Technical Skills & Competencies: Mandatory:
Frameworks – ReactJS/AngularJS
Server-side development – Python/Django/Node.js
Database: SQL or NoSQL Databases (SQL Server/ MongoDB)
API Design concepts and Development of RESTful web services
- Familiarity with the Development of reusable frameworks, libraries to be used by multiple development teams
- Familiarity with cloud-native application architecture patterns
- Hands-on experience on project management tools like Jira
- Experience using DevOps Tools for CI/CD
- Conversant with agile methodologies
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work independently or in a small team setup
- Manage a team of highly skilled Frontend/Full Stack and Backend developers
- Creating, executing, and maintaining project plans including activity definition, sequence, dependencies, work effort, duration, and resource requirements
- Work with the technical team, communicating requirements and ensuring all product development meets the goals of the project and overall business and strategic goals
- Project management including release management, add-on compatibility reporting, updating documentations
- Assist in other ad-hoc or administrative tasks as part of daily/routine business activities
- Work with product technical architects to design new products or enhancements. Take part in system development including analysis, coding, and testing
- Performs design and code reviews with senior technical staff
- Act like the person everyone turns to resolve tough technical problems
- Work closely with other teams/vendors to connect front-end components with the other (often third-party) web and data services and support the back-end developers by integrating their work with the application
- Mentors team on proper standards/techniques to improve their accuracy and efficiency
- Performs the unit testing, system integration testing and assist with user acceptance testing
- Articulates business requirements in sufficient detail such that a technical solution can be designed and engineered
- Develops technical understanding of how the data flows from various source
- Provide ongoing support to applications used within the organization
- 5+ years of experience in product development, with 2+ years of experience in a leadership role in current organization
- Reliable, self-motivated, and self-disciplined individual capable of planning and executing multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional debugging skills and strong experience with performance tuning
- Excellent technical, analytical, and organizational skills
- Good range of hands-on technical experience
- Expert knowledge in Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Familiarity with code revisioning and repo maintenance on Git, code profiling and auditing
About Ganit Business Solutions
Who are we looking for?
IDfy is looking for engineers with a minimum of 3 years of experience with the knowledge of
- Product Development Methodologies such as Agile
- Strong design skills in defining API Data Contracts / OOAD / Micro services / Data Models
and Concurrency concepts
- User Interface development using modern Web Frameworks such as React
Bonus points for experience in developing cloud software in GCP / AWS.
Your job description
- Ideating on new approaches to detect fraud
- Creating design artifacts for implementation
- Building cloud-native applications that run on GCP/ AWS
- Developing ‘zero-defect software’ and test cases alongside implementation
- Ensuring new releases pass static code analysis, performance, and load tests
- Developing UI components, APIs, business components, micro services, etc. to simplify the user journey
- Conducting root cause analysis of support tickets raised by clients and proposing solutions to fix them
- Staying ahead of the game by predicting future fraud techniques and building solutions to prevent them
Clodura.ai is looking for Full Stack developer 0-3 years of experience with strong organizational and project management skills and good problem-solving skills
- Java script frameworks - Angular 8-13, React or Vue
- Front end languages- HTML, CSS and Java script
- Server side language- Python
- DB tech: MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Mongo DB
- Familiarity with Redis, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ etc.
- Understanding of TDD
- Good Verbal and written communication skills
Role: Computer Programmer skilled with both front and back end programming. Design and develop front end web architecture. Work in tandem with UX engineers
- Ensure responsiveness of applications
- See out project from conception till final product
- Attention to detail while designing user interaction on webpages
- Develop backend website applications
- Create servers and databases for functionality
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile phone
- Design & develop APIs
Salary is based on the skills candidate exhibits in keeping with industry standards.
Please do check us at https://clodura.ai/
- Be responsible for the research, design, development, and deployment of all products and platforms
- Proficient full stack web developer with experience in building large-scale applications.
- Ensure that the platform remains secure, scalable, sustainable.
- Set the bar for the quality of code, software engineering practices, communication skills, dealing with complexity and ambiguity.
- Hire all technical roles
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in working with MERN Stack (or any other stack)
- Strong foundation in computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and coding
- Excellent knowledge of Design Principles/patterns and Architecture Principles
- Expertise on AWS
- Design and build Scalable Web Applications
- Experience in DevOps Processes
- As a Tech Lead you will be expected to adapt to a dynamic work environment. Stay updated with latest in technology
- Own the product release end to end
- Ability to think Out of Box to create innovative solutions
- Strong technical acumen and cross-functional familiarity with Product Management and UX
- Experience in a young startup and build products from scratch
- Proficiency in full-stack web application development (MEAN stack)
- Strong programming skills with experience in design, coding, and testing
- Proficiency with relational databases such as MySQL
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (such as Sass, based on project requirements)
- Good experience with AJAX, REST, and JSON
- Experience with AWS cloud services will be an added advantage
- Understanding of Source Control tools for version control: GIT/SVN
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2 - 6 years of hands-on experience developing, implementing, and delivering web applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical skills in C# .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC and Entity framework, LINQ and REST APIs
- Have good analytical ability to breakdown problem statements into solutions
- Working knowledge of various development tools like IDE’s (VS2008 or above), source control systems like TFS, Subversion.
- Good at Troubleshooting, problem solving and has supported customers in production environment
- Experience in Test driven development is desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to follow verbal/written instructions
- Ability to troubleshoot assigned technical issues and also the ability to meet tight project deadlines
- MUST have experience in major systems development and implementation
- Leading a team would be an added advantage.
Location: Bangalore / Mysore
Role: Java Development
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related subject
- 4+ years of software development experience using traditional software development life cycle methodologies (covering requirements, design, development, testing and Implementation of n-tier architecture)
- Extensive experience with object-oriented software development methodologies and practices. Strong in following technologies
- OOAD/OOPS/UML, Design Patterns, MVC, Spring, Hibernate, Java, J2EE
- UI technologies AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, java script library, Ajax and other UI frameworks
- Exposure to component model design, SOA, open sources framework/tools
- Web Services, JMS, XML, SQL& Oracle
- Must have exposed with Test Driven Development/Re-factoring ideas/ Domain driven design patterns/continuous integration/Build Automation / Data-Mapper framework/Mocks.
- Experience in developing platforms or frameworks, components
- Excellent knowledge of the open source software/ tools/ technologies
- Strong comprehension, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal) are mandatory
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand the functional requirements of the end applications and arrive at the functionality requirement for the platform
- Contribute towards right design and development of multi-tiered, distributed architecture, scalable applications in a client-server / web environment
- Meet project timelines with adequate quality standard
- Technical assessment (e.g. platforms, tool proliferation, age of underlying technologies, uptime/availability, business processes)
"ArisGlobal proudly offers an Impressive Package of Compensation and Benefits. In addition to competitive salary compensation and paid time off, eligible employees receive health care benefits and can participate in healthcare and dependent-care spending accounts that reduce out-of-pockets costs by reducing taxable income. Income protection and wealth accumulation benefits help our employees reach their long-term financial goals."
- Involvement in the entire lifecycle of a project, including strategy, vision, design, UX, coding,architecture, deployment etc. and you will chiefly deliver clean, testable and well-designed codefor the same.
- Coding new features, functionalities, modules, sub modules.
- Managing development cycle using SVN/Git or any other appropriate Version control Software.
- Enhancing existing features.
- Checking for cross-browser compatibility.
- Coding new features, functionalities, modules, sub modules.
- Meeting both technical and client needs.
- Experience in product development using a broad range of programming technologies.
- Experience with MEAN (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS and NodeJS) stack.
- Experience with design/development of RESTful APIs.
- Strong understanding of the latest MVC frameworks and UI toolkits.
- Good analytical and programming skills.
- Proactive thinking and a good team player.
- Working experience with micro services will be a given advantage.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Design, develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Ship code quickly and iteratively every day working with large real world datasets.
- Bachelor degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in NoSQL (MongoDB) and SQL (MySQL, Postgres)
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
- Experience with Python, RoR and/or PHP desired.
- At least 3+ years’ experience into web front end/full stack development
- In depth knowledge and working experience in full stack development, for example in Node JS and Mongo DB based implementations as a MEAN stack dev
- Experience implementing applications using Sails.JS, Angular or ExpressJS frameworks
- Have hands on knowledge in database technologies, preferable NoSQL databases, such as, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Experience with design patterns and building applications from scratch is a plus
- Thorough understanding and exposure to API integrations, especially RESTful-based web services in JSON
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (bitbucket, Git etc).