Hands-on approach to technical problem solving and debugging
- Proactive and inherent nature of working with ownership
Good to have
- Performance optimization experience with SQL
- Experience with ElasticSearch/Solr, NOSQL, messaging system
- Prior experience working as a tech lead, team lead or software architect
Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively participating in client calls for requirement grooming and designing
- Participate in design discussions with fellow team members and client
- Present groomed tickets and design to team members for design discussion
- Lead Scrum meetings and provide team support during sprint planning and execution.
- Ensure project processes (e.g. code reviews, QA, deployment reviews) are followed religiously
- Identify individual and team strength and improvement areas
- Build strong rapport with team members to understand them deeply at the individual level
- Set quarterly objectives and key results (OKRs) for individuals
- Conduct performance review meetings
- Mentor junior team members, level them up and inspire to deliver extraordinary impact together
- Improve software development operations by proactively finding gaps in processes
- Build a trusting relationship with customers and teams
- Negotiate and get buy-in of sprint scope from customers & team
- Come up with pragmatic solutions to improve software quality and drive the change if approved by the customer.
- Manage KPIs & rigorous feedback cycles (through one-on-one meetings with peers) that help align with individual and organization growth.
Join us for building great teams and intuitive projects together!
Plobal Apps is a SaaS platform that helps online stores build mobile apps in minutes with zero coding. As one of the largest app builders in the Shopify ecosystem, we power mobile apps for the world's fastest growing brands like Steve Madden, Forever 21, Greats and others. We enable the mobile commerce journey for our customers and help them drive installs, engage customers and scale revenues.
We just closed our Series A funding backed by 2 top tier VC funds and are now looking at aggressively scaling our Sales, Tech and Customer Success teams.
About the team:
Our App Launch team works with Enterprise customers spread across North America (70%), Europe, Middle East and Rest of the world (30%). This position will be a part of the App launch team which works closely with Sales, Tech and Customer Success and Support.
What you will do:
- Work with the Sales team to successfully onboard new customers customers
- As a part of the App Launch team, you will be responsible for the customer Go-Live. This is one of the key metrics for us.
- For the Go-Live you will need to understand the scope of work, customer design and tech requirements, implementation timelines, business critical requirements and communicate those with the tech and design teams internally
- Also, work with Design, Tech, Sales and Support teams to Ensure clear communication of the deliverables and manage timelines effectively
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plans
- Prepare weekly reports and present it to the wider audience internally
- Track and monitor new feature request and prioritize the timelines with our dev team
- Implement best practices for reporting, monitoring and communicating issues, timelines and progress
- Strategically manage customer escalations & provide timely resolutions
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Project Manager in a startup or a fast paced organisation
- Highly organised, great prioritization skills, can work independently and has a sound judgement of business critical issues
- Has the ability to lead conversation across teams and across projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in building relationships in different capacities with a wide range of customers
- Has professional certifications like PMP, ITIL, Agile etc.
- Has had experience using project management tools such as MS Project, Visio, Jira, MS Excel etc.
- Can work smoothly across engineering, sales, marketing and support teams in a fast paced environment
- Customer centricity as a philosophy in all interactions
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible work hours. We value work-life balance
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest Enterprise customers
What you’ll do
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and
- executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet
- sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining
- sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- We always offer a competitive salary along with ESOPs
- We have Sodexo of 8K per month to take care of you and its on top of your CTC.
- Medical Insurance for you and your family, worth 5 Lakhs.
- We don't track how many leaves in a month or a year you take. Whenever you feel like
- taking a break, please go ahead and take it. Please do not forget to leave a note on Slack but that does not mean you are seeking approval from anyone in the Organization
A Technical Delivery Manager/Project Manager is required to join the team that will be delivering a large-scale business initiative.
The role is accountable for the technical delivery of a large-scale technical transformation project focusing on upgrading the network fabric of our key data centres. Delivery teams are located in various locations around the globe.
Specific Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Technology delivery – lead the delivery across all technology teams in the workstream throughout the end to end delivery chain
- Planning - Accountable for all technology planning activities, including working closely with Workstream Lead to ensure technology plans are fully and correctly reflected in overall workstream plans and roadmaps
- Dependency management - Ensures all impacts of dependencies are addressed in the overall project plan. Effectively work across the organization to ensure all dependent teams are aligned with the project plans and schedules
- Risk and Issue Management – Ability to proactively manage risk and issues for the workstream in a timely manner and have the confidence to make decisions to mitigate or resolve when required. Work closely with workstream lead to ensure RAIDS are fully documented, mitigated and escalated as required.
- Leadership – Lead and work closely with all members of the team, including business analysts, architects, QA and development management to ensure all aspects from intake, requirements, design and testing are fit for purpose and delivered in a timely manner for planning and execution
- Team performance - Work closely with the Scrum Masters and Vendor management (where required) and QA to ensure the delivery performance of the teams throughout execution and identify opportunities to optimize to improve timeliness, throughput and quality.
- Problem solving and decision making – sound judgment at a senior management level using assertiveness and influencing skills to ensure items are discussed and decisions made and agreed in a timely manner
- Governance – Manage any workstream technology team governance and adhere to the overall programme governance to ensure all stakeholders and team members are aligned and effective in delivery
- Reporting – Ensure reporting is provided as required on a regular basis against roadmap, plans and any performance KPI’s and OKR’s for your teams
- Communication - Working closely and collaboratively with the Project management office to identify and manage all stakeholders, providing visibility and transparency
- Financial Management and Project Accounting – Providing the critical data required for the project management function to monitor and track financial health, analysing resource requirements across multiple projects or across programmes to meet strategic goals
Essential Skills/Experience Required:
- Experience in running scaled agile teams
- Previous experience of working in a large scale, Top Tier Investment Bank or for a wider Financial Services Organisation
- Experience of setting up and working on a Greenfield Programme of work
- Proven experience in delivering large-scale technical programmes in a hands-on capacity
- A software delivery background would be highly beneficial due to the technical nature of the deliverables
- Extensive stakeholder management experience up to senior level, alongside the management of external vendor relationships
- Experience of working in a complex, high-paced environment with a global team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Workstream Lead
- Scrum Masters/Scrum of Scrums
- Other Delivery Managers for dependencies
- Development leads
- QA Lead
- Product Owners
- Business Sponsors
- Lead BA
- Lead Solutions architects
- Service (Release to BAU)
- 6+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Must have experience leading a team of around 15-20 team members in an Agile environment.
- Experience working in multi-geo or offshore environment
- JIRA experience
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Proven problem solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection
- Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options and recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving escalated items.
- CSM (Certified) or PMP (Certified) Good to have
- Provide the team with a vision of the project objectives
- Responsible for finalizing and documenting requirements from customer
- Implementing high-level requirements and to produce robust solutions, within predefined timelines, and scope limitations
- Spearhead and Co-ordinate development activity required for the Project (Automation scripts, Tool development, )
- Ensure Quality with on time delivery of agreed deliverable
- Demonstrated expertise in a variety of application development, technology concepts,practices, and procedures
- Strong experience in Databases, SQL Programming, Data Conversion/Migration
- Good Experience in developing Automation scripts and using RPA tools
- Should have led a team and be able to mentor others to improve their skills
- Good Problem-Solving Ability and Analytical Skills
- Must have passion for their work
• Low investment.
• Entry for One Year VISA in Singapore.
• Openings in TWP Pass.
• Earn $800-$1200 & above (Rs. 40,000 - 60,000 & above).
• International career training for 1st 6 months at Singapore.
• No entrance exam/IELTS.
• Free counseling.
• Payment after VISA.
• Visa processing within 2-3 weeks.
• Transparent VISA Processing.
• Gateway to Australia.
• Arrear Candidates, Gaps are also acceptable.
• Fresher’s/Experienced can also apply.