-Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in Shopify ecosystem
- At least 3-5 years experience in D2C or e-commerce platform
- Previously worked as a project manager in development projects/ or as brand manager.
- Worked previously in Agile methodologies
- Entrepreneurial background will be a good addition
- Understanding of the scope of the project, create a timeline, and drive the implementation
through to successful completion.
- Understand the platform end-to-end and lead solution design with the merchants.
- Customer Management Experience
- Responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand online, setting short-term
and long-term department goals.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams on addressing project deliverables Drive project till
Go-Live and ensure successful execution of plan, and production deployment. Collaborate with
internal stakeholders to identify and communicate with Agency technical teams for project
- The individual should also understand the omni channel digital commerce product and how it is delivered- using a complete AGILE methodology.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- A proactive professional who must have at least 4 to 6 years of experience into project management out of which 2-3 years must on Shopify ecosystem.
-High level of initiative and self-motivation, ability to pick things up very quickly.
-Proactive, problem solving, and Participate in estimation and solutioning in order to provide inputs for preparing delivery for the proposal
-Excellent written and verbal communication
-Ability to navigate technical applications and gain a deep understanding of functionality.
-Demonstrated drive to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment.
-Can-do attitude - you must be able to think outside the box, problem-solve complex and novel issues, and roll up your sleeves to get the job done
-Must have hands on knowledge in Shopify/ e-commerce domain.
Perks and Benfits + Best work culture
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, Any Graduate
PG :M.Tech in Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization, MCA in Any Specialization, PG Diploma in Computers
Seventh Triangle Consulting Private Limited, a Tech and Marketing integrated agency. The company prominently provides services of Digital Marketing & Technology and works with very selected rising stage businesses who have the potential and eagerness to transition from being a seller/commodity to a brand. Since 2015, STC has been consulting, helping, guiding, supporting and mentoring small and medium businesses to clear the chaos and get growth in their area of operations.
We invite the application of the interested candidates having relevant experience.
About Seventh Triangle Consulting Private Limited
Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
Works as a Project Manager and reports directly to CTO/ VP
Manage daily/weekly scrums.
Able to perform and follow coding standards.
Perform R&D tasks if assigned and communicate with the Designer and UI team.
Taking leadership responsibilities and handling the team well
Strong Communication Skills.
- Responsible for delivery of product and platform line
- Responsible and accountable for successful demos to the product portfolio owner
- A strong agile experienced individual to have had the experience to run Sprints as a scrum master. Ownership of technology deliverables via a daily product backlog. Strong knowledge of internet technologies is good to have
- Organize Sprint Retrospectives with the Scrum Team to improve processes & techniques continuously
- Ensure the team abides by the SCRUM rules and guidelines
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Appetite to manage large-scale projects and multiple tracks
- Listen to the customers; respond to their needs in a manner that provides added value
- Experience and know-how in the e-commerce domain and retail experience are preferred
- Should understand the product management industry
- Good communication & people managerial skills
- Problem-solving, decision-making, and conflict-resolution ability
- Sees ahead clearly; future-oriented
- Scrum certification is a must
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify, and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Define vision, strategy, teams and detailed roadmap for the Customer Acquisition area, maximizing monetization through marketing channels like SEO, SEM, CRM, Display Advertising,
- Drive operational product delivery: specify user stories/ product features, determine business value, priorities and MVP. Support product build. Provide acceptance for delivered product.
- Identify customers behaviours and needs through research and analysis on the upper funnel of the customer journey
- Analyse, understand and share learnings from experimentation to build a strong knowledge base of the product
Skills and Experience
- Min. 4 years experience in B2C Product Management
- Experience on Customer Acquisition Marketing, being able to define strategies to achieve marketing goals though product roadmap planning
- Solid end-to-end understanding of internet businesses
- Solid technical understanding
- Experience with web analytics software such as Google analytics
- Familiarity with A/B testing or other multivariate testing
- Knowledge and experience in conversion optimisation, digital marketing, UX design and/or consumer psychology and research is a plus
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- User focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything we do, while having strong commercial awareness
- Data driven. Base your decisions on facts rather than opinions
- A go-getter who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty and dives into a project to achieve success by problem solving
- Eager to learn and aware that valuable information can come from both positive and negative results through experimentation -Passionate about product development and constantly looking for ways to improve it
- Open minded team player with excellent communication skills -Self-motivated and results driven with a take charge attitude to manage the full development cycle of a product
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
JD for Project Coordinator
Ø Familiar with project management tools -JIRA/ MS Project
Ø Should have POS acquiring background/payments domain
Ø Excellent Communication skills and should be able to communicate with Vendors/banks/internal teams
Ø Adept at presentation skills using PowerPoint, Google Slides
Ø Result oriented Coordination leading to better productivity
Ø Adaptable & astute
Ø Ability to meet deadlines
Ø Proficient in excel
Ø Ability to build strong relationships
We are hiring a Technical Business Analyst who wants to advance their knowledge and experience in Privacy & Security. The ideal candidate will have interest and experience in data privacy and application & data security. We will be providing training resources to ramp up on privacy & security, but candidates with technical background, and interest in privacy & security are preferred.
As the successful candidate, you will be required to:
- Gathering and documenting needs and use of data from internal and external stakeholders, including privacy requirements based on laws & regulations, document security best practices and requirements.
- Research, analyze, and document business requirements. Prepare high quality analysis such as summarizing security best practices, privacy laws, business requirements specifications, functional and technical specifications, traceability matrices, etc.
- Create user stories based on functional requirements gathered from business teams.
- Work with developers and support teams to resolve defects and environment issues
- Creating data and process workflows.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Engage and work closely with development team and stakeholders, including attending scrum meetings.
To be eligible for this role, you should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s or Engineering Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst.
- 2+ years of experience using JIRA and Confluence.
- Should have good communication and presentation skills with the ability to adapt to a range of audiences
- Must be self-driven, self-motivated with good soft skills.
- Must have good software engineering skills, thorough knowledge of SDLC, STLC.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Quick learner and attention to detail
- Portray strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to work within a collaborative team environment; Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Open for new challenges and learning and flexible to work and support the team as per the business need
- Understand and analyze Business, Functional, and technical requirements of the project
- Knowledge in using any of the bug tracking tool like Bugzilla/Jira
Job description: Project Manager :
Experience: 2-9 years
Managerial Skills : Team handling, Team Spirit, Task Management and Coordination with Senior authorities in the organization.
Responsibilities for Project Manager
- Complete responsibility of assigned project like coordination with client, time management, team management, budgeting and brainstorming on tricky code.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Recruit and train exceptional employees to fulfill posted positions within the department.
Qualifications for Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree is Must
- 1-3 of project management and related experience
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Strong understanding of SDLC/STLC
- Experience in Agile methodology and sprint planning
Plobal Apps is a SaaS platform that helps online stores build mobile apps in minutes with zero coding. As one of the largest app builders in the Shopify ecosystem, we power mobile apps for the world's fastest growing brands like Steve Madden, Forever 21, Greats and others. We enable the mobile commerce journey for our customers and help them drive installs, engage customers and scale revenues.
We just closed our Series A funding backed by 2 top tier VC funds and are now looking at aggressively scaling our Sales, Tech and Customer Success teams.
About the team:
Our App Launch team works with Enterprise customers spread across North America (70%), Europe, Middle East and Rest of the world (30%). This position will be a part of the App launch team which works closely with Sales, Tech and Customer Success and Support.
What you will do:
- Work with the Sales team to successfully onboard new customers customers
- As a part of the App Launch team, you will be responsible for the customer Go-Live. This is one of the key metrics for us.
- For the Go-Live you will need to understand the scope of work, customer design and tech requirements, implementation timelines, business critical requirements and communicate those with the tech and design teams internally
- Also, work with Design, Tech, Sales and Support teams to Ensure clear communication of the deliverables and manage timelines effectively
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plans
- Prepare weekly reports and present it to the wider audience internally
- Track and monitor new feature request and prioritize the timelines with our dev team
- Implement best practices for reporting, monitoring and communicating issues, timelines and progress
- Strategically manage customer escalations & provide timely resolutions
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Project Manager in a startup or a fast paced organisation
- Highly organised, great prioritization skills, can work independently and has a sound judgement of business critical issues
- Has the ability to lead conversation across teams and across projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in building relationships in different capacities with a wide range of customers
- Has professional certifications like PMP, ITIL, Agile etc.
- Has had experience using project management tools such as MS Project, Visio, Jira, MS Excel etc.
- Can work smoothly across engineering, sales, marketing and support teams in a fast paced environment
- Customer centricity as a philosophy in all interactions
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible work hours. We value work-life balance
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest Enterprise customers
- Experienced in successfully delivering projects with an effort of at least 300 MM - 400 MM
- Delivering projects in Capital Market domain – either in implementation projects or in BAU support projects
- Strong grasp on project management methodologies: planning, work break down, estimation & tracking
- Knowledge on estimation techniques, risk management
- Development background on JEE based application
- Very good communication & presentation skill
- Managing different types of stakeholders
- Good leadership skill including conflict resolution and expectation management of project team